• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane blushed a little and then nodded. "Sure! It wouldn't be bad to help you choose, especially since I choose what's appropriate and what's not~ I should choose one that makes you look like a little kid... Like a school issued one." She joked.
''chii, thats boring...im not that young..''

...✦Arashea said as she puffed her cheeks at her a bit✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas's mind had gone blank after he had spoken, he might of thought it was because of the pain, but he was still processing it. Maybe it was because of the fact that his mana was trying to heal his body and the pain together were taking up his metal capacity. Then he noticed it getting hotter before the fire started to fade away along with the struggling, with that his body was able to stay healed as a light reappeared into his eyes. One that showed that his mind as active again. With that Thomas carefully backed up while managing a weak hold on Lumina before plopping down onto his cloak. Only then did he relax as he looked at the worn out phoenix before sighing and speaking in a tone similar to Lumina's, though he could keep this up all day if he needed to♜...

"You know.... when i say something, i'm not just spouting crap for the sake of saying it... I say everything for a reason, and i will keep my word, you will never be alone, no matter the pain and injury it causes me."

[/QUOTE]
...♤With how her body was right now, Lumina couldn't keep up with what her mind wanted her to do. She didn't know this, but her body was weaker than it normally was after waking up from the ashes, especially so because of her lack of food or sleep since waking up. She was new to the world, as was her knowledge of it, so of course she wouldn't think too much of really needing food or sleep. Yes her survival instincts were still there, but they didn't make sense, and she had only been listening to her stomach needing food because she was annoyed by it and she was indulging in tasty things. So right now she was in no shape to do the things she wanted, and had no energy left to burn him or anything like she said. So Lumina laid against Thomas, breathing slightly heavily, her mind reeling as her eyes slowly closed♤...

"S-shut up, stupid homonculous.."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May followed close behind, luner in her hands €...
"I just call it the screening room"
Alejandro chuckled and looked at May, "Yeah. They go overboard with the names." He said as he opened the door all the way and went inside. "We should be alright now. They would think we've been here the whole time." He whispered.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''chii, thats boring...im not that young..''
...✦Arashea said as she puffed her cheeks at her a bit✦...
"And that means?" Akane asked in a joking manner, nudging her a little. "How about a super small one?" Akane said, laughing a little more. "Enough jokes! Let's get the bikini shopping started!"

Roman said:
"And that means?" Akane asked in a joking manner, nudging her a little. "How about a super small one?" Akane said, laughing a little more. "Enough jokes! Let's get the bikini shopping started!"
''mou..''

...✦Arashea groaned in a cute kind of way before taking Akane's hand and going to the bikini shop✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''mou..''
...✦Arashea groaned in a cute kind of way before taking Akane's hand and going to the bikini shop✦...
Akane nodded and followed Arashea, "I'm gonna try and help find the cutest bikini I can. If I can't then I'm pretty sure we'll end up with something horrifying."

Roman said:
Akane nodded and followed Arashea, "I'm gonna try and help find the cutest bikini I can. If I can't then I'm pretty sure we'll end up with something horrifying."
''haha...alright. lets avoid something horrifying''

