• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah. I didn't want to get too far from where Luner might be, so a building closer to here would be best." Alejandro said as he soon landed on the rooftop. "Okay we can sit here for a moment."
...€ Mayela nodded and looked down from the building €...

"Good choice.. Hey? Why did you want to come up here anyways?"

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly at Fricka's response. "You're acting like I kissed you on the lips.." he said, still chuckling. If he did, that'd be his first kiss right there. He'd wait for a different time for that. "Which makes me wonder, have you ever kissed a boy before?" He asked. "You just got so flustered when I kissed your cheek I became curious."
"A-actually.. No.. I never kissed a-anyone on t-t-the lips... A-and i-it was the first t-t-time s-someone k-k-ki-kissed... I-in general.." She blushed slightly more, saying that

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Letter M; Image: Letter I; Image: Letter S; Image: Letter A; Image: Letter F; Image: Letter U; Image: Letter N; Image: Letter E. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''..Misafune...?''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina kept running, continually bumping into people since she wasn't really watching where she was going. She was emotional, so her powers were slightly wacky, so every time she bumped into someone it would leave embers on wherever she came into contact with. A few times, this caused people's clothes to catch on fire, others it left the smallest of burns. But nothing compared to how on fire Lumina's mind felt. Her mind was spinning, and she grit her teeth in frustration trying to deal with it. Why were these memories going through her head?? They weren't hers! She didn't know this guy that wouldn't leave her mind. The worst part of it was that, the more they played in her head, the more it felt like this life she had, this one she was living right now, wasn't real. Like... she was fake. It wasn't a huge feeling, at least not yet, but it wouldn't go away. It angered her, and only fueled the fire of her wanting to, well, set everything else on fire. Before it had been kind of like an itch that hadn't been scratched yet; you could ignore it, but it was still there and you wanted to sate it. But it was beginning to feel like a gnawing hunger, harder to ignore and less easy to not give in to. Lumina kept running for a while until she decided to turn down an alleyway, catching her breath a bit. She felt somewhat clausterphobic and kind of hard to breath, and she knew exactly what it was. Lumina took off her shirt jacket, releasing her wings, so soon she was standing in just a camisole with her wings splayed out, breathing hard and sweating and leaning against the side of the building in the alleyway. It was around then that Thomas caught up to her. She hadn't heard his yelling before, but she could tell he was here, and she spoke in an angered and slightly tired tone♤...
"Stay away from me... I don't know what you were trying to pull with that ring, but I won't have anymore of it. Go away."
...♜Thomas was breathing a bit heavier than normal, almost unnoticeably so, but he was. Though his eyes showed a bit of determination, if the ring truly made her memories start to resurface from her past life then she may recover, making it easier to track down those that would be glad to have her back. To that end, Thomas pulled out the ring once more, whispering a quiet spell to give him temporary control over a small amount of air and water which he used to clean off and shine the ring. After that he started to walk towards Lumina slowly♜...

"You know, i pulled this ring out of your ashes when you were reborn, it's yours and now something one should throw away. After all, it shows that someone loves you enough to want to spend forever with you, even though it's a custom greedy humans started not even a hundred years ago."

...♜Thomas stopped in front of Lumina, holding his hand out with the ring resting on his palm, starting Lumina in the eyes. He was obviously showing he wasn't going to be easy to get rid of, and in that moment he took the time to inject more of his mana into Lumina in order to check if she was hungry or some how hurt, after doing that he sighed and shook his head at her before talking in a slightly annoyed tone♜...

"And you know, if you were smart, you would have waited till after my offer of food before trying to run. I mean, really, even i know to exploit as much as i can from someone before trying to get rid of them. But then again, i'm rambling and telling you things i shouldn't."

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Girl shaking head yes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''......so...he must be trying to save Rini. what danger is Rini in since its leading this Misafune to attack?''

@Roman[/URL]
Han grabbed a slice of pizza and listened to Apollyon. "I think that'd make her adore us even more. We're gonna be showering her with things she likes... I'm pretty sure she'd get the feeling that we'd like to have half demon cat children.... Talking about myself here. I'm pretty irresistable as I said before." He joked.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Mayela nodded and looked down from the building €...
"Good choice.. Hey? Why did you want to come up here anyways?"
Alejandro ❄ Alejandro looked down at the amusement park and the area where they just came from. He then looked at May and realized he was still holding her. "I..." he said before he let her go and he sat down. "I wanted to wait up here... And well ask you a really serious question. You... Make my stomach feel funny. Like something is flying around in it. Why is that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahha...i dont think im ready yet..''
Akane Akane giggled and sat down on the bed. "Well I'm pretty sure you'all challenge me when you're drunk." Akane said jokingly. "If so, I'd gladly take you on." She added as she took a drink.

