• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at May and smiled. He placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded, "I think it's school that you can talk to animals though... Sometimes I wonder what they're saying..." he said softly.
...€ May smiled back at him, she looked at his hand then back At him €...

"Thank you... and some mock people"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris nodded before unbuckling herself and getting out of the car♱...
''alright. lets get going or you'll wait longer for your amazing new weapon~ ...or something. its just a matter of perspective if you'd like it or not..''
Elora laughed lightly as she got herself out of the car, locking it as she made her way around to the front of the apartment. "I'll take your word for it, that it's amazing. I don't have very many, but the few that I so have are pretty good. I have high hopes for the gun blade." She said, smoothing out the creases in her skirt.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah i meant go to the grocery store first, then to the amusement park. okay?''
((I have been sick in bed all day and am only now able to post. Also if I don't reply it means I've fallen asleep again.))

Sora giggled and threw her arms around Natsumi's neck. "I know silly, I was teasing you!"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled back at him, she looked at his hand then back At him €...
"Thank you... and some mock people"
Alejandro chuckled and patted May's shoulder. "I meant the animals who can't. As for those who mock, they're only mocking. Not talking." He said.

tumblr_nnfdcfFeAD1untbo7o6_1280.jpg

He then looked back out at the sky and smiled. "This is nice. Sitting here and enjoying the quiet with you.. It especially feels better now that I got my feelings off my chest."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal finished reading then looked over to Roman, seeing if he was finished or still reading.
Roman had finished the page just when Mal did. He then looked her and smiled, "Good book, Mal~"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled and closed the book, "I'm glad you liked it" she said.
"Well a good story isn't bad all the time. Especially a mystery. They tend to keep me on the edge of my seat... In this case, bed." Roman said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"Well a good story isn't bad all the time. Especially a mystery. They tend to keep me on the edge of my seat... In this case, bed." Roman said, laughing lightly.
Mal laughed, "That's what I like about them, in the end it makes the answer much more satisfying with all the curiosity you build up reading it" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed, "That's what I like about them, in the end it makes the answer much more satisfying with all the curiosity you build up reading it" she said.
Roman chuckled and sat up. "Agreed." He said as he moved his arms around. "I've healed.. But the wound isn't completely healed. It has a chance at reopening, which is something I don't want." He said before looking at Mal. "Maybe we can read another sometime."

Roman said:
Han nodded as he took another bite of his pizza, "Sounds good to me." He said before blinking. "I have two things to ask. First: do they have sardines as a topping here? Second: how long has that waitress been here? I'm thinking about making her my next victim~" he said, laughing lightly.
"Sardines, Anchovies, Hell they even put Caviar and Roe on it if you wanted." he said, slightly put off by the fish on the pizza question. But he tore into another piece with gusto. "Go ahead, Be my guest." he said as he chomped on some crust.

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
"Okay. We'll need a pizza with nothing but sardines on it. Anchovies too... We're making a new kind of pizza. 'Kitty's Favorite'." Han said jokingly. He then hopped up and went to get the waitress's number and returned moments later. "Okay I got what I wanted. Also I ordered that pizza. We should have it soon."

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Person Pointing to themselves; Image: Person protecting someone who is on the ground; Image: Misafune. (Avenging) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''ah....and why cant you just answer me using images of words?''

Roman said:
Akane was just waking up, but she didn't move. She stayed still, holding on to Arashea as she laid there. Akane noticed that she was woke and smiled, "Morning, love~ How'd you sleep?"
''morning...i slept well. though its better sleeping with you rather than just by myself''

...✦Arashea stated as she giggled softly✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora laughed lightly as she got herself out of the car, locking it as she made her way around to the front of the apartment. "I'll take your word for it, that it's amazing. I don't have very many, but the few that I so have are pretty good. I have high hopes for the gun blade." She said, smoothing out the creases in her skirt.
''maybe i should make many variations of it. theres a laptop i use to create a rough draft of the weapons im about to craft. its kinda difficult''

...♱She said before going into the apartment she and Celia's family lived in♱...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((I have been sick in bed all day and am only now able to post. Also if I don't reply it means I've fallen asleep again.))
Sora giggled and threw her arms around Natsumi's neck. "I know silly, I was teasing you!"

[/QUOTE]
''tsh...well, im gonna make breakfast first...what do you want to eat?''

Roman said:
"Okay. We'll need a pizza with nothing but sardines on it. Anchovies too... We're making a new kind of pizza. 'Kitty's Favorite'." Han said jokingly. He then hopped up and went to get the waitress's number and returned moments later. "Okay I got what I wanted. Also I ordered that pizza. We should have it soon."
"Yeah, but getting it to her will take a sacrifice of epic proportions." he said to Han. The pizza was nearly gone when a large box arrived. "I have a feeling that this will not be so simple." he said as he paid for the meal and extra pizza. He rubbed his full stomach as he stood up.

@Roman

Roman said:
Nai blinked... His face completely red as he felt something soft in his hand. He looked at his hand and then at Fricka. "I...I...I..."
Fricka didn't do a thing, still slightly blushing.

"You?... You?" She asked quietly, looking up at Nai, smiling slightly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah....and why cant you just answer me using images of words?''
(because it does not know how to articulate the words, so it would just be random words it thinks matches what you want to know.)

Image: Head shaking no; Image: Girl talking; Image: Girl Reading; Image: Girl Writing; Image: Girl looking at a problem; Image: Girls speaking with alot of people.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and patted May's shoulder. "I meant the animals who can't. As for those who mock, they're only mocking. Not talking." He said.
tumblr_nnfdcfFeAD1untbo7o6_1280.jpg

He then looked back out at the sky and smiled. "This is nice. Sitting here and enjoying the quiet with you.. It especially feels better now that I got my feelings off my chest."
...€ May blushed from embarrassment... May rubbed her cheeks and then let out a relaxing sigh, she looked out into the distance €...

"Yea... It is nice, I really do love it out here.. So beautiful and peaceful"

tumblr_ne2kvj2o9R1stirm3o1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''did she...love him back or something? or was it just...no relationship at all kind of thing...?''
"I guess he was married but I think they did say I love you to each other I'm not sure but he left her after that"

Mayyflower said:
"I guess he was married but I think they did say I love you to each other I'm not sure but he left her after that"
''...yeah, il make sure he gets one hell of a fire storm...or does it anger you at all..?''

Mayyflower said:
''...yeah, il make sure he gets one hell of a fire storm...or does it anger you at all..?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back