• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"And here I thought we were getting off the hook." Han said, as he looked towards a window. He sighed and looked at the number of the waitress before looking at Apollyon. "So, we giving her an arm? What is it we have to sacrifice?"
"Someone has to give her the pizza." he said as he carried the pizza and leftovers, having made sure to swipe a couple of orders of those cheesy breadsticks.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...okay, i didnt know what that meant. but when am i gonna be let out of here?''
(he said he cannot speak or read the common language.)

Image: A battle; Image: Stop sign; Image: White hatted cowboy standing over a fallen black dressed cowboy.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu](he said he cannot speak or read the common language.) Image: A battle; Image: Stop sign; Image: White hatted cowboy standing over a fallen black dressed cowboy. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''so...until someone dies? well, this is gonna take a while...''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked and her face reddened, she had no idea that he would hug her in his sleep, and if she escaped it might wake him up.
He continued to hug her, not very tightly though but he didn't seem to be waking up at all.

Suddenly a giggle could be heard from not that far away as a girl with brown curly hair made her way over "Oh, my~" she said as she knelt near them "I thought I'd find him here, I thought I told him to not sleep outdoors" she said shaking her head. Before looking to Asako "Need some help?" She asked with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked to the girl, recognising how she smiled had figured out that it must be Chiharu in one of her older forms. Hearing the boy speak she frowned and tilted her head she had obviously figured out who it was a while ago, she was just giving him space to come to."Protect who....us?" She said as she knelt beside him and Chiharu "We're all fine" she said softly "Don't say things like that, none of us would want you to die"
@Nonalaka

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Girl shrugging. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''...''

...☫Seria just relaxed. She guessed it was gonna be awhile before the battle is over☫...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked at him, blinking a few times, she hadn't realised she had thought that aloud to herself, giggling a little she then smiled " Yeah, sounds good" she said happily.
@Mayyflower

((Here you go~))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...maybe...here, eat the pancakes before they get cold''
...✿She said to Brianna before smiling at her✿...
Brianna smiled and grabbed the plate, sitting down, "Thank you!~" she said before she began eating.

Nonalaka said:
He continued to hug her, not very tightly though but he didn't seem to be waking up at all.
Suddenly a giggle could be heard from not that far away as a girl with brown curly hair made her way over "Oh, my~" she said as she knelt near them "I thought I'd find him here, I thought I told him to not sleep outdoors" she said shaking her head. Before looking to Asako "Need some help?" She asked with a chuckle.
Asako blinked and looked at her, "Yeah, though I'm afraid to wake him up" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna smiled and grabbed the plate, sitting down, "Thank you!~" she said before she began eating.
''your welcome~''

...✿She said before sitting down as well eating some pancakes as well✿...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas was breathing a bit heavier than normal, almost unnoticeably so, but he was. Though his eyes showed a bit of determination, if the ring truly made her memories start to resurface from her past life then she may recover, making it easier to track down those that would be glad to have her back. To that end, Thomas pulled out the ring once more, whispering a quiet spell to give him temporary control over a small amount of air and water which he used to clean off and shine the ring. After that he started to walk towards Lumina slowly♜...

"You know, i pulled this ring out of your ashes when you were reborn, it's yours and now something one should throw away. After all, it shows that someone loves you enough to want to spend forever with you, even though it's a custom greedy humans started not even a hundred years ago."

...♜Thomas stopped in front of Lumina, holding his hand out with the ring resting on his palm, starting Lumina in the eyes. He was obviously showing he wasn't going to be easy to get rid of, and in that moment he took the time to inject more of his mana into Lumina in order to check if she was hungry or some how hurt, after doing that he sighed and shook his head at her before talking in a slightly annoyed tone♜...

"And you know, if you were smart, you would have waited till after my offer of food before trying to run. I mean, really, even i know to exploit as much as i can from someone before trying to get rid of them. But then again, i'm rambling and telling you things i shouldn't."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was facing away from Thomas as he approached her, her wings twitching a bit in his direction as he began to move closer. Her breathing had slowed some, but her head was still a mess. It was like the canvas again, but instead of black mixing with white, it was the blackness of her mind mixing with red. The blackness of the madness mixing in with the redness of wanting everything to burn. Truly the madness just erased any sense of inhibition, letting loose all of the emotion that her previous life had locked away. It was why she was so brash and uncouth compared to her usual kind self. Of course Lumina herself didn't know this. So with these new memories came this new sense of redness in her mind, even matching the color of the hair of the man that wouldn't leave her head. The battle in her head was causing the headache, and Thomas' chattering really wasn't helping. As he mentioned the ring, Lumina turned and glared at him, holding a hand to her head still♤...

"I don't want anything to do with that thing. I don't have anyone. I don't need anybody. Especially not you."

...♤His insistence on following her was really getting annoying. Why did he care what she did? Steadying her breathing, Lumina stood upright, putting back on her jacket before glancing back at Thomas. Her eyes fell on the ring for a split second and a flash of pain shot through her head, simultaneously setting her fist on fire for the same amount of time. Her body screamed to just engulf whatever she could see in flames, and you could see that desire on her face, but she knew that now wasn't the optimal time, so she resisted. As the feelings subsided, Lumina turned and started walking down the alley, speaking as she did so♤...

"Stop following me before I can't control myself anymore."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked and looked at her, "Yeah, though I'm afraid to wake him up" she said.
Yuna smiled and rolled her eyes a little "Afraid to wake him up?, well I'm not~" she said with a giggle before poking his side "Kenai!" She said a bit loudly so he jumped awake.

"H-Huh?" He looked at Yuna, then Asako "S-Sorry" he mumbled as he realised he had hugged her as he let go, his cheeks a bit pink.

"I told you about sleeping in the open!" Yuna said as she placed her hands on her hips and stared at him.

Kenai rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah...This is my sister, Yuna...." He said as he looked to Asako.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled and rolled her eyes a little "Afraid to wake him up?, well I'm not~" she said with a giggle before poking his side "Kenai!" She said a bit loudly so he jumped awake.
"H-Huh?" He looked at Yuna, then Asako "S-Sorry" he mumbled as he realised he had hugged her as he let go, his cheeks a bit pink.

"I told you about sleeping in the open!" Yuna said as she placed her hands on her hips and stared at him.

Kenai rolled his eyes "Yeah, yeah...This is my sister, Yuna...." He said as he looked to Asako.
Asako looked between the two, "You do look kinda similiar" she said then looked at Yuna, "I told him I wouldn't mind if he fell asleep" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tsh...well, im gonna make breakfast first...what do you want to eat?''
((Starting to get over my cold, and Friday, no school, and all next week is spring break so YAY!!! [although I do have like 2 essays to write over break xD ] ))

Sora grinned began nibbling on Natsumi's ear before speaking, "Well unless you're an option, then some waffles and eggs sounds good to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back