• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna nodded, "I see, so you're not one of those people that cook because they love to do it in general" she said.
''yeah...but its a good talent. i blame culinary arts, the teacher made me hate it being strict about which amount of ingredients i use...''

Lumina said:
(( :D ))
...☼Chiharu's eyes followed the band as it disappeared into the tattoo, from this angle as he laid down she could see the tattoo on his back. It seemed familiar to her somehow, though she couldn't place where. Exhaling, Chiharu placed the sword back into it's sheathed position and stuck it back on her back before moving to check to see if he was alright, considering he was laying face down in the rubble around them. If anything, she needed to get him away from the battle, and especially away from the creature, considering he was just recently stuck within it. Chiharu glanced at the giant body of the creature just to make sure it wouldn't be too mad if she grabbed the boy before picking him up and slinging an arm over his shoulder, using her strength to drag him away from his landing spot. As she looked forward she tried to spot and undamaged part of grass or some other soft greenery to lay him in before she could try and focus on giving him first aid. He was light enough, or perhaps this body was strong enough, to easily lay him down on a patch of grass under a tree, making sure he was face up. Chiharu looked over the body to look for any sorts of injuries, every once and a while checking on the status of the battle as she tended to his injuries as best she could☼...
The creatures eyes looked at the tree and the boy tied to its core. "BUUUHHHHHWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHH" It let out a loud deep hum, followed by what sounded like "CHI" Beatrice used its distraction to try and impale what was believed to be the head with a massive spear, appearing from a golden magic circle above the monster. However, tendrils of chaos began to absorb and corrupt the circle, before making the spear vanish altogether. The boy's face was covered with a thin, but deeply tinted film of chaos. Every so often a bubble would be sucked inward and replaced with one pushing out of its mouth.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i guess im talking to somethin...alright then, so what happened to the boy and what were the purposes of the two other girls?''
(for the conversations with Zero I will be speaking in Images.)

Image: Heart (valentines); Image: Parent, Child, Sibling; Image: Two people sitting and talking; Image: Warrior.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu had just about cleaned most of the wounds when the creature suddenly decided to look over at them, and she looked back at it with a look of surprise. For it's size, the damn thing was quick to notice things. And with how strong this thing was, that was definitely not a good sign. As Beatrice attacked, Chiharu's gaze was torn away from the monster itself as she watched the woman try to materialize the spear, only to have it be absorbed soon after. Swallowing on a dry throat, she looked back at the boy only to find the thin layer of... something on his face. There were weird bubbles and things, and she knew if she didn't act fast that something bad was going to happen. She wasn't sure if the film was tangible or not, but it was important that she got rid of it, so she tried grabbing it off his face or wiping it away, in an effort to free the boy's face from it☼...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...but its a good talent. i blame culinary arts, the teacher made me hate it being strict about which amount of ingredients i use...''
Brianna smiled, "I'm sure she just didn't want you to make inedible food" she said. "since teacher's always talk about wanting their student's to do well in life"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...they created a family?''
It replayed the images slower. Image: Heart (valentines); Image: Parent, Child, Sibling; Image: Two people sitting and talking; Image: Warrior.

(first girl is dear friend of boy, Second girl is daughter of enemy currently fighting.)

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had just about cleaned most of the wounds when the creature suddenly decided to look over at them, and she looked back at it with a look of surprise. For it's size, the damn thing was quick to notice things. And with how strong this thing was, that was definitely not a good sign. As Beatrice attacked, Chiharu's gaze was torn away from the monster itself as she watched the woman try to materialize the spear, only to have it be absorbed soon after. Swallowing on a dry throat, she looked back at the boy only to find the thin layer of... something on his face. There were weird bubbles and things, and she knew if she didn't act fast that something bad was going to happen. She wasn't sure if the film was tangible or not, but it was important that she got rid of it, so she tried grabbing it off his face or wiping it away, in an effort to free the boy's face from it☼...
The monster fired spread shots of energy at Beatrice, as the girl below tried to remove the filmy mask. Surprisingly, the stuff lifted off like a piece of cloth. But it rejoined the tether and vanished back into the creature. The boy appeared to not have been suffering, in fact he had a peaceful look on his face.

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu was surprised how easily the stuff came off. It was kind of gross, actually, and she stared at it as she held it in her hand with a slightly disgusted look. That is, until the mask disappeared from it's hand and joined the creature, and she watched it get reabsorbed upon contact. Well, that was certainly... different, that's for sure. Either way, her attention returned to the boy in front of her, who seemed rather peaceful for having been inside something so.. chaotic. She wondered if he was actually okay, and if/when he'd wake up. Really she couldn't check his condition fully unless he woke up and told her how he was feeling... though, was it a good idea to wake him up, considering his state? He looked okay, as far as she could tell, aside from the minor physical injuries he seemed to have. Chiharu decided to try and wake him up, just to be sure he was fine. The girl gently shook his shoulder, speaking in a soft tone in an attempt to arouse him from sleep☼...

"Hey... hey you okay?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "I wouldn't mind if you slept, I'd feel bad if I kept you awake when you were tired" she said.
"Yeah, I get what you mean, but I'm fine, I don't mind staying awake since I like talking to you, I'll just nap when I go home" he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka did not see what Rini was talking about. "What boy?" she asked as she could move quicker now. Was it a person caught up in this, an innocent bystander or a soldier in the wrong place, wrong time?
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini pointed to the boy that was still attached to the beast "Right there" she said as she began to step closer "C'mon" she said, not caring if the monster would harm her or not, besides there was already a woman over there that Rini did not yet recognise, and she seemed safe enough "Is he alright?" Rini asked the girl upon approaching her.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alright''
...✦She said before pouring the drink into the glasses✦...
When Akane was done filling up the cup, Akane sat down on the bed and began driking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back