• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I guess.." Fricka said, as she slowly sat up, looking at Nai lovely. She brushed with her hand some hair that was in front of her eyes. She then gently grabbed Nai's hand.
"Let's go, then" She stated, ready to teleport.
Nai had chuckled and teleported them to the beach, just at the right time. "Perfect. We'll be able to watch the whole thing now." He said softly to Fricka.

Roman said:
Cecil stood up and smiled, "Give me on second. I'll be ready in a little bit." He said as he ran to his bedroom to change into some actual clothes rather than his pajamas. He grabbed a jscket on his way out and went to tell that he'd be out with Maya for a bit. Once he was back in the living room, Cecil put on his shoes and was ready. "Alright. I'm ready Maya~"
Maya stood and waited, twiddling her thumbs as she looked around, smiling at Cecil as he arrived back into the living room "Let's go then~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Her outlook peculiar? Well perhaps to him, she certainly didn't think so anyways, she looked to him, blinking a few times as once again his expression threatened to change but didn't, she was sure she didn't imagine it this time... Upon hearing his next comment, her face had tinted the faintest pink "I-I wasn't being grumpy" she said as her gaze then moved to her pretty much empty plate.
"Hmph." He said the slight mouth twitch growing slightly wider as a reply as he got up, leaving a collection of bills on the table to pay for their meal. "Are you ready to go?" He asked looking down at her already ready to leave.

((Im gonna have to start getting tagged because i miss everything xD ))

Roman said:
Nai had chuckled and teleported them to the beach, just at the right time. "Perfect. We'll be able to watch the whole thing now." He said softly to Fricka.
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked at Roman, and slowly sat down on the sand. She then looked at the sunset, smiling lovely.

Arty said:
"I... don't have powers..." John stared at her, then glared. "So you ARE one of them..." He shook his head and stood up. "How may have you killed?"
...回 Skylar sighed. Yeah, she pretty much expected this. Bases on his speech, he was probably trying to get a reaction out of her, which she was not going to give him. Besides, she knew he was hiding something with how he answered her question. Gaining a bit of confidence now, Skylar set the book next to her and stood up as well before answering him 回...

"Well sorry to tell you, but you literally can't be accepted to this school if you don't have powers. Since you go here, that means you do. There's no point in lying. And yeah sure, I used to be. Not anymore, since I got chipped. So what's the problem? And that's pretty hypocritical, asking me how many people I've killed when you, a "normal human" is going on about how you want to kill "her." Humans are just as capable of killing as supers are. For the record, I haven't killed anybody, nor would I ever kill anyone. Why do you think I got chipped?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota now content with her appearance, stopped fixing at herself. She turned to Roland as he spoke, a faint tint of pink on her cheeks when he referred to their previous...activities. She nodded " Yeah, Breakfast sounds nice right about now" she said with a smile before following him over to the door.
...⚒Roland simply smiled at Dakota's reaction this time, their fun was over for the moment, so it would be counter productive to start teasing Dakota now. So for the time being Roland opened the door and motioned for Dakota to follow him before making his way down stairs, talking as he did so⚒...

"So, any place in town you want to see in particular? I have already thought of a few stops."

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as he looked forward
"Well, that's nice. We have something that connects us" He stated, smiling.

"What do you like to do, when you're bored?" He asked.
Ariel nodded "I suppose~" she said with a smile "Well...when I'm bored I suppose I'll read something, or draw...or practise my abilities or lots of stuff really" she shrugged "what about you?"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "I suppose~" she said with a smile "Well...when I'm bored I suppose I'll read something, or draw...or practise my abilities or lots of stuff really" she shrugged "what about you?"
"Well, i love me some swimming, and.. well, reading is kinda my hobby as well... i also like to practice my abilities from time to time" Gregory said, as he looked at Ariel.

