• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shortyshot said:
"Correct" He said simply
Marcus nodded "Good" He said before kissing her forehead
...❃ Sam smiled and layed her head on his chest before closing her eyes ❃...

"I don't know about you but I'm taking a small nap"

LunaCrosby said:
"how strong is your brother?" Yui asked.
William sighed "Depends, in his normal form he's as powerful as me. Then he can go into his Fire Gear and double my strength or turn into his Black Dragon God mode making him stronger than me by ten fold"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam smiled and layed her head on his chest before closing her eyes ❃...
"I don't know about you but I'm taking a small nap"
Marcus laughed a little "God.....A well fed woman is a happy one I suppose" He said teasing at her race

Roman said:
Nai blushed, his face almost crimson red. "M-Make babies?" He asked as he looked down at her. He had to think, he remembers having the talk, but to explain to his girlfriend... Oh boy. "U-Ummm..." he leaned in so he was able to whisper in her ear. He then began to explain it to her.
Fricka's face just turned completely red, as she heard Nai's explanation

"o-------o-oh..." She was trembling slightly, but too weakly for Nai to even see that she's shivering.

"O---o-okay.. t-t-t-t-hink i've gg---got it" She stated, slowly laying her head on the sand, and closing her eyes, to comprehend everyhting she heard

Mayyflower said:
"read it please.."
Scarlet nodded and looked at the note, beginning to read it out loud, "It's been a while, girl's...." she said then handed her the note, "that's all it say's... weird..." she said.

JJKab said:
Gregory raised his eyebrow, as he looked curiously at Ariel
"Tell me: How long can you hold out underwater? Like, up to the point that your lungs will start to burn you?" He asked.
Ariel thought for a moment "Err...I'm not sure really, I've never timed myself nor have I trained myself so I'd say the amount of time I can is probably below average" she laughed sheepishly.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke ordered before they left, he turned his attention to kairassi♮...
"Maki is doing good, nymph I haven't seen since the incident but I'm sure she's fine too.."
"Oh? That was quite a bit ago, but I'm sure you're right about her being okay " she said with nod "I'm still sorry about that..." She said quietly.

Shortyshot said:
William sighed "Depends, in his normal form he's as powerful as me. Then he can go into his Fire Gear and double my strength or turn into his Black Dragon God mode making him stronger than me by ten fold"
"does that upset you?" Yui asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel thought for a moment "Err...I'm not sure really, I've never timed myself nor have I trained myself so I'd say the amount of time I can is probably below average" she laughed sheepishly.
"Well, if someone ought to hold you down underwater, or you would've trapped yourself under.. you'd needed as much time to free yourself as possible... so... yeah" Gregory stated, finished with his meal.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked to the side, "maybe a little..." she said.
"See? There's nothing wrong with that, you made me tell you I was scared of heights when we were at the amusement park, so why would you hide your fear?" He asked

JJKab said:
"Well, if someone ought to hold you down underwater, or you would've trapped yourself under.. you'd needed as much time to free yourself as possible... so... yeah" Gregory stated, finished with his meal.
Ariel nodded "All the more reason to teach me~" she said with a nod, though she was sure that'd never happen it was better to be safe than sorry after all...

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "All the more reason to teach me~" she said with a nod, though she was sure that'd never happen it was better to be safe than sorry after all...
"So... i'm done, so... we can now talk about... hmmm..." He got stumped for a minute

"Tell me... what number of dorm do you live in? I-I-If i can ask you that?" He asked, slightly blushing

Nonalaka said:
"See? There's nothing wrong with that, you made me tell you I was scared of heights when we were at the amusement park, so why would you hide your fear?" He asked
Asako shrugged, "I want people to think i'm brave despite me being small" she said.

Nonalaka said:
It probably was a combination of those things that stopped her from being weary of him, either that or maybe she chooses to ignore it since she believed he was a person just like her and everyone else, either way she didn't feel he was a threat to her in any way. "Well that's good to know, being decisive is a good thing" she said with a nod.

@Akio
He nodded, seemed like they agreed on something after all. He headed to the door leading her out of the shop. Despite having taken her on several turns he seemed not to lose his way in the slightest even on busy streets. Even more off is he even when moving past people he shouldn't be able to see seemed aware of them and positioned his body comparable to everyone around him.

LunaCrosby said:
"well if you keep training hard enough then your bound to catch up to him eventually" she said
William stared at her "Thank you." He said "No body besides you expects me to live up to the reputation"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and looked at the note, beginning to read it out loud, "It's been a while, girl's...." she said then handed her the note, "that's all it say's... weird..." she said.
...❋ Levi narrowed her eyes and took the note and blowing fire from her mouth, burning it ❋...

"Whoever wrote this is after us.."

Shortyshot said:
William stared at her "Thank you." He said "No body besides you expects me to live up to the reputation"
Yui looked at him curiously, "why wouldn't they think that? anyone who work's hard enough can get stronger if they put their mind to it"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi narrowed her eyes and took the note and blowing fire from her mouth, burning it ❋...
"Whoever wrote this is after us.."
Scarlet stared at her sister, "but why would they be after us? we didn't do anything as far as I know..." she said

LunaCrosby said:
Yui looked at him curiously, "why wouldn't they think that? anyone who work's hard enough can get stronger if they put their mind to it"
"People are ignorant"

JJKab said:
"So... i'm done, so... we can now talk about... hmmm..." He got stumped for a minute
"Tell me... what number of dorm do you live in? I-I-If i can ask you that?" He asked, slightly blushing
Ariel blinked "O-Oh, well you can, but, I don't live in a dorm" she said smiling a little "I live 5 houses over from the school on the same side of the street as the school" she said with a small smile.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed a little "God.....A well fed woman is a happy one I suppose" He said teasing at her race
...❃ Sam kneed him softly in the leg and chuckled❃...

"Oh hush"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back