• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''all i can do is create...but i do have a spell that ive shared to others who are responsible enough to know when its right to stop. theres this spell i call, Endless. a spell that can cause intense pain all around your body. and this pain will last for as long as i want it..''
Sora blinked before sticking another piece of egg in her mouth. "Not nearly as profound as I was expecting, but still interesting I guess." Then standing up and stretching Sora turned to Natsumi. "Well should we get going towards the grocery store then?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora blinked before sticking another piece of egg in her mouth. "Not nearly as profound as I was expecting, but still interesting I guess." Then standing up and stretching Sora turned to Natsumi. "Well should we get going towards the grocery store then?"

[/QUOTE]
''soon...i wanna go at lunch time. when can eat out and then grab the groceries''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''soon...i wanna go at lunch time. when can eat out and then grab the groceries''
"Oh so then we're going to hit the amusement park in the evening then I guess? Well then how are we supposed to kill the time?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too Akane~''
...✦She said as she smiled more at Akane✦...
Akane giggled a little and sat up, though she had let Arashea go. "I prepared a breakfast.. Using my powers though. I didn't want to wake up my sleeping beauty~"

Roman said:
Alejandro thought back to what he was told by the woman who chipped them. "They need to make us members of society... That way we would fit in." He said, sighing lightly. "I think I'm a good asset to society without the chip."
...€ May was about to say something when she heard a baby bear rawr, it was loud and clear for her because the bear was calling out to her, may let go of his hand and walked to the edge of the building and looked down and saw luner, may smiled €...

"She found me"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head, "Maybe, though the first time we met I forced him to take me somewhere" she said and smiled..
Yuna giggled "Well he is kinda lazy, forcing is the only way to get him to go places~" she said with a smile.

Kenai looked over at her before grunting "I'm right here you know, you're speaking like I'm not here" he said with slightly furrowed brows.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] "Oh so then we're going to hit the amusement park in the evening then I guess? Well then how are we supposed to kill the time?"

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno...any ideas?''

Roman said:
Akane giggled a little and sat up, though she had let Arashea go. "I prepared a breakfast.. Using my powers though. I didn't want to wake up my sleeping beauty~"
''then shall we eat then?''

...✦Arashea asked as she smiled happily✦...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May was about to say something when she heard a baby bear rawr, it was loud and clear for her because the bear was calling out to her, may let go of his hand and walked to the edge of the building and looked down and saw luner, may smiled €...
"She found me"
Alejandro walked over to the edge with May and smiled when he saw Luner. He Aldo smiled because her return seemed to make May happy. "If you want, I could take you down safely." He said, looking at May with a light smile.

Roman said:
Alejandro walked over to the edge with May and smiled when he saw Luner. He Aldo smiled because her return seemed to make May happy. "If you want, I could take you down safely." He said, looking at May with a light smile.
...€ May looked over at Alejandro and smiled back she nodded €...

"Yes please"

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna smiled, "sure" she said and nodded.
''oh okay''

...✿She said as she smiled. She thought Brianna would say no since she was a neko. But she didnt know that it only applies to cats. That cats hate water✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then shall we eat then?''
...✦Arashea asked as she smiled happily✦...
Akane smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go eat~ After that, you said you wanted to go to the beach so we'll go there after."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled impishly and pushed Natsumi down onto the bed and kissed her before whispering in her ear, "I can think of a few ways..."
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
ok xD )

Roman said:
Akane smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go eat~ After that, you said you wanted to go to the beach so we'll go there after."
...✦Arashea nodded before she got out of bed and waited for Akane✦...

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Glad to hear it." He said as he changed his form. It was one of his older forms he didn't use too often. He looked at Mal and smiled.
30de5c50681755aee25375ce771a5760_480.jpg

"As much as you might not want me to, I'm going out. Wanna come with? Bot like to a bar or anything. Just for a walk..."
Mal looked at him and thought for a bit. "Alright, but not a super long one" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "Well he is kinda lazy, forcing is the only way to get him to go places~" she said with a smile.
Kenai looked over at her before grunting "I'm right here you know, you're speaking like I'm not here" he said with slightly furrowed brows.
Asako nodded before looking at Kenai and tilted her head, pointing at herself, "I'm lazy too, it's not such a bad thing, I just prefer relaxing instead of doing something that could possibly break my small body" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh okay''
...✿She said as she smiled. She thought Brianna would say no since she was a neko. But she didnt know that it only applies to cats. That cats hate water✿...
Brianna then continued smiling happily, "Though I can't swim" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back