• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shortyshot said:
William smirked under the metal over his head. He looked at her with darkness surrounding his face besides his glowing light blue eyes "Chaos is coming, that's why."
Yui stared at him, "Chaos?... hm, would your army be strong enough to fight against this chaos thing?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal and smiled. "Great. We'll talk about it a little more later on. For now..." Roman then looked up at the mansion and smiled again. "We go home."
1445957095-4e9ac4f158e38078566d64674ce464e7.png

"Oh and if anyone asks, we were been sparring... Very intensely."
Mal nodded, "Alright, I can agree on that, but how do I explain this ridiculous outfit?" she said, looking at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before speaking "My powers are mostly to do with Ice, that and being able to turn into a dragon." She said with a nod "What about you?"
"Well hopefully not so much that we'll never afford it" she said with a small nod "That's if its for sale at all, but I'm optimistic that it is~"
Cecil nodded out of agreement. "I open minded to the fact it may be too... In fact I hope it is. This café helped me meet an amazing girl... I hope it can help others just as it has helped me. Amazing coffee and amazing people." He said softly as they walked.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam chuckled a little, before kissing him ❃...
Marcus kissed back placing his hands on her back

LunaCrosby said:
Yui stared at him, "Chaos?... hm, would your army be strong enough to fight against this chaos thing?"
William chuckled "I doubt my army alone...But with the assistance of Me, My Dragon, My army, The Dragon Aspects and my brother the Black Dragon God? I believe so."

Roman said:
Once the two were out of the house, Talia closed the door behind her and took a deep breath. She looked at Zenya and smiled, "I need you to at least guess your bra size.. Or better tell me the size of the one you were putting on."
''i think im a C cup..''

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed lightly and looked at May, "What made it bad before? You weren't used to the large number of people or something?" He asked.
...€ May nodded a little before letting out a soft sigh €...

"Oh no the large number of people didn't bother me it's just the lack of communication"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Alright, I can agree on that, but how do I explain this ridiculous outfit?" she said, looking at him.
"Just say we made a bet and you lost." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Or you can say, our love life got intense also." He joked. "No.. Don't use that one. It was a joke..."

Shortyshot said:
William chuckled "I doubt my army alone...But with the assistance of Me, My Dragon, My army, The Dragon Aspects and my brother the Black Dragon God? I believe so."
...❃ Sam smiled into the kiss before moving a hand into his chest and the other on his cheek ❃...

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille was trying not to cry, but feeling how Levya was shaking in her arms made her so sad and upset. How could people do something so horrible and traumatizing to someone so sweet? But, she was supposed to be the strong one, so as she held Levya the tears silently slid down her cheeks, and she moved a hand to smooth down her hair in a soothing manner◇...

"They're never gonna come after you again. I promise."
''o-okay..''

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam smiled into the kiss before moving a hand into his chest and the other on his cheek ❃...
Marcus smiled as well with his hands sliding down to her waist

JJKab said:
"Yeah..." Fricka nodded, amazed, still looking at the sun
"It's... so beautifull" She said quietly.
"I know right? I come sit out here when I need something to calm my nerves and help me think." Nai said, smiling as he watched the sun set.

Shortyshot said:
Yui listened to what he said, "So your family is that of dragon type abilities?"

Roman said:
"Just say we made a bet and you lost." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Or you can say, our love life got intense also." He joked. "No.. Don't use that one. It was a joke..."
Mal stared at him, "I would have chosen the bet anyway's if you were serious about something that would completely kill me trying to explain" she said before looking at the entrance, "let's just get inside already"

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta raised an eyebrow before smirking at Takashi. Sounded like a good plan to her. She turned around, slipping her hand in his as she led him inside. It was quiet, dark and empty, but it seemed very homey anyways.She looked around to see s door leading off to the side, and upon opening found a room that would be perfect for a bedroom. Smiling, Violetta snapped her fingers, a bed that matched the look and feel of the house appearing in the room, made up with comfortable looking pillows and blankets. Excited, the goddess let go of Takashi's hand to go throw herself on the bed, landing with a soft "oof!". It was just as comfortable as it looked, and Violetta rolled over so she could look at him, waving her arms to gesture for him to join her₪...
"Well, get over here! It's so comfy, I outdid myself this time!"
Takashi had chuckled when Violetta slip-ed her hand into his and led him inside the house. He had to admit, this place was dark as night when they went inside, but he was still able to see good enough. When Violetta had led him into a room, Takashi took his jacket off and put it on his shoulder, watching as she made the bed appear and she went to land on the bed. He laughed lightly and walked over to her, and put his jacket somewhere that he could find it later. Takashi then sat on the bed and moved around so he was laying next to Violetta. He soon spoke, laughing lightly as he did.

"Never knew you could make such a comfy bed, babe... Never knew a bed could actually be this comfy either."

...❋ Levi walked around the courtyard, she morphed into a dragon and flew into the air, she rawred, calling for her sister who she hasn't seen in forever ❋...

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
"I know right? I come sit out here when I need something to calm my nerves and help me think." Nai said, smiling as he watched the sun set.
Fricka smiled, as she grabbed Nai's hand, and pulled him towards her

"Get down here" She said, giggling.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi walked around the courtyard, she morphed into a dragon and flew into the air, she rawred, calling for her sister who she hasn't seen in forever ❋...
@LunaCrosby
(:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Scarlet teleported onto her back and yawned, stretching. "You called?" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-okay..''
...◇Vanille didn't let go, only holding on tighter as more tears spilled down her face. All of the emotion she kept bottled up during the rescue was coming out now◇...

"I-I'm sorry for just leaving like that... if I hadn't you never would have.... truth is, I miss my home. I miss it a lot. I miss my family, and my friends, and everything I left behind. That house is all I have left of it... so it just gives me comfort when I'm in unfamiliar places. That's why I brought it to earth at all... I think thats why I was so stubborn about not wanting to stay at the mansion... I'm so sorry..."

Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Oh, I'm pretty plain when it comes to pizza toppings I'm fine with cheese and pepperoni" she said with a smile and a nod.
"So it's a double" Gregory smirked, as he walked off to get the double order of Cheese and Pepperoni pizza.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded a little before letting out a soft sigh €...
"Oh no the large number of people didn't bother me it's just the lack of communication"
"Why didn't you talk to anyone? With the amount of people around you could have easily made friends, May." Alejandro said softly as they entered the kitchen.

LunaCrosby said:
(:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Scarlet teleported onto her back and yawned, stretching. "You called?" she said.
...❋ Levi smiled, feeling her sister on her back, she continued to fly ❋...

"Where the fuck have you been?"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam blushed and pressed more into the kiss, her cheeks warming up❃...
Marcus was being pushed back into the bed but he didn't care. He was too happy to care. He bit down on her lip and smirked.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui listened to what he said, "So your family is that of dragon type abilities?"
William nodded "Indeed"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi smiled, feeling her sister on her back, she continued to fly ❋...
"Where the fuck have you been?"
Scarlet sat down and lated back with her arm's under her head. "Around, meeting new people and dying from the intense heat" she said and laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back