• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sure thing, Fricka." Nai said as he walked out of the room, and closed the door behind him.
Fricka smiled gently, as she took off her bra, and replaced it with a purple one, as well as her panties. She then put on a black t-shirt with a bit of cleavege visible, and put on her jeans. She then exited her bedroom, and approached Nai

"Okay, i'm ready to go." She stated, smiling widely, as she took his hand.

Roman said:
Talia smiled and poked Zenya in the arm, "Hey~ We have some important stuff to get here. My mom told me bras are important." She said as she walked towards the undergarment section.
...♱Zenya just followed♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami grinned widely before getting out of her seat and taking Fuyumi's hand✦...

"Yay! I'm so excited~"
...☫Fuyumi soon started to lead Nanami to Fuyumi's family house where they can play the video games Fuyumi has stored in her room☫...

Shortyshot said:
Marcus nodded "It's most likely nothing" He said smiling then began thinking forgetting that Sam had access to his thoughts "Can he really be HERE? Tarkus.....It's been almost 3 years......Since I killed him" He began to think about his past
(Flashback O_O)

"This isn't really your BEST is it Marcus?"

"Tarkus Ebon....You KNOW that you're wanted...So why? Why would you pop up here and try to face me?!"

Tark laughed "You think I care who you are? If I kill you then the Dragonflight will be sent into complete and total Chaos and I can take over....Plus the idea of killing you just sends me into complete excitement, the legendary Marcus Short destroyed by a 'Mere Assassin'...Sounds humourous right?"

"You think this is a game?! Why...Dammit why!? Why would you turn your back on us....?!! You betrayed everyone who loved you and turned into the shadows! And you think I'd let you get away with this?! You're out of your mind!!"

"Maybe so....But doesn't that make it more fun?" Tark smirked "And since I'm feeling generous I might as well tell you. Remember your parents?"

Marcus looked confused "Their dead...What about it?"

"That's just the best thing about it....Your best friend, dear old Tark killed them!" Tark began laughing

Marcus's eyes widened in shock

"It's fucking hilarious!" Tarkus laughed more

"You're gonna pay...." Marcus muttered as the floor began to shake "....With your life...." The floor began to crack now as Marcus's eyes changed. They began to glow golden as he looked at Tarkus "DIE TARKUS!!!" He shouted as he ran too fast for Tark to see and slammed him into the floor. He began to punch Tark through the floor "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE JUST FUCKING VANISH!!!!" He screamed at him. By the time it was over there was nothing there besides the insignia that all Dragonflight had. Tarkus was dead, completely destroyed

(End flashback
xD )

"Yes he did die....Then that means it has to just be me overthinking it....After all, I killed him with my own hands"

He looked at Sam "You okay?"
...❃ Sam narrowed her eyes before she continued brushing her hair, pretending nothing was going on when she was actually listening to his thoughts she listened to everything, her movement started to go slower as she listen, she stopped brushing her hair and stared into the mirror, she flinched when she heard Marcus's voice, she quickly started brushing her hair again ❃...

"Yea I'm fine"

Roman said:
Alejandro had got two glasses and put the on the table by the syrup. "Almost. Want some juice?" He asked pouring him some in a glass. He then awaited May's answer.
...€ May nodded happily and watched him pouring himself s glass €...

"Yes please"

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and looked through a few of his text messaged from Nai. He rubbed the back of his head, seeing his younger brother grow up did nothing but make him happy. He could tell he was still innocent as before, mainly because he asked him a question when they were talking once and he responded with a ton of stutters and a scared tone of voice. Taylor made his way over to Celia and smiled. He read her a text message and showed her a picture...
"Well he says:

Hey Taylor(and Celia. Sorry if I don't text you this also)! I know it's been awhile since we've heard from one another... Like 2 years or so. I'm in your classes, but I meant in the family sort of way. We're only professional around one another now. I wanted you to know I miss you both and when can I meet my niece? Anyways, I wanted you to know I'll come visit during my next break and well... I've met someone here at school. Her name is Fricka and well she's great. Her kindness sort of reminds me of sis. I'll talk to you later, and tell everyone I said hi. Dad too. Bye!

See ya later!

Garry.full.1130027.jpg

That was taken yesterday by the way..."

Taylor chuckled. Yep... Nai was officially growing up and living the life of an actual high schools student.

