• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shortyshot said:
(I replied and you posted the same thing O_O)
(Didn't mean too xD )

Shortyshot said:
(No clue xD )
Marcus pulled her closer "I love you" He said softly
( xD what are we gonna do with him? He's your character)

...❃ Sam smiled and brought her face near his ❃...

"I love you more"

Roman said:
Talia nodded and twiddle her thumbs together, her face turning a light pink. "I... Wasn't expecting you to be doing this by the way." She said, a nervous laugh escaping her mouth. "I could help you if you want...."
''i-its okay...i think il just go bra-less for now..''

...♱She said before tossing the bra on the bed and putting on a heavy sweater♱...

Mayyflower said:
(Didn't mean too xD )
( xD what are we gonna do with him? He's your character)

...❃ Sam smiled and brought her face near his ❃...

"I love you more"
(No he's not...I think? O_O)

Marcus smirked "What? Think I'm gonna blush like the other times?"

LunaCrosby said:
William blinked "Why would it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why change careers? Did creating sculptures and statues not go as planned?" Saekano asked after she finished her first half off the sandwich and started working on the other.
"Well... I really don't feel too safe. I mean, it's a bit... I mean I feel vulnerable. I just want to build something useful for once." John still worked on the computer, sighing. A message popped up, with Drake's eyes growing wide. "My brother is coming here... Dammit John..."

Shortyshot said:

...❃ Sam pinched one of his cheeks lightly and smirked back ❃...

"Oh no, if I wanted to make you blush I would"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam pinched one of his cheeks lightly and smirked back ❃...
"Oh no, if I wanted to make you blush I would"
Marcus snickered "I doubt that"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortyshot said:

Yui narrowed her eye's, "I could have been naked for all you knew, and your a complete stranger to me as I am to you" she said, how clueless could this guy be?

LunaCrosby said:
Yui narrowed her eye's, "I could have been naked for all you knew, and your a complete stranger to me as I am to you" she said, how clueless could this guy be?
William smirked "I welcome the thought"

...◇Vanille frowned when she noticed the cuts. They really had done a number on her, huh... she moved her hand and the book flipped to another page, and the cocoon adjusted itself on the wounds to heal them. She had never done this many spells in a row before, and only now did she realize how tired she was getting. But that didnt matter right now. She had to focus so Levya could get better. So Vanille moved a chair next to the bed to sit in as she watched over her friend, trying hard to keep her eyes open◇...

"It's okay... you're safe now..."

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Takashi had watched as Violetta descended towards the house. Once she landed, he jumped up and landed beside her, his landed being quiet and stealthy like. He watched as she made the money appear, which made his eyes widen a bit. She didn't have to do that, but then again, this could save him money. His guess was that she had unlimited amounts. Takashi sighed and chuckled when Violetta called him Ponytail-kun.
"Well then... No need for me to break out any checks."

Takashi laughed lightly at his joke and put his hands in his pockets, and looked at the house and smiled in a way that would normally warm someone's heart. For the first time in his life, he was genuinely happy. His gaze travelled bacl to Violetta, his brown irises locking on to her as his smiled remained... He then spoke in his most kindest tone...

"Seeing how we technically have the house, we only need a few things off our list. Furniture, baby stuff and you and me... And last but not least, a baby."
...₪Violetta stuffed the wad of cash into her jacket pocket ad Takashi landed. Her attention moved back to the house, and she couldn't help but smile. It'd be perfect for raising kids in, and it was a healthy environment. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted it to come true. As she felt Takashi's arm wrap around her waist, she turned her body so her chest was facing his, and she pushed it up against his, moving her arms to wrap around his neck. A playful, yet serious look was on her face, and she spoke as her eyes locked on his₪...

