• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...yeah, il make sure he gets one hell of a fire storm...or does it anger you at all..?''
"Yea it angered me when I found out but I couldn't do anything because I wasn't on earth yet.."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Yeah. You're like the perfect person to sleep with. I actually had a good dream tonight rather than a bad one. I have you to thank for that... And I had an amazing night too~"
...you just quoted the wrong person XDD))

''yeah...me too. i love you babe~''

...✦She said before nuzzling her neck softly and playfully✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't do a thing, still slightly blushing.
"You?... You?" She asked quietly, looking up at Nai, smiling slightly
Nai looked at Fricka and slowly moved his hand away. "I... Am sorry." He said sighing lightly. "I didn't mean to put my hand there... I-In fact, I was trying to wrap it around you." He panicked. She probably thought he was a perv now...

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and slowly moved his hand away. "I... Am sorry." He said sighing lightly. "I didn't mean to put my hand there... I-In fact, I was trying to wrap it around you." He panicked. She probably thought he was a perv now...
"N-nothing happened, r-r-really... If I didn't know you... I may have thought that... B-but... Since I do... It's not a big deal.." Fricka said, looking up at Nai, smiling gently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...you just quoted the wrong person XDD))
''yeah...me too. i love you babe~''

...✦She said before nuzzling her neck softly and playfully✦...
(((( Sorry I had quoted Jofune then read your post thinking I had quoted that lol ))))

Akane smiled and held onto Arashea, "I think fiancé is a more fitting term for those who are engaged." Akane said, as a little box appeared in front of Arashea. "You told me you'd say yes~"

Roman said:
(((( Sorry I had quoted Jofune then read your post thinking I had quoted that lol ))))
Akane smiled and held onto Arashea, "I think fiancé is a more fitting term for those who are engaged." Akane said, as a little box appeared in front of Arashea. "You told me you'd say yes~"
...✦Arashea went wide eyed but in a happy way✦...

''i-is that what i think it is?''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed from embarrassment... May rubbed her cheeks and then let out a relaxing sigh, she looked out into the distance €...
"Yea... It is nice, I really do love it out here.. So beautiful and peaceful"

tumblr_ne2kvj2o9R1stirm3o1_500.gif
Alejandro stood up and his wings appeared. He then floated over in front of May and looked at her. He raised his hand and then lowered it so May could grab it. "May?"

tumblr_nneypms7y71tch22bo1_500.gif

"Would you like to be my first ever girlfriend and my only girlfriend..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then~ wanna exchange phone numbers then? just so i can call you when we can kick his ass''
...: Nymph nodded again and got her phone out :...

"Tell me when your ready"

JJKab said:
"N-nothing happened, r-r-really... If I didn't know you... I may have thought that... B-but... Since I do... It's not a big deal.." Fricka said, looking up at Nai, smiling gently.
Nai smiled and sighed a relieving sigh. "Y-You aren't mad t-then? I mean... I did just touch your... Breast. Not like it was on purpose though!" He added quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph nodded again and got her phone out :...
"Tell me when your ready"
...⊹Kristako soon gave Nymph her number. She was very calm about it. It seemed she's made a friend outside of the massive mansion she lived in⊹...

Roman said:
Alejandro stood up and his wings appeared. He then floated over in front of May and looked at her. He raised his hand and then lowered it so May could grab it. "May?"
tumblr_nneypms7y71tch22bo1_500.gif

"Would you like to be my first ever girlfriend and my only girlfriend..."
...€ May blushed again, it seemed like that's all she had been doing lately, she looked up at him and then placed her hand in his, she smiled lightly and nodded €...

"I-I would love too"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea went wide eyed but in a happy way✦...
''i-is that what i think it is?''
Akane giggled, "I'm not sure." She teased. It was indeed a ring for Arashea symbolizing that they were to be married, but she wanted her to open it. "You'll have to tell me~"

Roman said:
Akane giggled, "I'm not sure." She teased. It was indeed a ring for Arashea symbolizing that they were to be married, but she wanted her to open it. "You'll have to tell me~"
...✦Arashea opened the box seeing a ring and immediately knowing what it meant and hugged Akane in happiness✦...

''yes!''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed again, it seemed like that's all she had been doing lately, she looked up at him and then placed her hand in his, she smiled lightly and nodded €...
"I-I would love too"
Alejandro smiled when she placed her hand in his and he landed right in front of her. "I promise to make sure you enjoy every moment you can with me. Even through times like this." He said referring to the whole chipping thing. "O-Oh... And I hope this doesn't ruin the amazing relationship we just formed... But I was chipped..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon gave Nymph her number. She was very calm about it. It seemed she's made a friend outside of the massive mansion she lived in⊹...
...: Nymph put her phone away and looked back at kristako :...

"So where do you think cam is hiding anyway?"

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph put her phone away and looked back at kristako :...
"So where do you think cam is hiding anyway?"
''well...im sure it was some mansion...maybe il go on yet another mountain to see if he'll blow me up again or not''

Roman said:
Nai smiled and sighed a relieving sigh. "Y-You aren't mad t-then? I mean... I did just touch your... Breast. Not like it was on purpose though!" He added quickly.
Fricka smiled reasurringly, as she laid her hand on Nai's

"No... Don't worry... These won't bite you..." She giggled a bit.

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled when she placed her hand in his and he landed right in front of her. "I promise to make sure you enjoy every moment you can with me. Even through times like this." He said referring to the whole chipping thing. "O-Oh... And I hope this doesn't ruin the amazing relationship we just formed... But I was chipped..."
...€ May smiled and listened, Chipped? Ohhh yeaa.. She had thought that it was over by now €...

"It doesn't ruin anything"

...€ She wasn't fully aware of the whole chipping situation, she frowned a little €...

"That whole thing is still going on? I thought it would be over by now..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im sure it was some mansion...maybe il go on yet another mountain to see if he'll blow me up again or not''
...: Nymph chuckled softly again, she knew one family that he always looked after :...

"I know a family who he looked after... He specifically watched out for a little girl named Riley... My brother is dating her, so if we did something to her either her mom, dad or cam will come to her rescue.."

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph chuckled softly again, she knew one family that he always looked after :...
"I know a family who he looked after... He specifically watched out for a little girl named Riley... My brother is dating her, so if we did something to her either her mom, dad or cam will come to her rescue.."
''y-your planning to attack your brother's girlfriend...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-your planning to attack your brother's girlfriend...?''
"Not attack just kidnap, my little brother can't do nothing about it he's weak, I run the family..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back