"He's not the little kid he was last time we saw him. He's growing... In a way it makes me... Sort of emotional. Dad had started going away a lot at one point for business so I was technically the one who raised him.."
...??Celia listened thoughtfully as Taylor read that text to her. Has it really been 2 years? It was surprising to her on how she didn't notice such a long span of time. A overcoming feeling of sadness panged in her chest at the realization that she really hadn't seen Nai, much less talk to him on a personal level, at all during the two years. She couldn't even remember seeing him in her class, not with almost all the students she had to teach in her various classes. Though Celia doubted she would have recognized him even if she did remember, Nai looked far different than she remembered. He was no longer the cute little kid that was within her memories, no.. he was a growing teenage boy now, having a girlfriend and living out his high school life. The fact that he had a girlfriend took her by surprise, she never would have expected it from how shy he had been, maybe he still was like that. Celia was happy though, even if her face didn't show it at the moment. She looked as if she was about to cry and was making it her best effort not to??...

tumblr_npfmxgHvd31r2r59eo4_500.jpg

...??Celia sniffled and turned away from the phone, bringing her hands up to her eyes so she could wipe away the tears that were forming. It was clear she was getting highly emotional over the text and picture, which she didn't like. Celia didn't think there was a reason for her to be crying, the only sad thing about the text was that they hadn't exactly seen each in 2 years. Even then Nai did say he was going to visit during his next break, so she didn't really need to be sad about that anymore. Everything else was relatively happy or comforting.. so why was she about to start crying? Even Celia didn't know the answer to that and that was a bit frustrating in itself??...

"I-I miss Nai.. H-He looks so different now, I wish he visited more."

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
"Oh, sure." He smiled back, and they both began to walk to the town. "Hmm... where is it... Goddamn it." He tried to remember where the restaurant was, and thought for a minute.
Saekano followed beside him silently, unsure of where the restaurant was or where they were headed. "M-Maybe we can find a map to help us?" She suggested

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Yeah, Maybe~" she said as the flowers in her hair turned pink and she smiled brightly "This is so exciting~~" she chimed as she tightened her grip on his hand for a brief second.
Kenai smiled "Feeling better about that movie and stuff yet?" He asked as he then looked over to her.

Rosalie nodded "Alright, I get it~" she said smiling brightly as she finished fixing at her hair clip "Though, I can't see anyone going out of there way to hurt me, Its still good to know this stuff, right?" She said soon tilting her head a little, as she eyed his less than half formed smile, though she didn't comment on it she just giggled quietly to herself...

@Akio

Kairassi giggled a little " I don't like to plan too much you know~ I find it boring sticking to a routine" she said grinning in her usual way.

She giggled "Maybe i am~" Ariel then shrugged "If you think I need to go again I guess we can, I don't mind, or we can just swim around a little for a bit, either is fine by me~" she said with a smile.
...♮Luke nodded and smiled a little ...

"Neither do I"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano followed beside him silently, unsure of where the restaurant was or where they were headed. "M-Maybe we can find a map to help us?" She suggested
"Yeah, I'll try to find someone to ask." Drake left for a while, and came back, holding a small map. "Follow me!" He gave a slight smile, and started to head off towards the north.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled gently, as she took off her bra, and replaced it with a purple one, as well as her panties. She then put on a black t-shirt with a bit of cleavege visible, and put on her jeans. She then exited her bedroom, and approached Nai
"Okay, i'm ready to go." She stated, smiling widely, as she took his hand.
Nai looked up at Fricka from where he was sitting and nodded as he stood up. "Alright. I guess we could go back to my dorm. We did say we'd spend the day in there, and with my magic abilities, the day has endless amounts of possibilities." He told her as the ey appeared in his dorm again, he was in his same spot on his bed as before.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just followed♱...
"Aaaaaand we're here~ Tale your pick unfortunately I can't help you with this unless you ask about it sizes." Talia stated.

Roman said:
"Aaaaaand we're here~ Tale your pick unfortunately I can't help you with this unless you ask about it sizes." Talia stated.
...♱She said before looking at the bras before taking some white ones that were C - cups♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai looked up at Fricka from where he was sitting and nodded as he stood up. "Alright. I guess we could go back to my dorm. We did say we'd spend the day in there, and with my magic abilities, the day has endless amounts of possibilities." He told her as the ey appeared in his dorm again, he was in his same spot on his bed as before.
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked lovely into Nai's eyes, and kissed him

"I want it to be as lovely as possible" She stated.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded happily and watched him pouring himself s glass €...
"Yes please"
Alejandro nodded and poured a glass for May after he finished pouring himself a glass. "Here you go." He said as he placed the glass by her plate and his own by his plate. He then out some syrup on his pancakes and sat down. "Well... Time to dig in." He said, smiling happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon started to lead Nanami to Fuyumi's family house where they can play the video games Fuyumi has stored in her room☫...
...✦Nanami hummed happily as she bounced alongside Fuyumi, excited to play video games. Though she remembered that Fuyumi's mother wasn't there and wondered where she had gone off to. Afterall, the whole point of her being here was for her to meet her and Nanami didn't even get to. It was a little sad, but she'd deal with it. Hopefully her mom showed up tomorrow or at least sometime soon so she could meet her. Nanami really wanted too✦...

