• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "O-Oh, well you can, but, I don't live in a dorm" she said smiling a little "I live 5 houses over from the school on the same side of the street as the school" she said with a small smile.
"Oh. That's nice." Gregory was slightly suprised

"You have pretty close to it..." He said quietly

"So... uhm... wanna get going to the pool? I'll just grab some stuff from my dorm, and we can get going" He stated, looking at Ariel, smiling gently at her, as he stood up.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May hummed at the thought before smiling €...
"Blueberry pancakes?"
Alejandro smiled as he got the eggs out, "I like blueberries. I guess you could make those kind~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano nodded, she didn't exactly understand fully to what he was saying but she did get the gist of it. "Maybe he can come around? A bit of reasoning can help right? Unless I'm mistaken."
"Trust me. He's not someone who can be... saved. That sandwich looks good actually." Drake eyed the sandwich, closing his computer. "Did you make it?"

JJKab said:
Fricka's face just turned completely red, as she heard Nai's explanation
"o-------o-oh..." She was trembling slightly, but too weakly for Nai to even see that she's shivering.

"O---o-okay.. t-t-t-t-hink i've gg---got it" She stated, slowly laying her head on the sand, and closing her eyes, to comprehend everyhting she heard
"To think one day we'd have to do that." Nai said, as he rubbed the back of his head obviously showing he was nervous. "That's why you do those kind of things with people you love and trust... The person you'd want to marry." He said slowly pointing at himself.

Akio said:
He nodded, seemed like they agreed on something after all. He headed to the door leading her out of the shop. Despite having taken her on several turns he seemed not to lose his way in the slightest even on busy streets. Even more off is he even when moving past people he shouldn't be able to see seemed aware of them and positioned his body comparable to everyone around him.
Rosalie followed slightly behind him, both curious and impressed by how swiftly he could position himself as he moved through the crowds with ease, unlike herself, who was trying to weave through the crowd and also keep up with him at the same time, which was proving a bit more difficult that she'd care to admit....

Roman said:
"To think one day we'd have to do that." Nai said, as he rubbed the back of his head obviously showing he was nervous. "That's why you do those kind of things with people you love and trust... The person you'd want to marry." He said slowly pointing at himself.
"Yeah... personally, i won't mind it.." Fricka said, her blush slowly dispersing, as she looked into Nai's eyes, smiling nervously. She slowly pushed Nai so he could sit on her, and she would crawl out from under him

"So... what do you want to do next?" She asked, slightly panting/

Arty said:
"Trust me. He's not someone who can be... saved. That sandwich looks good actually." Drake eyed the sandwich, closing his computer. "Did you make it?"
"There has to be at least some hope, even if it is only just a little bit." Saekano said before eating more of her sandwich, shaking her head at Drakes question. She wished she would make a sandwich this good, though she really could. "No, I got it from the cafeteria. Do you want some?" She asked, holding it out towards him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "are you able to make spaghetti?" she asked.
Roman nodded, "Yeah. Is that what you want?" He asked.

Lumina said:
...回 Skylar smiled at him, fixing the ribbon in her hair. So there was a person under that tough shell after all. He had just gone through things that people shouldn't really ever go through. The more he spoke, the more she could sympathize. Emotions definitely are a complex thing, that was no understatement. She listened as he spoke, her eyebrow raising when he mentioned how he used to date a super. Now she was wondering about what happened, but it wasn't her place to ask, or really even to know. She noted how he was talking about her so fondly, and her face grew a bit sad. Obviously John was a good kid, so something must have happened to make him so hardened against the world. Fixing her expression, it became a kinder one, and she stepped closer to him as she responded 回...

"What can I say? I'm a bookworm. I suppose I can't exactly understand your whole regrets thing, because I can't imagine wanting to attack someone without reason. I'm not exactly built for combat, so I wouldn't know much about it. Yknow, I don't think it's wrong to miss those you care about, no matter who they are. I mean, the reason you miss them is because you care, so the best thing to do is hold them in your heart in the meantime. And the world is a really big place, with so much to do... I truly don't believe that there's nothing left for you. But that's just my perspective, take it for what you will."
"But... what can I do? It's so damn frustrating, that this always happens. I don't know what really happened to me... I used to be so calm... I hated fighting before..." He rubs his eyes, and started to tear up. "But people have to do what they have to do." John got up, and started to get off the roof. "Thanks... I needed someone to talk to..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"There has to be at least some hope, even if it is only just a little bit." Saekano said before eating more of her sandwich, shaking her head at Drakes question. She wished she would make a sandwich this good, though she really could. "No, I got it from the cafeteria. Do you want some?" She asked, holding it out towards him.
"Oh no, it's fine. I already ate." He smiled, and put the computer away. "How many more classes do we have after this?"

