• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu suddenly appeared infront of him. "what do you want??" She asked sternly
"Why do you think?" She asked with a small giggle

"I know." She said with a giggle before kissing him then stretching her arms. "God i wish i could have some wine." She said

[/QUOTE]
''haha...never mind. well...want me to get you something to eat?''

...⊹Yuki asked as she started to pet Shira's head gently⊹...

JJKab said:
"Just... ugh... i don't know, i don't know much about androids.." He stated sadly, looking up at the ceiling of the room
She took a deep breath then walked away from him as she headed for the part of the floor she inhabited. "This sucks." She said quietly as she took her nice shirt off and tied it around her waist as the parts of her that were robotic became visible

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"no love im alright." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...alright. hmmmm...so what shall we name the baby? im sure its gonna be female since we're both are''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well we never know... might be a boy." She said with a smirk

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...maybe''

...⊹She said before leaning down and kissed Shira⊹...

(could we also use Cova and Neruka and just do a double-interaction?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...maybe''
...⊹She said before leaning down and kissed Shira⊹...

(could we also use Cova and Neruka and just do a double-interaction?)
(sure)

shira smiled and gladly kissed her back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](sure)
shira smiled and gladly kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki kept kissing Shira before pulling away and smiled at her⊹...

...✦Neruka came back to her apartment after quitting being part of the UN since...she saw the horrors of what they did✦...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May put the pancakes on s plate and grabbed a fork and seperated the pancakes for them both €...
"Syrup?"
Alejandro had grabbed himself a fork after May did and nodded, "Yes please. Just put it on the table. I'll get some after I get the orange juice."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki kept kissing Shira before pulling away and smiled at her⊹...

...✦Neruka came back to her apartment after quitting being part of the UN since...she saw the horrors of what they did✦...
shira gladly smiled back at her

Cova sat there on the bed her eyes closed as she sat in a sleep mode

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira gladly smiled back at her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...i wonder how Airi and Mitsu is doin...''

...⊹She said before looking at the clock being noon⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira gladly smiled back at her

[/QUOTE]
''Cova...? hehe...sleep mode huh?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Yeah, if you did then it might end up being a habit of your's" she said.
Roman nodded, "It's a habit I think you'll enjoy… Why not see your very handsome husband in his underwear?" He asked jokingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i wonder how Airi and Mitsu is doin...''
...⊹She said before looking at the clock being noon⊹...
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Cova...? hehe...sleep mode huh?''
"Yeah me too." She said to her

Cova sat there and did not respond as she rested in this sleep mode

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah me too." She said to her
Cova sat there and did not respond as she rested in this sleep mode

[/QUOTE]
''well...last time i saw Airi, she was with her boyfriend...i dunno about Mitsu...havent seen Neo also..''

...✦Cova soon started to take off her clothes and get into the shower and turn it on as she started to shower✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu suddenly appeared infront of him. "what do you want??" She asked sternly
"Why do you think?" She asked with a small giggle

"I know." She said with a giggle before kissing him then stretching her arms. "God i wish i could have some wine." She said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Soon. You'll be able to have some soon and I'll even share some with you." He said, nodding at her. "Now, how I take you to see how our subjects are doing? Remember I told you I was helping them behave more civilized? They're building a whole city."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...last time i saw Airi, she was with her boyfriend...i dunno about Mitsu...havent seen Neo also..''

...✦Cova soon started to take off her clothes and get into the shower and turn it on as she started to shower✦...
"boyfriend?!?" shira yelled as she sat up quickly

cova's eyes opened. "Love you home?" She called softly

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Soon. You'll be able to have some soon and I'll even share some with you." He said, nodding at her. "Now, how I take you to see how our subjects are doing? Remember I told you I was helping them behave more civilized? They're building a whole city."
"i havent seen them in so long." She said softly as she looked to him and smiled. "Id love too." she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"boyfriend?!?" shira yelled as she sat up quickly
cova's eyes opened. "Love you home?" She called softly

[/QUOTE]
''she's been having one for a long time. i even told you and you were okay with it''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

''ah...yeah. im in the shower''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-ok...but i might get lost..''
"That's why you stay with me of course." Talia said, giggling a little. "You know, in a way you remind of a little kid. It's cute. Only they'd worry about getting lost."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she's been having one for a long time. i even told you and you were okay with it''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

''ah...yeah. im in the shower''
"No im not!! i havent even met him" she said to her

"oh ok." Cova called back

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It's a habit I think you'll enjoy… Why not see your very handsome husband in his underwear?" He asked jokingly.
Mal shrugged, "as true as that is, the real question is what if Misaki saw you" she said.

Roman said:
"That's why you stay with me of course." Talia said, giggling a little. "You know, in a way you remind of a little kid. It's cute. Only they'd worry about getting lost."
''s-shut up...i just heard about rapists and...molesters and i dont wanna confront any of those...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No im not!! i havent even met him" she said to her
"oh ok." Cova called back

[/QUOTE]
''well...il just fill you in. He's her disciple in a Intoner sense and he's just a super-human. and they both seem pretty attached to each other..''

(i seriously thought Shira was okay
xD i mean Yuki told her about him and Shira approved lol)

''how are ya?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back