• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...✦She said before taking the bikini and just holding it so she could try it on later in a changing room and show Akane along with the rest of the other bikinis they may have gotten✦...
Akane then turned around and began looking at some bikinis that were on a rack behind her. "There has to be something else... I'm pretty sure they don't have just one good bikini."

Roman said:
"I-I know... But..." Nai blushed lightly and looked at the TV. "Whenever we're this close to one another I always get this feeling." He said, before looking at her. His eyes had seemed to lock on to Fricka's and he saw his reflection and blushed. "I don't know what I feel, but it only happens she I'm with you. Especially when we... Kiss." He said, before looking at the TV again.
"What does this feeling... feel like?" Fricka asked, slightly concerned, looking at Nai. She was a bit worried that she would cause him some kind of sickness

JJKab said:
"What does this feeling... feel like?" Fricka asked, slightly concerned, looking at Nai. She was a bit worried that she would cause him some kind of sickness
Nai blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "I get this... Happy like feeling. Then it goes deeper and sort of feels like I'm in some sort of Euphoric state." He explained. He then pointed at Fricka, "And you cause it. I get really happy when we are close. That's what I'm trying to say."

Roman said:
Nai blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "I get this... Happy like feeling. Then it goes deeper and sort of feels like I'm in some sort of Euphoric state." He explained. He then pointed at Fricka, "And you cause it. I get really happy when we are close. That's what I'm trying to say."
Fricka giggled, as she seemed to knew what this feeling was

"It may be... love? Towards the person you really love and want to...." She cut herself out, not knowing what to put in there.

Roman said:
Akane then turned around and began looking at some bikinis that were on a rack behind her. "There has to be something else... I'm pretty sure they don't have just one good bikini."
''yeah..how many pairs of bikini should we have before i try em on?''

Roman said:
"Hurry..." Was all Cecil had to say for Aaron to turn around and complain. "What do you mean hurry? I can take as long as I want, Cecil. Besides, I'll be home I promise." Aaron said, before shaking his head. "Why do I have to do the grocery shopping?" "Because I go all the time. Plus when you do go, we're killing two birds with one stone. I can finish things here and you can get grocery so we can actually LIVE, Aaron." Cecil said before he quickly pushed him out of the dorm and shut the door. "H-Hey! What the hell Cecil?!" Aaron yelled. "Go now! You tend to take your sweet time when shopping!" Cecil said before he went into the kitchen and began washing the dishes. "I hope Maya is okay... I haven't seen her in a bit... We don't see one another face-to-face that much with the U.N. ruining things for us."
Cecil.png

@Nonalaka
Maya had been making her way to Cecil's home, with peaches hopping alongside her as she walked, luckily it was a safe enough journey really since peaches had checked who was around before giving her the all clear to go. Reaching the door eventually peaches gave a small nod and left. Maya then smiled before knocking on the door.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she seemed to knew what this feeling was
"It may be... love? Towards the person you really love and want to...." She cut herself out, not knowing what to put in there.
Nai laughed with Fricka and rested his head on her own. His eyes were closed as he spoke, "Or the girl I'm hoping I can stay with... Forever." He said as he opened his eyes, seeing that they were looking directly into the Fricka's. He smiled a little before kissing her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah..how many pairs of bikini should we have before i try em on?''
"Just grab as many as you want. We have the money to pay." Akane said, smiling at Arashea. "Oh and let me see what they look like first~"

Roman said:
Nai laughed with Fricka and rested his head on her own. His eyes were closed as he spoke, "Or the girl I'm hoping I can stay with... Forever." He said as he opened his eyes, seeing that they were looking directly into the Fricka's. He smiled a little before kissing her.
Fricka smiled, as she slowly touched Nai's cheek with her hand, and relaxed herself, closing her eyes.

Roman said:
"Just grab as many as you want. We have the money to pay." Akane said, smiling at Arashea. "Oh and let me see what they look like first~"
''well...we are going together right?''

...✦Arashea said as she giggled✦...

