• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she looked into Nai's eyes
"I need to bring a recorder with me, so you'll remember... but you DO remember about us going to the beach, right?" She asked just to be sure. She purred quietly, as he ran his hand through her hair.
"Yeah, but that's going to be later." Nai said, putting a hand on his stomach. He smiled at Fricka when she ran her hand through his hair and he wrapped his arm that was beside Fricka around her and held her close. "Maybe a recorder would help though, unfortunately, we don't need one right now. I'm hoping I remember.."

Roman said:
"Yeah, but that's going to be later." Nai said, putting a hand on his stomach. He smiled at Fricka when she ran her hand through his hair and he wrapped his arm that was beside Fricka around her and held her close. "Maybe a recorder would help though, unfortunately, we don't need one right now. I'm hoping I remember.."
Fricka giggled, as she smiled, slowly wrapping her other hand around Nai's chest, moving closer to him.

"Yeah..." She whispered, looking into Nai's eyes, smiling gently

"Shall we go to the beach now?" She asked quietly.

Roman said:
Out of now where, Cecil had an idea. "Remember the cafe I met you in? You said it closed... We should see if we could buy the building, then we'd be able to have our favorite cafe back, but in our image~"
Maya blinked, yes, it was a nice thought indeed, then the place they first met wouldn't be lost, she could feel a smile forming on her face "Yeah~, that sounds perfect~" she said happily.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she smiled, slowly wrapping her other hand around Nai's chest, moving closer to him.
"Yeah..." She whispered, looking into Nai's eyes, smiling gently

"Shall we go to the beach now?" She asked quietly.
"Honestly I would rather lay here with you." Nai said, as he kissed Fricka.

Roman said:
"Honestly I would rather lay here with you." Nai said, as he kissed Fricka.
Fricka giggled, as she laid her hands on Nai's as she kissed him back.

"Me too" She whispered.

JJKab said:
"That's great..." He smiled widely, but the smile soon went away, as soon as she asked about him running away from something
"Huh... Uhhhmm.... n-no, what are you talking about" Gregory giggled nervously, looking into girl's eyes.

"I, uhm.... just... ugh... there is no point" He sighed, as he looked away

"I was... being held by a girl who... No, it was not a girl, it was an android, who told me that he/she, whatever, is a bounty hunter, and i had a bounty over my head! Can you believe that?" He asked, still slightly revved up when thinking about it
Ariel nodded slowly "That's.... Wow that's pretty serious" she said before she then froze "W-What exactly were you getting taken down for doing?" She asked becoming worried that she was talking to some maniac.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded slowly "That's.... Wow that's pretty serious" she said before she then froze "W-What exactly were you getting taken down for doing?" She asked becoming worried that she was talking to some maniac.
"Nothing! That's the point! I did nothing, yet somehow i....." Gregory stopped, as he reminded himself that she might think that he's like a criminal or something

"Ugh.... that just came out wrong" He said quietly, looking at the ground, embarrased.

"Listen... i did nothing, but it knew it too... so it let me go.." He stated, referring to Ali.

JJKab said:
"Nothing! That's the point! I did nothing, yet somehow i....." Gregory stopped, as he reminded himself that she might think that he's like a criminal or something
"Ugh.... that just came out wrong" He said quietly, looking at the ground, embarrased.

"Listen... i did nothing, but it knew it too... so it let me go.." He stated, referring to Ali.
"S-So it was a mistake?" She said as she looked to him before relaxing and letting a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness, I thought you were a maniac or something!" She said laughing lightly "I feel safe now that I know you're an okay person."

Nonalaka said:
"S-So it was a mistake?" She said as she looked to him before relaxing and letting a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness, I thought you were a maniac or something!" She said laughing lightly "I feel safe now that I know you're an okay person."
"That's good.." Gregory said, smiling from relief. His stomach rabled quietly

"Man, i'm hungry... shall we go get something to eat? On my tab" He stated, smiling at Ariel.

JJKab said:
"That's good.." Gregory said, smiling from relief. His stomach rabled quietly
"Man, i'm hungry... shall we go get something to eat? On my tab" He stated, smiling at Ariel.
Ariel smiled back at him "Sounds like a plan~" she said happily to him "I'm getting pretty hungry too" she said referring to hearing his stomach growl.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled back at him "Sounds like a plan~" she said happily to him "I'm getting pretty hungry too" she said referring to hearing his stomach growl.
"So? Shall we go?" Gregory asked, looking at the girl, smiling lightly, as he began to walk towards the main school building.

