• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She just shook her head♱...
''i dont need to really wear those...business kinds of clothing like i would wear for CIA...hell, i dont think the CIA would recognize me..''
Talia nodded in agreement, as they stopped at a light. "They wouldn't... Or they shouldn't... Your body has changed... A lot. Like... Curvier." She said as she made a curvy shape with her hands. The chest area being a little larger. "Like... That."

Roman said:
Talia nodded in agreement, as they stopped at a light. "They wouldn't... Or they shouldn't... Your body has changed... A lot. Like... Curvier." She said as she made a curvy shape with her hands. The chest area being a little larger. "Like... That."
''h-hey..! your the one driving..!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-hey..! your the one driving..!''
"Relax. The light is red." Talia said, as she placed her hands back ln the steering wheel. "You were about to panic for nothing, silly."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you just order the appetizers in the restaurant''
...☫She said with a giggle before taking a plate of sushi of from the small boats☫...

(its like sushi boat restaurant xD )
...✦Nanami looked at the boats in amazement before reaching out and grabbing her own plate of sushi. It looked pretty cool how the sushi was on boats and going around the counter. She looked down at her sushi before picking up what looked like a spicy tuna toll and eating it✦...

"But what if the appetizers costs more than the actual meal? I mean, that's completely ridiculous, but I've been to some restaurant that are like that. And they should come like this! On tiny boats, it's cuter that way."

(( Lol okay ))

Arty said:
"Tire the other person out. Simply because a punch is strong doesn't mean it's effective..." He sighed, and waited for the rest of the students "Where is everyone?!"
It seemed after Drake said this, the bell rang, indicating that students should get to class. One by one, students filed into the classroom and took there acquired seats. "I suppose that could work, but if they are able to keep up with me then I don't think I'd be in the best situation. If the other person is a super anyways, a human couldn't keep up with my speed." Saekano admitted once the substitute took roll and started to had out a worksheet. There wouldn't be any kind of sparring today, though there would be some tomorrow. Not that she was prepared for it anyways.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked at the boats in amazement before reaching out and grabbing her own plate of sushi. It looked pretty cool how the sushi was on boats and going around the counter. She looked down at her sushi before picking up what looked like a spicy tuna toll and eating it✦...

"But what if the appetizers costs more than the actual meal? I mean, that's completely ridiculous, but I've been to some restaurant that are like that. And they should come like this! On tiny boats, it's cuter that way."

(( Lol okay ))
''haha...they'd have to make a lot of water ways and a bunch of boats''

WeirdPrincess said:
It seemed after Drake said this, the bell rang, indicating that students should get to class. One by one, students filed into the classroom and took there acquired seats. "I suppose that could work, but if they are able to keep up with me then I don't think I'd be in the best situation. If the other person is a super anyways, a human couldn't keep up with my speed." Saekano admitted once the substitute took roll and started to had out a worksheet. There wouldn't be any kind of sparring today, though there would be some tomorrow. Not that she was prepared for it anyways.
Drake started to work on the worksheet, writing down several answers. "I see... You don't seem so nervous now." John stifled a laugh. "Just a worksheet today? Nothing else?" He sighed, finishing it, and turned it in. "This is ridiculous..." He put his head on the desk, and started to take a nap. "Tell me when the class is over..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''j-jeez...''
...♱She said as she pouted♱...
"I find it really funny that you'd think I'll take my hands off the wheel when I'm supposed to be driving." Talia said as the light turned green and she pressed down on the gas.

Roman said:
"I find it really funny that you'd think I'll take my hands off the wheel when I'm supposed to be driving." Talia said as the light turned green and she pressed down on the gas.
''well...i just cant really be so sure. i mean this is the first time ive seen you drive.''

Nonalaka said:
Ariel took her swimming gear and changed into them, they were blueish green, a similar colour to her hair and eyes, making it evident that it was probably her favourite colour as well as having tiny white ribbons on the two sides of the bottoms. Once changed she left the changing rooms and made her way to the pool, smiling lightly at Gregory as she then sat next to him at the ledge of the pool.
"Okay... So.. Shall we start?" He asked, looking at Ariel. He slightly stuttered, seeing her swimming outfit.

