• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm used to it. Sometimes I use my magic to turn myself into a fish, and I eventually accustomed to both living on land and underwater." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. "Now, what should we do?"
"Uhm... let's... uhhh... to be honest, i didn't plan this far ahead... i wanted only to swim a little, then maybe head over to your dorm..." Fricka said, a little embarrased, looking at the surface.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alright''
...✦She said before they entered the shop✦...
Akane entered the shop alongside Arashea, looking around for a suitable bikini for her fiance.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... let's... uhhh... to be honest, i didn't plan this far ahead... i wanted only to swim a little, then maybe head over to your dorm..." Fricka said, a little embarrased, looking at the surface.
Nai nodded in agreement, "True... It's not like we'd find the ost city of Atlantis or anything." Nai said jokingly. He then looked up at the surface himself before grabbing Fricka's hand and swimming upward. "Let's go back and head to my dorm. I really want to watch that movie with you now." He said as he swam up.

Roman said:
Nai nodded in agreement, "True... It's not like we'd find the ost city of Atlantis or anything." Nai said jokingly. He then looked up at the surface himself before grabbing Fricka's hand and swimming upward. "Let's go back and head to my dorm. I really want to watch that movie with you now." He said as he swam up.
"M-Me too.." Fricka said, as she swam up along with Nai, holding his hand gently. When she got to the surface, she was smiling, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"I'm going to get my stuff and get dressed..." She said lightly, brushing the wet hair out of her eyes.

JJKab said:
"M-Me too.." Fricka said, as she swam up along with Nai, holding his hand gently. When she got to the surface, she was smiling, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.
"I'm going to get my stuff and get dressed..." She said lightly, brushing the wet hair out of her eyes.
When they got to the surface, Nai heard Fricka say she was going to get changed. He nodded and when she walked away, he looked at some guy who was staring and froze his hands to his feet. Nai then went to change his clothes, taking the towels and returning the umbrella when he was done. After changing, he waited outside the restrooms for Fricka.

Roman said:
When they got to the surface, Nai heard Fricka say she was going to get changed. He nodded and when she walked away, he looked at some guy who was staring and froze his hands to his feet. Nai then went to change his clothes, taking the towels and returning the umbrella when he was done. After changing, he waited outside the restrooms for Fricka.
Fricka came out from the restrooms after a small while, humming quietly

"Okay... we can go..." She said quietly, taking Nai's hand, and slowly proceeding towards the school.

JJKab said:
Fricka came out from the restrooms after a small while, humming quietly
"Okay... we can go..." She said quietly, taking Nai's hand, and slowly proceeding towards the school.
Nai looked at Fricka when she grabbed his hand and started walking. He chuckled lightly and pulled her back to where he was standing, "Fricka that walk take forever." He said laughing lightly. He then teleported them to his dorm, both of them appearing on his couch.

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka when she grabbed his hand and started walking. He chuckled lightly and pulled her back to where he was standing, "Fricka that walk take forever." He said laughing lightly. He then teleported them to his dorm, both of them appearing on his couch.
Fricka giggled, as she blushed slightly more

"Yeah.. i forgot you had teleporting powers... yet again... dummy..." She said, the last part referring to herself.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she blushed slightly more
"Yeah.. i forgot you had teleporting powers... yet again... dummy..." She said, the last part referring to herself.
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka on cheek, for some reason he liked doing that, or poking her on the forehead. He remembered that his brother used to do things like that to him. "You're not dumb. Just... A little forgetful is all." He said in a reassuring tone. "Now should we watch the movie in here or in my room? I keep my room clean by the way. No dirty socks and underwear all over." Nai said jokingly.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka on cheek, for some reason he liked doing that, or poking her on the forehead. He remembered that his brother used to do things like that to him. "You're not dumb. Just... A little forgetful is all." He said in a reassuring tone. "Now should we watch the movie in here or in my room? I keep my room clean by the way. No dirty socks and underwear all over." Nai said jokingly.
"Let's go to your room..." Fricka stated, slightly flustered after Nai's kiss. She stood up, and walked towards where she thought was Nai's room.

JJKab said:
"Let's go to your room..." Fricka stated, slightly flustered after Nai's kiss. She stood up, and walked towards where she thought was Nai's room.
Fortunately for Fricka, his bedroom was in the direction she was headed. He then placed a hand on her shoulder and pointed to the right. By room is right here." He said, as he walked inside his room.

Roman said:
Fortunately for Fricka, his bedroom was in the direction she was headed. He then placed a hand on her shoulder and pointed to the right. By room is right here." He said, as he walked inside his room.
Fricka followed Nai, and after she got into his room, she approached his bed, and sat down on it.

"Does your TV lie in front of your bed? That would be so awesome" She said, looking at Nai.

