• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed lightly and started searching for the ingredients to make the eggs and pancakes.
...€ May grabbed the pancake mix and looked over at Alejandro €...

"What kind of pancakes should I make?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako sighed in relief before nodding, "See, told you nothing was there!" she said.
Kenai nodded "Were you actually scared there?" He asked as he looked over to her. "I'm sorry if I made you that way..."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed slightly and looked at her "Yeah...I feel ya"
"I was born a weakling, never comparing to my brother....I've reached it. That power I needed to be stronger than him is now mine" He said stabbing his sword through the Ice and leaning on it
...❃ Sam wrapped her arms around Marcus and kissed his chin ❃...

"Did you not blush at all during that?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and picked up the other's, tilting her head curiously and showing levi the note, "I'm curious as to who else would be here" she said.
"read it please.."

JJKab said:
"My pizzas..." Gregory stated, as he chuckled nervously
"I... actually.. tried to make some pizzas... every time i tried them, it was like eating a carton.." He stated, laughing nervously.
Ariel giggled "Oh my..." She looked to him "My mom taught me...maybe I can teach you how to make pizza sometime." She offered with a smile.

Roman said:
"Mal... You stooped as low as dressing as a maid for some kidnapper just to save my life. I'll make you a whole entire dinner if you want. I've been practicing and my instructor says I've been doing amazing. What's your favorite food?"
Mal looked at him, "are you able to make spaghetti?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled "Oh my..." She looked to him "My mom taught me...maybe I can teach you how to make pizza sometime." She offered with a smile.
"Well, that would be really neat" Gregory smiled widely, as he was slowly finishing up his pizza.

"And maybe i could make your lungs a bit better when it comes to swimming underwater... maybe?" He questioned, looking at Ariel

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded and smiled before someone came and took their orders. Kairassi then spoke after they left again. " How are your sisters? She asked curiously, she hadn't seen them since the incident about the cafe, so she was curious to know.
@Mayyflower

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she held on tightly to Nai.
"So... that's a nice sunset..." She said, giggling slightly.

"I wish it would've lasted for longer, though..." Fricka sighed a bit sadly, as she slowly released Nai, as he was now lying on top of her.

"Uhm, Nai?" She looked at him, blushing hardly all of a sudden

"D-D-Do you know how to... uhm... how do i put it?" She was looking for a good words to describe the thing.

"How do a man and a girl have... uhm.... s-s-s-s" She couldn't speak, as she looked away.
Nai chuckled lightly and poked Fricka on the forehead, "What are you asking me? I can't understand you with all the stuttering." He said smiling at her.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly and poked Fricka on the forehead, "What are you asking me? I can't understand you with all the stuttering." He said smiling at her.
"H-H-How.... do they m-make... b-b-ba-b-babies.." She pouted out, before blushing hard, her heart palpitating like crazy.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed slightly and looked at her "Yeah...I feel ya"
"I was born a weakling, never comparing to my brother....I've reached it. That power I needed to be stronger than him is now mine" He said stabbing his sword through the Ice and leaning on it
"I see, so you were wanting to be stronger then your brother" Yui said

Shortyshot said:
Marcus wrapped his arms around her "Oh calm yourself" He said jokingly "You know you love me~"
...❃ Sam smiled and chuckled and nodded a little and smirked alittle ❃...

"Yea I do"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May grabbed the pancake mix and looked over at Alejandro €...
"What kind of pancakes should I make?"
Alejandro rubbed his chin in thought, and soon he just shrugged. "We can make normal pancakes.. Unless there's something different you want to do."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked, "I-I'm not scared of anything" she said.
He raised a brow "So, you weren't scared when you thought a ghost was behind you? Can you safely say you won't have nightmares about them when you sleep tonight after seeing that movie?" He asked "There's nothing wrong with being scared"

JJKab said:
"Well, that would be really neat" Gregory smiled widely, as he was slowly finishing up his pizza.
"And maybe i could make your lungs a bit better when it comes to swimming underwater... maybe?" He questioned, looking at Ariel
Ariel smiled before nodding "Sounds like a deal~" she said before continuing to eat.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled before nodding "Sounds like a deal~" she said before continuing to eat.
Gregory raised his eyebrow, as he looked curiously at Ariel

"Tell me: How long can you hold out underwater? Like, up to the point that your lungs will start to burn you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed his chin in thought, and soon he just shrugged. "We can make normal pancakes.. Unless there's something different you want to do."
...€ May hummed at the thought before smiling €...

"Blueberry pancakes?"

JJKab said:
"H-H-How.... do they m-make... b-b-ba-b-babies.." She pouted out, before blushing hard, her heart palpitating like crazy.
Nai blushed, his face almost crimson red. "M-Make babies?" He asked as he looked down at her. He had to think, he remembers having the talk, but to explain to his girlfriend... Oh boy. "U-Ummm..." he leaned in so he was able to whisper in her ear. He then began to explain it to her.

Nonalaka said:
He raised a brow "So, you weren't scared when you thought a ghost was behind you? Can you safely say you won't have nightmares about them when you sleep tonight after seeing that movie?" He asked "There's nothing wrong with being scared"
Asako looked to the side, "maybe a little..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back