• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded before looking at Kenai and tilted her head, pointing at herself, "I'm lazy too, it's not such a bad thing, I just prefer relaxing instead of doing something that could possibly break my small body" she said.
Yuna blinked she looked from herself to Asako and then back again "Break your small body?" She repeated, Yuna herself was rather small for her age herself, in fact she was pretty much the same size a Asako and she was rarely lazy "Are you normally ill or something?" She asked, tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked she looked from herself to Asako and then back again "Break your small body?" She repeated, Yuna herself was rather small for her age herself, in fact she was pretty much the same size a Asako and she was rarely lazy "Are you normally ill or something?" She asked, tilting her head.
Asako looked at her, "Kind of... but i'm also just naturally weak, Hakuru once forced me to carry a freakishly heavy box down the stair's and I nearly died.... she ended up having to carry it all herself" she said.

...₪After their little... activity in the shower, they had moved to the bedroom to continue it. Violetta was completely wiped out at the end, considering how much energy she had spent earlier in the day using one of her stronger forms. So she rolled over, tangled up in the bedcovers, her skin covered in sweat and shower water and small bruise-like marks. The goddess turned her head toward her boyfriend, smiling with a content look on her face. It had been a long time since they had gotten that intimate, and she really had missed it quite a bit. So to be here like this made her happy, and she moved a hand to stroke Takashi's face lovingly, to show him exactly how she felt₪...

"That was... amazing. I've really missed you."

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elliott shook his head "Not at all, I don't have any other plans today so I don't mind how long we take to get there really" he said with a nod "Unless of course, we leave it so late, the amusement park is closed" he said with a chuckle. "Besides, I don't want you carrying it around either, in case you open it up while were there! Today is strictly for relaxing"

◎Yumi◎

Yumi held up her hands and gave him a mockingly shocked looked, "Me? Open my bag to do homework? Why I would never!" She said dramatically before chuckling quietly and lowering her hands. That was something that she was likely to do and she very well knew that, so that, besides not wanting to carry something a little heavy, was why she didn't want to take her book with her. It would be sort of a nuisance anyways to carry something like that around.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked over at Alejandro and smiled back she nodded €...
"Yes please"
Alejandro nodded and put his arm around her waist, and jumping off the building. Instead of falling at a high speed, Alejandro used his powers to make sort or like an elevator. He thickened the moisture in the air, making sort of like a platform they can stand on as it slowly fell to the ground. Once it did, they were standing in front of Luner. "Here we are." He said as he let go of May.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she got out of bed and waited for Akane✦...
Akane had stood up and made some clothes appear on her. She hadn't got dressed yet so she was still in the nude at one point. "Okay. Let's go~" she said as she walked out of the room.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him and thought for a bit. "Alright, but not a super long one" she said.
Roman chuckled and walked over to Mal, "You got it mom." He said sarcastically. "Anyways, do you want to walk here through this dimension they teleported the mansion to or would you prefer Earth?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and walked over to Mal, "You got it mom." He said sarcastically. "Anyways, do you want to walk here through this dimension they teleported the mansion to or would you prefer Earth?"
Mal looked at him and shrugged, "Since your the one who wanted to go on the walk shouldn't you be choosing?" she asked,

Lumina said:
...₪After their little... activity in the shower, they had moved to the bedroom to continue it. Violetta was completely wiped out at the end, considering how much energy she had spent earlier in the day using one of her stronger forms. So she rolled over, tangled up in the bedcovers, her skin covered in sweat and shower water and small bruise-like marks. The goddess turned her head toward her boyfriend, smiling with a content look on her face. It had been a long time since they had gotten that intimate, and she really had missed it quite a bit. So to be here like this made her happy, and she moved a hand to stroke Takashi's face lovingly, to show him exactly how she felt₪...
"That was... amazing. I've really missed you."

@Roman
Takashi was laying there next to Violetta. Sweat running down his forehead, along with the shower water, which kept his hair moist and damp. He felt Violetta's hand on his face, and he soon moved his hand up to her own. He smiled a little, equally tired as his lover. It's been awhile since they were able to do such things considering he's either busy or they are already tired from dates. Mostly since he was gone. He then chuckled lightly and kissed her on the forehead...

"Yeah.. It was. You can say it was to make up for half the time I was gone."

He said the last part as a joke and just kissed her forehead again..

"I missed you too, my Goddess. I missed you a lot..."

Roman said:
Akane had stood up and made some clothes appear on her. She hadn't got dressed yet so she was still in the nude at one point. "Okay. Let's go~" she said as she walked out of the room.
...✦Arashea nodded before she made some clothes appear on her as well✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but it's doable''
...♱She said before going to her room♱...
It was easy that it was doable for Seris, but for Elora it was possibly the hardest thing to do. Sure she worked with a lot of technology here and there and knew what did what, but what she could never do was design something or her own or make a prototype out of it. She left those kind of things up to Analia or someone else who was relatively good with doing that kind of stuff. As she followed Seris to her room, Elora was thinking that maybe she should invest some of her time into learning on the subject a bit more. She thought it was better to learn how to do it herself then have other people make something for her.. though really, sometimes she really needed to have someone else make something for her. "Well thats good. Maybe you could teach me how to do stuff like that sometime, or not. It doesn't really matter either way to me." Elora stated, putting her hands into her pockets.

WeirdPrincess said:
It was easy that it was doable for Seris, but for Elora it was possibly the hardest thing to do. Sure she worked with a lot of technology here and there and knew what did what, but what she could never do was design something or her own or make a prototype out of it. She left those kind of things up to Analia or someone else who was relatively good with doing that kind of stuff. As she followed Seris to her room, Elora was thinking that maybe she should invest some of her time into learning on the subject a bit more. She thought it was better to learn how to do it herself then have other people make something for her.. though really, sometimes she really needed to have someone else make something for her. "Well thats good. Maybe you could teach me how to do stuff like that sometime, or not. It doesn't really matter either way to me." Elora stated, putting her hands into her pockets.
''well...i may not be the best teacher...or im horrible at teaching. i cant really explain..''

...♱She said before getting on the 6-screen computer, clicking a file as many blueprints of gun blades showed up on all the screens♱...

Roman said:
Nai smiled and ate another dumpling. He then looked at her, and playfully puffed out his cheeks. "Now I know where we can go lunch sometomes." He said laughing lightly.
Roman said:
Nai smiled and ate another dumpling. He then looked at her, and playfully puffed out his cheeks. "Now I know where we can go lunch sometomes." He said laughing lightly.
"Yeah, this place seems nice.. Just like you" Fricka said, looking in a flirtly manner at Dai.

JJKab said:
"Yeah, this place seems nice.. Just like you" Fricka said, looking in a flirtly manner at Dai.
Nai laughed lightly and looked over at Fricka, "Thanks. You're nice too. In fact, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met." He said before eating another dumpling.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and looked over at Fricka, "Thanks. You're nice too. In fact, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met." He said before eating another dumpling.
"Aww come on, there has to be someone in your life who was nicer than me.." Fricka stated, holding her fork with a dumpling nailed on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back