Lumina said:
...♤With how her body was right now, Lumina couldn't keep up with what her mind wanted her to do. She didn't know this, but her body was weaker than it normally was after waking up from the ashes, especially so because of her lack of food or sleep since waking up. She was new to the world, as was her knowledge of it, so of course she wouldn't think too much of really needing food or sleep. Yes her survival instincts were still there, but they didn't make sense, and she had only been listening to her stomach needing food because she was annoyed by it and she was indulging in tasty things. So right now she was in no shape to do the things she wanted, and had no energy left to burn him or anything like she said. So Lumina laid against Thomas, breathing slightly heavily, her mind reeling as her eyes slowly closed♤...
"S-shut up, stupid homonculous.."
...♜Thomas sighed as Lumina seemed ready to jab at him even in her weakened state, but that was no problem for him, after, he was use to having to live with the equivalent of a collar and chain with Siegfried holding the chain. Without much though Thomas extended his mind to the mana clone he had made earlier, seeing that it had managed to secure a nice room, though it was more like an high end apartment, without a kitchen that is. Exhaling a deep breath he used the spell he had created the clone with to teleport him and Lumina, along with his cloak and arm braces, to the room. There was a pseudo wall between the living area and the two bed bedroom area. Standing up, Thomas carried the currently passed out Lumina to one of the two queen sized beds before carefully laying her down on it, slipping off her shoes and leaving them at the side of the bed on the floor. After that Thomas took a good ten minutes enchanting everything in the room to be fire proof. Then finally he called up room service, ordering some seafood, two steaks, and finally some tea and cake for his sweat tooth that was begging for cake since the cafe. Another ten minutes passed before there was a knock at the door and a kind maid brought the food it, setting it all on the coffee-table before leaving. Thomas then sighed as this meant trying to wake Lumina up, even though the smell of food was filling the room, so he walked over to her before lightly shaking her shoulder♜...

"Hey, miss put-me-down, i've got food for us."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright. lets avoid something horrifying''
"With a body like yours, it shouldn't be hard~ To be honest, I'd recommend modelling for you, but I want no guys staring. Just like I said before." Akane said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia gazed back at Taylor as he drew closer until their noses were touching, listening to what he said before her eyes had closed shut ad soon as she felt his lips on her own. Though her mind was still on the last words he had said. Won't ever stop? What did he mean by that? It was the slightest bit unclear to her when that was said, though she did understand a few seconds later. She thought it was cute and even a little sentimental, it made her feel happy. Celia was glad to have Taylor in her life, she didn't really know what she'd do without him. In a way, she felt like he made her life slightly more exciting then it usually was. Of course, that could have also been said for the opposite since Celia gets herself into crazy shenanigans. Like when they both fought in that tournament and she nearly killed him with her scythe. Celia could remember Taylor saying that that had been fun, which she still didn't understand to this day because she almost split him in two. For once her mind wasn't in the gutter and thinking it meant something else. As the kiss become more passionate, her hand, that was on her chest since it was still in the position like she was holding the bear, had moved from there to cup his face. Her other hand had moved up and weaved through his hair, running her fingers through it. Celia's cheeks grew warmer and her heart beat increased greatly. Of course, the same emotions from before came rushing back like a tidal wave. Her temperature felt like it was sky rocketing on the inside, even though she was a normal temperature to the touch❤︎...
Taylor felt Celia's hand on his face, and the other hand in his hair. He always wondered if she actually liked his hair when it was long or was it better short.The thought about his hair eventually went away and he could only think about her. Celia. Her smile and all. He blushed and soon rolled over so he was over Celia. Taylor slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her. He smiled and leaned forward, but this time he didn't kiss Celia and instead kissed her neck. His hands slowly slid down her soft figure and down to the hem of her shirt, which he began to pull up.

(((( Fade? ))))

...☆Kaori had watched Roman go, sending him off with a smile that reminded her of the good ol' days of when they were younger. In the days before everything went... wrong. As Roman disappeared, she stood there, looking at the spot where he was standing for a while, and was just about to turn and go back to her dorm, since she was conveniently placed right outside it when she heard something☆...

"You sure youre over him, kid?"

...☆This stopped Kaori stone cold, and she turned around wildly, not knowing where the voice came from. There was nobody around them aside from the normal mill of students, but this didn't sound like any of the students. This was... deeper. Almost inhuman. Kaori narrowed her eyes before deciding to speak aloud☆...

"Who are you? No.. where are you?"

...☆Kaori's eyes scanned the area before she heard the voice again. But this time, she noticed something else about it. It sounded like it was diluted by something. Like it wad echoey or being spoken through some kind of filter. Where the heck was it coming from? But the voice just laughed, speaking once more☆...

