• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Two more, its a weapons class, but there's a sub and a drama class." Saekano finished the rest of her sandwich and tossed the wrapper in the trash. "I'm not very good with defending myself or using weapons, so I thought I'd learn something by taking a class kind of for that."
"A weapons class huh... I'm more of a strategy guy, but I'd be nice to try out fighting-" He was cut off by a boy who joined the conversation.

"Drake! How's your day so far? Who's thi-" A frown came to his face as he saw her. "Drake, a word?"

"She's fine! Nothing's wrong with her..." Drake gave a nervous smile, and finished packing up.

Arty said:
"But... what can I do? It's so damn frustrating, that this always happens. I don't know what really happened to me... I used to be so calm... I hated fighting before..." He rubs his eyes, and started to tear up. "But people have to do what they have to do." John got up, and started to get off the roof. "Thanks... I needed someone to talk to..."
...回 Skylar just stayed silent as he starting wiping his eyes, only guessing what was happening. She wanted to reach out to comfort him, but to him she was just a stranger, and he probably didn't want some stranger giving him a hug or touching him, especially with the way he had been talking about her and other supers earlier. So she just stood there, and watched as he got up to get off the roof. Well, all conversations come to an end sometimes, and it seemed like this was that time for them. So Skylar just offered a small smile and a wave as she watched him go 回...

"You're welcome. I'm here to talk any time. It was nice to meet you, John."

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly, as she noticed Nai's blush, but smiled slightly
"W-What... get used to it, you silly, because when you marry me, i'll be like that pretty much all the time" She joked, giggling.

Gregory nodded, as he went to get dressed, humming quietly. He slowly took off all his clothes, and put on his swimming trunks. After that, he went out of it, and waited by the ledge of the pool for Ariel
Ariel took her swimming gear and changed into them, they were blueish green, a similar colour to her hair and eyes, making it evident that it was probably her favourite colour as well as having tiny white ribbons on the two sides of the bottoms. Once changed she left the changing rooms and made her way to the pool, smiling lightly at Gregory as she then sat next to him at the ledge of the pool.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie stopped walking when she lost sight of him, looking all around her. "Akio?" She called as she looked for him, sighing inaudibly she furrowed her brows, where on earth was he?! She continued to look around feeling dumb for loosing sight of him.
@Akio sorry I keep forgetting to put in the tag ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie stopped walking when she lost sight of him, looking all around her. "Akio?" She called as she looked for him, sighing inaudibly she furrowed her brows, where on earth was he?! She continued to look around feeling dumb for loosing sight of him.
@Akio sorry I keep forgetting to put in the tag ;- ;) )

Roman said:
Takashi had chuckled when Violetta slip-ed her hand into his and led him inside the house. He had to admit, this place was dark as night when they went inside, but he was still able to see good enough. When Violetta had led him into a room, Takashi took his jacket off and put it on his shoulder, watching as she made the bed appear and she went to land on the bed. He laughed lightly and walked over to her, and put his jacket somewhere that he could find it later. Takashi then sat on the bed and moved around so he was laying next to Violetta. He soon spoke, laughing lightly as he did.
"Never knew you could make such a comfy bed, babe... Never knew a bed could actually be this comfy either."
...₪Violetta watched as Takashi put down her jacket, not even thinking to have done that. So as he was sitting down on the bed, she moved her arms and wiggled out of her jacket, absentmindedly tossing it on the floor as her boyfriend laid down next to her. Seriously, this bed was way too comfortable. At this rate, she'd fall asleep before they could get down to business with the purpose of why they bought the house. As Takashi laid next to her she snuggled up next to him, a tiny blush on her face as she spoke₪...

"So, I was thinking. What if... I made my body human to carry the baby? Like, the baby would still get our goddess and angel genes and all that, but... I think I'd like to experience all the natural emotions and feelings that humans do when they have children. If that makes sense."

Arty said:
"A weapons class huh... I'm more of a strategy guy, but I'd be nice to try out fighting-" He was cut off by a boy who joined the conversation.
"Drake! How's your day so far? Who's thi-" A frown came to his face as he saw her. "Drake, a word?"

"She's fine! Nothing's wrong with her..." Drake gave a nervous smile, and finished packing up.
Saekano shrunk a little in her seat and averted her gaze to the table. She didn't really know what she was suppose to say. Maybe it was best she just get to class early to avoid any kind of confrontation. "I-I should probably go, i-if you want to talk to your brother alone." She said quickly, gathering her things and getting up out of her seat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano shrunk a little in her seat and averted her gaze to the table. She didn't really know what she was suppose to say. Maybe it was best she just get to class early to avoid any kind of confrontation. "I-I should probably go, i-if you want to talk to your brother alone." She said quickly, gathering her things and getting up out of her seat.
"Yeah, I'll meet you at the class." Drake gave a quick smile to her, and turned around to face John. "What do you want."