Nonalaka said:
Maya had been making her way to Cecil's home, with peaches hopping alongside her as she walked, luckily it was a safe enough journey really since peaches had checked who was around before giving her the all clear to go. Reaching the door eventually peaches gave a small nod and left. Maya then smiled before knocking on the door.
Cecil sighed and threw his sponge for the dishes in the sink. "Aaron..." Cecil muttered as he dried his hands. He then looked at the door and took a deep breath. Once he reached the door, he placed his hand on the doorknob, and readied a fireball spell. "I'm gonna cook you.... AARON!" He shouted as he opened the door, but the fire quickly vanished at the sight of Maya. Cecil covered his mouth and quickly hugged Maya, "I'm so sorry! "

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she slowly touched Nai's cheek with her hand, and relaxed herself, closing her eyes.
Nai put his hand on Fricka's hand, and his other on her waist. He gently pulled her down with him as he fell on his back, so she was on top of him. He soon pulled away from the kiss laughing lightly, "Are you going to stay with me?" He asked, looking up at her.

Roman said:
Nai put his hand on Fricka's hand, and his other on her waist. He gently pulled her down with him as he fell on his back, so she was on top of him. He soon pulled away from the kiss laughing lightly, "Are you going to stay with me?" He asked, looking up at her.
Fricka looked down at Nai, smiling lovely.

"Of course..." She said quietly, slightly blushing.

"I promise... i'll be here for good and for bad..." She added, before kissing Nai on his lips yet again, closing her eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"That's true." Akane said, chuckling a little. "Find anymore?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
"That's true." Akane said, chuckling a little. "Find anymore?"

JJKab said:
Fricka looked down at Nai, smiling lovely.
"Of course..." She said quietly, slightly blushing.

"I promise... i'll be here for good and for bad..." She added, before kissing Nai on his lips yet again, closing her eyes.
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka back. He was happy to have heard her words. They gave him a reassuring feeling, her words sounded true. Nai had then kissed Fricka back passionately.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka back. He was happy to have heard her words. They gave him a reassuring feeling, her words sounded true. Nai had then kissed Fricka back passionately.
Fricka felt a little warm, as she let Nai kiss her, embracing him. She wanted to pull away soon, though, since she couldn't breathe at all while she was being kissed. She ignored it though.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nope..''
...✦She said as she looked around✦...
Akane looked around and soon found a blue bikini with white flowers on it. "What about this one? It's blue with a white flower design." She said, taking it over to Arashea.

Roman said:
Cecil sighed and threw his sponge for the dishes in the sink. "Aaron..." Cecil muttered as he dried his hands. He then looked at the door and took a deep breath. Once he reached the door, he placed his hand on the doorknob, and readied a fireball spell. "I'm gonna cook you.... AARON!" He shouted as he opened the door, but the fire quickly vanished at the sight of Maya. Cecil covered his mouth and quickly hugged Maya, "I'm so sorry! "
Maya flinched at his yelling before she was pulled into a hug. She blinked a few times before laughing lightly as she hugged back "Its okay....uhm, what was that all about? Is this a bad time?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane looked around and soon found a blue bikini with white flowers on it. "What about this one? It's blue with a white flower design." She said, taking it over to Arashea.
''hmmm...that looks nice''

...✦She said as she smiled at Akane✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka felt a little warm, as she let Nai kiss her, embracing him. She wanted to pull away soon, though, since she couldn't breathe at all while she was being kissed. She ignored it though.
Nai couldn't do anything but kiss Fricka right now. He could feel their body heat sort of feeling up the room. He pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath, soon exhaling. "F-Fricka..." Nai ssid softly.

Fricka took a breath as soon as Nai pulled away, slightly red on her face

"Y-Y-Y-eah?" She asked, smiling slightly, looking directly into Nai's eyes.

Roman said:
Nai couldn't do anything but kiss Fricka right now. He could feel their body heat sort of feeling up the room. He pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath, soon exhaling. "F-Fricka..." Nai ssid softly.

Nonalaka said:
Maya flinched at his yelling before she was pulled into a hug. She blinked a few times before laughing lightly as she hugged back "Its okay....uhm, what was that all about? Is this a bad time?" She asked.
"No... Not at all. I thought you were Aaron. I had sent him to the grocery store. We were getting low on food." Cecil said softly. "He just happens to complain too much." He added before he let go of her. "Come inside. I was just washing dishes so I'll be right out." He told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...that looks nice''
...✦She said as she smiled at Akane✦...
Akane smiled and handed Arashea the bikini. "I figured blue was your favorite color. Is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back