• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded and kissed Mal, "I promise, as soon as we get back I'll start getting my rest." He said, smiling at her. "This is just a little exercise to get back in the spirit." Roman said, laughing lightly.
Mal nodded, "You better, even if you heal quickly you still need it" she said.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu kept a watch on him to make sure he was okay as he woke up. He did cough up something that looked awful, and now he was saying how he should be left to die... despite her being in an older and more mature body, in that moment her mind snapped back to her normal young self, and she spoke in a way that showed it☼...
"What? No! I don't want you to die! Da-"

...☼It was then that the creature reattached the tether and dragged him back up inside itself, and Chiharu stood up and glared upwards, tears threatening to come to her eyes. But she was too determined to fight the thing to cry now, and she got out her weapon in gun mode, ready to try and get him back again☼...

"Oh no you dont!"

@Nonalaka

Misafune's emotions were pent up. Years of hard living and wandering, lonliness and pain, sadness and love, everything came together as four flashes of light from above bombarded the monster. Grey light had begun to pound into the monster. Every fiber of its being began to crystalize. All except a certain bubble with a certain girl in it, whom is being taken care of. The monster was frozen in its tracks, as it solidified. The beams of light faded to nothing and everything was still. A beat could be heard. A song was playing inside the crystal. As cracks began to form, Misafune sang:

And you neglected I called you out

don't please

I said we're stronger than this now

You resurrected mistakes

years past it seemed

And they exist to still haunt you

And still you feel like the loneliness

Is better replaced by this

I don't believe it this way

And I can see the fear in your eyes

I've seen it materialize

Growing stronger each day

I could see it as you turned to stone

Still clearly I can hear you say

Don't leave, don't give up on me

Two weeks and you ran away

I remember don't lie to me

You couldn't see that it was not that way

Swear I never gave up on you

I wanted nothing but for that trust again

And brick by brick you would take it

You feared of phantoms and none exist but you

You still saw fit to destroy it

And still you feel like the loneliness

Is better replaced by this

I don't believe it this way

I've seen it materialize

Don't leave don't give up on me

Swear I never gave up on you

And you neglected I called you out don't please

I said we're stronger than this now

You feared of phantoms and none exist but you

You still saw fit to destroy it

I've seen it materialize

Two weeks you ran away

Swear I never gave up on you.

Misafune's song was cracking through the crystal and sending beams of energy and shards of crystal out towards his enemies. He shielded the girls from the lasers from above as he decimated the building.

This is the song: [media]

[/media]
@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

Rini listened to him speak, shaking her head as he talked of seeing them another time, tears beginning at the corner her eyes, why was he leaving?! She didn't have anytime to process it as he yelled and was tugged away into the darkness "W-Wait N-" he was gone into that thing again. Rini stared at where he disappeared into, clutching her hand to her chest before looking to Chiharu who took out a weapon, Rini climbed up onto her feet and dusted herself off as she watched everything going on in front of her, the beast, the lights, the singing, trying to process what was going on...

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "A goddess doing something a delinquent would enjoy. I guess we can sneak into the movies, but we'll have to see a scary one.... Unlike my dad, I'm not a fan of romantic comedies." He said, shaking his head at his father's choice in movies.
...€ May chuckled softly and nodded €...

"Romatic comedies aren't that bad, but shall we get going?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head and thought for a bit, "Well he was pretty warm, and I like people hugging me" she said
Yuna shrugged "Well if you like hugs then even better~" she said with a giggle.

Kenai looked between them both as his ears folded back "Again, I'm still here..." He said

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and held the door open for her♮...
"Mine too"
Kairassi smiled at him " Thank you~" she said happily as she entered the restaurant and then looked around to find a good place to sit.

...⚒Roland let out a loud yawn that echoed throughout the workshop he was in as he woke up. It was the first time in a month since he had forgotten to go to his bedroom for the night. Though he thought it was justified with what he had been doing, that being working on on of the special energy generators for the project that had been keeping him occupied since he and Dakota had gotten back to his families craftsmen estate. Yeah, the past few months had been keeping him on edge, given that any day could be the day that people from the UN come sneaking around, but that's why he had started his project, to ensure Dakota's and family and his own safety, in roughly that order with Dakota and his family being on par. Getting to this point meant he was almost done as well, even though the first month had been a real struggle while trying to find the right metal for what he had planned, as no normal man-made alloy would do. It was then that his father had shown up with some of his pantheon's celestial bronze, the metal of the Greek gods. Roland then ran into another problem, how to properly work with it, though that only lasted a few days before he was able to make strong enough tools to deal with it. Since then Roland spent many long days in his shop layering, tempering, strengthening and shaping it into various parts for engines, gears, pipes, arms, and every other mechanical part under the sun. Then he started building two things, a large bronze Brig, and an artifical, robotic dragon that could fit inside of said ship. Now he was left with the final step, making energy generators potent enough to power them continuously. Though that would have to wait for another day, as ROland was now, quietly, making his way back to his room, wondering if Dakota would be mad at him for not coming to bed last night⚒...

