• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and i will say yes''
...✦Arashea said as she looked back at her smiling happily at her✦...
"And that I am happy to hear." Akane said as she rinsed Arashea's back. She then got out of the tub and grabbed herself a towel. "Come on, Arashea~"

JJKab said:
Fricka quietly kept walking, lost in thought. Her grip on Nai's hand tightened
@Roman
Nai felt Fricka's grip on his hand tighten, causing him to look at her. "Hey is everything okay? I can feel you squeezing down on my hand." He said to her softly. "We can head back and make something ourselves if you're nervous."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"And that I am happy to hear." Akane said as she rinsed Arashea's back. She then got out of the tub and grabbed herself a towel. "Come on, Arashea~"
...✦Arashea stepped out as well and wrapped a towel around herself✦...

Roman said:
Nai felt Fricka's grip on his hand tighten, causing him to look at her. "Hey is everything okay? I can feel you squeezing down on my hand." He said to her softly. "We can head back and make something ourselves if you're nervous."
Fricka snapped back to reality, as she looked at Nai.

"N-n...o... I was just... Thinking about something.. Don't worry about it' She said, smiling slightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea stepped out as well and wrapped a towel around herself✦...
Akane had wrapped her towel around her body as she walked out of the bathroom. She dried her body and put on a thin sweater and some shorts. "Now I wait for you to crack open a drink~"

JJKab said:
Fricka snapped back to reality, as she looked at Nai.
"N-n...o... I was just... Thinking about something.. Don't worry about it' She said, smiling slightly.
Nai chuckled and continued to walk with Fricka, "Alright then…" he said smiling at her. "Oh, and I'll pay for everything. Eat as much as you want okay." He said smiling again.

Roman said:
Akane had wrapped her towel around her body as she walked out of the bathroom. She dried her body and put on a thin sweater and some shorts. "Now I wait for you to crack open a drink~"
...✦Arashea only wore a long shirt long enough to cover her bottom underwear and smiled at Akane and nodded. She soon went over to a bottle and opened it✦...

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and continued to walk with Fricka, "Alright then…" he said smiling at her. "Oh, and I'll pay for everything. Eat as much as you want okay." He said smiling again.
"Thanks..." Fricka said, looking at Nai, smiling.

"Y'know... I... I don't know why.... But.... I feel... Really... How do i say this" She stuttered a bit, looking at the ground

"I am happy... That... I have found someone who isn't... A big douchebag... B-but.. He's more like me... Kinda shy... But can be really nice, once you get to know him..." Fricka looked back at Nai.

Roman said:
Han furrowed his brows and looked at Apollyon since he wasn't at first. His eyes were locked on a hot waitress who was helping another table. He heard everything his friend said, which is why he furrowed his brows. "So what are you saying we do then? Give her what she wants?" He asked. "Is that your plan of survival or am I not understanding here?"
"No, Since the actual act contains a sort of violence that could prove lethal. No, we placate her with the fish we will be bringing her. And once her tummy is full, she will less likely want to expend energy in pursuit of motherhood. Understand?" he said as he eats a breadstick with garlic butter dipping sauce.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea only wore a long shirt long enough to cover her bottom underwear and smiled at Akane and nodded. She soon went over to a bottle and opened it✦...
Akane made two glasses with ice cubes appear on the nightstand. She then grabbed them and held the glasses up to Arashea. "Fill em' up, love." She said happily. "Maybe I'll mix up some margaritas after this..."

Roman said:
Akane made two glasses with ice cubes appear on the nightstand. She then grabbed them and held the glasses up to Arashea. "Fill em' up, love." She said happily. "Maybe I'll mix up some margaritas after this..."
''haha..alright''

...✦She said before pouring the drink into the glasses✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria looked at her sword which as stuck in the wall. She soon thought maybe she can cool her temper and change her personality. If she had any anger, she'd channel it into her attacks and into combat. Maybe she'd come up with a new weapon. Duel blades that you can make a bow out of. That sounded like a cool idea☫...
The bubble kept working on her, to make her feel better, while Zero chased Beatrice through the facility. It left a swath of destruction in its wake.

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
"Thanks..." Fricka said, looking at Nai, smiling.
"Y'know... I... I don't know why.... But.... I feel... Really... How do i say this" She stuttered a bit, looking at the ground

"I am happy... That... I have found someone who isn't... A big douchebag... B-but.. He's more like me... Kinda shy... But can be really nice, once you get to know him..." Fricka looked back at Nai.
Nai looked at Fricka with a surprised look. He felt the exact same way. He knew there was something g about her that reminded her of himself. They were both shy and nice... Nai really loved that about her... Maybe that's why he instantly fell for her after they got the time to talk. "Yeah... I've never really been this close to a girl before... Most don't like me for me anyways. Just my looks, but I see that you and I are similar in ways... And I really... L-Like you because of that... Like like by the way." He said, a blush brewing on his cheeks.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas stopped when he heard the ring drop, and turned around when Lumina started running. Crap. She must of had some form of memories pop up that confused the shit out of her. That was partially his plan, but he didn't think it would happen just like that, plus he was looking forward to some cake or pie. All well. Thomas quickly snatched up the ring before starting after Lumina once more, mumbling a spell to keep his stamina up just in case it took him awhile to catch up♜...

