• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed at the mention of a kiss, looking over at Nai.
"D-Do you know how to do it?" She asked, a bit nervous. Her hands were gripping the sand.
(((( Sorry, I was going in order )))))

Nai thought to himself for a moment. He knew how to kiss, but he wasn't amazing at it, pretty average in his opinion. He looked at Fricka and blushed a little, "Sort of..." he said softly. "I mean... I'm not so sure... I do know how to tie a cherry stem with my tongue. I heard that means you're a good kisser."

Roman said:
(((( Sorry, I was going in order )))))
Nai thought to himself for a moment. He knew how to kiss, but he wasn't amazing at it, pretty average in his opinion. He looked at Fricka and blushed a little, "Sort of..." he said softly. "I mean... I'm not so sure... I do know how to tie a cherry stem with my tongue. I heard that means you're a good kisser."
Fricka giggled a bit, looking at Nai.

"Uhm... okay... so... let's get to it." She said, slightly nervous about the outcome.

Akio said:
Finally. That had taken much longer and been much more invasive then he expected, he hadn't expected to run into a concerned woman on the first day. "What now then, do I have classes to go to or a room." He asked voice once again blank.
''you could just go to your dorm...or somethin. its break right now...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you could just go to your dorm...or somethin. its break right now...''
"Ill just stay outside then, give me my room number and ill be on my way." He reached into his jacket pulling out a small leather bound book waiting for the last piece of info he needed from her.

Akio said:
"Ill just stay outside then, give me my room number and ill be on my way." He reached into his jacket pulling out a small leather bound book waiting for the last piece of info he needed from her.
''well...here's your dorm room number''

...♱She said before she told him♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you do know we're in Eleysia right..? this isnt Earth''
...✦Arashea said with a giggle✦...

''but if you want to go to a beach on earth then alright~''
Akane blinked and her sword was sent flying back into their room. "W-Well let's just stay here~ I don't feel like teleporting anyways."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...here's your dorm room number''
...♱She said before she told him♱...
He took the number and strode out and confidently as he came in and went outside, sitting just outside the school, leaning against a tree reading his book within easy eye shot of the school.

Akio said:
He took the number and strode out and confidently as he came in and went outside, sitting just outside the school, leaning against a tree reading his book within easy eye shot of the school.
guess thats the end of our little interaction)

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled a bit, looking at Nai.
"Uhm... okay... so... let's get to it." She said, slightly nervous about the outcome.
Nai laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. Once he stopped, he gently placed a hand on Fricka's and his other on her cheek. "Okay... here goes nothing." He said as he slowly leaned towards her, his face soon flushing red once their lips touched.

Fricka's face turned to red as she felt Nai's lips touching hers. Her heart was almost palpitating out of her chest. Her eyes widened for a second, before closing, and gently embracing Nai's hand with her's.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. Once he stopped, he gently placed a hand on Fricka's and his other on her cheek. "Okay... here goes nothing." He said as he slowly leaned towards her, his face soon flushing red once their lips touched.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alrighty~''
Akane laughed and rubbed the back of her head, "Well are you ready? I wanna be there until the sun sets. I like sunsets..."

Roman said:
Akane laughed and rubbed the back of her head, "Well are you ready? I wanna be there until the sun sets. I like sunsets..."
''we have a lot of time, its only 10 AM but yeah lets go''

...✦Arashea said as she giggled✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka's face turned to red as she felt Nai's lips touching hers. Her heart was almost palpitating out of her chest. Her eyes widened for a second, before closing, and gently embracing Nai's hand with her's.
Nai soon closed his eyes, and smiled a little when he felt her hand. He had just lost his first kiss, though it was with the person he loves. He had successfully kissed a her without passing out too. That's a plus.

Roman said:
Nai soon closed his eyes, and smiled a little when he felt her hand. He had just lost his first kiss, though it was with the person he loves. He had successfully kissed a her without passing out too. That's a plus.
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she let go of the kiss to breathe in.

"Wo-W-W-Wow..." She said quietly, her cheeks still being red from the emotions.

"M-M-My... f-f-f-first k-kiss... it fe-fe-felt... so amazing" She added, smiling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we have a lot of time, its only 10 AM but yeah lets go''
...✦Arashea said as she giggled✦...
"I know but, I Want to spend a whole day there." Akane said, laughing lightly.

