• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka stepped outside as well, as she extended her hand out for Nai to grab it. She smiled at him.

"Do you know where it is? If you do, lead the way" She said.

@Roman

Roman said:
"We can still go to the beach if you want. You said you wanted to last night." Akane said softly.
''okay then~''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled and kissed Akane's cheek before resuming to eat her pancakes✦...

Mayyflower said:
(Yes just a little bit)
...€ May put luner down and turned her back into an adult bear €...

"Yea it's just like a game of hide and seek, she always finds me so quickly"
(((( Sure thing ))))

"You two must have a strong bond. A connection so to say." Alejandro said, smiling a little. He then looked up at the sky, shielding his eyes from the sun, "So? What now, May?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "I didn't really have anything planned if we were to get booted out or after I most likely panicked..."

JJKab said:
Fricka stepped outside as well, as she extended her hand out for Nai to grab it. She smiled at him.
"Do you know where it is? If you do, lead the way" She said.

@Roman
Nai gently placed his hand in Fricka's. "I'll just use my powers to take us. It's quicker." He said, before they appeared on the beach. "Ta-da! You go get changed. I'll go buy my swim trunks."

Fricka squealed a bit, as she looked around, slightly disoriented.

"Uh... i completely forgot that you could teleport.." She said, getting to her senses quickly, as she went towards the restrooms, to get changed.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka squealed a bit, as she looked around, slightly disoriented.
"Uh... i completely forgot that you could teleport.." She said, getting to her senses quickly, as she went towards the restrooms, to get changed.

@Roman
Nai nodded and went in the opposite direction. He then went into a store that sold beach apparel and bought some light purple and black swim trunks. After that he went to change into them. Once he was changed, he used his magic to make a couple of towels appear. Nai soon came out of the restroom, his clothes in a bag and two towels on his shoulders. "Fricka?"

Roman said:
Nai nodded and went in the opposite direction. He then went into a store that sold beach apparel and bought some light purple and black swim trunks. After that he went to change into them. Once he was changed, he used his magic to make a couple of towels appear. Nai soon came out of the restroom, his clothes in a bag and two towels on his shoulders. "Fricka?"
Fricka came back with a towel on her shoulder, dressed up in her bikini.

"Yeah? I'm back" She said, smiling

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay then~''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled and kissed Akane's cheek before resuming to eat her pancakes✦...
Akane blushed lightly as she continued to eat her pancakes. "Now I have to go dig through all my beach wear." She said, laughing lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka came back with a towel on her shoulder, dressed up in her bikini.
"Yeah? I'm back" She said, smiling
Nai chuckled and began walking towards a spot where he could out their stuff. "I brought an extra towel that we can lay on." He said, before turning around. He had saw some girls coming in his direction and he soon covered his face with a towel. "This is why I don't come to this place often."

Roman said:
(((( Sure thing ))))
"You two must have a strong bond. A connection so to say." Alejandro said, smiling a little. He then looked up at the sky, shielding his eyes from the sun, "So? What now, May?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. "I didn't really have anything planned if we were to get booted out or after I most likely panicked..."
...€ May nodded before looking around, what else could they do.. May looked at Alejandro €...

"We could sneak into the movies, go to the beach, or... I don't know that's all I got.."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked to the building and smiled " Ah, Good, good~ my stomach was starting to growl" she said laughing softly as she made her way toward the entrance.
...♮Luke chuckled and held the door open for her♮...

"Mine too"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded before looking around, what else could they do.. May looked at Alejandro €...
"We could sneak into the movies, go to the beach, or... I don't know that's all I got.."
Alejandro chuckled, "A goddess doing something a delinquent would enjoy. I guess we can sneak into the movies, but we'll have to see a scary one.... Unlike my dad, I'm not a fan of romantic comedies." He said, shaking his head at his father's choice in movies.

