• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel then quickly made her way home, which didn't take long at all since she lived so close, going to her room she opened her dresser and grabbed her swimming gear as well as going to the bathroom to get a waterproof band aid for her knee which she put on before walking back to the school.
Gregory made his way to the dorm, as he went in, and started searching for his swimming trunks

"Okay... no.... no.... there!" He exclaimed, pulling out a pair of black swimming trunks, as he took them, and put it in the small bag. He took the bag, and walked out of the dorm, and headed towards the meeting spot he and Ariel were supposted to meat

Akio said:
In addition to his graceful movements in the crowded area he seemed to fade into the background, even though he gave off a dangerous aura to some right now he seemed to move almost as invisible, fading into the crowd like he was hiding from someone though every one in awhile he seemed to intentionally step into her view to make sure she could follow.
Rosalie still followed along, good thing he was stepping into her view or she really would have gotten lost, she had never been in this city before at all so she'd have no clue in where to go if he weren't leading her through the crowds.

JJKab said:
Gregory made his way to the dorm, as he went in, and started searching for his swimming trunks
"Okay... no.... no.... there!" He exclaimed, pulling out a pair of black swimming trunks, as he took them, and put it in the small bag. He took the bag, and walked out of the dorm, and headed towards the meeting spot he and Ariel were supposted to meat
Ariel soon arrived back at the school, bag in hand as she made her way toward the meeting spot, waving over and smiling as she saw Gregory approaching as well.

JJKab said:
"Sure" Fricka said, smiling lightly at Nai, as she slowly stood up. He could clearly tell that she was tired, based off her look.
"Sounds neat to me. Well, let's go then" Gregory stated, as he quickly walked out of the cafeteria, and started walking towards his dorm, scratching the back of his head.
Nai teleported them to his dorm, specifically in his bedroom. "You can lie down now. I'm going to finish working in my animations." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's ears twitched and he opened one eye to view Asako as she poked his face "Yeah, pretty much, you show or admit fear, you get beaten up"
Asako tilted her head, "Well I did hear that your fear's make you stronger..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Yeah, since it's the first thing I made for you" she said.
Roman chuckled and kiss Mal on the cheek, "Sure. I'll take a quick shower then I'll start cooking I guess. Don't complain if mine is better. I've been taking classes." He protested.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel soon arrived back at the school, bag in hand as she made her way toward the meeting spot, waving over and smiling as she saw Gregory approaching as well.
Gregory smiled, as he waved back at Ariel, as he approached her

"So, you're ready? If so, then we can go." He stated, smiling gently at her, as he walked into the school, headed towards the school's pool.

Roman said:
Nai teleported them to his dorm, specifically in his bedroom. "You can lie down now. I'm going to finish working in my animations." He said softly.

"S--Sure..." Fricka nodded, as she slowly took off her clothes, only leaving her underclothes, as she forgot to take her pajama. She slowly laid down on the bed, and covered herself in the blanket.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head, "Well I did hear that your fear's make you stronger..." she said.
He chuckled quietly "Yep, I heard that too, but he didn't believe in that at all" he said shaking his head a little.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and kiss Mal on the cheek, "Sure. I'll take a quick shower then I'll start cooking I guess. Don't complain if mine is better. I've been taking classes." He protested.
Mal crossed her arm's, "I won't because mine will always be better" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie still followed along, good thing he was stepping into her view or she really would have gotten lost, she had never been in this city before at all so she'd have no clue in where to go if he weren't leading her through the crowds.
Within a few moments of this thing he lead he to the school but as she neared it he seemed to have suddenly disappeared. Even a 360 look around her would revel no sight of him.

JJKab said:
"So, you're ready? If so, then we can go." He stated, smiling gently at her, as he walked into the school, headed towards the school's pool.

"S--Sure..." Fricka nodded, as she slowly took off her clothes, only leaving her underclothes, as she forgot to take her pajama. She slowly laid down on the bed, and covered herself in the blanket.
Nai had went to look over his animationd he had been working ln earlier. After he added a few things and took away the unnecessary, he went back into his room. Seeing Fricka lying in his bed made him blush a little, especially since he had seen her clothes beside the bed. Nai was tired to though so he didn't really change into his pajamas and just took off his shirt and pants before laying down.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal crossed her arm's, "I won't because mine will always be better" she said.
Roman looked at Mal and sighed, "Fine. You win. I could never argue with someone like you, Mal." He said as they neared their bedroom. Once they got there, he opened the door and went inside.

JJKab said:

She followed him to the pool "Yep~ I'm ready! Fixed up my cut and everything" she said, gesturing to her knee as they got to the pool, "Well~ I going to go change~" she said with a smile as she turned to go into the female changing rooms to change.

Akio said:
Within a few moments of this thing he lead he to the school but as she neared it he seemed to have suddenly disappeared. Even a 360 look around her would revel no sight of him.
Rosalie stopped walking when she lost sight of him, looking all around her. "Akio?" She called as she looked for him, sighing inaudibly she furrowed her brows, where on earth was he?! She continued to look around feeling dumb for loosing sight of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "then your dad's a bit of an idiot on that" she said.
Kenai laughed "I'm glad someone agrees with me" he said as he looked to her.

