• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she looked up at Nai's eyes, smiling widely.
"Have you ever kissed underwater? Oh, wait, i forgot... Let's try, actually" She stated, grabbing Nai's hands with her's, turning to face him.
Nai looked Fricka in the eyes when she asked him if he'd ever kissed underwater. He was about to say no, but she had answered to quickly. He then just chuckled before kissing Fricka without warning and taking her under the water aling with himself as he did so.

Roman said:
Nai looked Fricka in the eyes when she asked him if he'd ever kissed underwater. He was about to say no, but she had answered to quickly. He then just chuckled before kissing Fricka without warning and taking her under the water aling with himself as he did so.
Fricka widened her eyes, as she got pulled under the water, while being kissed at the same time. After making sure she had enough air, Fricka let her body relax, as she gently embraced Nai's hands with her own.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at his arm and nodded, "Alright, I planned on doing it anyway's" she said.
Roman chuckled and continued towards the door that led outside. "Well I feel safer already. I can feed you energy if you start feeling like your out. It won't affect my arm. I promise."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and continued towards the door that led outside. "Well I feel safer already. I can feed you energy if you start feeling like your out. It won't affect my arm. I promise."
Mal looked at him, "I don't think we'll be attacked by something that strong here" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes, as she got pulled under the water, while being kissed at the same time. After making sure she had enough air, Fricka let her body relax, as she gently embraced Nai's hands with her own.
Nai continued to kiss Fricka, being able to technically breath underwater playing a large role in this moment. He soon held onto her a little tighter as they kissed, the tingly feeling returning.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "I don't think we'll be attacked by something that strong here" she said.
Roman blinked, "I might be strong, but I'm not that strong. You make it seem like I'm some sort of god." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Nai continued to kiss Fricka, being able to technically breath underwater playing a large role in this moment. He soon held onto her a little tighter as they kissed, the tingly feeling returning.
Fricka slowly closed her eyes, as small portions of her air supply escaped through her nostrills. She was slowly losing it, since all the swimming she done before tired her out. Her grip slowly loosened on Nai's hands, as her stomach was starting to convulse.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged, "Your as strong as one in my opinion" she said.
Roman chuckled, Mal was right... Though he was in fact stronger. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment, honey~" he said, making a muscle with his good arm and using the other to touch it.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly closed her eyes, as small portions of her air supply escaped through her nostrills. She was slowly losing it, since all the swimming she done before tired her out. Her grip slowly loosened on Nai's hands, as her stomach was starting to convulse.
Nai soon opened his eyes and looked at Fricka. He remembered the time they were at the school pool and he then took her back to the surface. "That.... Was... Intense... And very watery."

Roman said:
Nai soon opened his eyes and looked at Fricka. He remembered the time they were at the school pool and he then took her back to the surface. "That.... Was... Intense... And very watery."
Fricka breathed in rapidly, coughing a bit

"Y-y-yeah.. Wow.." She mumbled.

JJKab said:
Fricka breathed in rapidly, coughing a bit
"Y-y-yeah.. Wow.." She mumbled.
Nai smiled and poked Fricka's forehead, "I know a spell that allows people to breathe underwater. I can use it on you and we could go do some deep sea exploration."

...♞Siegfried formed a magic platform at his feet when Misafune disappeared, letting out an annoyed and disappointed sigh. Even his pacifist homunculi Thomas was less of a coward than that. Oh well, it was just something that he could add to his hunting list. One eastern mage. As for now, the platform floated back up to the roof where he could walk back over to Beatrice before doing an old court bow to the lady before speaking♞...

"Hello, i was sent to save you from whatever that was. I am Siegfried Putsch, at your severice via request of the UN, Milady."

...♞Siegfried then waited for the woman's reaction, his eyes observant like a vipers looking at an unknown, waiting to learn if it was friendly or useful♞...

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Nonalaka @Lumina @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland looked slightly away from Dakota as she spoke, a feeling a guilt washing over him as she spoke. He didn't want her to worry, but at the same time it was so hard for her not to from his perspective. If anything he was the one not being fair, trying to shoulder most of their problems while he knew Dakota didn't want to be useless. With a sigh Roland slipped off his shoes before sitting down on the bed and looking at Dakota⚒...

"I'm sorry... as got lost in my work but i should of kept track of the time."

...⚒Roland then laid down facing Dakota, thinking that even when telling him off, she was still beautiful as ever. Though he shouldn't get ahead of himself for the time being. For now he was going to take whatever scolding she had for him, after all, if his memory served him right, he might of made a promise last month to not pull any all nighters again⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply nodded and then sighed softly "Its fine...I know you're working really hard... Just try not to overwork yourself like that every night" she said still frowning a little, he had in fact promised not to, though she decided against bringing it up, to be honest knowing how much attention he put into his work she took that particular promise with a pinch of salt... Its not like she was angry anyways, just a bit concerned.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried formed a magic platform at his feet when Misafune disappeared, letting out an annoyed and disappointed sigh. Even his pacifist homunculi Thomas was less of a coward than that. Oh well, it was just something that he could add to his hunting list. One eastern mage. As for now, the platform floated back up to the roof where he could walk back over to Beatrice before doing an old court bow to the lady before speaking♞...
"Hello, i was sent to save you from whatever that was. I am Siegfried Putsch, at your severice via request of the UN, Milady."