"Uhm... sorry for askin' but.. what are your abilities?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled as Kaori blushed, really, was it that bad of a request? Well she did agree to it, all though she looked nervous; but that only fueled this playful side of him. So after Kaori spoke Masahi brushed his thumb over her lips, then moving the same hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. Masahi then returned Kaori's gaze, bringing his face close to her's as he did so. Ah yes, it was then that it accured to him that he rather enjoyed seeing Kaori like this, not slapping him like the first kiss between them that he had stolen away. Getting a bit closer Masahi nudged his nose against Kaori's, then wondering what the scar leading up to the right side of his lower lip must feel like to Kaori while they kissed, it couldn't be pleasant, right? Well, that was a question for another time. For now, Masahi decided to tease Kaori for the moment, stopping his moving before their lips could touch, smirking as he did so. Then speaking playfully, Masahi curly an arm around Kaori's waist♝...
"Oh? For how many? And should i be sure to hold on for a certain amount of time~?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆In all the commotion that had happened with the terrorist and Roman nearly dying, Kaori had forgotten about Masahi's habit of teasing her. She could feel her heartbeat quicken as he leaned closer, her blush only darkening as his thumb traced her lip. She released a shaky breath as their noses touched, and she braced herself for a kiss that didn't come. It was then that Masahi had stopped, the silly grin on his face. So many butterflies exploded in her stomach at the sight, and that was when he asked how much and how long. Man, now she had to think of this too? Well, that definitely was something she had to think about. How many kisses and how long to hold them weren't really things she was used to thinking about. As she thought about it her hand reached up to cup the scarred side of his face, running her thumb along the jawline. She didn't mind it, not really thinking the scar felt weird or anything, so it wasn't weird to caress his face. After some deliberation, Kaori spoke again☆...

"Five kisses. It doesn't matter how long."

Nonalaka said:
Maya stood and waited, twiddling her thumbs as she looked around, smiling at Cecil as he arrived back into the living room "Let's go then~" she said happily.
Cecil smiled and grabbed Maya's hand as he walked to the door. "Old cafe place, here we come~" he said as he closed the door behind them with his powers. "I wonder how much this -lace is going to cost."

Akio said:
"Hmph." He said the slight mouth twitch growing slightly wider as a reply as he got up, leaving a collection of bills on the table to pay for their meal. "Are you ready to go?" He asked looking down at her already ready to leave.
((Im gonna have to start getting tagged because i miss everything xD ))
Rosalie looked up at him before nodding, her face was normal again "Yeah, I'm ready" she said as she then stood up "Thanks for lunch by the way" she said offering a smile.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked at Roman, and slowly sat down on the sand. She then looked at the sunset, smiling lovely.
Nai didn't sit, and instead he stood. "This is nice. Even at bad times like this with U.N. and everything, there's still some things they can't take away from us."

Roman said:
Takashi rubbed his chin as he thought about Violetta's words. It was getting pretty late and stores would indeed be closing so they'd have to go tomorrow, unless Violetta wanted to go back in time, but Takashi wanted her to learn how it is being a human or at least like him. He thought about it a little longer though, seeing how he really wanted furniture. Takashi pointed at the house and looked at Violetta, his fingers still cupping her chin. He had finally decided, even throwing in a little joke, though it was true in a way. They couldn't really stay away from one another since he's need back...
"Conjure up a bed, little Goddess. Guess we're staying here, but I won't promise that things could happen. We'd probably end up trying before we're even sleep."
...₪Violetta raised an eyebrow before smirking at Takashi. Sounded like a good plan to her. She turned around, slipping her hand in his as she led him inside. It was quiet, dark and empty, but it seemed very homey anyways.She looked around to see s door leading off to the side, and upon opening found a room that would be perfect for a bedroom. Smiling, Violetta snapped her fingers, a bed that matched the look and feel of the house appearing in the room, made up with comfortable looking pillows and blankets. Excited, the goddess let go of Takashi's hand to go throw herself on the bed, landing with a soft "oof!". It was just as comfortable as it looked, and Violetta rolled over so she could look at him, waving her arms to gesture for him to join her₪...

"Well, get over here! It's so comfy, I outdid myself this time!"

Roman said:
Nai didn't sit, and instead he stood. "This is nice. Even at bad times like this with U.N. and everything, there's still some things they can't take away from us."
"Yeah..." Fricka nodded, amazed, still looking at the sun

"It's... so beautifull" She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland simply smiled at Dakota's reaction this time, their fun was over for the moment, so it would be counter productive to start teasing Dakota now. So for the time being Roland opened the door and motioned for Dakota to follow him before making his way down stairs, talking as he did so⚒...