"Lumina! Wait! I can answer your questions, you just have to listen!"

...♜Thomas was sure people were watching by now, which made him check inside his cloak for his UN super's officer ID. He wondered how long he'd be chasing Lumina, he didn't keep track of time, but he knew at one point he did catch her♜...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina kept running, continually bumping into people since she wasn't really watching where she was going. She was emotional, so her powers were slightly wacky, so every time she bumped into someone it would leave embers on wherever she came into contact with. A few times, this caused people's clothes to catch on fire, others it left the smallest of burns. But nothing compared to how on fire Lumina's mind felt. Her mind was spinning, and she grit her teeth in frustration trying to deal with it. Why were these memories going through her head?? They weren't hers! She didn't know this guy that wouldn't leave her mind. The worst part of it was that, the more they played in her head, the more it felt like this life she had, this one she was living right now, wasn't real. Like... she was fake. It wasn't a huge feeling, at least not yet, but it wouldn't go away. It angered her, and only fueled the fire of her wanting to, well, set everything else on fire. Before it had been kind of like an itch that hadn't been scratched yet; you could ignore it, but it was still there and you wanted to sate it. But it was beginning to feel like a gnawing hunger, harder to ignore and less easy to not give in to. Lumina kept running for a while until she decided to turn down an alleyway, catching her breath a bit. She felt somewhat clausterphobic and kind of hard to breath, and she knew exactly what it was. Lumina took off her shirt jacket, releasing her wings, so soon she was standing in just a camisole with her wings splayed out, breathing hard and sweating and leaning against the side of the building in the alleyway. It was around then that Thomas caught up to her. She hadn't heard his yelling before, but she could tell he was here, and she spoke in an angered and slightly tired tone♤...

"Stay away from me... I don't know what you were trying to pull with that ring, but I won't have anymore of it. Go away."

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka with a surprised look. He felt the exact same way. He knew there was something g about her that reminded her of himself. They were both shy and nice... Nai really loved that about her... Maybe that's why he instantly fell for her after they got the time to talk. "Yeah... I've never really been this close to a girl before... Most don't like me for me anyways. Just my looks, but I see that you and I are similar in ways... And I really... L-Like you because of that... Like like by the way." He said, a blush brewing on his cheeks.
Fricka blushed as well,it being a bright red blush on her cheeks, as she looked Nai's eyes.

"I... Like like you too.." She said, smiling

@Roman[/URL]
Han sighed and tapped the table with the tips of his fingers. So could that even work? She looked pretty clear about what she wanted and that was a piece of these boys. Apollyon and Han being said boys. "Maybe a nice flip of the hair will be enough to get her off my back." He joked. "But seriously, how high are our chances of this working? She might just lunge at you and use your body to fulfil her dreams... Like a puppet."

Roman said:
"Yeah... it'd be impossible, but I know who I married." Roman said watching as she made her way back to the bed. "Her name is Mal. We have a set of twins, Alejandro and Misaki~" he said jokingly.
"Yeah, twin's that can be a huge pain sometime's" Mal said and sat down next to him.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna watched her put the pancakes on a plate, "Do you like cooking?" she asked.
''well...i dont wanna say i hate it but...im kinda neutral about it. its like doing homework. you dont wanna do it but you have to''

@Lumina[/URL]
(( :D ))

...☼Chiharu's eyes followed the band as it disappeared into the tattoo, from this angle as he laid down she could see the tattoo on his back. It seemed familiar to her somehow, though she couldn't place where. Exhaling, Chiharu placed the sword back into it's sheathed position and stuck it back on her back before moving to check to see if he was alright, considering he was laying face down in the rubble around them. If anything, she needed to get him away from the battle, and especially away from the creature, considering he was just recently stuck within it. Chiharu glanced at the giant body of the creature just to make sure it wouldn't be too mad if she grabbed the boy before picking him up and slinging an arm over his shoulder, using her strength to drag him away from his landing spot. As she looked forward she tried to spot and undamaged part of grass or some other soft greenery to lay him in before she could try and focus on giving him first aid. He was light enough, or perhaps this body was strong enough, to easily lay him down on a patch of grass under a tree, making sure he was face up. Chiharu looked over the body to look for any sorts of injuries, every once and a while checking on the status of the battle as she tended to his injuries as best she could☼...

Roman said:
Han sighed and tapped the table with the tips of his fingers. So could that even work? She looked pretty clear about what she wanted and that was a piece of these boys. Apollyon and Han being said boys. "Maybe a nice flip of the hair will be enough to get her off my back." He joked. "But seriously, how high are our chances of this working? She might just lunge at you and use your body to fulfil her dreams... Like a puppet."
"Maybe 50/50, she being half cat and all. the 3 instincts and all.." he said as he held up the empty breadstick basket, and a waitress took it, and returned with hot, cheese covered goodness.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont wanna say i hate it but...im kinda neutral about it. its like doing homework. you dont wanna do it but you have to''
Brianna nodded, "I see, so you're not one of those people that cook because they love to do it in general" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back