"Ya won't find me lookin around out there, kid. Look inside yourself, that's where I'm at."

...☆Of course this statement confused the kunoichi, look inside herself? What could that mean? Unless... the reason the voice sounded the way it did was because.. it was in her head? Upon the realization the voice spoke once more☆...

"Now you get it. I'm inside you. Might as well formally introduce myself, since i'm actually able to talk to you now. I'm the Three-Tails, names Sanbai. Call me San. Nice to meet you, kid."

...☆Kaori blinked for a second before her mind went blank, and suddenly she was inside some kind of place she had never seen before. It was inside her mind, but she didn't realize this until a giant figure in front of her seemed to materialize out of nowhere. It was a giant turtle-like creature, a grayish spiky shell sitting on top of reddish flesh. A face looked down at her, one eye being closed as it moved closer. Finally, Kaori's eyes fell on the three spiked tails coming from its back. Kaori stared up at the creature as it leaned closer to look at her, and she stumbled backward a bit on to the watery floor, hearing clanking sounds as she did. This caused her to look toward the source of the sound, to see a chain coming from the floor. She followed it out, but it seemed to disappear under the water floor, however that worked. Curious where it ended, her eyes trailed along the chain until she located it's end, and her eyes widened. The chain was connected to the scar on her chest, and it seemed to be fused to her very being. Kaori brought a hand up to her chest to the spot where it was fused, before looking up at the beast☆...

"...w-what is this..."

...San just looked at Kaori before standing up in a more intimidating manner, as if he were trying to either show off or preparing for battle. So he was finally talking to the pipsqueak face to face, eh? Smaller than he really expected, but really what was he expecting at all? He had been sleeping dormant ever since she was brought back to life, only starting to wake up once that Masahi character came back into her life. Apparently life-altering events can wake up demons sealed away within a person. Who knew, right? Well, he was stuck with the puny thing, so he might as well get used to it. She seemed nice enough at least...

"This is the chamber where I was sealed inside you all those years ago. My humble abode. Make yourself comfy."

...☆Kaori just stared up at him with a dumbfounded look on her face, her hand slowly dropping from her chest to her side, unable to fully process things right now. Of course this earned a laugh from San, who relaxed his stance to sit down across from her. As large as he was, for some strange reason he didn't come off as a threat, or even that scary, just more like unfamiliar and unknown. Kaori fixed her position so she was in a more upright sitting position as San spoke again☆...

"I know you don't really know me but were in this together. I'm a part of you, and though it might not seem like it I'm on your side. Here to help. I mean, I was the one who nudged you in the direction of your old training ground. My intuition is spot on, yanno."

...☆That statement earned an audible gasp from Kaori. So.. that echoey voice she heard back then, and the heartbeats she had been feeling ever since Masahi came back... they were from San? Meaning... she had him to thank that she was able to find Roman in time to save him. Kaori found her hands gripping themselves into fists, and her stance tensed a bit. This creature has been inside her, since... Kaori's eyes widened, memories flashing through her mind. The mission. Obito. Getting captured. Something happening. Roman. Lightning. Blood. De-☆...

"Youre remembering. That makes things easier. Look, just know I'm here, alive and well, and most definitely a part of you. Yes I'm some big scary beast but I'm your big scary beast, Kaori."

...☆And suddenly Kaori was back in the real world, standing exactly where she had been before. She blinked, looking around a bit to get her bearings, before the events that just unfolded in her head began to sink in. The tailed beast that was sealed in her all those years ago was still there, and only just woke up. He was her friend. Kaori ran a hand through her head, almost in a state of disbelief. First Masahi coming back, now this? That reminded her, Masahi was off on a mission... well, since she was here, it'd probably be best to stay at home and wait for him to return, especially with that madman out there. So her legs began walking toward her apartment until they had reached her door, and her hands fumbled with her keys and the door until she had unlocked it and made her way inside, before her eyes locked on the person sitting at her kitchen table☆...

