• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor was sitting on the bed, looking at the tv as Celia went and searched for something. When she finished and climbed and into, and began talking, Taylor listened. He loved her too, and he in fact loved when she told him that she loved him, it made him smile all the time. He didn't say anything and just held up the blankets as he put it over his body. He smiled when he saw Celia with her bear and he gently placed his hand on her arm and he spoke softly...

"It's not weird. Everyone loves being told by someone that they love them... And I love you."

Taylor put a hand on the bear and pulled it out of her arms and then moved closer to her. He smiled as he moved some hair from her face and he leaned in for a kiss. When his lips touched Celia's he smiled. A moment later her pulled away...

"Do you think you can handle your emotions now?"
...❤︎Celia blushed reddened further, but she smiled at Taylor, happy to hear him say that he loved her. Of course, she knew that already, but it was always nice to hear it. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kind of like the teddy she was holding. Or rather.. had been holding before Taylor had taken Celia's fuzzy cuddling buddy. That bear was like a protective blanket, something that was there to prevent or protect her, in a way, from doing anything. Now with that gone, she felt slightly embarrassed and open. There wasn't anything for her to cover herself with, except for a blanket or something. Though the feelings weren't bad per say, just.. the openness was something she wasn't particularly use to feeling a lot. Celia was fine though and brushed that thought out of her mind. As Taylor moved closer, Celia's blush heightened in color and temperature. Nothing, but a small kiss had happened and she was already getting those feelings from before. Would she be able to handle it? Most likely. Did Celia think she could though? Not entirely, but enough to the point where she wouldn't get up and bolt again. Doubting herself wouldn't get Celia anywhere though, so she had to really think she could cope with those weird emotions from earlier. If she doubted herself, she'd most likely be in the same situation as before and that was something she definitely didn't want to do. Celia soon nodded slow before smiling a little as she answered his question❤︎...

"Yeah, I can. I promise~"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
@Nonalaka
Kenai continued to doze off, his ears occasionally wiggling as he dreamt he soon turned to Asako and then pulled her into a hug, still fast asleep but mumbling something. Hugging things in his sleep seemed to be a habit of his, it was probably why he wanted to nap when he got home instead of here.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"It wouldn't be any trouble to drop this stuff off first would it? I don't think I'd want to carry this book around the entire time we're at the amusement park." Yumi said with a slight laugh as she grabbed her bag that was behind her chair, soon grabbing her math textbook and putting that in there. The book was a bit heavy, so she didn't want to carry it around while at the amusement park. That and she needed to refrigerate the leftover pastry that she didn't eat. She zipped the bag closed and turned back to face Elliot.
Elliott shook his head "Not at all, I don't have any other plans today so I don't mind how long we take to get there really" he said with a nod "Unless of course, we leave it so late, the amusement park is closed" he said with a chuckle. "Besides, I don't want you carrying it around either, in case you open it up while were there! Today is strictly for relaxing"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea opened the box seeing a ring and immediately knowing what it meant and hugged Akane in happiness✦...
''yes!''
Akane smiled and hugged Arashea back, and giggled as she held onto her.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled reasurringly, as she laid her hand on Nai's
"No... Don't worry... These won't bite you..." She giggled a bit.
Nai sighed and put his hands on the table soon laughing a little himself. After awhile, it all just seemed like a joke to himnd he thought it was sort if funny. The waiter returned with their drinks and had took their order, which Nai had taken care of. "We s hy would have our food soon." He said as he sipped his root beer.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and listened, Chipped? Ohhh yeaa.. She had thought that it was over by now €...
"It doesn't ruin anything"

...€ She wasn't fully aware of the whole chipping situation, she frowned a little €...

"That whole thing is still going on? I thought it would be over by now..."
Alejandro nodded and looked at their hands, "The chipping is still going on... Unfortunately I was one of the victims, along with a few others about the same age as myself." He said, sighing lightly. Alejandro smiled a little though, "I'm just happy you don't care about it."

Roman said:
Nai sighed and put his hands on the table soon laughing a little himself. After awhile, it all just seemed like a joke to himnd he thought it was sort if funny. The waiter returned with their drinks and had took their order, which Nai had taken care of. "We s hy would have our food soon." He said as he sipped his root beer.
Fricka smiled slyly, as she sat up, and took the glass of water she ordered. She took a sip of it, and shivered a bit.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slyly, as she sat up, and took the glass of water she ordered. She took a sip of it, and shivered a bit.
Nai looked at Fricka and chuckled lightly, "That's some cold water." He said, nudging her arm. He then rubbed his chin as he thought about what they could do after lunch, before deciding to ask Fricka. "Hey, what do you feel like doing after this?"

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and chuckled lightly, "That's some cold water." He said, nudging her arm. He then rubbed his chin as he thought about what they could do after lunch, before deciding to ask Fricka. "Hey, what do you feel like doing after this?"
"Yeah.." Fricka leaned on the chair, as she looked at the ceiling.

"I heard there's a beach nearby..." She said.

JJKab said:
"Yeah.." Fricka leaned on the chair, as she looked at the ceiling.
"I heard there's a beach nearby..." She said.
"Beach it is then." Nai said, nodding his head as he looked back for the waiter. Nai then turned around and looked at Fricka. "We'll just have to head back and get our things." He said, before the waiter put their food on the table. "After we eat~" He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"Beach it is then." Nai said, nodding his head as he looked back for the waiter. Nai then turned around and looked at Fricka. "We'll just have to head back and get our things." He said, before the waiter put their food on the table. "After we eat~" He said laughing lightly.
"Sure!" Fricka exclaimed happily, as she took the fork, and began eating.

JJKab said:
"Sure!" Fricka exclaimed happily, as she took the fork, and began eating.
Nai also began eating. Once he swallowed the food, he smiled at Fricka, "How do you like them?" He asked.

(((( Gtg ))))

Roman said:
Nai also began eating. Once he swallowed the food, he smiled at Fricka, "How do you like them?" He asked.
(((( Gtg ))))
Fricka Smiled widely, as she looled at the dumplings.

"They're really good" She stated, eating rather quickly

(((:<)))

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and looked at their hands, "The chipping is still going on... Unfortunately I was one of the victims, along with a few others about the same age as myself." He said, sighing lightly. Alejandro smiled a little though, "I'm just happy you don't care about it."
...€ Mays frown disappeared, she smiled alittle bit at him €...

"Why are they even chipping people?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dang......alright. i guess we could do that..''
...: Nymph nodded and yawned alittle :...

"Yea just call me when your ready to go through with the plan.."

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph nodded and yawned alittle :...
"Yea just call me when your ready to go through with the plan.."
((Did you miss my reply?))

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and sat up. "Agreed." He said as he moved his arms around. "I've healed.. But the wound isn't completely healed. It has a chance at reopening, which is something I don't want." He said before looking at Mal. "Maybe we can read another sometime."
Mal nodded, "sure, i'm alright with that" she said and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai continued to doze off, his ears occasionally wiggling as he dreamt he soon turned to Asako and then pulled her into a hug, still fast asleep but mumbling something. Hugging things in his sleep seemed to be a habit of his, it was probably why he wanted to nap when he got home instead of here.
Asako blinked and her face reddened, she had no idea that he would hug her in his sleep, and if she escaped it might wake him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back