• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After a while of clashing the two dragons slammed together. They both were reverted to their human forms and sent flying to the walls. Al coughed up blood "My time is over....Marcus....Take control...I'll work on regeneration and Jack can use the brain...He cannot win this..." They were surrounded with a glow as the eyes went from gold to blood red "Ah...Feels good to be in this body...." He looked down "I still have it..." He pulled out his pocket watch. It had a picture of him, his wife and his daughter. "Samantha....Riley......Give me strength....Let me know you are still here for me..." He whispered to himself

@Mayyflower

Shortyshot said:
After a while of clashing the two dragons slammed together. They both were reverted to their human forms and sent flying to the walls. Al coughed up blood "My time is over....Marcus....Take control...I'll work on regeneration and Jack can use the brain...He cannot win this..." They were surrounded with a glow as the eyes went from gold to blood red "Ah...Feels good to be in this body...." He looked down "I still have it..." He pulled out his pocket watch. It had a picture of him, his wife and his daughter. "Samantha....Riley......Give me strength....Let me know you are still here for me..." He whispered to himself
@Mayyflower
...❃ Sam was in the middle of cooking when she heard a voice in her head, she stopped and looked around ❃...

"Marcus..?"

...ღ Riley was sleeping, she had also heard his voice, she mumbled in her sleep ღ...

"I'm here... Forever"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded before laying next to him and opening the book, "Do you prefer reading it yourself or me reading it to you?" she asked.
"You can go to where you last left off. I'll just read to myself as you read." Roman said softly.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed lightly along with Nai.
"Ahh, stop it you!" She giggled, playfully pushing Nai away from her.

"And.... thanks... for being that honest..." She said, smiling widely, looking at Nai.
"Honesty is the best policy." Nai said, as he was playfully pushed away. Nai then made his way back over next to Fricka and smiled. "Besides, when you like someone as much as I like you, then it's best to be honest... That's what my brother told me when he started dating his wife." He told Fricka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Honesty is the best policy." Nai said, as he was playfully pushed away. Nai then made his way back over next to Fricka and smiled. "Besides, when you like someone as much as I like you, then it's best to be honest... That's what my brother told me when he started dating his wife." He told Fricka.
Fricka smiled, as she nodded.

"Yeah... If you're not honest, then you can as well just give up.." She stated, extending her hand again.

"How long, untill we reach that place?" Fricka asked, looking in front of her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea did the same. She did feel a slight burn but managed to cope with it✦...
Akane sighed lightly once she finished her drink. "That was refreshing. Now I need a refill~"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she nodded.
"Yeah... If you're not honest, then you can as well just give up.." She stated, extending her hand again.

"How long, untill we reach that place?" Fricka asked, looking in front of her.
"The place is really close to campus so not far." Nai replied. "They might make one that's even closer I was told before." He added as they walked. He gently grabbed Fricka's hand and held on to it. "We're only a few buildings away actually."

Roman said:
"The place is really close to campus so not far." Nai replied. "They might make one that's even closer I was told before." He added as they walked. He gently grabbed Fricka's hand and held on to it. "We're only a few buildings away actually."
"That's good.." Fricka blushed lightly, as she felt Nai's hand.

"Uhm... You told me that you like like me.. Can i get a translation about. . how much?" She asked, slightly shyly looking at Nai.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May never liked to make others feel at fault, she stretched and looked around once more before nodding €...
"Sure why not"
Alejandro's wings had spread again and he wrapped his arms around May before they lifted up into the air and flew away. "I'll take us to a building close by this place okay?"

JJKab said:
"That's good.." Fricka blushed lightly, as she felt Nai's hand.
"Uhm... You told me that you like like me.. Can i get a translation about. . how much?" She asked, slightly shyly looking at Nai.
Nai blushed at her question. He knew she would ask him a question like this and he already had an answer prepared for her. He cleared his throat, nd soon began speaking, "Very much, Fricka. From the day I see you at the pool, something just told me that you were a special person... After talking to you, I could only like you more." He said, smiling at her. "We seem to be the same and I noticed that which makes me even love you." He said, putting a hand behind his head. "I love everyone, but you stand out. And that's because you are special... But you also said you like me. Why is that?"

Roman said:
Nai blushed at her question. He knew she would ask him a question like this and he already had an answer prepared for her. He cleared his throat, nd soon began speaking, "Very much, Fricka. From the day I see you at the pool, something just told me that you were a special person... After talking to you, I could only like you more." He said, smiling at her. "We seem to be the same and I noticed that which makes me even love you." He said, putting a hand behind his head. "I love everyone, but you stand out. And that's because you are special... But you also said you like me. Why is that?"
Fricka blushed, as she didn't prepare herself for Nai's counterquestion.

