• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Uhm... I'll take a cup of water with some ice..." Fricka said, looking at Nai.
The waiter nodded and wrote their drinks down and told them he'll be back soon. "We should find out what we're going to order before he comes back. I guess I'll just get the dumplings though. You want the same thing or no?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi clapped her hands together happily " Me too! Mind if I join you?" She asked with a smile.
...♮ Luke chuckled softly and nods ♮...

"Not at all, where would you like to eat?"

Roman said:
The waiter nodded and wrote their drinks down and told them he'll be back soon. "We should find out what we're going to order before he comes back. I guess I'll just get the dumplings though. You want the same thing or no?"
"Same.." Fricka said quietly, still looking at Nai. There was some charm in his look that she couldn't describe.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled lightly when he let her go, she took a seat next to him and looked at him, she shrugged at his question €...
"I-I don't know... Do you think it means something?"
"Can't mean I'm sick. I'm 100% healthy from what I can tell." Alejandro said as he watched the city. "I think I'll just search it up on my phone. He said as he took out his phone and went to search up 'why does my stomach feel funny around someone'. "The main reason is nervousness or how you feel when you're around someone.... You..." he stopped reading and put the phone away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres nothing to be sorry about...''
...⊹She said before yawning a little more and a leaf fell on her nose and she removed it gently⊹...
...: Nymph chuckled a little :...

"Im Nymph.."

Roman said:
"Can't mean I'm sick. I'm 100% healthy from what I can tell." Alejandro said as he watched the city. "I think I'll just search it up on my phone. He said as he took out his phone and went to search up 'why does my stomach feel funny around someone'. "The main reason is nervousness or how you feel when you're around someone.... You..." he stopped reading and put the phone away.
...€ May listened to him, she moved a strand of hair out from in front of her face €...

"Do I make you nervous?"

Roman said:
Akane Akane giggled and sat down on the bed. "Well I'm pretty sure you'all challenge me when you're drunk." Akane said jokingly. "If so, I'd gladly take you on." She added as she took a drink.
''haha...alright''

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph chuckled a little :...
"Im Nymph.."
''im Kristako Seiker...you dont have any kind of relationship between my mother, Himeragi...right? i met a creep who was familiar with her so i was kind of weirded out...''

JJKab said:
"Same.." Fricka said quietly, still looking at Nai. There was some charm in his look that she couldn't describe.
Nai nodded and set the menu back down on the table. "Alright then. When the waiter comes back, we'll tell him our order and then chow down." He said happily.

Roman said:
Nai nodded and set the menu back down on the table. "Alright then. When the waiter comes back, we'll tell him our order and then chow down." He said happily.
"Great... Wait! Let me quickly..." With that said, she took off her jeans jacket, and hung it on the chair.

"Man, it's kinda hot.. Isn't it?" She asks, looking at Nai, sitting back down.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im Kristako Seiker...you dont have any kind of relationship between my mother, Himeragi...right? i met a creep who was familiar with her so i was kind of weirded out...''
"Nope never met her... and how were they a creep? What they do?"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May listened to him, she moved a strand of hair out from in front of her face €...
"Do I make you nervous?"
"No... Well a little. I'm afraid I might do something stupid and you wouldn't want to hang out with me." Alejandro said, sighing a lttle. "The other reason is because you might like someone. That's gross." He is in a childish way, hiding the fact he did sort of like her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright''
Akane laughed a little herself and patted the spot beside her, "Come here Arashea. I have to tell you something really important... Oh you should put down your glass first."

Roman said:
Akane laughed a little herself and patted the spot beside her, "Come here Arashea. I have to tell you something really important... Oh you should put down your glass first."
''huh...?''

...✦She wondered what was so important before she put the glass down and sat next to her✦...

''what is it...?''

Roman said:
"No... Well a little. I'm afraid I might do something stupid and you wouldn't want to hang out with me." Alejandro said, sighing a lttle. "The other reason is because you might like someone. That's gross." He is in a childish way, hiding the fact he did sort of like her.
...€ May chuckled and shook her head before letting out a soft sigh, she tilted her head a little, liking someone was gross to him? Not to her it wasn't €...

"Gross? What's so gross about liking someone?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''he just seemed like one...this Cam guy...i dunno, his home was weird..''
...: Nymph looked at her and raised an eye, Cam? She knew him, he slept with her younger sister :...

"Cam... Yea hes something else"

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke chuckled softly and nods ♮...
"Not at all, where would you like to eat?"
"Great!~" she said happily "Hmm.....I dunno anything would be good!" She said, tapping a finger to her chin "Oh, Maybe something with chicken in it..." She then mumbled quietly to herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...?''
...✦She wondered what was so important before she put the glass down and sat next to her✦...

''what is it...?''
Akane didn't say anything, she just pushed Arashea down on the bed and crawled on her. She giggled and looked down at her, soon kissing her.

JJKab said:
"Great... Wait! Let me quickly..." With that said, she took off her jeans jacket, and hung it on the chair.
"Man, it's kinda hot.. Isn't it?" She asks, looking at Nai, sitting back down.
"Sort of..." Nai said,taking off his own jacket. Under his jacket was a simple black t-shirt. "It's not really that warm outside though." He said laughing lightly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled and shook her head before letting out a soft sigh, she tilted her head a little, liking someone was gross to him? Not to her it wasn't €...
"Gross? What's so gross about liking someone?"
Alejandro groaned and laid on his back, "O-Okay... To tell you the truth, I do like you. You're so nice and stuff... But I'm so... Meh." He said, staring up at the sky. "On the roller coaster... When I was cut off... I was calling you cute." He said quietly, and now he was embarrassed. Great....

Roman said:
Akane didn't say anything, she just pushed Arashea down on the bed and crawled on her. She giggled and looked down at her, soon kissing her.
"Sort of..." Nai said,taking off his own jacket. Under his jacket was a simple black t-shirt. "It's not really that warm outside though." He said laughing lightly.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she laid her hands on the table, looking at it.

"It's so nice.." She said quietly, closing her eyes.

Roman said:
...✦Arashea looked at her surprised when she was pushed✦...

''A-Akane..?! what are you--''

...✦She was cut off when she was kissed. She soon relaxed into the kiss and kissed Akane back✦...

Roman said:
Alejandro groaned and laid on his back, "O-Okay... To tell you the truth, I do like you. You're so nice and stuff... But I'm so... Meh." He said, staring up at the sky. "On the roller coaster... When I was cut off... I was calling you cute." He said quietly, and now he was embarrassed. Great....
...€ May blushed, she looked away to hide her blush, her cheeks her getting warm... Why? €...

"You think I'm cute?..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back