"Listen, I... will be going away for a while. I have a meeting with the local police to set up a system at the school-"

"Then go." Drake rolled his eyes and started to walk towards his class.

"And Drake... don't make the same mistake I'm making." John took off, looking for an exit to the school.

Drake started to walk towards the class, thinking about what his brother just said.

Nonalaka said:
Suddenly there was a whisper of footsteps and suddenly a voice sounded out from behind her. "Didn't you have to do something?" He said casually standing right behind her like he had never left. You had no idea how he got behind you.

Akio said:
Suddenly there was a whisper of footsteps and suddenly a voice sounded out from behind her. "Didn't you have to do something?" He said casually standing right behind her like he had never left. You had no idea how he got behind you.
Rosalie gasped and jumped a little in response to suddenly hearing his voice "W-What the" she turned around to view him, startled and dumbfounded looking to him she huffed "W-Why would you sneak around and spook me like that"

@Akio

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie gasped and jumped a little in response to suddenly hearing his voice "W-What the" she turned around to view him, startled and dumbfounded looking to him she huffed "W-Why would you sneak around and spook me like that"
@Akio
He raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't sneaking, i simply just walked. I don't tend to make a lot of noise though you might have noticed if you used your powers correctly." He sat down sitting cross legged. "You can go put away your stuff if you want, ill be waiting here." He said watching her.

Akio said:
He raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't sneaking, i simply just walked. I don't tend to make a lot of noise though you might have noticed if you used your powers correctly." He sat down sitting cross legged. "You can go put away your stuff if you want, ill be waiting here." He said watching her.
"N-No, it wasn't just not hearing you, I couldn't see you even!" She said "A-And besides... I didn't see a need to use my powers at that moment..." She said quietly before watching him sit on the ground, she stared at him with a curious expression....sitting in the middle of the ground, just as she was about to question it she stopped herself, she could already almost imagine the answer he'd give in that plain tone of his. "I'll be back in a bit then, feel free to follow if you want, I don't really mind" she said with a nod as she then began to make her way to her dorm to put away her stuff.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:
"N-No, it wasn't just not hearing you, I couldn't see you even!" She said "A-And besides... I didn't see a need to use my powers at that moment..." She said quietly before watching him sit on the ground, she stared at him with a curious expression....sitting in the middle of the ground, just as she was about to question it she stopped herself, she could already almost imagine the answer he'd give in that plain tone of his. "I'll be back in a bit then, feel free to follow if you want, I don't really mind" she said with a nod as she then began to make her way to her dorm to put away her stuff.
@Akio
He actually growled a little at that though he didn't get up. "You should be aware of the situation plaguing those with powers, we'll speak about it when you come out but the world isnt as safe as it appears." He waved his hand dismissively. "Go and return afterwards, if you still want to do a little bit of training." He said watching her leave.

Akio said:
He actually growled a little at that though he didn't get up. "You should be aware of the situation plaguing those with powers, we'll speak about it when you come out but the world isnt as safe as it appears." He waved his hand dismissively. "Go and return afterwards, if you still want to do a little bit of training." He said watching her leave.
"Alright, Alright I'll be quick" she called back to him in response to his words and his growling as she walked off to her dorm, since after all, she did kinda want to learn....As she approached her dorm and went inside she processed his words....Situation with supers? She huffed a little, yes she heard them, but she wasn't causing anyone any trouble, so no one would come after her...right? Tucking the thought away for now at least she quickly began putting away what she needed to put away...

@Akio

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille didn't let go, only holding on tighter as more tears spilled down her face. All of the emotion she kept bottled up during the rescue was coming out now◇...

"I-I'm sorry for just leaving like that... if I hadn't you never would have.... truth is, I miss my home. I miss it a lot. I miss my family, and my friends, and everything I left behind. That house is all I have left of it... so it just gives me comfort when I'm in unfamiliar places. That's why I brought it to earth at all... I think thats why I was so stubborn about not wanting to stay at the mansion... I'm so sorry..."
''i-its alright...you couldve told me and...i wouldve understood it better..''

...✦She said before she hugged Vanille✦...

Roman said:
"We'll see how that fits first I guess." Talia said as she unlocked the doors to Taylor's car. She had then made her way to the driver's side and got in, waiting for Zenya.
...♱Zenya got in the passenger seat♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami followed suit and stood up as well, following after Fuyumi. "Do you really like sushi? Is there a favorite thing you like to eat when you're here?" She asked, rocking on her heels slightly.
''its just something i like to go for when im not hungry. well im hungry but not too hungry to eat a plate''

...☫She said with a giggle before pulling up a seat for both of them☫...