"So, any place in town you want to see in particular? I have already thought of a few stops."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head as she followed alongside him "No, not really, well I do want to see some places but none that stick out more than others right now" she said with a smile "Maybe I'll think of a place before we get there~" she said with a smile.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was still slightly recovering from releasing all the energy, but she thought she had enough time to get out of the room before Thomas recovered. However it seemed that wouldn't be the case as he got back up and was back near her. Damn... this guy was persistent. Honestly, if he wasn't telling her what to do all the damn time then maybe she'd be more likely to listen... ahah nah. What was she thinking? Well, she wasn't really thinking much at all right now. Some blackness was coming back, but there was so much red left in her head that her first instinct was to just lash out. Ah yes... with the red, it was acting on instinct rather than actual thought. Like some kind of animal. Well, that wouldn't do. As much as she wanted to see everything on fire, she wanted to do it herself. She wanted to watch it happen, have it be of her own volition. Not by some crazed version of herself. Hah. Crazed version. Who was she kidding, she was already insane. Normal people don't want to set the world on fire. Or perhaps it's the crazy ones who want to stop it from happening. Well either way, Thomas was urging her to go to sleep, which annoyed her. No, she did not want to sleep! Why would she sleep? Instead, Lumina staggered backwards, her back hitting the door and her feet skipping from underneath her, so her back slid down the door until she was leaning against it, holding her head. Lumina managed out a reply♤...
"Just fuck off already..."
...♜Thomas groaned at just how rebellious Lumina kept being, really, would it hurt that much to just listen to him for once? Oh well, if he really needed to he could simply conjure up a rope and tie her down to the bed. Though for now Thomas was going to take advantage over the fact that Lumina had just fallen down, and given how much power she had just released, she was bound to be weakened at least a little. Or so Thomas hoped as he walked over to Lumina and knelt down. Thomas then spoke, not in a demanding tone, but rather one that was voicing a request♜...

"Listen, i already told you i won't. It's getting late, and i'm going to seal the room with magic. So that leaves you with two options i can think of: Stay awake all night, or sleep. Now then, all i request is that you leave me be while i shower and sleep. If you get bored, there's a tv with cable and i can afford any pay-per-view stuff that could be added to the bill."

...♜Thomas then got up, seemingly mumbling under his breath, though he was chanting a few spells. The atmosphere of the room changing ever so slightly with his words as he walked away from Lumina, grabbing on of his bracers from off the floor, looking over it before spotting a rune he was looking for. Pouring a bit of mana into it, Thomas was able to get some of the clothes he magically stored in it out. Though they were just pajama bottoms, a t-shirt, and underwear. After that Thomas proceeded to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Another moment passed and you could hear running water, at that point Thomas was showering♜...

JJKab said:
"Well, i love me some swimming, and.. well, reading is kinda my hobby as well... i also like to practice my abilities from time to time" Gregory said, as he looked at Ariel.
"Uhm... sorry for askin' but.. what are your abilities?" He asked.
Ariel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before speaking "My powers are mostly to do with Ice, that and being able to turn into a dragon." She said with a nod "What about you?"

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and grabbed Maya's hand as he walked to the door. "Old cafe place, here we come~" he said as he closed the door behind them with his powers. "I wonder how much this -lace is going to cost."
"Well hopefully not so much that we'll never afford it" she said with a small nod "That's if its for sale at all, but I'm optimistic that it is~"

Akio said:
Appreciated xD ))
"Do you still need to bring your stuff back to your room?" He said having not forgotten his original plan to bring her out here. He still wanted to train her potential usefulness to him and testing just how good she was at controlling her powers was a good first step. @Nonalaka
Rosalie nodded "Yeah, I shouldn't take too long" she said with a nod as she walked alongside him "I'm guessing you possibly want to train or something after that, right?" She asked as looked at him and smiled lightly.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before speaking "My powers are mostly to do with Ice, that and being able to turn into a dragon." She said with a nod "What about you?"
"Eh, mine is close, it's more related to water, buuut, i can also light my hands on fire whenever i want..." Gregory said, looking slightly slyly at Ariel

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded "Yeah, I shouldn't take too long" she said with a nod as she walked alongside him "I'm guessing you possibly want to train or something after that, right?" She asked as looked at him and smiled lightly.
@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and grabbed May's hand. "Okay... But do tell, is inside all that bad when you have a ton of room?" He asked.
...€ May held his hand and looked over at him €...

"It wasn't as bad as I remembered it.. "

JJKab said:
"Eh, mine is close, it's more related to water, buuut, i can also light my hands on fire whenever i want..." Gregory said, looking slightly slyly at Ariel
Ariel nodded "Controlling fire is what my mom can do, she as a goddess of dragons" she said laughing lightly "I guess its cool you can control two opposites like that" she said with a smile

--------

Akio said:
"Wasn't that the original reason we came out here?" He deadpanned looking at her before nodding the the waiter who came to clear their plates, the store was fairly busy and the boy gave him a strange feeling so he was a bit eager to get them out of there. "Shall we go?" @Nonalaka
"Well, yeah, I'm just confirming in case you changed your mind or something" she said with a small shrug, glancing to the waiter through the corner of her eye briefly, noticing him looking at them strangely, he looked uneasy or something, was Akio that odd?, yeah, he never smiled from what she could gather except a few time his face had twitched, but she didn't see the need for the waiter to have such an expression since he didn't look threatening, at least not to her anyways.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back