"Well... that's interesting."

@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Nai smiled and poked Fricka's forehead, "I know a spell that allows people to breathe underwater. I can use it on you and we could go do some deep sea exploration."
Roman said:
Nai smiled and poked Fricka's forehead, "I know a spell that allows people to breathe underwater. I can use it on you and we could go do some deep sea exploration."
Fricka giggled, as Nai poked her forehead. She slightly widened her eyes, when he mentioned a spell that can make someone breathe underwater.

"R-really?! Wow... I would love to actually stay under for as long as i want... Le-let's try." She stated, slowly swimming up to Nai, facing him.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had watched Roman go, sending him off with a smile that reminded her of the good ol' days of when they were younger. In the days before everything went... wrong. As Roman disappeared, she stood there, looking at the spot where he was standing for a while, and was just about to turn and go back to her dorm, since she was conveniently placed right outside it when she heard something☆...

"You sure youre over him, kid?"

...☆This stopped Kaori stone cold, and she turned around wildly, not knowing where the voice came from. There was nobody around them aside from the normal mill of students, but this didn't sound like any of the students. This was... deeper. Almost inhuman. Kaori narrowed her eyes before deciding to speak aloud☆...

"Who are you? No.. where are you?"

...☆Kaori's eyes scanned the area before she heard the voice again. But this time, she noticed something else about it. It sounded like it was diluted by something. Like it wad echoey or being spoken through some kind of filter. Where the heck was it coming from? But the voice just laughed, speaking once more☆...

"Ya won't find me lookin around out there, kid. Look inside yourself, that's where I'm at."

...☆Of course this statement confused the kunoichi, look inside herself? What could that mean? Unless... the reason the voice sounded the way it did was because.. it was in her head? Upon the realization the voice spoke once more☆...

"Now you get it. I'm inside you. Might as well formally introduce myself, since i'm actually able to talk to you now. I'm the Three-Tails, names Sanbai. Call me San. Nice to meet you, kid."

...☆Kaori blinked for a second before her mind went blank, and suddenly she was inside some kind of place she had never seen before. It was inside her mind, but she didn't realize this until a giant figure in front of her seemed to materialize out of nowhere. It was a giant turtle-like creature, a grayish spiky shell sitting on top of reddish flesh. A face looked down at her, one eye being closed as it moved closer. Finally, Kaori's eyes fell on the three spiked tails coming from its back. Kaori stared up at the creature as it leaned closer to look at her, and she stumbled backward a bit on to the watery floor, hearing clanking sounds as she did. This caused her to look toward the source of the sound, to see a chain coming from the floor. She followed it out, but it seemed to disappear under the water floor, however that worked. Curious where it ended, her eyes trailed along the chain until she located it's end, and her eyes widened. The chain was connected to the scar on her chest, and it seemed to be fused to her very being. Kaori brought a hand up to her chest to the spot where it was fused, before looking up at the beast☆...

"...w-what is this..."

...San just looked at Kaori before standing up in a more intimidating manner, as if he were trying to either show off or preparing for battle. So he was finally talking to the pipsqueak face to face, eh? Smaller than he really expected, but really what was he expecting at all? He had been sleeping dormant ever since she was brought back to life, only starting to wake up once that Masahi character came back into her life. Apparently life-altering events can wake up demons sealed away within a person. Who knew, right? Well, he was stuck with the puny thing, so he might as well get used to it. She seemed nice enough at least...

"This is the chamber where I was sealed inside you all those years ago. My humble abode. Make yourself comfy."

...☆Kaori just stared up at him with a dumbfounded look on her face, her hand slowly dropping from her chest to her side, unable to fully process things right now. Of course this earned a laugh from San, who relaxed his stance to sit down across from her. As large as he was, for some strange reason he didn't come off as a threat, or even that scary, just more like unfamiliar and unknown. Kaori fixed her position so she was in a more upright sitting position as San spoke again☆...

