• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled as he got the eggs out, "I like blueberries. I guess you could make those kind~"
...€ May nodded and got a mixing bowl and got started with the pancakes €...

"I can't wait to eat them!"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at her sister, "but why would they be after us? we didn't do anything as far as I know..." she said
...❋ Levi burned the flowers and stood up ❋...

"The hunters.. Come on it's not safe here.."

Roman said:
"I started taking the classes for that reason. Plus I heard it's romantic when the man of the relationship makes the dinner. Especially one that's for the two of them." Roman said as he closed the door. He then stripped down to his underwear, though he did it without thinking. It just happened.
Mal went to look at him and her face immediately reddened at the sudden sight of him in his underwear, "Wh-What happened to your clothes?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head as she followed alongside him "No, not really, well I do want to see some places but none that stick out more than others right now" she said with a smile "Maybe I'll think of a place before we get there~" she said with a smile.
...⚒Roland chuckled at Dakota's unsurety, if it hadn't been a few months then he'd have to say it was back to the usual. Though they were far away from that small apartment over his shop now, the place had probably been repossessed by now. Just the thought of that saddened Roland, though he wouldn't let it show on his face right now, as the two of them got to the bottom floor⚒...

"Well, be sure to think of it. It would be awful if we ended up bored all day~ "

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi burned the flowers and stood up ❋...
"The hunters.. Come on it's not safe here.."
Scarlet looked at Levi and nodded, standing up, "where should we go that's safe? We don't really have anyone to go to..." She said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its just something i like to go for when im not hungry. well im hungry but not too hungry to eat a plate''
...☫She said with a giggle before pulling up a seat for both of them☫...
...✦Nanami nodded in understanding and sat next to Fuyumi, taking her kitty backpack off. She had had that on most of the time, with various gaming things stored in it✦...

"Ooh! That's a good thing to do. I kind of wish normal restaurants had something that."

Arty said:
Drake started to run to class in a hurry, and opened the door to the class. He walked inside, sitting next to Saekano, and pulled out his computer to take notes. "When do we spar in this class again?" Drake grinned, and looked inside his backpack. "I have something new I want to test."
Saekano looked at Drake as he came into class and sat next to her, "Sparing? Um.. on Fridays mostly or whenever the teacher wants us too. She'll usually tell us a day in advance before we actually spar. I-I'm not very good at that, so I always skip on those days." She stated before going back to organizing. "What's the thing you want to test?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano looked at Drake as he came into class and sat next to her, "Sparing? Um.. on Fridays mostly or whenever the teacher wants us too. She'll usually tell us a day in advance before we actually spar. I-I'm not very good at that, so I always skip on those days." She stated before going back to organizing. "What's the thing you want to test?"
"You'll see..." He flashes a mischievous smile. "Besides... aren't you stronger than most humans? I mean..." He smiled a bit. "You are fast, no? Just dodge the person... We can practice together if you'd like."

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded in understanding and sat next to Fuyumi, taking her kitty backpack off. She had had that on most of the time, with various gaming things stored in it✦...

"Ooh! That's a good thing to do. I kind of wish normal restaurants had something that."
''you just order the appetizers in the restaurant''

...☫She said with a giggle before taking a plate of sushi of from the small boats☫...

(its like sushi boat restaurant
xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at Levi and nodded, standing up, "where should we go that's safe? We don't really have anyone to go to..." She said.
...❋ Levi shrugged and turned into a dragon and took off ❋...

"I don't know but come on.."

Arty said:
"You'll see..." He flashes a mischievous smile. "Besides... aren't you stronger than most humans? I mean..." He smiled a bit. "You are fast, no? Just dodge the person... We can practice together if you'd like."
"Stronger? Haha.." Saekano laughed quietly and shook her head. "I don't think I'm strong, but I do know I'm faster than most humans. But what good is dodging? You'll need to attack eventually or else you'll end up getting hurt somehow." That was what she believed at least. Hearing him mention practing, caused her to nod. That would probably be good, she needed to learn how to fight. "That would be helpful, thank you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stronger? Haha.." Saekano laughed quietly and shook her head. "I don't think I'm strong, but I do know I'm faster than most humans. But what good is dodging? You'll need to attack eventually or else you'll end up getting hurt somehow." That was what she believed at least. Hearing him mention practing, caused her to nod. That would probably be good, she needed to learn how to fight. "That would be helpful, thank you."
"Tire the other person out. Simply because a punch is strong doesn't mean it's effective..." He sighed, and waited for the rest of the students "Where is everyone?!"

Arty said:
"Tire the other person out. Simply because a punch is strong doesn't mean it's effective..." He sighed, and waited for the rest of the students "Where is everyone?!"
WeirdPrincess said:
i wanna put in one of the teachers Seol with you guys xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had set her drink down on the table alongside her keys before taking her shoes off. She didn't need to go anywhere the rest of the day, so there wasn't any need to keep them on. At the sound of Taylor's voice and the footsteps coming towards the living room, she looked up from where she sat on the floor and smiled at him. Celia could guess from his hair and clothes, that he had been sleeping.. in the kitchen nonetheless. How he could actually fall asleep in there was a mystery to her. That wasn't important though. Getting up from the ground, she dusted off the back of her skirt before her gazed shifted to him and she spoke❤︎...

"Hey sleepy head. Sorry if I woke you up, I just got back. Something came up at work and I couldn't miss it. Did you get to do anything while I was gone?"
Taylor smiled and looked at his current attire. He chuckled lightly and sent to take a seat on the couch. He was fully rested and had regained all his energy, that being obvious from how he moved and his voice didn't have that sluggish tone to it anymore.

"I ate your breakfast you made me, and I have to say it was great. Thanks. After that I magically fell asleep in the kitchen. What about you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just sat there silently as she looked out the window♱...
Talia looked at Zenya and smiled, "While we're out we could get some extra stuff. Maybe look for some shoes and clothes. That's if you want to though. I won't hold you captive~"

Roman said:
Talia looked at Zenya and smiled, "While we're out we could get some extra stuff. Maybe look for some shoes and clothes. That's if you want to though. I won't hold you captive~"
''i think i could get new clothing and shoes...i think im just gonna become more carefree than...formal now''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and got a mixing bowl and got started with the pancakes €...
"I can't wait to eat them!"
Alejandro smiled as he began cook the eggs once he had everything he needed. He looked over at May and chuckled lightly, "Neither can I~ I bet they'll be good~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went to look at him and her face immediately reddened at the sudden sight of him in his underwear, "Wh-What happened to your clothes?"
Roman looked at Mal, a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?" He asked before looking down and seeing he was only in his underwear. "...Oh... That's a good question..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think i could get new clothing and shoes...i think im just gonna become more carefree than...formal now''
"That sounds great. Loosen up a little from the formal side." Talia said as her focus went back to the road. "Why change though? I will admit that you made the formal dress style look really neat and pretty." She said, giggling a little.

Roman said:
"That sounds great. Loosen up a little from the formal side." Talia said as her focus went back to the road. "Why change though? I will admit that you made the formal dress style look really neat and pretty." She said, giggling a little.
...♱She just shook her head♱...

''i dont need to really wear those...business kinds of clothing like i would wear for CIA...hell, i dont think the CIA would recognize me..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back