• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"They have weapons that are able to combat almost any power. For instance, say you use fire, they'd use water to cancel out your attacks." Akane explained.
Drake smirked "Hmm....My father first explained it to me...The Eight Gates, I'm sure you've heard of it? It's not a power really...Just a strength enhancer....It could help but...I don't see my limit of Seven Gates taking on an entire armada"

Shortyshot said:
Marcus laughed a little "I can always count on you to make me feel better."
...❃ Sam moved a strand of hair out of her face and chuckled softly ❃...

"I love you, now tell me what they heck caused you to fly through the wall like that?"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam moved a strand of hair out of her face and chuckled softly ❃...
"I love you, now tell me what they heck caused you to fly through the wall like that?"
"I was practicing a new variant of my fire ball...Needless to say it failed"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi on the other hand knew exactly what she was in the mood for "I'm gonna get chicken salad~~" she chimed happily, she swayed her legs back and forth as she sat, since her feet didn't exactly reach the ground while she sat.
...♮Luke nodded, and looked through the menu again♮...

"I think I'm just gonna get the chicken sandwich"

Shortyshot said:
"I was practicing a new variant of my fire ball...Needless to say it failed"
...❃ Sam shook her head a small grin on her face ❃...

"Well no more of that for right now, okay? I don't want you getting hurt"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam shook her head a small grin on her face ❃...
"Well no more of that for right now, okay? I don't want you getting hurt"
Marcus snickered "Anything for you, dear overlord" He said jokingly

Shortyshot said:
Drake smirked "Hmm....My father first explained it to me...The Eight Gates, I'm sure you've heard of it? It's not a power really...Just a strength enhancer....It could help but...I don't see my limit of Seven Gates taking on an entire armada"
Akane giggled, "That's the beauty of it. They have supers working for them also~" Akane said smiling at him. "They're prepared for it all."

Roman said:
Akane giggled, "That's the beauty of it. They have supers working for them also~" Akane said smiling at him. "They're prepared for it all."
Drake laughed "Well that sounds 'Wonderful'!" He said jokingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok))
...♱Zenya was in her room struggling to get her bra on♱...
Talia had just finished getting dressed after taking off her school uniform. "I'm finally on break... Time to see what everyone else is doing." She said as she walked out of her room and made her way to Zenya's room. She twisted the doorknob and just stared at Zeny when the door was opened. "Bad time?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i usually just order off the sushi bar. they have these small cute little boats that just carries sushi and you can just take from them''

Nanami frowned a bit as she looked at the menu before looking up and settling her pale pink irises on Fuyumi. "Oh, maybe I'll just do that then. I can't rally figure out what I want."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May stood up and stretched €...
"I usually eat pancakes and eggs.."
"We could make breakfast together if you'd like." Alejandro suggested as he opened the door and looked around. It seemed pretty quiet in the mansion at the moment, something he enjoyed

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam playfully hit his chest softly ❃...
"Thank you, thank you"
Marcus chuckled a little before pecking her on the lips "I love this...We fought years ago to get where we are now...Now it's just so...Calm. Just you and me together here. Ya know?"

Arty said:
"That's really cool! I always wanted to learn how to blacksmith to be honest... Creating statues and stuff. But I'm doing engineering instead." Drake smiled, starting to work on his computer.
"Why change careers? Did creating sculptures and statues not go as planned?" Saekano asked after she finished her first half off the sandwich and started working on the other.

Roman said:
Talia had just finished getting dressed after taking off her school uniform. "I'm finally on break... Time to see what everyone else is doing." She said as she walked out of her room and made her way to Zenya's room. She twisted the doorknob and just stared at Zeny when the door was opened. "Bad time?"
...♱Zenya looked over at Talia. She blushed but shook her head♱...

''no...not really...i think my boobs just grew some more..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami frowned a bit as she looked at the menu before looking up and settling her pale pink irises on Fuyumi. "Oh, maybe I'll just do that then. I can't rally figure out what I want."
''haha okay then''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit before getting up☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya looked over at Talia. She blushed but shook her head♱...
''no...not really...i think my boobs just grew some more..''
Talia nodded and twiddle her thumbs together, her face turning a light pink. "I... Wasn't expecting you to be doing this by the way." She said, a nervous laugh escaping her mouth. "I could help you if you want...."

Roman said:
"We could make breakfast together if you'd like." Alejandro suggested as he opened the door and looked around. It seemed pretty quiet in the mansion at the moment, something he enjoyed
...€ May nodded and followed him out the door €...

"Sounds good to me"

Shortyshot said:
Drake laughed "Well that sounds 'Wonderful'!" He said jokingly
"Yeah. Wonderful indeed." Akane said, smiling happily. "There's people who fight and show resistance though. Most are doing good, others not so much."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus chuckled a little before pecking her on the lips "I love this...We fought years ago to get where we are now...Now it's just so...Calm. Just you and me together here. Ya know?"
(Whatever happened to Noah...? xD )

...❃ Sam pecked his lips back and smiled down at him ❃...

"Yea we've been through a lot together, I'm glad it's finally calm"

Roman said:
"Yeah. Wonderful indeed." Akane said, smiling happily. "There's people who fight and show resistance though. Most are doing good, others not so much."
Drake sighed "This world is going to Hell I swear"

Mayyflower said:

(No clue xD )

Marcus pulled her closer "I love you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:

(I replied and you posted the same thing O_O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back