• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal got into the shower no too long after, "Well I'm here now" she said.
Roman chuckled, "I see." He said as he turned to face her. "I would ask you to wash my back, but eh... I have something else in mind." He said, with a smile before he kissed Mal.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''all of them fit''
"Grab a few more that's the same size and then we'll pay for those and be on our way." Talia said happily.

Roman said:
"Grab a few more that's the same size and then we'll pay for those and be on our way." Talia said happily.
''okay''

...♱She said before changing back into her clothes and coming out with the bras♱...

JJKab said:
(Like earlier: last one of the day)
Fricka smiled, when Nai pecked her lips. She slowly kissed him, putting both her hands on his shoulders. She closed her eyes, enjoying this moment. She felt like she could trust Nai.. If something would happen to hi., she wouldn't forgive herself. Holding him, she slowly started to drag him backwards, and when she reached the bed, she fell backwards onto it, dragging Nai with her, so he'd land on top of her.
Before they fell onto the bed, Nai wrapped his arms around Fricka. When they landed, he continued to kiss Fricka, the feeling from before when they kissed had came back. The one that he felt after telling how much she meant to him. This girl... Was the girl he plans to give half of his life to... And she agreed to do the same. The -longer they kissed, more he put his best effort to make it a good one.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said before changing back into her clothes and coming out with the bras♱...
Talia smiled and nodded at Zenya, "Want to grab more or that's good enough?"

Arty said:
"I wouldn't recommend it... He may not be a super, but he can stand up for himself. I and a few others know personally. He will even stand up to a god for what he wants..." He scratches his arm, and puts his head down. "I'm sorry..."
Saekano shook her head and put her chin in her hands, a slightly conflicted look coming across her face. "He wouldn't stand a chance against a god.. they could kill him if they wanted too. I'm not saying they would, but it could happen." She said quietly before releasing a sigh. "It's not your fault, so you don't have to apologize."

Roman said:
Talia smiled and nodded at Zenya, "Want to grab more or that's good enough?"
''i think this is good enough...because some days, i might just be like Levya, and go bra-less since im just at home''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..okay''
...☫She said before they reached the house and greeted by the family servant as they bowed, and the door opening for Fuyumi and Nanami to walk in and the servants would follow☫...
...✦Nanami watched as the people bowed once they walked into the place. Did they always do that? It seemed kind of strange to her, since she wasn't use to it. She soon returned her attention to Fuyumi as she spoke. Nanami was curious to know what kind of games she had, even though it didn't really matter. She'd play just about anything she had and play it with ease. Unless it was a puzzle game, then she needed to think for a while about what to do. Puzzle games weren't her favorite, but she did still like them✦...

"What kind of games do you have?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I see." He said as he turned to face her. "I would ask you to wash my back, but eh... I have something else in mind." He said, with a smile before he kissed Mal.
Mal's face slightly reddened before she kissed him back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano shook her head and put her chin in her hands, a slightly conflicted look coming across her face. "He wouldn't stand a chance against a god.. they could kill him if they wanted too. I'm not saying they would, but it could happen." She said quietly before releasing a sigh. "It's not your fault, so you don't have to apologize."
"I hope so... I really do. It's strange why I would want this to happen to my brother..." He looks at the ceiling, bored. "Could you... help me? I mean..." He scratches his head. "You know what I mean... To... kill him." He turns his head towards Saekano, his facial features... blank.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think this is good enough...because some days, i might just be like Levya, and go bra-less since im just at home''
"I only do so when I'm in my room. Never Know when someone is gonna pop up, y'know." Talia said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami watched as the people bowed once they walked into the place. Did they always do that? It seemed kind of strange to her, since she wasn't use to it. She soon returned her attention to Fuyumi as she spoke. Nanami was curious to know what kind of games she had, even though it didn't really matter. She'd play just about anything she had and play it with ease. Unless it was a puzzle game, then she needed to think for a while about what to do. Puzzle games weren't her favorite, but she did still like them✦...

