• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked between the two, "You do look kinda similiar" she said then looked at Yuna, "I told him I wouldn't mind if he fell asleep" she said.
She raised a brow "Until you realised he was a hugger" she said as she looked to Asako "And look like him?, No thank you!" she said as she the puffed up her cheeks and gave a thumbs down before giggling "I'm kidding of course" she said waving her hands a little. "So you must be his new friend, Its been a long time since he's had friends, you must have a good influence on him or something~" she said with a smile, she was genuinely happy that he was making friends.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow "Until you realised he was a hugger" she said as she looked to Asako "And look like him?, No thank you!" she said as she the puffed up her cheeks and gave a thumbs down before giggling "I'm kidding of course" she said waving her hands a little. "So you must be his new friend, Its been a long time since he's had friends, you must have a good influence on him or something~" she said with a smile, she was genuinely happy that he was making friends.
Asako tilted her head, "Maybe, though the first time we met I forced him to take me somewhere" she said and smiled..

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((Starting to get over my cold, and Friday, no school, and all next week is spring break so YAY!!! [although I do have like 2 essays to write over break xD ] ))
Sora grinned began nibbling on Natsumi's ear before speaking, "Well unless you're an option, then some waffles and eggs sounds good to me."

[/QUOTE]
''i-i guess i can be an option...but if you want...''

...☫Natsumi said as she blushed more☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-i guess i can be an option...but if you want...''
...☫Natsumi said as she blushed more☫...
Sora giggled and separated herself from Natsumi. "Nah, I think I'll save you for later, let the excitement build a little first."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled and separated herself from Natsumi. "Nah, I think I'll save you for later, let the excitement build a little first."

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...so eggs and waffles...?''

...☫She said before she created a plate☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...so eggs and waffles...?''
...☫She said before she created a plate☫...
Sora laughed as she picked up a fork and speared a piece of egg. Leaning back on the bed she spoke in a slightly smug tone of voice. "You sound as if your disappointed~!"

JJKab said:
Fricka Smiled widely, as she looled at the dumplings.
"They're really good" She stated, eating rather quickly

(((:<)))
Nai smiled and ate another dumpling. He then looked at her, and playfully puffed out his cheeks. "Now I know where we can go lunch sometomes." He said laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea looked at her happily and giggled some more✦...
"I think I've given someone an amazing morning." Akane said, as she smiled back at her. "I love you, Arashea."

Mayyflower said:
...€ Mays frown disappeared, she smiled alittle bit at him €...
"Why are they even chipping people?"
Alejandro thought back to what he was told by the woman who chipped them. "They need to make us members of society... That way we would fit in." He said, sighing lightly. "I think I'm a good asset to society without the chip."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "sure, i'm alright with that" she said and smiled.
Roman smiled, "Glad to hear it." He said as he changed his form. It was one of his older forms he didn't use to often. He looked at Mal and smiled.

30de5c50681755aee25375ce771a5760_480.jpg

"As much as you might not want me to, I'm going out. Wanna come with? Bot like to a bar or anything. Just for a walk..."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was facing away from Thomas as he approached her, her wings twitching a bit in his direction as he began to move closer. Her breathing had slowed some, but her head was still a mess. It was like the canvas again, but instead of black mixing with white, it was the blackness of her mind mixing with red. The blackness of the madness mixing in with the redness of wanting everything to burn. Truly the madness just erased any sense of inhibition, letting loose all of the emotion that her previous life had locked away. It was why she was so brash and uncouth compared to her usual kind self. Of course Lumina herself didn't know this. So with these new memories came this new sense of redness in her mind, even matching the color of the hair of the man that wouldn't leave her head. The battle in her head was causing the headache, and Thomas' chattering really wasn't helping. As he mentioned the ring, Lumina turned and glared at him, holding a hand to her head still♤...
"I don't want anything to do with that thing. I don't have anyone. I don't need anybody. Especially not you."

