• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she looked at Nai, still blushing.
"S-Sure... i would love to... buuuut... what's the movie?" She asked out of curiosity, tiling her head slightly.
"Deadpool. It's about an antihero." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. I'm not a big fan of violence, but this is different. It's just movie effects and stuff so there's nothing to be afraid of, especially since it's not a horror movie."

Roman said:
Han used his power to teleport them outside the door of Apollyon's house. "Who's doing the talkin'? Me or you?"
"I talk, you watch my back." he said as he slowly opened the door. "We have returned wit hnummies!" he said as he entered with Han at his back...

..And thus the two men were never heard from again.

(j/k)

@Roman

Roman said:
"Deadpool. It's about an antihero." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. I'm not a big fan of violence, but this is different. It's just movie effects and stuff so there's nothing to be afraid of, especially since it's not a horror movie."
"O-Ok... i trust you on this one" Fricka stated, looking at Nai slightly nervously. She clenched her hand slightly tighter on Nai's.

"Uhm... so.... you s-s-said that you... uhm... in some way you said you fell in love with me.... uhm.... r--r-right?" She asked shyly, looking at the ground.

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and put his arm around her waist, and jumping off the building. Instead of falling at a high speed, Alejandro used his powers to make sort or like an elevator. He thickened the moisture in the air, making sort of like a platform they can stand on as it slowly fell to the ground. Once it did, they were standing in front of Luner. "Here we are." He said as he let go of May.
...€ May blushed when he touched her waist, she looked down at luner until she could actually touch her, once he let go of her, may hugged and picked luner up €...

"I'm sorry luner.."

Nonalaka said:
"Bored when I'm not hanging around with you since my other friend has been out if town a while...but apart from that I've been okay" she sais grinning happily at him.
...♮Luke smiled seeing her smile♮...

"Why is your friend out of town?"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled seeing her smile♮...
"Why is your friend out of town?"
"Hmm?" She looked at him before shrugging "I'm not sure but whatever made her leave must have been important because she left super quick" she said with a nod.

JJKab said:
"O-Ok... i trust you on this one" Fricka stated, looking at Nai slightly nervously. She clenched her hand slightly tighter on Nai's.
"Uhm... so.... you s-s-said that you... uhm... in some way you said you fell in love with me.... uhm.... r--r-right?" She asked shyly, looking at the ground.
Nai smiled and nodded. He fell in love with Fricka at first sight is was he said. He couldn't help but do so when they first met. She was like... Something he dreamed for in a way. "Yeah. Love at first sight is what they call it." He said, looking at Fricka. "Then I got the chance to talk to you. That's when I knew I wasn't mistaken when I felt this way towards you."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed when he touched her waist, she looked down at luner until she could actually touch her, once he let go of her, may hugged and picked luner up €...
"I'm sorry luner.."
Alejandro smiled and looked at Luner and May. "Hey there, Luner." He said, gently rubbing the fur on her back. "If I didn't panic, then we wouldn't have been in that situation." Alejandro then looked up at the building and sighed, "But then we'd never have that moment..."

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled and looked at Luner and May. "Hey there, Luner." He said, gently rubbing the fur on her back. "If I didn't panic, then we wouldn't have been in that situation." Alejandro then looked up at the building and sighed, "But then we'd never have that moment..."
...€ May smiled up at Alejandro, she was glad that this worked how it did, she knew luner would find her eventually so she wasn't worried €...

"I'm happy that this happened"

Roman said:
Nai smiled and nodded. He fell in love with Fricka at first sight is was he said. He couldn't help but do so when they first met. She was like... Something he dreamed for in a way. "Yeah. Love at first sight is what they call it." He said, looking at Fricka. "Then I got the chance to talk to you. That's when I knew I wasn't mistaken when I felt this way towards you."
"Uhm... so... let me ask you a thing... uhm... arent pairs like us should... at least kiss... once?" Fricka's blush deepened, her heartbeet raised.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She looked at him before shrugging "I'm not sure but whatever made her leave must have been important because she left super quick" she said with a nod.
"Oh I see, I hope she's okay"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled up at Alejandro, she was glad that this worked how it did, she knew luner would find her eventually so she wasn't worried €...
"I'm happy that this happened"
"Yeah..." Alejandro said, soon looking at May, smiling happily. "I guess things did go well. Even better since Luner is pretty smart. She found you in mere minutes of her disappearance."

(((( I always pictured them the same height, should Alejandro be taller? ))))

Mayyflower said:
"Oh I see, I hope she's okay"
Kairassi nodded "Me too, but she's pretty tough in a way so she knows how to keep herself safe, I'm sure she'll be fine~" she said optimistically.

Roman said:
Akane blushed lightly and kissed Arashea back, "I sort of made everything. I didn't know specifically what you'd want, and I didn't want to wake you up." She said as she got some pancakes and eggs.
''pancakes and eggs are fine with me''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora waved her hand about as she took a seat on the bed. "Nonsense. How would you know if you never tried? It can't be all that hard to explain something."
''somethings cant be explained...like magic......hmm what would you like? we have this thing being a blade and a pistol or would you like something a bit longer than a blade?''

JJKab said:
"Uhm... so... let me ask you a thing... uhm... arent pairs like us should... at least kiss... once?" Fricka's blush deepened, her heartbeet raised.
Nai stopped walking and smiled, a blush slowly forming on his face. "If you want, we can kiss. I don't think people will want to see that though. Some don't like it when those show their affection publicly. How about we try kissing later?"

"U-Uhm.... s-s-s-s-sure" Fricka giggled nervously, looking at Nai. She slowly started walking forward again, looking for the highschool, and- most importantly- her dorm.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''pancakes and eggs are fine with me''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...
Akane nodded and made everything else disappear. "Want some syrup or anything?" She asked, making a bottle appear on the table. She then put some on her pancakes.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and made everything else disappear. "Want some syrup or anything?" She asked, making a bottle appear on the table. She then put some on her pancakes.
''you cant have pancakes without syrup~''

...✦Arashea said as she giggled putting some syrup on her pancakes as well✦...

JJKab said:
"U-Uhm.... s-s-s-s-sure" Fricka giggled nervously, looking at Nai. She slowly started walking forward again, looking for the highschool, and- most importantly- her dorm.
Nai smiled and pointed to the school building, "We're back. We can stop at your dorm so you can grab your things. I'll just wait in the front room." He said, nodding a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back