• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If you're driving." Akane said, smiling at Arashea. "I don't feel like driving at the moment. I just want to go to the beach and relax."
''sure il dri--''

...✦She then realized she didnt need to take a car✦...

''hmmm...or do you want a portal?''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May pulled Alejandro to the back of the building and pointed to a door €...
"That door is always unlocked when I come.."
Alejandro tilted his head, "You've done this before? I wasn't expecting that from someone so... Innocent looking." He said, before looking at the door. He sighed before he spoke...

"We have a way in, but what about the people who are inside?"

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... i loved it..." Fricka said, looking at the sand, her blush slowly disappearing. She didn't take her hand off Nai's, though.
"I-It was nice. I wasn't e-expecting a kiss like t-that. I thought I'd m-mess up or something." Nai said, laughing lightly as he rubbed the back of his head some more. Nai soon blushed before looking at Fricka, "Should we kiss again?"

Roman said:
"I-It was nice. I wasn't e-expecting a kiss like t-that. I thought I'd m-mess up or something." Nai said, laughing lightly as he rubbed the back of his head some more. Nai soon blushed before looking at Fricka, "Should we kiss again?"
"S-Sure... bb-b-but... after that one... we'll go swim a little?" Fricka asked, looking up at Nai. She was smiling gently, with a small blush wandering on her cheeks.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure il dri--''
...✦She then realized she didnt need to take a car✦...

''hmmm...or do you want a portal?''
"Whichecer one you feel is best." Akane said softly.

JJKab said:
"S-Sure... bb-b-but... after that one... we'll go swim a little?" Fricka asked, looking up at Nai. She was smiling gently, with a small blush wandering on her cheeks.
Nai nodded and smiled. "I was thinking the same thing." He said, before moving a strand of hair behind Fricka's ear. "Okay...".Nai hold on to Fricka's hand as he kissed her again.

Fricka closed her eyes, as she let Nai kiss her, embracing his hand. She loved this feeling, and she in fact loved Nai. She smiled, slowly taking her free arm, and wrapping it around Nai's neck.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Whichecer one you feel is best." Akane said softly.
''hmmm since you wanna be at the beach the whole day, lets just take a portal there. i still have to hit up that shop and get a bikini''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at Akane✦...

Roman said:
Alejandro tilted his head, "You've done this before? I wasn't expecting that from someone so... Innocent looking." He said, before looking at the door. He sighed before he spoke...
"We have a way in, but what about the people who are inside?"

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif
...€ May chuckled and smiled at Alejandro €...

"Looks may be deceiving, oh them... Well let's hope no one is in there cause usually I put them to sleep"

JJKab said:
Fricka closed her eyes, as she let Nai kiss her, embracing his hand. She loved this feeling, and she in fact loved Nai. She smiled, slowly taking her free arm, and wrapping it around Nai's neck.
@Roman
Nai's eyes had been closed already, and he had had his other arm around Fricka's body. He smiled a little as they kissed, his face still red as ever. He soon pulled away and smiled, his arm still around Fricka, "I love you, Fricka." He said softly.

Roman said:
Nai's eyes had been closed already, and he had had his other arm around Fricka's body. He smiled a little as they kissed, his face still red as ever. He soon pulled away and smiled, his arm still around Fricka, "I love you, Fricka." He said softly.
Fricka smiled kindly at Nai, as she opened her eyes, and looked into his.

"I love you too, Nai..." She said quietly, her blush deepening a bit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm since you wanna be at the beach the whole day, lets just take a portal there. i still have to hit up that shop and get a bikini''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at Akane✦...
Akane tapped her chin and soon made her way over to Arashea, "I guess a portal will suffice in this situation." She said, as she grabbed her hand. "I'm waiting on you to make thw portal, honey~"

Roman said:
Akane tapped her chin and soon made her way over to Arashea, "I guess a portal will suffice in this situation." She said, as she grabbed her hand. "I'm waiting on you to make thw portal, honey~"
...✦Arashea nodded before she held her hand in the air soon making a fist before opening it as a portal opened. It looked more like a crack in space more than a portal but it has the same function✦...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled and smiled at Alejandro €...
"Looks may be deceiving, oh them... Well let's hope no one is in there cause usually I put them to sleep"
Alejandro smiled at May and then placed his free hand on the doorknob. He twisted the knob and the door slowly and quietly was pushed opened. "Alright... Lets do this." He said, quietly to her. "You want to knock them out or should I do it?"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled kindly at Nai, as she opened her eyes, and looked into his.
"I love you too, Nai..." She said quietly, her blush deepening a bit.
Nai smiled and stood up, "Ready to go for a swim?" He asked happily. "I mean, that's what we came here for after all. To swim with one another~"

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled at May and then placed his free hand on the doorknob. He twisted the knob and the door slowly and quietly was pushed opened. "Alright... Lets do this." He said, quietly to her. "You want to knock them out or should I do it?"
...€ May looked at the door and hummed at the thought€...

"Maybe you should do it.."

Mayyflower said:
(I replied to that)
...: Nymph nodded and started walking towards town :...

"Come on"
oh..i didnt see on my alerts o-o)

...⊹Kristako followed while she stretched a little bit⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai smiled and stood up, "Ready to go for a swim?" He asked happily. "I mean, that's what we came here for after all. To swim with one another~"
Fricka stood up after Nai, smiling widely

"Sure!" She started running towards the water, laughing in a giggly manner.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she held her hand in the air soon making a fist before opening it as a portal opened. It looked more like a crack in space more than a portal but it has the same function✦...
HimeragiSeiker said:
(((( Mind if we freeze them right here for a second? ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back