"I know you don't really know me but were in this together. I'm a part of you, and though it might not seem like it I'm on your side. Here to help. I mean, I was the one who nudged you in the direction of your old training ground. My intuition is spot on, yanno."

...☆That statement earned an audible gasp from Kaori. So.. that echoey voice she heard back then, and the heartbeats she had been feeling ever since Masahi came back... they were from San? Meaning... she had him to thank that she was able to find Roman in time to save him. Kaori found her hands gripping themselves into fists, and her stance tensed a bit. This creature has been inside her, since... Kaori's eyes widened, memories flashing through her mind. The mission. Masahi. Getting captured. Something happening. Roman. Lightning. Blood. De-☆...

"Youre remembering. That makes things easier. Look, just know I'm here, alive and well, and most definitely a part of you. Yes I'm some big scary beast but I'm your big scary beast, Kaori."

...☆And suddenly Kaori was back in the real world, standing exactly where she had been before. She blinked, looking around a bit to get her bearings, before the events that just unfolded in her head began to sink in. The tailed beast that was sealed in her all those years ago was still there, and only just woke up. He was her friend. Kaori ran a hand through her head, almost in a state of disbelief. First Masahi coming back, now this? That reminded her, Masahi was off on a mission... well, since she was here, it'd probably be best to stay at home and wait for him to return, especially with that madman out there. So her legs began walking toward her apartment until they had reached her door, and her hands fumbled with her keys and the door until she had unlocked it and made her way inside, before her eyes locked on the person sitting at her kitchen table☆...

"Well... that's interesting."

@Tobi Neafearn
...♝Masahi been waiting in Kaori's dorm for a little while, wearing clothes fit for a colder weather than what it was around the area. He had been trying to write a goodbye letter, but he couldn't bring himself to do it for better or worst, so there was a crumpled up sheet of paper and a steel pen snapped in half in from of him. It was then that he heard the door unlock and he sat up straight in the chair he was sitting in before turning around. There was something different once again about the energy coming out of Kaori, something he didn't even need his Tengan to detect. If he could describe it in two words, they would be 'more active', like the beast was sleeping before. But he was here now, and he wasn't there to move any of his work plans forward, so he suppressed that part of his mind for now before putting on a worried face and rushing over to Kaori, inspecting her as he did so, seeing some of Roman's blood on her♝...

"Kaori! Are you alright? When you weren't here when i got back i didn't know what to do! Is that blood on you!? Don't tell me you went after that masked guy on the news!"

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as Nai poked her forehead. She slightly widened her eyes, when he mentioned a spell that can make someone breathe underwater.
"R-really?! Wow... I would love to actually stay under for as long as i want... Le-let's try." She stated, slowly swimming up to Nai, facing him.
Nai nodded and put a hand on Fricka's shoulder. "Give me one second. If I can remember the words, then it'll work." He said, before closing his eyes. Nai then began to speak, his voice being N soft as usual. Once he finished speaking, his hand started glowing a light purple. He then opened his eyes and smiled at Fricka, "Let's try it. If it doesn't work, tap my arm. I'll be right next to you so I can get you out."

Roman said:
Nai nodded and put a hand on Fricka's shoulder. "Give me one second. If I can remember the words, then it'll work." He said, before closing his eyes. Nai then began to speak, his voice being N soft as usual. Once he finished speaking, his hand started glowing a light purple. He then opened his eyes and smiled at Fricka, "Let's try it. If it doesn't work, tap my arm. I'll be right next to you so I can get you out."
Fricka nodded, as she was feeling a bit uneasy.

"O-okay..." She said, as she let herself sink underwater. She took a test-breath and it actually worked. She looked suprised at the surface.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she was feeling a bit uneasy.
"O-okay..." She said, as she let herself sink underwater. She took a test-breath and it actually worked. She looked suprised at the surface.
Nai was right besides Fricka as she sunk down into the water. When she looked up at the surface, he looked at her and smiled, "I know this one may be hard since you aren't used to it... But talk. Just like I am. You're voice should work."