Roman said:
Talia and Zenya had just left moment ago, so that left Taylor... Especially since they left in his car and he didn't have anywhere to go yet. When Celia had walked in, Taylor was still sleep in the kitchen. He had ate the breakfast she made him, but got tired again soon after and had fell asleep going to get some more orange juice. That's when he had heard her voice and he woke up.
"C-Celia?"

Taylor yawned and stretched before going into the living room.

"Hey Celia~"
...❤︎Celia had set her drink down on the table alongside her keys before taking her shoes off. She didn't need to go anywhere the rest of the day, so there wasn't any need to keep them on. At the sound of Taylor's voice and the footsteps coming towards the living room, she looked up from where she sat on the floor and smiled at him. Celia could guess from his hair and clothes, that he had been sleeping.. in the kitchen nonetheless. How he could actually fall asleep in there was a mystery to her. That wasn't important though. Getting up from the ground, she dusted off the back of her skirt before her gazed shifted to him and she spoke❤︎...

"Hey sleepy head. Sorry if I woke you up, I just got back. Something came up at work and I couldn't miss it. Did you get to do anything while I was gone?"

Arty said:
"Yeah, I'll meet you at the class." Drake gave a quick smile to her, and turned around to face John. "What do you want."
"Listen, I... will be going away for a while. I have a meeting with the local police to set up a system at the school-"

"Then go." Drake rolled his eyes and started to walk towards his class.

"And Drake... don't make the same mistake I'm making." John took off, looking for an exit to the school.

Drake started to walk towards the class, thinking about what his brother just said.
Saekano had rushed off and got to room 144, the weaponry classroom. Though instead of sitting in the front, she decided to sit in the middle. There probably wouldn't be much getting done today, since there was a sub. Probably just mindless class work to do, which she didn't mind. Class hadn't started yet though, there was still a couple minutes before everyone came in. So, to pass the time, Saekano reorganized her books and papers until they were near and tidy.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano had rushed off and got to room 144, the weaponry classroom. Though instead of sitting in the front, she decided to sit in the middle. There probably wouldn't be much getting done today, since there was a sub. Probably just mindless class work to do, which she didn't mind. Class hadn't started yet though, there was still a couple minutes before everyone came in. So, to pass the time, Saekano reorganized her books and papers until they were near and tidy.
Drake started to run to class in a hurry, and opened the door to the class. He walked inside, sitting next to Saekano, and pulled out his computer to take notes. "When do we spar in this class again?" Drake grinned, and looked inside his backpack. "I have something new I want to test."

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded in agreement "Well by a good spot i just meant it looks nice, not that there would be alot of business but yeah, I'd like to see it if there were regulars. A place that's friendly and people come back to it always seems so nice and homely" she said with a smile.
Cecil chuckled, as he walked alongside Maya, his hand still in Maya's. "Agreed. The area was nice but I was thinking about the customers apparently." He said laughing lightly. As he listened to her speak, he smiled and nodded, "I couldn't agree more. I want a place where people could think of us as a second family, or maybe a place they could come to for a break."

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta watched as Takashi put down her jacket, not even thinking to have done that. So as he was sitting down on the bed, she moved her arms and wiggled out of her jacket, absentmindedly tossing it on the floor as her boyfriend laid down next to her. Seriously, this bed was way too comfortable. At this rate, she'd fall asleep before they could get down to business with the purpose of why they bought the house. As Takashi laid next to her she snuggled up next to him, a tiny blush on her face as she spoke₪...
"So, I was thinking. What if... I made my body human to carry the baby? Like, the baby would still get our goddess and angel genes and all that, but... I think I'd like to experience all the natural emotions and feelings that humans do when they have children. If that makes sense."
Takashi's brain almost exploded when she told him what she was thinking. She wanted to be human for this? He knew it was sort of exciting to be starting on such a long journey with Violetta, and he couldn't do much but smile at her. If she was going to be human for it, so was he. They were going to experience something humans considered so precious together, so why not experience just as a human would. Takashi kissed Violetta on the forehead before he spoke...

"I'll do it too. I'm gonna be human for this also then.. Only if you are though. So if you change your mind tell me."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya got in the passenger seat♱...
Once Zenya was in and seated, Talia started the car and pulled off. "To the mall we go~" She said happily as she drove.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel thought for a moment "Err...I'm not sure really, I've never timed myself nor have I trained myself so I'd say the amount of time I can is probably below average" she laughed sheepishly.
"Oh? That was quite a bit ago, but I'm sure you're right about her being okay " she said with nod "I'm still sorry about that..." She said quietly.
...♮Luke shook his head♮...

"Don't be, Nymph was more than willing to help, it's the way she is"

Roman said:
Once Zenya was in and seated, Talia started the car and pulled off. "To the mall we go~" She said happily as she drove.
...♱Zenya just sat there silently as she looked out the window♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back