...♞Siegfried then waited for the woman's reaction, his eyes observant like a vipers looking at an unknown, waiting to learn if it was friendly or useful♞...

@Nonalaka @Tobi Neafearn [/size][/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply nodded and then sighed softly "Its fine...I know you're working really hard... Just try not to overwork yourself like that every night" she said still frowning a little, he had in fact promised not to, though she decided against bringing it up, to be honest knowing how much attention he put into his work she took that particular promise with a pinch of salt... Its not like she was angry anyways, just a bit concerned.
...⚒Roland sighed before moving around so he could get himself under the blanket. He really had meant to not work all night, heck, he had made it a month without doing so and technically it was still night with roughly an hour and a half before the sun would even start to come up. Though Roland wasn't about to bring that point up right now, it would only make things worst. So for the time being Roland brought his hand to Dakota's cheek while looking into her eyes; speaking softly and quietly as he did so⚒...

"I'm sorry, i'll try to worry you less, but right now i could use some of that sleep that i know you're thinking i need right about now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she held her hand in the air soon making a fist before opening it as a portal opened. It looked more like a crack in space more than a portal but it has the same function✦...
@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she held her hand in the air soon making a fist before opening it as a portal opened. It looked more like a crack in space more than a portal but it has the same function✦...
Akane smiled and looked at the crack. "Hmm.. That's cool. I've never seen a portal like this before." She said before walking through it. She then appeared at the beach, her smile growing brighter. "The beaches here amazing!"

Roman said:
Akane smiled and looked at the crack. "Hmm.. That's cool. I've never seen a portal like this before." She said before walking through it. She then appeared at the beach, her smile growing brighter. "The beaches here amazing!"
...✦Arashea soon went through the portal and it closed behind her✦...

''yeah...wanna help me buy a bikini? i want advice on what to wear so you dont get upset~''

...✦She said as she playfully smiled✦...

Nonalaka said:
Rini too had been listening to the singing as she watched the seen unfold in front of her, her eyes barely even blinking now as she watched the fight continue after, now there was a third person? She didn't recognise this person at all...Upon hearing a childish voice that she recognised well, her head turned her gaze now focused on the young girl next to her who was slumped slightly as tears feel from her face. Walking closer to Chiharu, Rini kneeled beside her, frowning a little at how frail she looked at the moment. After thinking for a brief moment, she took Chiharu into a hug her eyes glowed a faint amber colour. She couldn't battle, she was no good for that, and she couldn't cure Chiharu's illness, but she could at least ease its effects temporarily for her with her powers, however basic they were right now. She continued to the look between Chiharu and the battle...
@Jofune Tsurabisu
...☼Chiharu was laying there for a little while until Rini came over, and by that point Misafune and the stranger man were fighting over some lady. Nothing really made sense in the young girls mind, until Rini came over and obscured her view of the fight. It was probably a good thing consider the intensity of the fight going on wasn't something a 5 year old should be watching anyways. Her body felt tired and her chest felt weird, and as Rini's glowed she found herself speaking before she was thinking☼...

"Momm-"

...☼Her speech was cut off by an awful coughing fit, to the point where she was curling up a bit from how much she was coughing. The illness was slowly getting worse and worse, though it probably wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't come back at such a time when her body was so vulnerable. After a little while, the coughing fit came to a stop, and the young girl was breathing heavily against Rini's body, her eyes closed as she laid there trying to recover, hoping Misafune would be okay and come back soon so they could go home☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]
¥Beatrice regained her regal composure. "The U.N. sent you to help me? That is fine." She said pulling out a picture of her daughter. "Go find her. And bring her back in one piece, and I will reward you with one favor." she said as she changed her pipe into her fan. Beatrice had enough of this day. Her maids had better be with her daughter or so help their hides. "Also, bring the maids that should be with my daughter here also. They will not be dressed as maids, but in swimwear. Our swim day was ruined." she said aristocratically.
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♞Siegfried started at the woman as if she was crazy before sighing and shaking his head. He had no contract with this woman, and his mission was to save her hide, not some missing brat that was of zero importance to him. So naturally Siegfried shook his head before snapping his fingers, causing the barrier around the helicopter to shoot out several mana spears to kill the paper dragons that had been fruitlessly attacking it. Then barrier then disappeared and the helicopter came down to the roof as Siegfried spoke with the tone of an old European diplomat, though there was a second layer to his voice and his eyes that only sung of annoyance♞...

"Sorry ma'am, but my mission, which the UN already paid highly for, was to save your hide. So unless this 'favor' of yours is truly valuable outside of bank notes and materials, you'll have to find this daughter of yours yourself."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "My dad is teaching my sister and I ninja stuff. I could have done it faster, but I'm not that good yet." He said, before walking towards another door, this door leading into a screening room... Or in their case a projection room.
...€ May followed close behind, luner in her hands €...

"I just call it the screening room"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon went through the portal and it closed behind her✦...
''yeah...wanna help me buy a bikini? i want advice on what to wear so you dont get upset~''

...✦She said as she playfully smiled✦...
Akane blushed a little and then nodded. "Sure! It wouldn't be bad to help you choose, especially since I choose what's appropriate and what's not~ I should choose one that makes you look like a little kid... Like a school issued one." She joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back