Roman said:
Nai had went to look over his animationd he had been working ln earlier. After he added a few things and took away the unnecessary, he went back into his room. Seeing Fricka lying in his bed made him blush a little, especially since he had seen her clothes beside the bed. Nai was tired to though so he didn't really change into his pajamas and just took off his shirt and pants before laying down.
Fricka blushed slightly, as she noticed Nai's blush, but smiled slightly

"W-What... get used to it, you silly, because when you marry me, i'll be like that pretty much all the time" She joked, giggling.

Nonalaka said:
She followed him to the pool "Yep~ I'm ready! Fixed up my cut and everything" she said, gesturing to her knee as they got to the pool, "Well~ I going to go change~" she said with a smile as she turned to go into the female changing rooms to change.
Gregory nodded, as he went to get dressed, humming quietly. He slowly took off all his clothes, and put on his swimming trunks. After that, he went out of it, and waited by the ledge of the pool for Ariel

...❤︎Celia got home a little after one, drinking her vanilla milkshake as her foot reached the inside of her apartment. The place seemed deathly silent and she wondered if either everyone was gone or they were all still asleep. She never understood how someone could sleep in so late, she always felt prone to getting up at 6 or 8 because of work. It must be nice sleeping in, she's never really tried it and wouldn't exactly want to either. It would mess up her schedule if she decided to do that. Celia twirled her keys around her finger as she walked into the living room, putting them down on a nearby table before she called out. Seeing as how she didn't know who was here, if there was anyone here at all, and they all went off to do there own thing, she thought it was a safe bet to just say so❤︎...

"I'm home! Is anyone here?"

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal and sighed, "Fine. You win. I could never argue with someone like you, Mal." He said as they neared their bedroom. Once they got there, he opened the door and went inside.
Mal walked in with him, "Your better at some things then me, though we both sucked at cooking not too long ago" she said

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly, as she noticed Nai's blush, but smiled slightly
"W-What... get used to it, you silly, because when you marry me, i'll be like that pretty much all the time" She joked, giggling.

Gregory nodded, as he went to get dressed, humming quietly. He slowly took off all his clothes, and put on his swimming trunks. After that, he went out of it, and waited by the ledge of the pool for Ariel
Nai ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I'd never be able to get used to such a figure." He said before he turned his body to face Fricka's. "Plus, I have a lot to get used to. Sleeping next to you being one of the many."

Roman said:
Nai ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I'd never be able to get used to such a figure." He said before he turned his body to face Fricka's. "Plus, I have a lot to get used to. Sleeping next to you being one of the many."
"Well... M-me too.. I g-guess.." Fricka stated, as she turned her body also to face Nai's.

"But.. It'll be worth it.." She stated, smiling slightly, as she slowly embraced him, closing her eyes.

"Goodnight, love" She said quietly, slowly falling asleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia got home a little after one, drinking her vanilla milkshake as her foot reached the inside of her apartment. The place seemed deathly silent and she wondered if either everyone was gone or they were all still asleep. She never understood how someone could sleep in so late, she always felt prone to getting up at 6 or 8 because of work. It must be nice sleeping in, she's never really tried it and wouldn't exactly want to either. It would mess up her schedule if she decided to do that. Celia twirled her keys around her finger as she walked into the living room, putting them down on a nearby table before she called out. Seeing as how she didn't know who was here, if there was anyone here at all, and they all went off to do there own thing, she thought it was a safe bet to just say so❤︎...

"I'm home! Is anyone here?"

@Roman
Talia and Zenya had just left moment ago, so that left Taylor... Especially since they left in his car and he didn't have anywhere to go yet. When Celia had walked in, Taylor was still sleep in the kitchen. He had ate the breakfast she made him, but got tired again soon after and had fell asleep going to get some more orange juice. That's when he had heard her voice and he woke up.

"C-Celia?"

Taylor yawned and stretched before going into the living room.

"Hey Celia~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked in with him, "Your better at some things then me, though we both sucked at cooking not too long ago" she said
"I started taking the classes for that reason. Plus I heard it's romantic when the man of the relationship makes the dinner. Especially one that's for the two of them." Roman said as he closed the door. He then stripped down to his underwear, though he did it without thinking. It just happened.

JJKab said:
"Well... M-me too.. I g-guess.." Fricka stated, as she turned her body also to face Nai's.
"But.. It'll be worth it.." She stated, smiling slightly, as she slowly embraced him, closing her eyes.

"Goodnight, love" She said quietly, slowly falling asleep.
Nai had put his arms around Fricka before he closed his eyes and yawned, "Night, my love." He said tiredly before drifting off into a light sleep.

Fricka has slowly fallen asleep, curling up right next to Nai, hugging him tightly.

@Roman

(I GTG, see ya, and happy Easter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back