"Tell me... what is your favourite thing to eat here?" He asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she laid her hands on Nai's as she kissed him back.
"Me too" She whispered.
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka again. "I love you so much, Fricka. For some reason, I can't put it in words though." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka again. "I love you so much, Fricka. For some reason, I can't put it in words though." He said laughing lightly.
Fricka smiled flirty, as she put her hand on Nai's cheek

"You don't have to.." She whispered gently, before kissing him passionately.

Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked, yes, it was a nice thought indeed, then the place they first met wouldn't be lost, she could feel a smile forming on her face "Yeah~, that sounds perfect~" she said happily.
"Let's go now~ After the movie went off, I had no idea of what we could do, but this idea popped up in my head." Cecil said smiling a little. "Then... Maybe we could grab something to eat.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled flirty, as she put her hand on Nai's cheek
"You don't have to.." She whispered gently, before kissing him passionately.
Nai nodded and smiled, "It's an indescribable amount." He said before she kissed him. Nai could feel how passionate she was about this kiss, so he kissed her back in the same way, as he scooted closer until there wasn't any space between the two.

Roman said:
Nai nodded and smiled, "It's an indescribable amount." He said before she kissed him. Nai could feel how passionate she was about this kiss, so he kissed her back in the same way, as he scooted closer until there wasn't any space between the two.
Fricka kept on kissing, wrapping her arm around Nai's neck. After she pulled out, she looked lovely at Nai.

"I feel like going to the beach now... i know i'm repetitive, but... it's slowly getting darker... and you wanted to watch the sunset with me... isn't that right?" She asked him, whispering.

JJKab said:
"So? Shall we go?" Gregory asked, looking at the girl, smiling lightly, as he began to walk towards the main school building.
"Tell me... what is your favourite thing to eat here?" He asked.
Ariel nodded "Yeah, sure~" she said happily as she readjusted her bag on her shoulder and began walking alongside him "My favourite thing to eat here? Hmm...I normally get pizza when I'm here" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Yeah, sure~" she said happily as she readjusted her bag on her shoulder and began walking alongside him "My favourite thing to eat here? Hmm...I normally get pizza when I'm here" she said with a nod.
"So, Pizza it is" Gregory said, smiling.

"Man, i'm so happy that i don't have to go eat alone..." He said quietly, looking at Ariel

Roman said:
"Let's go now~ After the movie went off, I had no idea of what we could do, but this idea popped up in my head." Cecil said smiling a little. "Then... Maybe we could grab something to eat.
Maya looked to him and nodded " Sounds like a good idea~" she said happily as she went to stand up.

JJKab said:
Fricka kept on kissing, wrapping her arm around Nai's neck. After she pulled out, she looked lovely at Nai.
"I feel like going to the beach now... i know i'm repetitive, but... it's slowly getting darker... and you wanted to watch the sunset with me... isn't that right?" She asked him, whispering.
Nai blinked and looked at the window before he looked at Fricka again. "We should get moving then." He said smiling back at her.

Roman said:
Nai blinked and looked at the window before he looked at Fricka again. "We should get moving then." He said smiling back at her.
"I guess.." Fricka said, as she slowly sat up, looking at Nai lovely. She brushed with her hand some hair that was in front of her eyes. She then gently grabbed Nai's hand.

"Let's go, then" She stated, ready to teleport.

Nonalaka said:
Maya looked to him and nodded " Sounds like a good idea~" she said happily as she went to stand up.
Cecil stood up and smiled, "Give me on second. I'll be ready in a little bit." He said as he ran to his bedroom to change into some actual clothes rather than his pajamas. He grabbed a jscket on his way out and went to tell that he'd be out with Maya for a bit. Once he was back in the living room, Cecil put on his shoes and was ready. "Alright. I'm ready Maya~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya didnt say anything, just leaned into Vanille still looking scared. You can feel her slightly shuddering. It probably was that traumatizing✦...
...◇Vanille was trying not to cry, but feeling how Levya was shaking in her arms made her so sad and upset. How could people do something so horrible and traumatizing to someone so sweet? But, she was supposed to be the strong one, so as she held Levya the tears silently slid down her cheeks, and she moved a hand to smooth down her hair in a soothing manner◇...

"They're never gonna come after you again. I promise."

JJKab said:
"So, Pizza it is" Gregory said, smiling.
"Man, i'm so happy that i don't have to go eat alone..." He said quietly, looking at Ariel
Ariel looked to him as he spoke blinking a few times before smiling softly "I don't like being alone either" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked to him as he spoke blinking a few times before smiling softly "I don't like being alone either" she said with a nod.
Gregory chuckled, as he looked forward

"Well, that's nice. We have something that connects us" He stated, smiling.

"What do you like to do, when you're bored?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back