• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
(Night)
"Yeah... He isn't a great guy though..." Drake kept on working, typing furiously. "He's the type of guy who... has extreme prejudice..."
Saekano nodded, she didn't exactly understand fully to what he was saying but she did get the gist of it. "Maybe he can come around? A bit of reasoning can help right? Unless I'm mistaken."

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled lightly "Yeah, I hope so too, it would be a shame if it wasn't, I mean, if it wasn't there, we wouldn't have even met at all probably, so it would be a shame for such an important place for us to be abandoned completely" she said with a nod "Not to mention, its in a pretty nice spot too~" she said happily "I'm sure it would be busy enough.
"A lot of business is a great thing, but I think it's more about the customers in my opinion. They're the reason why business establishments become great." Cecil explained.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him, "I would have chosen the bet anyway's if you were serious about something that would completely kill me trying to explain" she said before looking at the entrance, "let's just get inside already"
Roman laughed lightly and slipped his hand international Mal's as he made his way to the door of the mansion.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed loudly, as she looked right into Nai's eyes, before hugging him
"I love you so much... i wouldn't be surpised if you'd propose to me here in the future" She whispered into his ear.

Gregory smiled, as he was enjoying the food

"Really lovin the food.." He said, as he looked at Ariel

"How about you?" He asked, smiling gently
Ariel nodded "Yup~~ the pizza is pretty good here, that's why I always get it when im here~" she chimed happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Because my hands are over here" he said holding up his hands "And my powers wouldn't be able to replicate a ghost" he said with a nod "Not to mention, I asked you did you feel like something was there, I didn't tell you something was, that would be scaremongering" he said with a nod.
Asako held her knee's up to her chest, "well I felt nothing! zero! zilch!" she said.

Shortyshot said:
"As always? Hmm...You are indeed a smart girl"
Yui crossed her arm's and nodded, "It's because I observe everything which in return, I can piece things together and know a lot about someone without them realizing it" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Yup~~ the pizza is pretty good here, that's why I always get it when im here~" she chimed happily.
"Das' pretty neat" Gregory smiled at Ariel, as he took another bite from the pizza

"Man... i wish it would taste that good" He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui crossed her arm's and nodded, "It's because I observe everything which in return, I can piece things together and know a lot about someone without them realizing it" she said.
William nodded "Well tell me. Do you know the power of me? The Lich King?"

Roman said:
"A lot of business is a great thing, but I think it's more about the customers in my opinion. They're the reason why business establishments become great." Cecil explained.

Roman laughed lightly and slipped his hand international Mal's as he made his way to the door of the mansion.
Mal walked inside with him, "we were out so long and weren't able to get one hamburger..." she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed loudly, as she looked right into Nai's eyes, before hugging him
"I love you so much... i wouldn't be surpised if you'd propose to me here in the future" She whispered into his ear.

Gregory smiled, as he was enjoying the food

"Really lovin the food.." He said, as he looked at Ariel

"How about you?" He asked, smiling gently
Nai chuckled and looked at Fricka, "I could always make a vow to do so... And I will." He said, smiling happily. "And I love you too, Fricka."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shrugged and looked around the kitchen, since she's lived here before she practically knew where everything was at €...
"To be honest. I don't know why"
Alejandro laughed lightly and started searching for the ingredients to make the eggs and pancakes.

Roman said:

Maya nodded in agreement "Well by a good spot i just meant it looks nice, not that there would be alot of business but yeah, I'd like to see it if there were regulars. A place that's friendly and people come back to it always seems so nice and homely" she said with a smile.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and looked at Fricka, "I could always make a vow to do so... And I will." He said, smiling happily. "And I love you too, Fricka."
Fricka sighed, as she held on tightly to Nai.

"So... that's a nice sunset..." She said, giggling slightly.

"I wish it would've lasted for longer, though..." Fricka sighed a bit sadly, as she slowly released Nai, as he was now lying on top of her.

"Uhm, Nai?" She looked at him, blushing hardly all of a sudden

"D-D-Do you know how to... uhm... how do i put it?" She was looking for a good words to describe the thing.

"How do a man and a girl have... uhm.... s-s-s-s" She couldn't speak, as she looked away.

LunaCrosby said:
"I've heard that name but not enough information was given for me to know" Yui said
William nodded before standing up. One footstep made the floor beneath him shake but it was sturdy enough to not give way "The Lich King" He said taking another strong step "Is strong enough to kill Gods."

Shortyshot said:
William nodded before standing up. One footstep made the floor beneath him shake but it was sturdy enough to not give way "The Lich King" He said taking another strong step "Is strong enough to kill Gods."
"Makes sense, considering your walking is causing an earthquake" Yui said

LunaCrosby said:
Asako held her knee's up to her chest, "well I felt nothing! zero! zilch!" she said.
Kenai tilted his head lightly as she moved her knees....was she actually scared there was something there? He was only messing around, he didn't think she was actually scared... "Well then there must be no ghost then..."

LunaCrosby said:
(Drama!~)
Scarlet did the same and looked at the flower's, "No, I haven't, I wouldn't come here without you" she said.
...❋ Levi picked up the flowers and smelled them, no scent, the other flowers had a note stuck on it ❋...

"Check those ones"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai tilted his head lightly as she moved her knees....was she actually scared there was something there? He was only messing around, he didn't think she was actually scared... "Well then there must be no ghost then..."
Asako sighed in relief before nodding, "See, told you nothing was there!" she said.

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
...❃ Sam layed on her back, breathing somewhat heavily, she looked at Marcus ❃...

"I'm so tired..."
Marcus laughed slightly and looked at her "Yeah...I feel ya"

LunaCrosby said:
"Makes sense, considering your walking is causing an earthquake" Yui said
"I was born a weakling, never comparing to my brother....I've reached it. That power I needed to be stronger than him is now mine" He said stabbing his sword through the Ice and leaning on it

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked inside with him, "we were out so long and weren't able to get one hamburger..." she said.
"Mal... You stooped as low as dressing as a maid for some kidnapper just to save my life. I'll make you a whole entire dinner if you want. I've been practicing and my instructor says I've been doing amazing. What's your favorite food?"

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Das' pretty neat" Gregory smiled at Ariel, as he took another bite from the pizza
"Man... i wish it would taste that good" He said.
Ariel tilted her head in a confused manner "You wish what would taste good?"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi picked up the flowers and smelled them, no scent, the other flowers had a note stuck on it ❋...
"Check those ones"
Scarlet nodded and picked up the other's, tilting her head curiously and showing levi the note, "I'm curious as to who else would be here" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel tilted her head in a confused manner "You wish what would taste good?"
"My pizzas..." Gregory stated, as he chuckled nervously

"I... actually.. tried to make some pizzas... every time i tried them, it was like eating a carton.." He stated, laughing nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back