...☼Chiharu kept a watch on him to make sure he was okay as he woke up. He did cough up something that looked awful, and now he was saying how he should be left to die... despite her being in an older and more mature body, in that moment her mind snapped back to her normal young self, and she spoke in a way that showed it☼...

"What? No! I don't want you to die! Da-"

...☼It was then that the creature reattached the tether and dragged him back up inside itself, and Chiharu stood up and glared upwards, tears threatening to come to her eyes. But she was too determined to fight the thing to cry now, and she got out her weapon in gun mode, ready to try and get him back again☼...

"Oh no you dont!"

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and began walking towards a spot where he could out their stuff. "I brought an extra towel that we can lay on." He said, before turning around. He had saw some girls coming in his direction and he soon covered his face with a towel. "This is why I don't come to this place often."
Fricka smiled, as she approached Nai, and took his hand. She is by now used to that, so she didn't blush as hard.

"Let's go. We'll find someplace where we can set things up.." She said, smiling gently, looking at him. She began to walk forward, humming quietly.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she approached Nai, and took his hand. She is by now used to that, so she didn't blush as hard.
"Let's go. We'll find someplace where we can set things up.." She said, smiling gently, looking at him. She began to walk forward, humming quietly.
Nai smiled when Fricka held his hand, he then turned around to see all the girls that was behind him had disappeared. "Alright. I see a spot over there. It's in the sun, but I can easily get us an umbrella." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Ah, Right, I see" she smiled a little "Then you two make perfect friends then since both of you like to be lazy and nap~" she said with a small giggle "Just remember to roll away from him when he naps, unless you like his hugs" she said looking to them.
Asako tilted her head and thought for a bit, "Well he was pretty warm, and I like people hugging me" she said

Roman said:
Nai smiled when Fricka held his hand, he then turned around to see all the girls that was behind him had disappeared. "Alright. I see a spot over there. It's in the sun, but I can easily get us an umbrella." He told her.
"Then, if you could, i would be really gratefull." Fricka smiled, as she looked at the water.

Roman said:
"I Was asking your opinion. I can't teleport through dimensions for a certain amount of time. I'm drained and I'm still blind in that eye." Roman said. "That being said, we're walking here."
Mal nodded, "Alright, walking here it is" she said.

Roman said:
Akane blushed lightly as she continued to eat her pancakes. "Now I have to go dig through all my beach wear." She said, laughing lightly.
''i think i need to buy a new one...the last time i went swimming, was 4 years ago...and my chest probably has grown out of it..''

JJKab said:
"Then, if you could, i would be really gratefull." Fricka smiled, as she looked at the water.
Nai nodded and kissed Fricka on the cheek, "Sure thing, Fricka." He said as they soon reached the spot. Nai began to set out the towels and then went to get an umbrella and came back with it. He stuck the umbrella in the sand, in a place where it can block the sun from their spot. "This should be good."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Alright, walking here it is" she said.
Roman nodded and kissed Mal, "I promise, as soon as we get back I'll start getting my rest." He said, smiling at her. "This is just a little exercise to get back in the spirit." Roman said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Nai nodded and kissed Fricka on the cheek, "Sure thing, Fricka." He said as they soon reached the spot. Nai began to set out the towels and then went to get an umbrella and came back with it. He stuck the umbrella in the sand, in a place where it can block the sun from their spot. "This should be good."
Fricka blushed as Nai kissed her on her cheek, and slowly sat down on the sand, looking at the sand, her hair flailing with the wind.

"This is nice.." She said quietly, closing her eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think i need to buy a new one...the last time i went swimming, was 4 years ago...and my chest probably has grown out of it..''
Akane looked at Arashea, "That long? Yeah, I suggest a new one. I don't need all the guys staring at you. That's a body only my eyes shall make contact with~"

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, "That long? Yeah, I suggest a new one. I don't need all the guys staring at you. That's a body only my eyes shall make contact with~"
...✦Arashea giggled at Akane's comment✦...

''haha, alrighty~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back