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Yuna shrugged "Well if you like hugs then even better~" she said with a giggle.
Kenai looked between them both as his ears folded back "Again, I'm still here..." He said
Asako nodded before looking at Kenai, reaching up and patting his head, "I know" she said and smiled.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed as Nai kissed her on her cheek, and slowly sat down on the sand, looking at the sand, her hair flailing with the wind.
"This is nice.." She said quietly, closing her eyes.
Nai smiled and sat down next to Fricka, looking out into the distance. "Yeah. Calming too." He said before his gaze made its way to Fricka. "You mentioned a kiss earlier... How about now?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled at Akane's comment✦...
''haha, alrighty~''
Akane giggled also, "Do you know where we could buy one? I wouldn't need to since my clothes tend to fit me no matter what..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "You better, even if you heal quickly you still need it" she said.
Roman sighed, "Loosen up a little, Mal. You're making it seem like this little walk is going to kill me. Besides, I'll be fine for now." He said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled softly and nodded €...
"Romatic comedies aren't that bad, but shall we get going?"
Alejandro laughed lightly and held out his hand to May, "Yeah. Let's go."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i think there was a swimwear shop at the beach''
"I believe it is, honey... I haven't been there though. Not recently." Akane said smiling softly.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Loosen up a little, Mal. You're making it seem like this little walk is going to kill me. Besides, I'll be fine for now." He said.
Mal nodded, "I know, but i'm just making sure you get better" she said and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot laughed "My brain would tell me other wise" he said as he stood up and stretched a little "Anyways, let's go!" He said with a smile as he waited for Yumi to follow or well, lead he supposed, after all he didn't know where Yumi lived...

◎Yumi◎

"Oh right! Sorry." Yumi said quickly and got out of her seat, soon grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Standing there for a moment, she adjusted the strap on her bag so it wasn't so low to her ankles and was at her hip instead. She then picked up her container of the left over pastry and headed for the doors of the bakery. She forgot she was going to have to be the one leading them to her dorm.. considering Elliot didn't know where it was. How she forgot something like that was beyond her.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker
...❆Reina was beyond confused and slightly scared. She didn't know what was going on or what was happening, just that the girls from before, who had been brought in recently, were involved in whatever was happened. She had just been idly standing by when the events unfolded before her. Reina could clearly hear music playing, though she didn't know why or where it was coming from. In times like this, she wished Carla was here or that she knew how to fight❆...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland let out a loud yawn that echoed throughout the workshop he was in as he woke up. It was the first time in a month since he had forgotten to go to his bedroom for the night. Though he thought it was justified with what he had been doing, that being working on on of the special energy generators for the project that had been keeping him occupied since he and Dakota had gotten back to his families craftsmen estate. Yeah, the past few months had been keeping him on edge, given that any day could be the day that people from the UN come sneaking around, but that's why he had started his project, to ensure Dakota's and family and his own safety, in roughly that order with Dakota and his family being on par. Getting to this point meant he was almost done as well, even though the first month had been a real struggle while trying to find the right metal for what he had planned, as no normal man-made alloy would do. It was then that his father had shown up with some of his pantheon's celestial bronze, the metal of the Greek gods. Roland then ran into another problem, how to properly work with it, though that only lasted a few days before he was able to make strong enough tools to deal with it. Since then Roland spent many long days in his shop layering, tempering, strengthening and shaping it into various parts for engines, gears, pipes, arms, and every other mechanical part under the sun. Then he started building two things, a large bronze Brig, and an artifical, robotic dragon that could fit inside of said ship. Now he was left with the final step, making energy generators potent enough to power them continuously. Though that would have to wait for another day, as Roland was now, quietly, making his way back to his room, wondering if Dakota would be mad at him for not coming to bed last night⚒...
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakota had been actually settling in quite well, after a week in this new home, she had gathered a good amounr of skill at tailoring in the end up her memory serving her well for remembering stitches and measurments and what not as well as helping out with a few other things, so she didnt feel completely useless in these past few months. Dakota had still been asleep when Roland was quietly making his way back to the room, though that didn't mean she didn't notice his absence since she had woken up once at around 4am and he still wasn't back, so if he had snuck in, she'd know. Though she knew for the past few months he was incredibly busy with...whatever its was he was making, she had only seen bits and pieces of it those tines she had brought him lunch, she still didn't like him pulling all nighters like that, or sleeping slumped over a work bench for that matter, believing it wasn't healthy for him. She probably would tell him off when she woke up but for now she was still sleeping soundly with her face nuzzled into the pillow...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas sighed after a few moments of being quiet. So the ring wasn't going to work, well, at least not in a good way. That put him back at square one, well, close to square one. Though now he was at a loss of what to do, he couldn't just leave her. He owed a debt to her, one that was composed of both his actions against her, and her actions to help him. To him it was something that he could never repay in full because of the added weight of him and his life being worthless, but Lumina still helping him back in that lab. Now Thomas had placed the ring back in his pocket as he realized that he spoke softly, not with any form of self pity or saddness, rather it was in a tone closer to how one may remark on the weather♜...

