• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yep. Now that i think about it, we may be able to find some bras I i your favorite color." Talia said. "What is your favorite color?"
''oh...um...''

...♱She didnt really know what her favorite color was. She honestly liked all colors equally♱...

''i...dont have a favorite. i like all the colors honestly. but i guess if its lingerie...i guess i could say white''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu suddenly appeared infront of him. "what do you want??" She asked sternly
"Why do you think?" She asked with a small giggle

"I know." She said with a giggle before kissing him then stretching her arms. "God i wish i could have some wine." She said

[/QUOTE]
Cam laughed a little "Woah, woah no need to be so harsh. Besides I feel you should know as well if you haven't already sensed it. One day I went to his house to check on him since he hadn't contacted me in so long..." Cam's face turned serious "...He was gone...Everything in the house...Every trace of his very existence....Just vanished....I to this day question if he even existed to begin with....Anyways your lovely daughter here asked who he was" Cam got a little smuggish look "Care to tell her?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...um...''
...♱She didnt really know what her favorite color was. She honestly liked all colors equally♱...

''i...dont have a favorite. i like all the colors honestly. but i guess if its lingerie...i guess i could say white''
Talia nodded, "White it is I guess." She said with a smile

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I think you should~ We never have showered together before have we?" He asked, as he turned on the water and let it run for a moment.
Mal stood in the doorway, "not that I remember, though if you want me to then I will, all you gotta do is ask" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stood in the doorway, "not that I remember, though if you want me to then I will, all you gotta do is ask" she said.
Roman chuckled, "If that's all I have to do, then so be it. Mal? Would you like to join me?" He asked, stepping closer to her at the doorway.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just nodded and smiled back♱...

Talia quietly walked with Zenya until she saw a store that sold what they were here for. "There. Come on Zenya. That's where we can find you a bra... And more."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "If that's all I have to do, then so be it. Mal? Would you like to join me?" He asked, stepping closer to her at the doorway.

Talia quietly walked with Zenya until she saw a store that sold what they were here for. "There. Come on Zenya. That's where we can find you a bra... And more."
''okay''

...♱She said before going to the store and waiting for Talia at the entrance of the store♱...

Roman said:
(((( Alright xD ))))
"You're the absolute opposite of one." Nai said as he healed the wound, the blood slowly going away as it healed. "You did have me scared, but I know you'd be able to fix your mistake." He said softly. "I know this because you're a beautiful, smart, and all out amazing girl." He told her as he finished healing her. "Just be careful~"
Fricka moaned silently, closing her eyes

"Thanks... i really appreciate it.." She said quietly, smiling slightly

"I need to really start practicing... and you promised me to teach me" She added, slowly opening her eyes, looking at Nai.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel grinned proudly when he said the time "Really?! Man I'm better at this than I thought" she giggled a little as she clapped her hands "Or maybe I just have a great teacher ~" she said with a smile
Gregory laughed, as he shrugged

"Maybe? And maybe you're just good at this?" He suggested, smirking.

"Shall we do one more? Or call this a day?" He asked, curious if Ariel would like to repeat

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said before going to the store and waiting for Talia at the entrance of the store♱...
Talia followed behind, Zenya as she entered she store."Okay. First order of business, find some bras in different sizes starting with a C-cup." She said.

JJKab said:
Fricka moaned silently, closing her eyes
"Thanks... i really appreciate it.." She said quietly, smiling slightly

"I need to really start practicing... and you promised me to teach me" She added, slowly opening her eyes, looking at Nai.
Nai smiled, and looked at his hand. He did promise her that he'd tutor... Maybe now would be perfect. Nai looked at Fricka and nodded, "Then we'll start now." He said as his hand started dripping blood. Seems he's used his magic to make a wound. "Heal this. If it takes a lot out of you then we'll need to figure something out."

Roman said:

Nai smiled, and looked at his hand. He did promise her that he'd tutor... Maybe now would be perfect. Nai looked at Fricka and nodded, "Then we'll start now." He said as his hand started dripping blood. Seems he's used his magic to make a wound. "Heal this. If it takes a lot out of you then we'll need to figure something out."
Fricka slightly gasped, as she noticed Nai's hand is bleeding, but then heard his words. She nodded silently, as she sat up, and laid her hand on his. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly. After a while, a green beam started coming out of her hand, and Nai's wound started to seal up. She would start breathing a bit harder, though.

JJKab said:
Fricka slightly gasped, as she noticed Nai's hand is bleeding, but then heard his words. She nodded silently, as she sat up, and laid her hand on his. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly. After a while, a green beam started coming out of her hand, and Nai's wound started to seal up. She would start breathing a bit harder, though.
Nai smiled at the sight of Fricka's healing abilities. He watched as the wound closed up, but he noticed thay Fricka had become short of breath. Once the wound was fully healed, Nai nodded. "Good job, love. The thing is though, you have to work on either the amount of energy you're using or your energy levels. It's obvious you're using a lot of energy which isn't good, so maybe we should do an exercise that increases the amount of energy one's body may store."

