• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm not going to lie, but we look like idiots." Han muttered as they continued until the place, their back to one another.
"That we do, my friend. But sometimes, the deception of idiocy is more useful than the numbing truth." he said as what awaited his eyes was something amazingly odd.

In the time they were gone, Aika had redecorated the place with silk and lace. She reclined luxuriously on a chaise lounge, draped with silk. She was currently thumbing through a romance novel, in her lingerie, eating flavored bon bons. Their intrusion went wholly unnoticed, until the smell of fishy pizza hit her like a seductive hammer.

"For me?" she cooed as she laid the novel down and sauntered to the two men. "The boy you left here was quite annoying." she said taking the pizza and returning to the pillow and silk ringed chaise. The most notable feature of the room, was his lock box, sprawled open and very empty of his hard working savings. "If you both do not mind, please take your shoes off." she said as she began eating a slice of pizza.

Apollyon became broken for 3 turns.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you cant have pancakes without syrup~''
...✦Arashea said as she giggled putting some syrup on her pancakes as well✦...
Akane chuckled a little, yawning soon after, "I'm still a little tired, so my question might be a little odd. Their is one question I was sure of and it involved that ring." She said, before kissing Arashea on the cheek.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and pointed to the school building, "We're back. We can stop at your dorm so you can grab your things. I'll just wait in the front room." He said, nodding a little.
"I'll be right back!" Fricka stated, as she walked towards her dorm, holding her arm.

After she entered the dorm, she walked towards her drawer, and opened it, searching for her yellow swimming bikini.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled a little, yawning soon after, "I'm still a little tired, so my question might be a little odd. Their is one question I was sure of and it involved that ring." She said, before kissing Arashea on the cheek.
''well yes i will marry you''

...✦She said before she kissed Akane's forehead✦...

Jofune Tsurabisu]Soothing music lightly filled the air. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria started to sleep as the sword started to ash away☫...

@Roman[/URL]
Han didn't say anything in response to Apollyon. Though he did agree with him. He sensed Aika's presence and he knew that meant trouble... He thinks. When he saw the silk and lace everywhere, his face flushed, though it already was. In his demon appearance, he was quite pale. "I don't like this. I'm more of a... You know what never mind." He muttered, before he heard Aika's voice. When he looked at her, he face palmed. What she was wearing was cute, but it didn't seem to fit her in a way to him. "T-Take off my shoes?" He asked, before shrugging and doing so. Underneath his shoes were just simple black dress socks. "You broke Apollyon... He's shocked by what you did to his place I'm pretty sure."

JJKab said:
"I'll be right back!" Fricka stated, as she walked towards her dorm, holding her arm.
After she entered the dorm, she walked towards her drawer, and opened it, searching for her yellow swimming bikini.
Nai had went inside with Fricka and sat down in the living room area. "I'm waiting for you." He called to her, as he sat there, tapping his knee.

After a while, Fricka came out in her yellow bikini, blushing

"H-How do i look..." She asked, looking a bit embarrased at Nai, holding her arm

Roman said:
Nai had went inside with Fricka and sat down in the living room area. "I'm waiting for you." He called to her, as he sat there, tapping his knee.

Roman said:
Han didn't say anything in response to Apollyon. Though he did agree with him. He sensed Aika's presence and he knew that meant trouble... He thinks. When he saw the silk and lace everywhere, his face flushed, though it already was. In his demon appearance, he was quite pale. "I don't like this. I'm more of a... You know what never mind." He muttered, before he heard Aika's voice. When he looked at her, he face palmed. What she was wearing was cute, but it didn't seem to fit her in a way to him. "T-Take off my shoes?" He asked, before shrugging and doing so. Underneath his shoes were just simple black dress socks. "You broke Apollyon... He's shocked by what you did to his place I'm pretty sure."
-Aika-

"And so?" she said as she ate her pizza. "It will make it easier this way. But OMG, where did you get the pizza, its sooo amazing?" she asked earnestly.

Two turns remain while Apollyon remains broken.

@Roman

JJKab said:
After a while, Fricka came out in her yellow bikini, blushing
"H-How do i look..." She asked, looking a bit embarrased at Nai, holding her arm
Nai looked at Fricka and his jaw almost dropped from it's rightful place. He quickly shook his head and sighed, "Y-You look really pretty." He said softly. "No guys better stare!" He thought to himself. "Maybe we should go. I'll just grab a pair or trunks at a nearby store."

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and his jaw almost dropped from it's rightful place. He quickly shook his head and sighed, "Y-You look really pretty." He said softly. "No guys better stare!" He thought to himself. "Maybe we should go. I'll just grab a pair or trunks at a nearby store."
Fricka blushed more at Nai's reaction, as she nodded.

"I'll go pack these up into a backpack" She said quietly, walking towards her bedroom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well yes i will marry you''
...✦She said before she kissed Akane's forehead✦...
Akane smiled, "And I'll marry you too~" she said giggling a little when Arashea kissed her forehead. She then began eating her pancakes.

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "And I'll marry you too~" she said giggling a little when Arashea kissed her forehead. She then began eating her pancakes.
...✦Arashea soon started to eat her pancakes happily✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed more at Nai's reaction, as she nodded.
"I'll go pack these up into a backpack" She said quietly, walking towards her bedroom.
Nai nodded and looked towards a window. "What was that weird feeling I just got? It felt... Tingly in a way." He said quietly to himself.

Fricka came back with the stuff she was wearing before.

"K-Kay... we can go now" She said quietly, scratching the back of her head, as she went towards the exit of the dorm

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Yeah..." Alejandro said, soon looking at May, smiling happily. "I guess things did go well. Even better since Luner is pretty smart. She found you in mere minutes of her disappearance."
(((( I always pictured them the same height, should Alejandro be taller? ))))
(Yes just a little bit)

...€ May put luner down and turned her back into an adult bear €...

"Yea it's just like a game of hide and seek, she always finds me so quickly"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Me too, but she's pretty tough in a way so she knows how to keep herself safe, I'm sure she'll be fine~" she said optimistically.
...♮Luke nodded and continued walking until they appeared at a restaurant ♮...

"We're here"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded and continued walking until they appeared at a restaurant ♮...
"We're here"
Kairassi looked to the building and smiled " Ah, Good, good~ my stomach was starting to growl" she said laughing softly as she made her way toward the entrance.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon started to eat her pancakes happily✦...
"We can still go to the beach if you want. You said you wanted to last night." Akane said softly.

JJKab said:
Fricka came back with the stuff she was wearing before.
"K-Kay... we can go now" She said quietly, scratching the back of her head, as she went towards the exit of the dorm

@Roman
Nai blushed at Fricka's return. "Y-Yeah! Let's go." He said, as he quickly got up and laughed lightly. He then walked towards the door and opened, soon stepping outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back