• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Controlling fire is what my mom can do, she as a goddess of dragons" she said laughing lightly "I guess its cool you can control two opposites like that" she said with a smile
--------
"Yeah... still, i'm more into water, since i can also breathe underwater.. so... Oh, look, we're here" Gregory stated, walking with Ariel into the cafeteria

"At the thought... maybe you could come with me to the pool?" He asked, looking at her.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Controlling fire is what my mom can do, she as a goddess of dragons" she said laughing lightly "I guess its cool you can control two opposites like that" she said with a smile
--------

"Well, yeah, I'm just confirming in case you changed your mind or something" she said with a small shrug, glancing to the waiter through the corner of her eye briefly, noticing him looking at them strangely, he looked uneasy or something, was Akio that odd?, yeah, he never smiled from what she could gather except a few time his face had twitched, but she didn't see the need for the waiter to have such an expression since he didn't look threatening, at least not to her anyways.
"You'll find that I don't change my mind easily." He said ignoring the waiter without a concern in the world. He seemed used to those kind of things. Perhaps of Rosalines trusting nature mixed with a bit of nativity perhaps she had a hard time seeing his cold eyes occasionally sweeping the room, scars occasionally peaking out of his sweater when he moved, and the cold aura around him would seem like innocent and normal. To others though it felt to some as if being in the presence of a predator, as if they knew he could kill them in a moment.

Lumina said:
...回 Skylar sighed. Yeah, she pretty much expected this. Bases on his speech, he was probably trying to get a reaction out of her, which she was not going to give him. Besides, she knew he was hiding something with how he answered her question. Gaining a bit of confidence now, Skylar set the book next to her and stood up as well before answering him 回...

"Well sorry to tell you, but you literally can't be accepted to this school if you don't have powers. Since you go here, that means you do. There's no point in lying. And yeah sure, I used to be. Not anymore, since I got chipped. So what's the problem? And that's pretty hypocritical, asking me how many people I've killed when you, a "normal human" is going on about how you want to kill "her." Humans are just as capable of killing as supers are. For the record, I haven't killed anybody, nor would I ever kill anyone. Why do you think I got chipped?"
John merely gives a distasteful glance, and looks at the town again. He... didn't like to do this. But it was what he had to do."They" were too destructive on their part, and John was glad that she had done that. But for him, that wasn't enough. When she mentioned about the powers, he winced. "You think I didn't have powers? I used to have them. A psion... but I removed them." He shudders at the thought. "It was painful... but..." He pauses for an instance. "You seem okay... just don't tell anyone I'm saying this but... I... don't like to do this. People see me as a monster, as something that deserves to be tortured and killed. And I believe so, but... can't we all get along? It's these damn thoughts I always have! I want to help my own race, because sooner or later... we'll disappear. Simple. We can't wage a war against something immortal, something stronger than us... But, I want... for everyone to be happy. I'm a hypocrite. You are right. I've never had the guts to kill someone..."

Roman said:
Roman sighed and grabbed Mal's hand as he began walking. "Those guys were jerks... They're gone now... Though I promised I wouldn't kill a human, I couldn't stop myself... After seeing what he did to you, I couldn't really control myself anymore." He said as the two appeared outside the mansion. "Oh... And what if I told you, I plan for us to move? This mansion isn't really for us anymore... How would you feel?"
Mal blinked before looking up at the mansion, "I wouldn't mind, I'd be happy anywhere with you and the kids" she said.

Akio said:
"You'll find that I don't change my mind easily." He said ignoring the waiter without a concern in the world. He seemed used to those kind of things. Perhaps of Rosalines trusting nature mixed with a bit of nativity perhaps she had a hard time seeing his cold eyes occasionally sweeping the room, scars occasionally peaking out of his sweater when he moved, and the cold aura around him would seem like innocent and normal. To others though it felt to some as if being in the presence of a predator, as if they knew he could kill them in a moment.

It probably was a combination of those things that stopped her from being weary of him, either that or maybe she chooses to ignore it since she believed he was a person just like her and everyone else, either way she didn't feel he was a threat to her in any way. "Well that's good to know, being decisive is a good thing" she said with a nod.