Roman said:
Nai smiled at the sight of Fricka's healing abilities. He watched as the wound closed up, but he noticed thay Fricka had become short of breath. Once the wound was fully healed, Nai nodded. "Good job, love. The thing is though, you have to work on either the amount of energy you're using or your energy levels. It's obvious you're using a lot of energy which isn't good, so maybe we should do an exercise that increases the amount of energy one's body may store."
Fricka smiled a bit, breathing a bit heavily, as she slowly was calming down

"S-Sure..." Fricka nodded, slowly looking up at Nai.

"L-Let's train my energy" She stated, determined to learn.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, breathing a bit heavily, as she slowly was calming down
"S-Sure..." Fricka nodded, slowly looking up at Nai.

"L-Let's train my energy" She stated, determined to learn.
Nai looked at the door and then at Fricka. He laughed nervously, and rubbed the back of his head. "Well... My class hasn't really touched down ln the topic so I'm not sure how... And schools closed due to the chipping thing." He said, smiling at her.

Roman said:
Nai looked at the door and then at Fricka. He laughed nervously, and rubbed the back of his head. "Well... My class hasn't really touched down ln the topic so I'm not sure how... And schools closed due to the chipping thing." He said, smiling at her.
"Oh... alright..." Fricka stated, a bit saddened, looking down at the ground

"B-But... i guess there are other things that you can learn me?" She asked.

JJKab said:
"Oh... alright..." Fricka stated, a bit saddened, looking down at the ground
"B-But... i guess there are other things that you can learn me?" She asked.
"Yeah! What are some things you'd want to learn?" Nai asked.

Roman said:
"Yeah! What are some things you'd want to learn?" Nai asked.
"Uhm... i, uhm... wanted to improve on my telekinesis..." Fricka stated, looking at Nai.

(BRB)

Roman said:
Cecil laughed lightly at the sight of the sign. His hopes had went up a little and he looked at Maya. "M-Maya. Maybe the dreams will come true." He said softly to her. "Just maybe."
Maya nodded "Yeah, Maybe~" she said as the flowers in her hair turned pink and she smiled brightly "This is so exciting~~" she chimed as she tightened her grip on his hand for a brief second.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "Your welcome" she said.
Kenai smiled "Feeling better about that movie and stuff yet?" He asked as he then looked over to her.

Akio said:
"Indeed, you need to knock them out so they can't harm you if someone were attacking you, simple pain won't take out someone who truly means to hurt you." He said looking at her. "Though to be honest, i didn't even use powers in that attack." He said almost smiling at her, she would be quite useful. Maybe more then she realized
Rosalie nodded "Alright, I get it~" she said smiling brightly as she finished fixing at her hair clip "Though, I can't see anyone going out of there way to hurt me, Its still good to know this stuff, right?" She said soon tilting her head a little, as she eyed his less than half formed smile, though she didn't comment on it she just giggled quietly to herself...

@Akio

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and took another bite♮...
"I can see"

...€ May smiled and nodded before going to the shelf and grabbing the syrup and set it on the table like she was told she then clapped her hands together €...

"Is everything ready?"
Kairassi giggled a little " I don't like to plan too much you know~ I find it boring sticking to a routine" she said grinning in her usual way.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, as he shrugged
"Maybe? And maybe you're just good at this?" He suggested, smirking.

"Shall we do one more? Or call this a day?" He asked, curious if Ariel would like to repeat
She giggled "Maybe i am~" Ariel then shrugged "If you think I need to go again I guess we can, I don't mind, or we can just swim around a little for a bit, either is fine by me~" she said with a smile.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... i, uhm... wanted to improve on my telekinesis..." Fricka stated, looking at Nai.
(BRB)
Nai rubbed his chin, "Unfortunately I don't have that power..." He said softly. "I can help you with it though."

Roman said:

Mal looked at him, "Well, since you want me to so badly I guess I can't deny" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Yeah, Maybe~" she said as the flowers in her hair turned pink and she smiled brightly "This is so exciting~~" she chimed as she tightened her grip on his hand for a brief second.
Kenai smiled "Feeling better about that movie and stuff yet?" He asked as he then looked over to her.

Rosalie nodded "Alright, I get it~" she said smiling brightly as she finished fixing at her hair clip "Though, I can't see anyone going out of there way to hurt me, Its still good to know this stuff, right?" She said soon tilting her head a little, as she eyed his less than half formed smile, though she didn't comment on it she just giggled quietly to herself...

@Akio

Kairassi giggled a little " I don't like to plan too much you know~ I find it boring sticking to a routine" she said grinning in her usual way.

She giggled "Maybe i am~" Ariel then shrugged "If you think I need to go again I guess we can, I don't mind, or we can just swim around a little for a bit, either is fine by me~" she said with a smile.
Asako nodded, "yeah, a little bit" she said as she looked at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "yeah, a little bit" she said as she looked at him.
Kenai nodded as well "Good, I'll stay away from the ghost talk from now on" he said smiling lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

@Akio

"I know right? Now all we have to do is see how much we'll need. This includes all things. Building and furniture... All that good stuff." Cecil said as they approached the cafe... Or what was the cafe the last time he had saw it.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "Well, since you want me to so badly I guess I can't deny" she said.
"Not like you'd say no anyways." Roman joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back