• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Yea I have... How did you meet him?"
''i was on a mountain, he made it explode for some stupid reason that i dont even know...he brought me to his home and treated me i guess......he blew me up though...im gonna make sure he gets a fire storm...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i was on a mountain, he made it explode for some stupid reason that i dont even know...he brought me to his home and treated me i guess......he blew me up though...im gonna make sure he gets a fire storm...''
"Oh well dang, yea I know him because he slept with my little sister.."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she laid her hands on the table, looking at it.
"It's so nice.." She said quietly, closing her eyes.
Nai smiled, "What is?" He asked placing his hand on Fricka's.

Roman said:
Nai smiled, "What is?" He asked placing his hand on Fricka's.
"This atmosphere... And you.." Fricka said quietly, grasping gently Nai's hand, smiling. She slowly moved closer to him.

(Goodnight)

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed, she looked away to hide her blush, her cheeks her getting warm... Why? €...
"You think I'm cute?..."
Alejandro blushed a little himself and looked the other way also. "...Yeah. You just look cute to me." He said rubbing the back of his head. After he rubbed the back of his head, he put his hand back down on the ground.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Arashea looked at her surprised when she was pushed?...
''A-Akane..?! what are you--''

...?She was cut off when she was kissed. She soon relaxed into the kiss and kissed Akane back?...
Akane continued to kiss Arashea. Deepening the kiss as she did so and kissing more passionately. She felt her hands grabbed the sheets and tightened her grip on them...

tumblr_n3w5g6VCbT1s3dw0xo1_500.gif

JJKab said:
"This atmosphere... And you.." Fricka said quietly, grasping gently Nai's hand, smiling. She slowly moved closer to him.
(Goodnight)
(((( Night ))))

Nai blushed when he saw Fricka move closer. "Me and the atmosphere? No... You're nice." He said, putting his arm around her.

Roman said:
Alejandro blushed a little himself and looked the other way also. "...Yeah. You just look cute to me." He said rubbing the back of his head. After he rubbed the back of his head, he put his hand back down on the ground.
...€ May smiled alittle and looked back at him slightly but looked away again€...

"I.. Like you too, your a nice guy"

Roman said:
(((( Night ))))
Nai blushed when he saw Fricka move closer. "Me and the atmosphere? No... You're nice." He said, putting his arm around her.
Fricka smiled, as she leaned towards Nai's chest, making his hand go right on her chest. She blushed a bit, and slowly opened her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled alittle and looked back at him slightly but looked away again€...
"I.. Like you too, your a nice guy"
"I.. Am?" Alejandro asked, looking back at her. "I was always told I was mature for my age... Hearing you tell me I'm nice is just... Different for me." Alejandro said. "Also... When I said liking someone was gross.. I was just trying to hide the fact that I did like someone."

Roman said:
"I.. Am?" Alejandro asked, looking back at her. "I was always told I was mature for my age... Hearing you tell me I'm nice is just... Different for me." Alejandro said. "Also... When I said liking someone was gross.. I was just trying to hide the fact that I did like someone."
...€ May looked over at him and nods €...

"Yea! Just because someone is mature doesn't mean they can't be nice as well.."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she leaned towards Nai's chest, making his hand go right on her chest. She blushed a bit, and slowly opened her eyes.
Nai blinked... His face completely red as he felt something soft in his hand. He looked at his hand and then at Fricka. "I...I...I..."

Roman said:
Akane continued to kiss Arashea. Deepening the kiss as she did so and kissing more passionately. She felt her hands grabbed the sheets and tightened her grip on them...
tumblr_n3w5g6VCbT1s3dw0xo1_500.gif
...?Arashea continued to kiss Akane wrapping her arms around her neck bringing her in more into the kiss?...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked over at him and nods €...
"Yea! Just because someone is mature doesn't mean they can't be nice as well.."
"I meant in the bad way... Sometimes I just feel so distant from everyone. I don't even like being around people until just a little while ago. The only person I really talk to is my sister and 2 other friends." He said, sighing lightly. "But I am getting better with my social skills..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea continued to kiss Akane wrapping her arms around her neck bringing her in more into the kiss✦...
Akane blushed a little more and slowly pulled away from the kiss. She softly nipped Arashea's lip as she did so, before kissing her neck.

Roman said:
Akane blushed a little more and slowly pulled away from the kiss. She softly nipped Arashea's lip as she did so, before kissing her neck.
...✦Arashea blushed more before a yelp of pleasure escaped✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea blushed more before a yelp of pleasure escaped✦...
Akane slowly lifted her head up from Arashea's neck and pecked her lips teasingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea just looked up at Akane breathing a bit heavily and her breathe was hot✦...
Akane giggled and slowly lifted up Arashea's shirt, before she kissed for her neck and lower.

(((( Fade ))))

Roman said:
(((( Nah, can you? I'm sort of busy ))))
sure sure. just got home~)

...✦Arashea woke up in the morning in the arms of Akane. She had to admit. This was really comforting and it felt warm. She just wanted to stay in Akane's embrace at the moment✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''......so...he must be trying to save Rini. what danger is Rini in since its leading this Misafune to attack?''
Image: Beatrice; Image: Misafune; Image: chains; Image: A rocket being loaded; Image: Misafune head in rocket; Image: Rocket going up; Image: Rocket Exploding. Beatrice is withdrawing far enough back to try and vanish. Beams follow her escape.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
"I meant in the bad way... Sometimes I just feel so distant from everyone. I don't even like being around people until just a little while ago. The only person I really talk to is my sister and 2 other friends." He said, sighing lightly. "But I am getting better with my social skills..."
...€ May nodded and looked at some birds that were flying around €...

"Yea same, I've always talked to animals and never actual people.. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back