Lumina said:
...?Chiharu was about to aim and fire at the creature when suddenly light struck down at the creature, and out of instinct she stepped back, lowering the weapon to watch what was happening. Her eyes scanned over the creature as its skin seemed to crack, and soon there was... singing? As Chiharu listened she found herself putting away her weapon, wind making her hair sway as her eyes were locked on where the sound was coming from?...

latest

...?Misafune was singing, and Chiharu was listening. It echoed in her mind like a lullaby of sorts, and she was caught like a fly in a spiders web. There was something about his words and his singing that struck a chord in her, and before she knew it she was back to her normal self, her white hair falling softly along her back as her big blue eyes looked up at him. They soon filled with tears as her body collapsed, the illness deciding the period of vulnerability after changing forms was the best time to strike. The song continued to lull her, and Chiharu's eyes closed as a memory of when she was in the hospital flooded her mind, with Misafune taking her father's place?...

"Daddy..."

menma_crying_by_setonami-d63thad.gif

@Nonalaka @Jofune Tsurabisu
Rini too had been listening to the singing as she watched the seen unfold in front of her, her eyes barely even blinking now as she watched the fight continue after, now there was a third person? She didn't recognise this person at all...Upon hearing a childish voice that she recognised well, her head turned her gaze now focused on the young girl next to her who was slumped slightly as tears feel from her face. Walking closer to Chiharu, Rini kneeled beside her, frowning a little at how frail she looked at the moment. After thinking for a brief moment, she took Chiharu into a hug her eyes glowed a faint amber colour. She couldn't battle, she was no good for that, and she couldn't cure Chiharu's illness, but she could at least ease its effects temporarily for her with her powers, however basic they were right now. She continued to the look between Chiharu and the battle...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland yawned as he navigated through the house, glad it was so well built that the floor boards didn't creek at all, even going up and down the stairs produced little sound. But waking others wasn't the issue, they'd be up in an hour and a half anyways; Roland's real issue would be not waking up Dakota, as she was a light sleeper from what he knew. Not only that, but he had the feeling she wasn't going to be pleased about his current lack of sleep, and he really didn't like Dakota getting upset or worried over him. Roland now stood at the door to his room, taking a deep breath he carefully opened the door and tiptoed into the room, closing the door a bit to fast, making a quiet sound, but he knew better than to just figure it was quiet enough to not bug a certain sleeping beauty that was mere yards away as he made his way over to the bed⚒...

[/QUOTE]
As Roland made his way over to the bed Dakota let a yawn as she rolled over so her body was facing him, her eyes fluttering open tiredly, the door had woken her up "You'd make a terrible spy..." She said sleepily as she gazed over at him "There's no point sneaking in, I already knew" she said before sighing a little "I understand you're busy...but you're going to make yourself ill staying up all the time" she said with a small frown she knew he'd still do it anyways no matter how many times she told him off for it, she was well aware of how invested he got in the work he done...but that didn't mean she would stop saying to him about it, after all she did worry when he did it too much...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "He's fun to hang out with" she said.
Yuna grinned "That's good to know, Anyways, I'm gonna head home, I'll see you around~" she said to Asako as she stood up "I hope you two stay good friends, I don't want him to be a hermit for the rest of his life~" she said with a giggled though she kind of meant it too.

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head and the couple, along with Luner appeared outside the movie theater. "Okay. We'll have to find a way through the back... The font has the ticket booth.."
...€ May pulled Alejandro to the back of the building and pointed to a door €...

"That door is always unlocked when I come.."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna grinned "That's good to know, Anyways, I'm gonna head home, I'll see you around~" she said to Asako as she stood up "I hope you two stay good friends, I don't want him to be a hermit for the rest of his life~" she said with a giggled though she kind of meant it too.
Asako tilted her head and looked at Kenai, "He look's like more of an outdoor person to me, I can't imagine him being a hermit" she said before smiling and nodding, "I'll make sure he isn't one"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she let go of the kiss to breathe in.
"Wo-W-W-Wow..." She said quietly, her cheeks still being red from the emotions.

"M-M-My... f-f-f-first k-kiss... it fe-fe-felt... so amazing" She added, smiling.
Nai rubbed the back of his head, "That w-was m-my first kiss." He said, laughing nervously. He noticed the weird feeling he had got made its return, but its gone now. "It was nice..."

Roman said:
Nai rubbed the back of his head, "That w-was m-my first kiss." He said, laughing nervously. He noticed the weird feeling he had got made its return, but its gone now. "It was nice..."
"Y-Yeah... i loved it..." Fricka said, looking at the sand, her blush slowly disappearing. She didn't take her hand off Nai's, though.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright~ so are we gonna take a car?''
"If you're driving." Akane said, smiling at Arashea. "I don't feel like driving at the moment. I just want to go to the beach and relax."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back