...♤His insistence on following her was really getting annoying. Why did he care what she did? Steadying her breathing, Lumina stood upright, putting back on her jacket before glancing back at Thomas. Her eyes fell on the ring for a split second and a flash of pain shot through her head, simultaneously setting her fist on fire for the same amount of time. Her body screamed to just engulf whatever she could see in flames, and you could see that desire on her face, but she knew that now wasn't the optimal time, so she resisted. As the feelings subsided, Lumina turned and started walking down the alley, speaking as she did so♤...

"Stop following me before I can't control myself anymore."
...♜Thomas sighed after a few moments of being quiet. So the ring wasn't going to work, well, at least not in a good way. That put him back at square one, well, close to square one. Though now he was at a loss of what to do, he couldn't just leave her. He owed a debt to her, one that was composed of both his actions against her, and her actions to help him. To him it was something that he could never repay in full because of the added weight of him and his life being worthless, but Lumina still helping him back in that lab. Now Thomas had placed the ring back in his pocket as he realized that he spoke softly, not with any form of self pity or saddness, rather it was in a tone closer to how one may remark on the weather♜...

"You know Lumina, literally no one in this world, or any of them will ever need someone that's not suppose to exist. So your argument means nothing there."

...♜Thomas then moved his arms so he could loosen the braces around his forearms, dropping them to the ground before freeing his cloak from around his neck and dropping it on top of the braces. Taking a step forward, Thomas felt one of those emotions that was usually suppressed by the connection to Siegfried start to surface, he wasn't sure what it was, but he let it guide him. Blindly, he got behind Lumina before he thought he was just going to grab her, but he ended up doing more. First his hand grasped her shoulder firmly, then he pulled her back as to spin Lumina around. Finally his other arm wrapped around the phoenix's back while the arm the was used to grab her moved so his hand was on the back of her head, attempting to guide it into his shoulder. Thomas was confused by the closeness, not having ever needed to be this close to someone besides capturing or knocking them out. Then he started speaking, it felt right, but weird at the same time; truthfully, he wondered if this is how one should feel while being protective♜...

"Then don't control yourself, burn me as many times as you want, for what i have done to you will never be repaid. Just know this, i will never abandon you, never seek to harm you; and i will protect you till someone better comes along or is found."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe i should make many variations of it. theres a laptop i use to create a rough draft of the weapons im about to craft. its kinda difficult''
...♱She said before going into the apartment she and Celia's family lived in♱...
"I wouldn't think it was easy. Creating a type of rough draft on a laptop seems kind of hard." Elora stated as she followed Seris into the apartment, closing the door behind her.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora laughed as she picked up a fork and speared a piece of egg. Leaning back on the bed she spoke in a slightly smug tone of voice. "You sound as if your disappointed~!"

[/QUOTE]
''no, im just serious when i create stuff...if i dont concentrate, my creation is...deformed..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't think it was easy. Creating a type of rough draft on a laptop seems kind of hard." Elora stated as she followed Seris into the apartment, closing the door behind her.
''but it's doable''

...♱She said before going to her room♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, im just serious when i create stuff...if i dont concentrate, my creation is...deformed..''
Sora laughed, "Sure let's just go with that...So tell me more about your powers anyway, I have a general idea of what they are, but not that great. Can you only create stuff, or can you also change matter? Can you affect living organisms stuff like that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just closed her eyes. She's been think about she's been doing most of the time before she was made into a maid. She usually fought in many battles. She never had time to love again nor to enjoy home☫...
The pampering and feeding was continuing to help her relax and enjoy the ride.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora laughed, "Sure let's just go with that...So tell me more about your powers anyway, I have a general idea of what they are, but not that great. Can you only create stuff, or can you also change matter? Can you affect living organisms stuff like that?"

[/QUOTE]
''all i can do is create...but i do have a spell that ive shared to others who are responsible enough to know when its right to stop. theres this spell i call, Endless. a spell that can cause intense pain all around your body. and this pain will last for as long as i want it..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back