• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Before Fricka pulled away from the kiss, Nai had only one thing on his mind: Fricka. He just wanted to make sure she was happy and to him she did. When she asked could they go to his dorm, he nodded and teleported them there. "Why did you want to come here?"
"You suggested we come here and... Welp.. Do something, before go on a beach.." Fricka stated, looking at the ground, standing up.

Arty said:
"Name's John." John looked towards the town again, sighing. "The U.N. seem to be doing a great job... Right?" He seemed in the distance.
...回 So his name was John. Skylar was about to say something along the lines of how it was nice to meet him when he suddenly brought up the U.N. Why he brought it up she wasn't sure. Was he a part of it? Not that it mattered to her, really. Of course she knew what was going on, she had seen the broadcasts everywhere. Being a super herself, the law that passes scared her. She didn't want to be treated any different, powers or otherwise. So she had decided, for her own safety, to go get chipped. That way she wouldn't be breaking the law. Plus, it's not like her powers were really combat oriented. And even if they were, it's not like she'd ever use them like that in the first place. Thinking things over, Skylar absentmindedly brought a hand up to the back of her head where the procedure scar was, speaking in a conflicted tone 回...

"I think so... I can definitely see where they were coming from to protect humans. I don't really like to get into politics, but... I can see why supers would be against it, I mean there are some supers who literally can't hurt anyone, with or without their powers... but the U.N. is just trying to keep people safe. It's a tricky subject, I guess."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I think my mom had left, bu-" The bedroom door to Taylor and Celia's room clicked shut and Taylor walked out in his pajamas. Talia hid the keys in her pocket and waved to her dad. "You shouldn't ever mention their names sometimes... They usually pop up when someone does." Taylor waved back before he fell asleep at the kitchen table. He had just finished eating breakfast, but he had no energy. "Let's go before he wakes up." Talia said as she pushed Zenya out of the door.
''a-alright im goin im goin..!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Soon, the wounds healed fully before a snake came around and brought over a pillow for Vanille to rest on the bed side✦...
...◇Vanille felt the extra magic spells fade away as the wounds healed, and she exhaled a sigh of relief at the sight. She yawned again, feeling more drained as her magic reserves were getting kind of low, and it was then that the snake brought her a pillow. The tired witch blinked at it for a moment before looking over at Levya with a soft smile. She stood up and the cocoon disappeared, and she leaned forward to kiss her forehead. Even in her state, somehow she still managed to take care of her too. Well, a little nap wouldn't hurt while waiting for Levya to wake up, right? She sat back down in the chair, resting her arms under the pillow and her head on top of it, quickly falling asleep next to Levya◇...

Last edited by a moderator:

• "I believe that the... abnormals as I call it... should be eradicated from this planet. Do you know what they are capable of? I wish I could help out... I might actually, but... let's see how it goes." He looked at her, studying her. "At least there is another damn human in this school..."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille felt the extra magic spells fade away as the wounds healed, and she exhaled a sigh of relief at the sight. She yawned again, feeling more drained as her magic reserves were getting kind of low, and it was then that the snake brought her a pillow. The tired witch blinked at it for a moment before looking over at Levya with a soft smile. She stood up and the cocoon disappeared, and she leaned forward to kiss her forehead. Even in her state, somehow she still managed to take care of her too. Well, a little nap wouldn't hurt while waiting for Levya to wake up, right? She sat back down in the chair, resting her arms under the pillow and her head on top of it, quickly falling asleep next to Levya◇...
should we time skip them? xD ))

Arty said:

• "I believe that the... abnormals as I call it... should be eradicated from this planet. Do you know what they are capable of? I wish I could help out... I might actually, but... let's see how it goes." He looked at her, studying her. "At least there is another damn human in this school..."

...回 It surprised Skylar to hear him talk that way about people with powers. Then again, she heard people talk like that back in the village, and she was no stranger to hatred from those who were only considered "normal." So she didn't say anything, keeping quiet about the fact that she has, no, HAD powers, her expression simply dropping to her lap in thought. She closed the book in her lap before looking back up at him 回...

"I do agree, some supers really do have terrifying powers. And there's actually a lot of humans that go to school here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she froze and just stood there before she buried her face into his chest. "I dont know what to do." she said into his chest as she stood there with him
(kk i might not be on much if at all for while so if that happens please dont just move on xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Just... ugh... i don't know, i don't know much about androids.." He stated sadly, looking up at the ceiling of the room

Lumina said:
...回 It surprised Skylar to hear him talk that way about people with powers. Then again, she heard people talk like that back in the village, and she was no stranger to hatred from those who were only considered "normal." So she didn't say anything, keeping quiet about the fact that she has, no, HAD powers, her expression simply dropping to her lap in thought. She closed the book in her lap before looking back up at him 回...

"I do agree, some supers really do have terrifying powers. And there's actually a lot of humans that go to school here."
"Some of 'them' are here as well. The bitch injured my arm..." He showed a small scar on his arm. "I'm still looking for her... I'm not finished yet." He looks a little disappointed. "Why am I weak..."

Lumina said:
((I mean, it doesn't matter. I didn't know if you were gonna have Levya wake up before her or not. It's up to you.))
yea im planning to wake her up)

...✦Levya began to wake up an hour later after her healing. She was startled at first but to see that she was home, she relaxed a little✦...

Arty said:
"Some of 'them' are here as well. The bitch injured my arm..." He showed a small scar on his arm. "I'm still looking for her... I'm not finished yet." He looks a little disappointed. "Why am I weak..."
...回 Them? Skylar was unsure of why he was making a distinction. This school was for students with supernatural abilities. Did he not know that? Wait, if that was the case, then if he was at the school then that meant he had abilities too. Skylar didn't want to anger him or upset him, considering that he apparently had gotten injured, but.. she couldn't let him just continue believing a lie. So she took a deep breath before continuing. She knew this would probably ruin any gains she had made on being friends but... it was too late now as she spoke, staring down at her lap with a worried expression 回...