"Well, if that's the case, I have a few questions for you. 1) should I just make the furniture appear, or did you want to actually go shopping? And 2) when did you want to get started?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas didn't expect the blast from Lumina at all, as such his body got damaged from it, feeling like a car had a hit him; a red hot car at that. So Thomas laid on the floor for a moment, testing to see if his muscles would listen to him; which he figured out they all ached and hurt to move without assistance. So Thomas had to pool a good amount of his mana into his body, making his hair, irises and pupils go grey. Then the grey mana became visible just off of his body, like an aura, but made from mana. Once he did that, Thomas was able to get up and walk back over to Lumina; this time applying more resistances and defenses to his body than he cared to admit. While doing that he used any other mana he could to fix up the room, the enchantments holding the image of how everything was at the time pf the enchantment. So ss Thomas got back over to Lumina he looked rather tired with everything he just had to do, including applying a reinforcement to the room, that would make it practically tank and bomb prove. Thomas then spoke, pointing to the bed that he had put her in earlier when he had arrived at the room♜...

"I refuse, you'll just have to deal with me. Now would it be too much to ask for you to just sleep for now? Preferably in that bed."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was still slightly recovering from releasing all the energy, but she thought she had enough time to get out of the room before Thomas recovered. However it seemed that wouldn't be the case as he got back up and was back near her. Damn... this guy was persistent. Honestly, if he wasn't telling her what to do all the damn time then maybe she'd be more likely to listen... ahah nah. What was she thinking? Well, she wasn't really thinking much at all right now. Some blackness was coming back, but there was so much red left in her head that her first instinct was to just lash out. Ah yes... with the red, it was acting on instinct rather than actual thought. Like some kind of animal. Well, that wouldn't do. As much as she wanted to see everything on fire, she wanted to do it herself. She wanted to watch it happen, have it be of her own volition. Not by some crazed version of herself. Hah. Crazed version. Who was she kidding, she was already insane. Normal people don't want to set the world on fire. Or perhaps it's the crazy ones who want to stop it from happening. Well either way, Thomas was urging her to go to sleep, which annoyed her. No, she did not want to sleep! Why would she sleep? Instead, Lumina staggered backwards, her back hitting the door and her feet skipping from underneath her, so her back slid down the door until she was leaning against it, holding her head. Lumina managed out a reply♤...

"Just fuck off already..."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and followed him out the door €...
"Sounds good to me"
Alejandro nodded and walked alongside May, "You want to make the pancakes?" He asked as he looked at her. "I could make the eggs."

Shortyshot said:
Drake sighed "This world is going to Hell I swear"
Akane nodded in agreement, "Well I have somewhere to be. It was nice meeting you, Drake." Akane said before she went to find her fiance.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-its okay...i think il just go bra-less for now..''
...♱She said before tossing the bra on the bed and putting on a heavy sweater♱...
"You just need a bigger size." Talia said, rubbing the back of her head. "I know some places in the mall that sells bras. I can show you a few if you few."

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille frowned when she noticed the cuts. They really had done a number on her, huh... she moved her hand and the book flipped to another page, and the cocoon adjusted itself on the wounds to heal them. She had never done this many spells in a row before, and only now did she realize how tired she was getting. But that didnt matter right now. She had to focus so Levya could get better. So Vanille moved a chair next to the bed to sit in as she watched over her friend, trying hard to keep her eyes open◇...

"It's okay... you're safe now..."

@HimeragiSeiker
...✦The wounds started to heal, but at a slow pace✦...

Roman said:
"You just need a bigger size." Talia said, rubbing the back of her head. "I know some places in the mall that sells bras. I can show you a few if you few."
''a-ah...alright''

...♱Zenya said as she smiled at her a bit awkwardly♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...alright''
...♱Zenya said as she smiled at her a bit awkwardly♱...
Talia noticed the smiled Zenya which made her laugh lightly. "You'll be okay. We'll just be in and out." She said, before motioning for Zenya to follow. Talia had grabbed her purse and Taylor's car keys. "Ready?"

Roman said:
Talia noticed the smiled Zenya which made her laugh lightly. "You'll be okay. We'll just be in and out." She said, before motioning for Zenya to follow. Talia had grabbed her purse and Taylor's car keys. "Ready?"
''y-yeah..lets go''

...♱She said before putting on her eye patch to hide away her glowing yellow eye♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back