@Akio

JJKab said:
"Yeah... still, i'm more into water, since i can also breathe underwater.. so... Oh, look, we're here" Gregory stated, walking with Ariel into the cafeteria
"At the thought... maybe you could come with me to the pool?" He asked, looking at her.
Ariel's stomach began to grumble when the smell of food hit her nostrils, causing a bashful giggle to escape the girls lips, "I guess I'm hungrier than I thought" she looked to him and blinked when he mentioned the pool "Uhm, sure, why not~" she said with a smile "I could just quickly stop at my home to grab my swimming gear after we eat, I don't live that far from the school" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui put a hand on her face and shook her head, "how did you even get in here?" she asked.
William chuckled and raised the sword in his hand "Frostmourne." He said simply

packages-0588877001374452516.png

Akio said:

It probably was a combination of those things that stopped her from being weary of him, either that or maybe she chooses to ignore it since she believed he was a person just like her and everyone else, either way she didn't feel he was a threat to her in any way. "Well that's good to know, being decisive is a good thing" she said with a nod.

@Akio

JJKab said:
Ariel's stomach began to grumble when the smell of food hit her nostrils, causing a bashful giggle to escape the girls lips, "I guess I'm hungrier than I thought" she looked to him and blinked when he mentioned the pool "Uhm, sure, why not~" she said with a smile "I could just quickly stop at my home to grab my swimming gear after we eat, I don't live that far from the school" she smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"Sure, i'll get my stuff too... now, if you'll excuse me, i'll go get some pizza" Gregory stated, as he winked at Ariel, before going towards the reception to order some pizzas

LunaCrosby said:
Yui stared at the sword, "you came here using a weapon?" she asked, looking at him curiously.
William swung it around seamlessly. "It's not an ordinary sword....Watch" He said placing a hand on her shoulder warping them to a cold land with snow and ice. "This sword controls my army" He said looking over at the scurge

scrouge.jpg

JJKab said:
"Sure, i'll get my stuff too... now, if you'll excuse me, i'll go get some pizza" Gregory stated, as he winked at Ariel, before going towards the reception to order some pizzas
Ariel nodded "A-Alright" she said before tilting her head in a confused manner, did he just wink at her? Why would he do that? She thought before inwardly shrugging as she waited for him to return.

JJKab said:
Ariel nodded "A-Alright" she said before tilting her head in a confused manner, did he just wink at her? Why would he do that? She thought before inwardly shrugging as she waited for him to return.

Nonalaka said:
Gregory soon came back, but just to ask one qustion

"What kind of pizzas do you like? I need to be sure, so i won't bring you too hot or too plain pizza?" He asked.

Shortyshot said:
William swung it around seamlessly. "It's not an ordinary sword....Watch" He said placing a hand on her shoulder warping them to a cold land with snow and ice. "This sword controls my army" He said looking over at the scurge
scrouge.jpg
Yui blinked and looked around at them, "What would you need this kind of army for?"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui blinked and looked around at them, "What would you need this kind of army for?"
William laughed and put his helmet on as his voice seemed to change and get slightly deeper and more sinister "Just a precaution"

Arty said:
John merely gives a distasteful glance, and looks at the town again. He... didn't like to do this. But it was what he had to do."They" were too destructive on their part, and John was glad that she had done that. But for him, that wasn't enough. When she mentioned about the powers, he winced. "You think I didn't have powers? I used to have them. A psion... but I removed them." He shudders at the thought. "It was painful... but..." He pauses for an instance. "You seem okay... just don't tell anyone I'm saying this but... I... don't like to do this. People see me as a monster, as something that deserves to be tortured and killed. And I believe so, but... can't we all get along? It's these damn thoughts I always have! I want to help my own race, because sooner or later... we'll disappear. Simple. We can't wage a war against something immortal, something stronger than us... But, I want... for everyone to be happy. I'm a hypocrite. You are right. I've never had the guts to kill someone..."
...回 Ah, so that was it. Skylar relaxed a little as he spoke, finally understanding why he was acting the way he was. His reasons for his hatred were at least somewhat justified. Granted, not all supers were like he was saying, some of her closest friends back home wouldn't dare hurt a fly. Hell, one of the hospital workers had an ability where she gave up part of her life to heal others. It was sad, but she didn't mind as long as she was able to help. To hear people just categorize all of them as the same just because they were a bit different just seemed wrong. As Skylar listened, she just nodded her head, taking it all in. She too looked out at the town before she spoke 回...