Lumina said:
...☆In all the commotion that had happened with the terrorist and Roman nearly dying, Kaori had forgotten about Masahi's habit of teasing her. She could feel her heartbeat quicken as he leaned closer, her blush only darkening as his thumb traced her lip. She released a shaky breath as their noses touched, and she braced herself for a kiss that didn't come. It was then that Masahi had stopped, the silly grin on his face. So many butterflies exploded in her stomach at the sight, and that was when he asked how much and how long. Man, now she had to think of this too? Well, that definitely was something she had to think about. How many kisses and how long to hold them weren't really things she was used to thinking about. As she thought about it her hand reached up to cup the scarred side of his face, running her thumb along the jawline. She didn't mind it, not really thinking the scar felt weird or anything, so it wasn't weird to caress his face. After some deliberation, Kaori spoke again☆...
"Five kisses. It doesn't matter how long."
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori's 'subscription' for the time they spent apart. All Kaori's reactions were only serving to further Masahi's want to toy with her, but now she was close and caressing his scared cheek. So Masahi finally gave Kaori what he had originally wanted in the first place, bringing their lips together slowly at first, simply enjoying the feeling. Even though it had been a few days at most, in this moment it felt far longer, as if he had been denied something he longed for too long. At this point Masahi was turning his body to face Kaori while using his arm around her waist to pull her closer and bringing his free hand back up to her cheek. After a minute Masahi realized that he had started pushing more into the kiss before pulling out of it and smiling at Kaori♝...

"Well, there's number one, if you wish, i can try to be more creative with the next four~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i just cant really be so sure. i mean this is the first time ive seen you drive.''
"From what I can tell I'm doing good." Talia said as she drove, being cautious of those on the road. "Plus it's not like I'm speeding. I'm going the speed limit and all."

Roman said:
"From what I can tell I'm doing good." Talia said as she drove, being cautious of those on the road. "Plus it's not like I'm speeding. I'm going the speed limit and all."
''its just i never seen you drive...so uh...what is this mall called..?''

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal, a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?" He asked before looking down and seeing he was only in his underwear. "...Oh... That's a good question..."
Mal nodded "yeah it is, considering you just stripped down so suddenly" she said

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled as he began cook the eggs once he had everything he needed. He looked over at May and chuckled lightly, "Neither can I~ I bet they'll be good~"
...€ May smiled happily at Alejandro, and continued cooking €...

"Oh they will be"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet turned into a dragon and followed her, "we'll find somewhere to be..." She said.
...❋ Levi flew far away, scarlet close by, she nodded ❋...

"Somewhere far.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its just i never seen you drive...so uh...what is this mall called..?''
"I could never remember..." Talia said as she drove. "Sometimes I have it sometimes I don't."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..alright...how was the project?''
"I aced it. Won too." Talia said. "They were so interested in how I was able to get the materials for it. Unfortunately for them I don't tell."

Roman said:
"I aced it. Won too." Talia said. "They were so interested in how I was able to get the materials for it. Unfortunately for them I don't tell."
''or you wont. since that used to belong to UN..''

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke shook his head♮...
"Don't be, Nymph was more than willing to help, it's the way she is"
Kairassi smiled a little "You're pretty lucky to have siblings that care so much" she said with a nod as she looked to him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled at Dakota's unsurety, if it hadn't been a few months then he'd have to say it was back to the usual. Though they were far away from that small apartment over his shop now, the place had probably been repossessed by now. Just the thought of that saddened Roland, though he wouldn't let it show on his face right now, as the two of them got to the bottom floor⚒...

"Well, be sure to think of it. It would be awful if we ended up bored all day~ "

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled before nodding " I know, I know we won't be bored~" she said as she looked to him, of course she liked living here as well but sometimes she honestly was missing their apartment at times too, it was small but it was their little home, it was a shame they had to leave it so quickly...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "well your a friend so I'll always agree with you" she said and nodded
Kenai smiled back at her "Thanks, that's good to know" he said happily.

JJKab said:
"Okay... So.. Shall we start?" He asked, looking at Ariel. He slightly stuttered, seeing her swimming outfit.
Ariel tucked a piece of behind her ear before she smiled brightly and nodded in response "Yeah~ let's go!" She said happily, not really noticing the stuttering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back