"I... Just... I thought that I... Would meet someone special here... And... You stood out as being that one gentle, caring person... And... I.... I l...l...love you too" The last part of that sentence was spoken quietly, as Fricka looked into Nai's eyes, blushing hardly.

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph rubbed her forehead :...
"Don't you have a place to sleep other than at the park? I mean someone could come by and kidnap you or something"
''im not trying to sleep...and if someone kidnapped me, i would fight em back''

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, as she didn't prepare herself for Nai's counterquestion.
"I... Just... I thought that I... Would meet someone special here... And... You stood out as being that one gentle, caring person... And... I.... I l...l...love you too" The last part of that sentence was spoken quietly, as Fricka looked into Nai's eyes, blushing hardly.
Nai blushed a little more, and smiled. "Yeah... Well it was sort of a love at first sight thing for me." He said laughing a little. "Love was apparently really good with his choice. He gave me a chance with an amazing girl." He said, planting a kiss on her cheek.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...alright''
...✦She said before pouring the alcohol into Akane's drink✦...
Akane kissed Arashea and smiled, "Thanks." She said, nodding head. "So, how's it now? You take the drink?"

Roman said:
Alejandro's wings had spread again and he wrapped his arms around May before they lifted up into the air and flew away. "I'll take us to a building close by this place okay?"
...€ May blushed a little, she held onto Alejandro, she looked around and smiled alittle before nodding, she relaxed and €...

"Okay.."

Roman said:
Nai blushed a little more, and smiled. "Yeah... Well it was sort of a love at first sight thing for me." He said laughing a little. "Love was apparently really good with his choice. He gave me a chance with an amazing girl." He said, planting a kiss on her cheek.
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she blushed, and touched her cheek, where she felt the kiss. She was smiling, looking down at the ground.

"Y-y-y-yeah..." She said quietly. Nai could feel through Fricka's hand that her pulse skyrocketed.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was surprised how easily the stuff came off. It was kind of gross, actually, and she stared at it as she held it in her hand with a slightly disgusted look. That is, until the mask disappeared from it's hand and joined the creature, and she watched it get reabsorbed upon contact. Well, that was certainly... different, that's for sure. Either way, her attention returned to the boy in front of her, who seemed rather peaceful for having been inside something so.. chaotic. She wondered if he was actually okay, and if/when he'd wake up. Really she couldn't check his condition fully unless he woke up and told her how he was feeling... though, was it a good idea to wake him up, considering his state? He looked okay, as far as she could tell, aside from the minor physical injuries he seemed to have. Chiharu decided to try and wake him up, just to be sure he was fine. The girl gently shook his shoulder, speaking in a soft tone in an attempt to arouse him from sleep☼...
"Hey... hey you okay?"
Tears started flowing as the boy woke up screaming, "CHIHARU, RINI, MIYAKA!!!" Before collapsing into a semi awak, heavy breathing heap. The black substance poured out of his mouth, and rejoined the huge mass. He could not see. But he felt the gentle hand on his shoulder. He sensed another presence as he tried to relax, his sight is very slowly coming back.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...im getting used to it''
"Think you'd be able to take me on in the drinking game then?" Akane joked. "Last time you didn't stabd a chance~"

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, I get what you mean, but I'm fine, I don't mind staying awake since I like talking to you, I'll just nap when I go home" he said with a smile.
Rini pointed to the boy that was still attached to the beast "Right there" she said as she began to step closer "C'mon" she said, not caring if the monster would harm her or not, besides there was already a woman over there that Rini did not yet recognise, and she seemed safe enough "Is he alright?" Rini asked the girl upon approaching her.
Scarlett jumped when the rest of her new entourage showed up. "Um, we need to find mommy, not help this naked boy." she said as she could not look at the boy, but curiosity drew her eyes over his body.

Miyaka wanted to slap Scarlett. Miyaka restrained herself as the little bitch wanted to ditch this boy, whom she has not identified yet. "No, we have to help this boy, or he could die." she chided Scarlett harshly. After, she just watched the boy.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
...€ May blushed a little, she held onto Alejandro, she looked around and smiled alittle before nodding, she relaxed and €...
"Okay.."
"Yeah. I didn't want to get too far from where Luner might be, so a building closer to here would be best." Alejandro said as he soon landed on the rooftop. "Okay we can sit here for a moment."

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she blushed, and touched her cheek, where she felt the kiss. She was smiling, looking down at the ground.
"Y-y-y-yeah..." She said quietly. Nai could feel through Fricka's hand that her pulse skyrocketed.
Nai chuckled lightly at Fricka's response. "You're acting like I kissed you on the lips.." he said, still chuckling. If he did, that'd be his first kiss right there. He'd wait for a different time for that. "Which makes me wonder, have you ever kissed a boy before?" He asked. "You just got so flustered when I kissed your cheek I became curious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back