"Um, to clarify, I meant humans with abilities. You can't come here unless you have a supernatural ability. Meaning that if you're enrolled here, you have abilities too. Meaning you're one of the "them" that you're speaking so lowly of. Im a human... with abilities. Well, I used to. I got myself chipped, meaning I'm just a regular human like the rest of them. The school is allowing those who got chipped to still attend, thankfully but... I suppose that makes me wonder, what are your abilities, then?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
yea im planning to wake her up)
...✦Levya began to wake up an hour later after her healing. She was startled at first but to see that she was home, she relaxed a little✦...
...◇Vanille had fallen asleep next to Levya, her head resting on the pillow on the edge of the bed. It didn't exactly look all that comfortable, to be honest. But when Levya woke up, it woke up Vanille, and she blinked a bit to clear her vision. Her eyes fell on Levya and suddenly she was fully awake, and sitting up, speaking in a rushed and worried tone◇...

"Levya! You're awake! Are you alright? I tried healing you the best I could..."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille had fallen asleep next to Levya, her head resting on the pillow on the edge of the bed. It didn't exactly look all that comfortable, to be honest. But when Levya woke up, it woke up Vanille, and she blinked a bit to clear her vision. Her eyes fell on Levya and suddenly she was fully awake, and sitting up, speaking in a rushed and worried tone◇...

"Levya! You're awake! Are you alright? I tried healing you the best I could..."
''i...i feel fine...just a little...traumatized i guess...i think thats the term im trying to look for..''

...✦She said before bringing her legs in to hug them in. She had to admit it really did scare her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...i feel fine...just a little...traumatized i guess...i think thats the term im trying to look for..''
...✦She said before bringing her legs in to hug them in. She had to admit it really did scare her✦...
...◇Seeing Levya look scared broke her heart, and before she knew what she was doing Vanille had moved to wrap her arms around Levya, holding her tightly. She was gonna make sure she never felt like this ever again, and her voice mimicked how emotional she felt about it◇...

"Levya... I'm so sorry... if I hadn't have been so stubborn, t-then you wouldn't have... I'm going to make sure you never get taken away again, I-I promise..."

Lumina said:
...◇Seeing Levya look scared broke her heart, and before she knew what she was doing Vanille had moved to wrap her arms around Levya, holding her tightly. She was gonna make sure she never felt like this ever again, and her voice mimicked how emotional she felt about it◇...

"Levya... I'm so sorry... if I hadn't have been so stubborn, t-then you wouldn't have... I'm going to make sure you never get taken away again, I-I promise..."
...✦Levya didnt say anything, just leaned into Vanille still looking scared. You can feel her slightly shuddering. It probably was that traumatizing✦...

Lumina said:
...回 Them? Skylar was unsure of why he was making a distinction. This school was for students with supernatural abilities. Did he not know that? Wait, if that was the case, then if he was at the school then that meant he had abilities too. Skylar didn't want to anger him or upset him, considering that he apparently had gotten injured, but.. she couldn't let him just continue believing a lie. So she took a deep breath before continuing. She knew this would probably ruin any gains she had made on being friends but... it was too late now as she spoke, staring down at her lap with a worried expression 回...

"Um, to clarify, I meant humans with abilities. You can't come here unless you have a supernatural ability. Meaning that if you're enrolled here, you have abilities too. Meaning you're one of the "them" that you're speaking so lowly of. Im a human... with abilities. Well, I used to. I got myself chipped, meaning I'm just a regular human like the rest of them. The school is allowing those who got chipped to still attend, thankfully but... I suppose that makes me wonder, what are your abilities, then?"
"I... don't have powers..." John stared at her, then glared. "So you ARE one of them..." He shook his head and stood up. "How may have you killed?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland pulled on his shirt, thinking of what do do in the coming day. The ride into town would be roughly thirty minutes then maybe they'd grab a light snack before heading to the mall. Only difference is they'd be there for personal reasons this time instead of errand, so it would technically be a first time for him since being home. For the moment Roland walked over to the door, as they were both dressed⚒...

"Well, now that we have that out of our systems, want to got get some breakfast?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota now content with her appearance, stopped fixing at herself. She turned to Roland as he spoke, a faint tint of pink on her cheeks when he referred to their previous...activities. She nodded " Yeah, Breakfast sounds nice right about now" she said with a smile before following him over to the door.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded, and looked through the menu again♮...
"I think I'm just gonna get the chicken sandwich"
Kairassi nodded and smiled before someone came and took their orders. Kairassi then spoke after they left again. " How are your sisters? She asked curiously, she hadn't seen them since the incident about the cafe, so she was curious to know.

Roman said:
"Me too." Cecil said, as he hugged her back. "Our time will come and we'll have us everything we wanted. The cafe and all." He said softly.
Maya nodded as she nuzzled herself into him, "This was a pretty nice way to cheer up after watching something so sad huh" she said with a quiet giggle "I know it cheered me right up~"

Gregory sighed, as he looked at Ali, and let go of her

"Okay... if you don't mind..." He stated, as he slowly backed away towards the door, and then started walking quickly towards it, his fright slowly overtaking his body. He then ran away from this street, headed towards the highschool. He was breathing frantically, holding his hand over his heart.

@Anyoned

Nonalaka said:
((I'm here if you need someone to interact with :'D))
((Gregory is free, could use some interaction... :D ))

Gregory was running towards the main Highschool building, panting, looking back frantically from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back