JJKab said:
Fricka followed Nai, and after she got into his room, she approached his bed, and sat down on it.
"Does your TV lie in front of your bed? That would be so awesome" She said, looking at Nai.
Nai chuckled lightly and pointed to the wall. "The TV I had bought was actually to big to put on my stand so I had to put it up on the wall." He said, laughing lightly. "Though it is I front of my bed." He told her as he sat down. He thrn turned on the TV and got up once more to put the movie in. Once he did that, he was back by Fricka. "Okay. That should be good." He said as he grabbed his covers. "My dorm can get really cool during the day, so if you get cold here's the blankets."

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly and pointed to the wall. "The TV I had bought was actually to big to put on my stand so I had to put it up on the wall." He said, laughing lightly. "Though it is I front of my bed." He told her as he sat down. He thrn turned on the TV and got up once more to put the movie in. Once he did that, he was back by Fricka. "Okay. That should be good." He said as he grabbed his covers. "My dorm can get really cool during the day, so if you get cold here's the blankets."
"Okay, but i'm fine..." Fricka stated, smiling, as she cuddled up near Nai, hugging him gently, looking at the TV. She was gently pressing her chest against his.

"Hurry..." Was all Cecil had to say for Aaron to turn around and complain. "What do you mean hurry? I can take as long as I want, Cecil. Besides, I'll be home I promise." Aaron said, before shaking his head. "Why do I have to do the grocery shopping?" "Because I go all the time. Plus when you do go, we're killing two birds with one stone. I can finish things here and you can get grocery so we can actually LIVE, Aaron." Cecil said before he quickly pushed him out of the dorm and shut the door. "H-Hey! What the hell Cecil?!" Aaron yelled. "Go now! You tend to take your sweet time when shopping!" Cecil said before he went into the kitchen and began washing the dishes. "I hope Maya is okay... I haven't seen her in a bit... We don't see one another face-to-face that much with the U.N. ruining things for us."

Cecil.png

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Okay, but i'm fine..." Fricka stated, smiling, as she cuddled up near Nai, hugging him gently, looking at the TV. She was gently pressing her chest against his.
Nai blushed lightly when he felt a pressure on his chest. He looked at what it was and saw Fricka against him... Her chest was against his... "Fricka? A-Are you comfortable now?" He asked smiling lightly at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea looked around trying to see which bikini would look good on her✦...
Akane looked at Arashea, "Do you see anything you like?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, "Do you see anything you like?" She asked.
''no...ooh! how about that white bikini over there!''

...✦She said as she pointed at one of the white bikinis that had a cute light blue ribbon on the sides of the bottom piece and another cute light blue ribbon in the middle of the top piece✦...

Roman said:
Nai blushed lightly when he felt a pressure on his chest. He looked at what it was and saw Fricka against him... Her chest was against his... "Fricka? A-Are you comfortable now?" He asked smiling lightly at her.
"Y-Yeah... if you're not, then... i can... just..." Fricka slightly blushed, not knowing what will Nai respond.

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... if you're not, then... i can... just..." Fricka slightly blushed, not knowing what will Nai respond.
Nai laughed lightly and waved his hand, "Well I'm fine." He said, smiling at Fricka. In reality, he wasn't. She was pressing up against him and not only that but with her chest. It didn't make him uncomfortable, and instead it made his focus all fumbled up. He was more into her than the movie right now.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...ooh! how about that white bikini over there!''
...✦She said as she pointed at one of the white bikinis that had a cute light blue ribbon on the sides of the bottom piece and another cute light blue ribbon in the middle of the top piece✦...
Akane looked at the bikini and smilef a little as she inspected it. Being one who preferred darker colors, Akane couldn't say it was a favorite, but it was pretty nice. "I like it. Try looking for more. It could possibly be some that are better."

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and waved his hand, "Well I'm fine." He said, smiling at Fricka. In reality, he wasn't. She was pressing up against him and not only that but with her chest. It didn't make him uncomfortable, and instead it made his focus all fumbled up. He was more into her than the movie right now.
Fricka noticed that Nai's attention was slightly less on the movie, as she giggled

"What? The movie is there" She said, booping his nose.

Roman said:
Akane looked at the bikini and smilef a little as she inspected it. Being one who preferred darker colors, Akane couldn't say it was a favorite, but it was pretty nice. "I like it. Try looking for more. It could possibly be some that are better."
''okay''

...✦She said before taking the bikini and just holding it so she could try it on later in a changing room and show Akane along with the rest of the other bikinis they may have gotten✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka noticed that Nai's attention was slightly less on the movie, as she giggled
"What? The movie is there" She said, booping his nose.
"I-I know... But..." Nai blushed lightly and looked at the TV. "Whenever we're this close to one another I always get this feeling." He said, before looking at her. His eyes had seemed to lock on to Fricka's and he saw his reflection and blushed. "I don't know what I feel, but it only happens she I'm with you. Especially when we... Kiss." He said, before looking at the TV again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back