JJKab said:
"Yeah... personally, i won't mind it.." Fricka said, her blush slowly dispersing, as she looked into Nai's eyes, smiling nervously. She slowly pushed Nai so he could sit on her, and she would crawl out from under him
"So... what do you want to do next?" She asked, slightly panting/
Nai had got off of Fricka and sat beside her. "I'm not sure..." he said softly. He wasn't sure about anything anymore. He just explained the concept and how to have children, along with how and why they're made. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

Roman said:
Nai had got off of Fricka and sat beside her. "I'm not sure..." he said softly. He wasn't sure about anything anymore. He just explained the concept and how to have children, along with how and why they're made. "What do you want to do?" He asked.
Fricka looked slightly confused, as she was beginning to get tired.

"I don't know... i guess... i wanna go to sleep.... but i don't want to go alone" She mumbled, yawning.

Arty said:
"Oh no, it's fine. I already ate." He smiled, and put the computer away. "How many more classes do we have after this?"
"Two more, its a weapons class, but there's a sub and a drama class." Saekano finished the rest of her sandwich and tossed the wrapper in the trash. "I'm not very good with defending myself or using weapons, so I thought I'd learn something by taking a class kind of for that."

JJKab said:
"Oh. That's nice." Gregory was slightly suprised
"You have pretty close to it..." He said quietly

"So... uhm... wanna get going to the pool? I'll just grab some stuff from my dorm, and we can get going" He stated, looking at Ariel, smiling gently at her, as he stood up.
Ariel nodded as she had finished her food, she stood up as well "Yeah, I can run to my house and get mine while you go to your dorm and we can meet up in the courtyard again before going to the pool..." She suggested "Does that sound okay to you?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "I want people to think i'm brave despite me being small" she said.
"Even brave people have fears" he said as he looked to her "In fact, that notion is one of the reasons I fell out with my old man" he said with a nod "Before I moved from where I used to live, I had to do training with the rest of the people in our...tribe I guess you would call it, my dad is the leader, if you were scared of something, they believed they could beat out of you, I told him it and his other teachings were wrong, he called me a coward and a traitor and yada yada yada" he said before sighing, he soon leaned back on the couch as he did so, closing has eyes.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked slightly confused, as she was beginning to get tired.
"I don't know... i guess... i wanna go to sleep.... but i don't want to go alone" She mumbled, yawning.
"Want to stay the night at my place?" Nai asked Fricka.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie followed slightly behind him, both curious and impressed by how swiftly he could position himself as he moved through the crowds with ease, unlike herself, who was trying to weave through the crowd and also keep up with him at the same time, which was proving a bit more difficult that she'd care to admit....
@Akio whoops forgot the tag

Roman said:
"Want to stay the night at my place?" Nai asked Fricka.
"Sure" Fricka said, smiling lightly at Nai, as she slowly stood up. He could clearly tell that she was tired, based off her look.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded as she had finished her food, she stood up as well "Yeah, I can run to my house and get mine while you go to your dorm and we can meet up in the courtyard again before going to the pool..." She suggested "Does that sound okay to you?"
"Sounds neat to me. Well, let's go then" Gregory stated, as he quickly walked out of the cafeteria, and started walking towards his dorm, scratching the back of his head.

JJKab said:
"Sure" Fricka said, smiling lightly at Nai, as she slowly stood up. He could clearly tell that she was tired, based off her look.
"Sounds neat to me. Well, let's go then" Gregory stated, as he quickly walked out of the cafeteria, and started walking towards his dorm, scratching the back of his head.
She followed him as far as the courtyard before looking to him and smiling "Alright, see you in a bit then~" she called as she headed toward the school gates to go to her home and get her stuff.

Nonalaka said:

"Even brave people have fears" he said as he looked to her "In fact, that notion is one of the reasons I fell out with my old man" he said with a nod "Before I moved from where I used to live, I had to do training with the rest of the people in our...tribe I guess you would call it, my dad is the leader, if you were scared of something, they believed they could beat out of you, I told him it and his other teachings were wrong, he called me a coward and a traitor and yada yada yada" he said before sighing, he soon leaned back on the couch as he did so, closing has eyes.
Asako poked his face, "I see, see he wouldn't allow you to be scared of something?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
She followed him as far as the courtyard before looking to him and smiling "Alright, see you in a bit then~" she called as she headed toward the school gates to go to her home and get her stuff.
"See ya.." Gregory said, as he waved back, as he approached the area of men's dorms, and started walking towards his.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako poked his face, "I see, see he wouldn't allow you to be scared of something?" she asked.
Kenai's ears twitched and he opened one eye to view Asako as she poked his face "Yeah, pretty much, you show or admit fear, you get beaten up"

JJKab said:
"See ya.." Gregory said, as he waved back, as he approached the area of men's dorms, and started walking towards his.
Ariel then quickly made her way home, which didn't take long at all since she lived so close, going to her room she opened her dresser and grabbed her swimming gear as well as going to the bathroom to get a waterproof band aid for her knee which she put on before walking back to the school.

Nonalaka said:
In addition to his graceful movements in the crowded area he seemed to fade into the background, even though he gave off a dangerous aura to some right now he seemed to move almost as invisible, fading into the crowd like he was hiding from someone though every one in awhile he seemed to intentionally step into her view to make sure she could follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back