"You know Lumina, literally no one in this world, or any of them will ever need someone that's not suppose to exist. So your argument means nothing there."

...♜Thomas then moved his arms so he could loosen the braces around his forearms, dropping them to the ground before freeing his cloak from around his neck and dropping it on top of the braces. Taking a step forward, Thomas felt one of those emotions that was usually suppressed by the connection to Siegfried start to surface, he wasn't sure what it was, but he let it guide him. Blindly, he got behind Lumina before he thought he was just going to grab her, but he ended up doing more. First his hand grasped her shoulder firmly, then he pulled her back as to spin Lumina around. Finally his other arm wrapped around the phoenix's back while the arm the was used to grab her moved so his hand was on the back of her head, attempting to guide it into his shoulder. Thomas was confused by the closeness, not having ever needed to be this close to someone besides capturing or knocking them out. Then he started speaking, it felt right, but weird at the same time; truthfully, he wondered if this is how one should feel while being protective♜...

"Then don't control yourself, burn me as many times as you want, for what i have done to you will never be repaid. Just know this, i will never abandon you, never seek to harm you; and i will protect you till someone better comes along or is found."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina wasn't expecting the hug, whatsoever, and she had every intention of walking out of that alleyway without saying nothing to him ever again. She had enough issues already with dealing with her own head, the last thing she needed was this guy in her way or sticking around like some lost puppy. So it surprised her quite a bit to feel a hand on her shoulder. She knew it was Thomas, and so instinctively her fist curled into a fist, and she was preparing to set it on fire when he suddenly brought his arms around her into a hug, even bringing a hand behind her head in a protective manner. For a moment or two, Lumina was motionless, out of surprise, but then it kicked in what was happening, and she wasn't about to have it. She brought her arms up to try and get out of his grip, her hands lighting on fire as she pushed against his chest. Her mind was flooding with feelings that felt foreign, a weird familiar warm feeling that felt so familiar, and now more faces were flashing through her head, and more flashes included the man with the red hair... before she knew it, Lumina was fighting against Thomas's grip, tears streaming down her face without her realizing. More and more of her body began to be engulfed in flames, concentrated on the places he was holding her. She didn't know or care if she got out of his grip, the red was slowly creeping in to her mind as she yelled at him♤...

"Leave me alone!"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded before looking at Kenai, reaching up and patting his head, "I know" she said and smiled.
Kenai huffed a little as his head was patted lowering his head a little as well.

Yuna simply giggled as she looked between them both.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Oh right! Sorry." Yumi said quickly and got out of her seat, soon grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Standing there for a moment, she adjusted the strap on her bag so it wasn't so low to her ankles and was at her hip instead. She then picked up her container of the left over pastry and headed for the doors of the bakery. She forgot she was going to have to be the one leading them to her dorm.. considering Elliot didn't know where it was. How she forgot something like that was beyond her.
Elliot simply smiled in a way of saying 'its fine' he then followed Yumi to the doors, being polite, he opened a door for her, motioning her to go through first.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "I know, but i'm just making sure you get better" she said and smiled.
Roman smiled and gently grabbed Mal's hand, "Yeah... I know." He said, before he walked out of their room.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shall we head there now?''
...✦Arashea asked smiling back✦...
"Yeah. I'll go get a couple of towels for us to use. An umbrella and a cooler full of light liquor… Not the hard stuff." Akane said before she went to get prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back