Roman said:
Nai was right besides Fricka as she sunk down into the water. When she looked up at the surface, he looked at her and smiled, "I know this one may be hard since you aren't used to it... But talk. Just like I am. You're voice should work."
"O-ok.. Test voice, one-t~" She got interrupted with coughing, as she couldn't manage to speak for more than two seconds.

She shook her head, holding her throat. She was in a bit of pain.

Roman said:
"With a body like yours, it shouldn't be hard~ To be honest, I'd recommend modelling for you, but I want no guys staring. Just like I said before." Akane said teasingly.
''haha..alright''

...✦She said before they entered the shop✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi been waiting in Kaori's dorm for a little while, wearing clothes fit for a colder weather than what it was around the area. He had been trying to write a goodbye letter, but he couldn't bring himself to do it for better or worst, so there was a crumpled up sheet of paper and a steel pen snapped in half in from of him. It was then that he heard the door unlock and he sat up straight in the chair he was sitting in before turning around. There was something different once again about the energy coming out of Kaori, something he didn't even need his Tengan to detect. If he could describe it in two words, they would be 'more active', like the beast was sleeping before. But he was here now, and he wasn't there to move any of his work plans forward, so he suppressed that part of his mind for now before putting on a worried face and rushing over to Kaori, inspecting her as he did so, seeing some of Roman's blood on her♝...
"Kaori! Are you alright? When you weren't here when i got back i didn't know what to do! Is that blood on you!? Don't tell me you went after that masked guy on the news!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's eyes locked on Masahi, not expecting him to be sitting at her dinner table. Wasn't he on a mission? Why was he here? What was he doing? Had the mission been canceled, or botched, or-? Her thoughts were interrupted by Masahi freaking out a bit and making his way over to her, spouting off a bunch of worried words about if she was okay. Kaori stood there in a state of general shock, from everything that had happened, and she could barely manage out any words between his. Really, she had her own questions but she was pretty tired from today and could barely answer his own. Her voice was soft and tired☆...

"I-I'm okay, I was just... I saw the newscast, and that guy was on there, and Roman showed up, a-and for some reason I thought... w-well I had to do something, so I went after him, and Roman was injured so I got him out and helped him... the masked man left me alone, s-so I'm okay..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas sighed as Lumina seemed ready to jab at him even in her weakened state, but that was no problem for him, after, he was use to having to live with the equivalent of a collar and chain with Siegfried holding the chain. Without much though Thomas extended his mind to the mana clone he had made earlier, seeing that it had managed to secure a nice room, though it was more like an high end apartment, without a kitchen that is. Exhaling a deep breath he used the spell he had created the clone with to teleport him and Lumina, along with his cloak and arm braces, to the room. There was a pseudo wall between the living area and the two bed bedroom area. Standing up, Thomas carried the currently passed out Lumina to one of the two queen sized beds before carefully laying her down on it, slipping off her shoes and leaving them at the side of the bed on the floor. After that Thomas took a good ten minutes enchanting everything in the room to be fire proof. Then finally he called up room service, ordering some seafood, two steaks, and finally some tea and cake for his sweat tooth that was begging for cake since the cafe. Another ten minutes passed before there was a knock at the door and a kind maid brought the food it, setting it all on the coffee-table before leaving. Thomas then sighed as this meant trying to wake Lumina up, even though the smell of food was filling the room, so he walked over to her before lightly shaking her shoulder♜...

"Hey, miss put-me-down, i've got food for us."