"I can't imagine what it would be like to forcefully remove your powers. I don't even think I could have done that even if I tried. And yanno, I don't think it's a bad thing to want to protect those like you. I'm human too, you know. Just because I'm a super doesn't mean I want humans to just die. They're my people too. Truthfully I want everyone to get along, humans and supers. Wouldn't we be happier that way? I obviously know it's not going to happen, but I agree with you that I just want everyone to be happy. And in my experince, because there's so many more humans than supers, I personally always wanted to fit in with them, rather than force them to accommodate us. So... I don't know what war the supers are waging against us humans when the humans are the ones trying to take away the supers powers. And yknow, I read it in a book once, a quote about killing... "True courage is knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one." Ah, sorry... I kinda rambled on there a bit..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortyshot said:
William laughed and put his helmet on as his voice seemed to change and get slightly deeper and more sinister "Just a precaution"
Yui stared at him, "for what? stealing little kids hallloween candy?"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui stared at him, "for what? stealing little kids hallloween candy?"
William smirked under the metal over his head. He looked at her with darkness surrounding his face besides his glowing light blue eyes "Chaos is coming, that's why."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked before looking up at the mansion, "I wouldn't mind, I'd be happy anywhere with you and the kids" she said.
Roman looked at Mal and smiled. "Great. We'll talk about it a little more later on. For now..." Roman then looked up at the mansion and smiled again. "We go home."

1445957095-4e9ac4f158e38078566d64674ce464e7.png

"Oh and if anyone asks, we were been sparring... Very intensely."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...回 Ah, so that was it. Skylar relaxed a little as he spoke, finally understanding why he was acting the way he was. His reasons for his hatred were at least somewhat justified. Granted, not all supers were like he was saying, some of her closest friends back home wouldn't dare hurt a fly. Hell, one of the hospital workers had an ability where she gave up part of her life to heal others. It was sad, but she didn't mind as long as she was able to help. To hear people just categorize all of them as the same just because they were a bit different just seemed wrong. As Skylar listened, she just nodded her head, taking it all in. She too looked out at the town before she spoke 回...

"I can't imagine what it would be like to forcefully remove your powers. I don't even think I could have done that even if I tried. And yanno, I don't think it's a bad thing to want to protect those like you. I'm human too, you know. Just because I'm a super doesn't mean I want humans to just die. They're my people too. Truthfully I want everyone to get along, humans and supers. Wouldn't we be happier that way? I obviously know it's not going to happen, but I agree with you that I just want everyone to be happy. And in my experince, because there's so many more humans than supers, I personally always wanted to fit in with them, rather than force them to accommodate us. So... I don't know what war the supers are waging against us humans when the humans are the ones trying to take away the supers powers. And yknow, I read it in a book once, a quote about killing... "True courage is knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one." Ah, sorry... I kinda rambled on there a bit..."
"You read a lot. Too much in my opinion." John laughed a bit. "I understand that I can act like an asshole, but... I don't want people to have regrets when they attack me. I just hate it when people give me pity... sometimes I act like the monster that I call them. Because, the next time I attack, I won't have regrets- At least for a while." He took in a deep breath, and turned to face her. "I even used to date one... don't tell anyone, but..." He stops, thinking. "I kind of miss her you know, she was one of the only people who got along with me. We even used to hate each other!" John laughed a little bit. "She always kicked my ass! But then again, why... do I feel so empty? I feel that there is nothing in this world for me anymore, that my only mission is to..." His voice died down.

JJKab said:
Gregory soon came back, but just to ask one qustion
"What kind of pizzas do you like? I need to be sure, so i won't bring you too hot or too plain pizza?" He asked.
"Hm? Oh, I'm pretty plain when it comes to pizza toppings I'm fine with cheese and pepperoni" she said with a smile and a nod.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May held his hand and looked over at him €...
"It wasn't as bad as I remembered it.. "
Alejandro laughed lightly and looked at May, "What made it bad before? You weren't used to the large number of people or something?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back