"You said your mom wasn't here before.. where did she go?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami hummed happily as she bounced alongside Fuyumi, excited to play video games. Though she remembered that Fuyumi's mother wasn't there and wondered where she had gone off to. Afterall, the whole point of her being here was for her to meet her and Nanami didn't even get to. It was a little sad, but she'd deal with it. Hopefully her mom showed up tomorrow or at least sometime soon so she could meet her. Nanami really wanted too✦...

"You said your mom wasn't here before.. where did she go?"
''i dunno...i hear that shes trying to add on to the melting glaciers...''

Arty said:
"Yeah, I'll try to find someone to ask." Drake left for a while, and came back, holding a small map. "Follow me!" He gave a slight smile, and started to head off towards the north.
"Alright. I'm glad you could find it." Saekano said with a smile and followed behind him. "What do you think we should get when we arrive? Would a pizza suffice? Or would you like to split a burger? Or anything really, since I don't know what will be on the menu." She said anything and laughed lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...i hear that shes trying to add on to the melting glaciers...''
...✦Nanami looked at her in surprise, she had left to do that? Where did she go to do that? That sounded kind of hard, though considering she was probably a snow woman like Fuyumi, it probably wasnt all that difficult✦...

"Eh? Really? That sounds kind of rough."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright. I'm glad you could find it." Saekano said with a smile and followed behind him. "What do you think we should get when we arrive? Would a pizza suffice? Or would you like to split a burger? Or anything really, since I don't know what will be on the menu." She said anything and laughed lightly.
Drake laughed as well. "Anything you want really. Being honest, I don't really care. Maybe this is why people don't like me much..." He gave a small smile, and they kept on walking. They eventually arrived at the restaurant, which was oddly empty. Drake went to a table, and sat down.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia listened thoughtfully as Taylor read that text to her. Has it really been 2 years? It was surprising to her on how she didn't notice such a long span of time. A overcoming feeling of sadness panged in her chest at the realization that she really hadn't seen Nai, much less talk to him on a personal level, at all during the two years. She couldn't even remember seeing him in her class, not with almost all the students she had to teach in her various classes. Though Celia doubted she would have recognized him even if she did remember, Nai looked far different than she remembered. He was no longer the cute little kid that was within her memories, no.. he was a growing teenage boy now, having a girlfriend and living out his high school life. The fact that he had a girlfriend took her by surprise, she never would have expected it from how shy he had been, maybe he still was like that. Celia was happy though, even if her face didn't show it at the moment. She looked as if she was about to cry and was making it her best effort not to??...

tumblr_npfmxgHvd31r2r59eo4_500.jpg

...??Celia sniffled and turned away from the phone, bringing her hands up to her eyes so she could wipe away the tears that were forming. It was clear she was getting highly emotional over the text and picture, which she didn't like. Celia didn't think there was a reason for her to be crying, the only sad thing about the text was that they hadn't exactly seen each in 2 years. Even then Nai did say he was going to visit during his next break, so she didn't really need to be sad about that anymore. Everything else was relatively happy or comforting.. so why was she about to start crying? Even Celia didn't know the answer to that and that was a bit frustrating in itself??...

"I-I miss Nai.. H-He looks so different now, I wish he visited more."
Taylor saw the Celia was getting a little emotional, and he could relate 100%. Nai wasn't his little brother anymore... He was just Taylor's brother now. He smiled and put his phone in his pocket before hugging Celia tightly in his arms. He didn't want her feeling sad about the fact Nai was growing up... Hell of even their dad was probably sad about it. Nai was just... Everyone's little kid brother in a way... Well let's stop. It's starting to feel like Nai died, which he didn't. Just the thought of something like that made Taylor sick. In a way it was like Nai was dead.. His young playful child self died... And now he's on the roller coaster to adulthood...

"Don't worry... I'll talk to Nai when I get the chance and call him over for dinner. Our treat."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She said before looking at the bras before taking some white ones that were C - cups♱...
Talia had just waited for Zenya.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked lovely into Nai's eyes, and kissed him
"I want it to be as lovely as possible" She stated.
Nai kissed Fricka back and smiled, "Lovely? Well what do you suggest then?" He asked her softly. "I can play all vampire again." He joked.

Roman said:
Nai kissed Fricka back and smiled, "Lovely? Well what do you suggest then?" He asked her softly. "I can play all vampire again." He joked.
Fricka giggled, as she slowly embraced Nai with her hand.

"You know... i want just to enjoy being with you... How about we go to the pool? Or to a park? Or.... maybe to this place with dumplings?" She suggested, looking up at Nai.

(I guess we could be having a confrontation:

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess )

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked at her in surprise, she had left to do that? Where did she go to do that? That sounded kind of hard, though considering she was probably a snow woman like Fuyumi, it probably wasnt all that difficult✦...

"Eh? Really? That sounds kind of rough."
''well...shes strong...like really''

...☫She said as she giggled☫...

''she's actually stronger than me''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back