[/QUOTE]
...♤The phoenix had fallen unconscious in her attempt to escape from Thomas, and how long she stayed passed out showed just how much she really needed the rest. While she rested her mind started the reset; the redness began to recede and the blackness took back over again. Meaning when she woke up again she wouldn't be as volatile and prone to wanting to set everything ablaze. She didn't dream really, it was like her mind had shut down for a little while while she was out. Lumina wasn't immediately responsive as Thomas tried to wake her, though eventually she came to, blinking to try and clear her vision. Holding her head she sat up, looking around to find herself somewhere unfamiliar. Her brow furrowed at the sight, confused and concerned why she woke up in a different place than she fell asleep, but that train of thought was replaced as the smell of food hit her nose. Her mouth watered and her nose twitched and Lumina scanned over the room to try and find the food. As soon as she located it, she completely ignored Thomas to go eat, stuffing whatever she could find into her mouth, talking with her mouth full as she did so♤...

"Thish tashshes shooo gerd!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland sighed before moving around so he could get himself under the blanket. He really had meant to not work all night, heck, he had made it a month without doing so and technically it was still night with roughly an hour and a half before the sun would even start to come up. Though Roland wasn't about to bring that point up right now, it would only make things worst. So for the time being Roland brought his hand to Dakota's cheek while looking into her eyes; speaking softly and quietly as he did so⚒...

"I'm sorry, i'll try to worry you less, but right now i could use some of that sleep that i know you're thinking i need right about now."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled softly at him after he spoke her eyes flickering a bit "Alright, I'll not keep you awake with rambling on then" she said with a small nod, leaning closer to peck him on the lips before nestling in closer to him and closing her eyes.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was laying there for a little while until Rini came over, and by that point Misafune and the stranger man were fighting over some lady. Nothing really made sense in the young girls mind, until Rini came over and obscured her view of the fight. It was probably a good thing consider the intensity of the fight going on wasn't something a 5 year old should be watching anyways. Her body felt tired and her chest felt weird, and as Rini's glowed she found herself speaking before she was thinking☼...
"Momm-"

...☼Her speech was cut off by an awful coughing fit, to the point where she was curling up a bit from how much she was coughing. The illness was slowly getting worse and worse, though it probably wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't come back at such a time when her body was so vulnerable. After a little while, the coughing fit came to a stop, and the young girl was breathing heavily against Rini's body, her eyes closed as she laid there trying to recover, hoping Misafune would be okay and come back soon so they could go home☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu
Rini gently rubbed Chiharu's back as she coughed continuously in an attempt to sooth the young girl, though how effective could that even be in such an atmosphere... Looking back out at the battle which had magic flying here there and everywhere Misafune had disappeared. Rini's eyes darted around the view of the battlefield but he was nowhere to be found...she could feel a ball of panic forming at the back of her mind. Her eyes stopped at that woman as she yelled loudly about her daughter. Rini looked behind her, well her daughter was here with them and Rini was 100% sure she had heard her mother's yelling.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

JJKab said:
"O-ok.. Test voice, one-t~" She got interrupted with coughing, as she couldn't manage to speak for more than two seconds.
She shook her head, holding her throat. She was in a bit of pain.
"Those spells are supposed to work together... Here let me try another. It'll work..." Nari than placed a hand on Fricka throat, saying a few words and once again his hand glowed the light purple, both relieving the pain and this time she should be able to talk. "Try again."

Roman said:
"Those spells are supposed to work together... Here let me try another. It'll work..." Nari than placed a hand on Fricka throat, saying a few words and once again his hand glowed the light purple, both relieving the pain and this time she should be able to talk. "Try again."
"One, two three..." Fricka smiled, as she looked thankfully at Nai

"Yeah, it's working now... although it's kinda weird" She said, letting herself sink to the bottom.

JJKab said:
"One, two three..." Fricka smiled, as she looked thankfully at Nai
"Yeah, it's working now... although it's kinda weird" She said, letting herself sink to the bottom.
"I'm used to it. Sometimes I use my magic to turn myself into a fish, and I eventually accustomed to both living on land and underwater." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. "Now, what should we do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back