JJKab said:
"A-actually.. No.. I never kissed a-anyone on t-t-the lips... A-and i-it was the first t-t-time s-someone k-k-ki-kissed... I-in general.." She blushed slightly more, saying that
Nai WHITE "Oh... I haven't kissed anyone on the lips either. I was waiting until I actually met someone I like." Nai said softly. "It was one of the things my mother told me before she passed away. I was only a baby when she died, so I didn't know she told me that, until my brother and dad told me." He said, looking at Nai. "You're that person I like... I finally know that."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nodded before stretching♮...
"I was just about to go get something to eat"
Kairassi clapped her hands together happily " Me too! Mind if I join you?" She asked with a smile.

Roman said:
[fieldset"Oh... I haven't kissed anyone on the lips either. I was waiting until I actually met someone I like." Nai said softly. "It was one of the things my mother told me before she passed away. I was only a baby when she died, so I didn't know she told me that, until my brother and dad told me." He said, looking at Nai. "You're that person that i like... I finally know that
Fricka frowned, as she heard about Nai's mom's death.

"O-oh... I'm sorry to hear that... But... It's good that... You found someone..." She said quietly, as she looked forward, trying to spot the place Nai has been talking about.

JJKab said:
Fricka frowned, as she heard about Nai's mom's death.
"O-oh... I'm sorry to hear that... But... It's good that... You found someone..." She said quietly, as she looked forward, trying to spot the place Nai has been talking about.
"It's... Thanks." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. He then noticed the restaurant up ahead. He then looked at her and chuckled, "I'm glad you found someone too~" he said, as they reached the restaurant's doors. Nai grabbed the handle and pulled the door open for Fricka, "Ladies first." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam was in the middle of cooking when she heard a voice in her head, she stopped and looked around ❃...
"Marcus..?"

...ღ Riley was sleeping, she had also heard his voice, she mumbled in her sleep ღ...

"I'm here... Forever"
Marcus gripped it tightly "I love you both...."

Roman said:
"It's... Thanks." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. He then noticed the restaurant up ahead. He then looked at her and chuckled, "I'm glad you found someone too~" he said, as they reached the restaurant's doors. Nai grabbed the handle and pulled the door open for Fricka, "Ladies first." He said softly.
Fricka smiled widely, as she entered the restaurant, giggling.

"Thank you, good sir.." She said, as she headed towards the place to sit down, humming peacefully.

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at the girl as she spoke, she never really warmed up to this Scarlett girl they were looking after, she found her selfish and she supposed that statement just proved that thought. Rini then simply turned her attention away from the girl, she was more interested in if the boy needed help or not.
@Lumina
...☼Chiharu glanced over at the girl as she ran over, noting that it was a familiar face... Rini. A smile appeared on her face to see her friend already, the sense of separation anxiety that had been growing in her chest since she was alone in the hallway start to diminish some. Miyaka was here too, and that made her feel better anyways. Chiharu was about to say something when suddenly the boy was yelling, saying her own name as well as her female friends. She blinked at this action, before the pieces finally clicked in her head and she spoke in a worried tone, grabbing a hold of his shoulder a bit more tightly☼...

"M-misafune!"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she entered the restaurant, giggling.
"Thank you, good sir.." She said, as she headed towards the place to sit down, humming peacefully.
Nai chucked, "You're welcome ma'am." He said politely, as he followed behind her. "Where do you wanna sit? There's window seats and booths in some places. I'll let you choose, Fricka."

Roman said:
Nai chucked, "You're welcome ma'am." He said politely, as he followed behind her. "Where do you wanna sit? There's window seats and booths in some places. I'll let you choose, Fricka."
"Oooh, there's a seat'" She said, pointing towards the small set of table and two chairs next to each other, next to a window. She approached the chair, and sat on it, smiling widely.

JJKab said:
"Oooh, there's a seat'" She said, pointing towards the small set of table and two chairs next to each other, next to a window. She approached the chair, and sat on it, smiling widely.
Nai had put his hands in his pockets and went to take a seat beside Fricka. "Nice choice, Fricka. These seats are pretty good." He said, laughing lightly. Soon a waiter approached the two and took out his notepad. He then welcomed the two lovebirds to the restaurant and asked what drinks they'd like. Nai smiled and asked for a root beer. "Hey Fricka? What drink do you want?"

Roman said:
Nai had put his hands in his pockets and went to take a seat beside Fricka. "Nice choice, Fricka. These seats are pretty good." He said, laughing lightly. Soon a waiter approached the two and took out his notepad. He then welcomed the two lovebirds to the restaurant and asked what drinks they'd like. Nai smiled and asked for a root beer. "Hey Fricka? What drink do you want?"
"Uhm... I'll take a cup of water with some ice..." Fricka said, looking at Nai.

Roman said:
Alejandro ❄ Alejandro looked down at the amusement park and the area where they just came from. He then looked at May and realized he was still holding her. "I..." he said before he let her go and he sat down. "I wanted to wait up here... And well ask you a really serious question. You... Make my stomach feel funny. Like something is flying around in it. Why is that?"
...€ May chuckled lightly when he let her go, she took a seat next to him and looked at him, she shrugged at his question €...

"I-I don't know... Do you think it means something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back