"What kind of games do you have?"
''i have shooters, sandbox games..er...what else is there...there's a lot. parkour games, um...horrors, just a lot of games''

Arty said:
"I hope so... I really do. It's strange why I would want this to happen to my brother..." He looks at the ceiling, bored. "Could you... help me? I mean..." He scratches his head. "You know what I mean... To... kill him." He turns his head towards Saekano, his facial features... blank.
Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "If you're asking me to kill him.. I can't do that. I'm not someone who can kill people.. or find anyone to make that happen. You're asking the wrong person." She said and looked away from him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i have shooters, sandbox games..er...what else is there...there's a lot. parkour games, um...horrors, just a lot of games''
...✦Nanami's eyes lit up at the sound of horror games, she liked the other ones she mentions but horror sounded the best. She couldn't remember the last time she really played a horror game, so it was a bit exciting to hear that Fuyumi had some✦...

"Horror? Those sound fun, I like those!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "If you're asking me to kill him.. I can't do that. I'm not someone who can kill people.. or find anyone to make that happen. You're asking the wrong person." She said and looked away from him.
"Listen... Please, if you don't do this, he's not going to stop." Drake shut up, looking around the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami's eyes lit up at the sound of horror games, she liked the other ones she mentions but horror sounded the best. She couldn't remember the last time she really played a horror game, so it was a bit exciting to hear that Fuyumi had some✦...

"Horror? Those sound fun, I like those!"
''you like horror...?''

Arty said:
"Listen... Please, if you don't do this, he's not going to stop." Drake shut up, looking around the room.
"I can't. I'm not a killer and even if I found some else do to it, it wouldn't be any different than me doing the action. I'm sorry... I just can't.." Saekano had a pained expression on her face as she looked down at the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sure, that's fine with me ))
----

...❤︎Celia rubbed at her eyes a bit with her sleeve to wipe away the excess tears and to dry her cheeks, which were wet from her tears. She really hated crying, it usually made her feel somewhat exhausted after doing so. As she dried her face, she listened to call that Taylor had made and a smile soon broke out on her face. It was amazing to hear that Nai and his girlfriend would be coming over for dinner. It made her so happy that she almost wanted to jump for joy, but held off on that. So instead, after the call was over, she clapped her hands together and did a small happy dance before speaking in a slight panic when she realized she didn't know what to make for dinner. Since both he and his girlfriend were coming over, she wanted to make something they both liked or at least one of their favorite foods. It was a given that she didn't know his girlfriends, but she felt as if she should have at least known Nai's❤︎...

"Yay! I'm so happy! But.. I don't know what to make for dinner! What's his favorite food? I feel bad that I don't know that either."
(((( Yay~ ))))

Taylor smiled and poked Celia on the forehead as he went to grab something. Nai's favorite food? That was easy. He used to eat it all the time, but then again, Celia wasn't around during those times...

"Sushi."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't. I'm not a killer and even if I found some else do to it, it wouldn't be any different than me doing the action. I'm sorry... I just can't.." Saekano had a pained expression on her face as she looked down at the table.
"I see..." Drake looked calm, and his body became relaxed. "Well, let's forget about this shall we?" He gave a small smile, and stretched his arm. "God I'm hungry..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just didnt know''
...☫Fuyumi said with a giggle☫...
...✦Nanami laughed, she could understand that. She didn't really expect her to know when she never really mentioned games all that much, not until recently anyways. She smiled at Fuyumi as she spoke✦...

"Probably because I don't really mention games that mention or what kind I play. I any kind of games, horror and adventure games are my favorite."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami laughed, she could understand that. She didn't really expect her to know when she never really mentioned games all that much, not until recently anyways. She smiled at Fuyumi as she spoke✦...

"Probably because I don't really mention games that mention or what kind I play. I any kind of games, horror and adventure games are my favorite."
''ah...i see''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back