• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](You can see it. Its in a bubble on its skin like structure.)
"I do not understand it either." she said as she took Rini's hand and tried to get her out of the besieged building.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, okay))

Rini followed along with Miyaka, moving around the debris as a clear exit began to come into view, as they approached the exit, Rini looked around the area, beginning to process what was going on, her eyes widening as she saw the bubble pop "I-Is he alive?" She asked as she watched the beast and the boy still tied to it, wanting to run over and check.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled and nodded, "A women's instinct is never wrong~" she said.
Kenai opened his eyes and raised a brow "Is that so?" He said with a chuckle.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''th-that actually feels good...cant remember the last time anyone's scrubbed my back for me''
...✦She said as she blushed but smiled✦...
Akane smiled and giggled a little, "Same. It did feel good, but I was too deep in thought about something." Akane said, as she continued to scrub her back.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Alright, when you're all healed up and better, we'll go out to eat." she said.
Roman nodded and laid his head back down. "Good." He said softly. "I should be able to move my arm by tomorrow. Considering the fact that my body continuously heals when I'm hurt that's my estimated date." He told her.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and laid his head back down. "Good." He said softly. "I should be able to move my arm by tomorrow. Considering the fact that my body continuously heals when I'm hurt that's my estimated date." He told her.
Mal nodded, "Alright, though don't be surprised if it take's a little more time then that, just saying" she said and smiled.

@Roman[/URL]
"If it's not us, then it's no one. She can't chase us forever...Can she? Will she ever just get tired of us or are we like... Her destined mates or whatever? If you say we are I'm moving to Mexico and changing my name to José." He said before shaking his head. "No... I just realized how racist that is. I guess we're shit out of luck, Apollyon."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "Yup! Though men's instinct's can be right too" she said.
"I see" he said with a small laugh then a yawn "In all seriousness though, I should probably move before I actually do fall asleep, otherwise I wouldn't be much company to you would I"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Alright, though don't be surprised if it take's a little more time then that, just saying" she said and smiled.
Roman looked away from Mal again. "If I'm not better by tomorrow, tell my mom. She'd be able to heal me." He said, sighing lightly. "I didn't want to tell her, but if I have to I will I guess..."

Nonalaka said:
"I see" he said with a small laugh then a yawn "In all seriousness though, I should probably move before I actually do fall asleep, otherwise I wouldn't be much company to you would I"
Asako moved to laying on her side and faced him, "I wouldn't mind if you fell asleep on me, people get tired and fall asleep without knowing it all the time. But if you want to move we can" she said.

Roman said:
Roman looked away from Mal again. "If I'm not better by tomorrow, tell my mom. She'd be able to heal me." He said, sighing lightly. "I didn't want to tell her, but if I have to I will I guess..."
Mal looked at him, "Healing take's time, if you aren't better tomorrow it's not the worst h=thing that could happen, it just means you need another day to heal, that's all" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako moved to laying on her side and faced him, "I wouldn't mind if you fell asleep on me, people get tired and fall asleep without knowing it all the time. But if you want to move we can" she said.
Kenai shook his head, soon turning to look at her, "I'm okay with not moving, I was just warning you in case it would happen and make you annoyed or something".

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "Healing take's time, if you aren't better tomorrow it's not the worst h=thing that could happen, it just means you need another day to heal, that's all" she said.
"That's not the problem. I have to much I have to do to stay in bed for long periods of time." Roman said. "There's just so much I can't let go by and all... Plus... That guy... He threatened to harm you and the kids." He said quietly. "I don't know how he knows that I have a family, but... He knows."

@Lumina[/URL]

(no worries)
...?Chiharu narrowed her eyes as the body fell to the ground, keeping a note that there was still some kind of tether to him and the creature, who seemed to still be rampaging. The girl hopped down off the roof, keeping on eye on the beast as she made her way toward the boy, switching her move to it's sword mode, which split the weapon into two blades, one thick and one thin, taking one into each hand. Chiharu made her way over to the boy, kneeling down next to him to make sure he was okay. It was then that she noticed how the tether was around his neck, and stood up, readying herself as she glanced up at the creature's body and then back at the tether. She inhaled, then exhaled, steadying herself before concentrating her power into a series of slashes that emanated a purple light, aiming at the connection band, hoping this would be enough to get the boy free from the monster?...

tumblr_static_bhscxy4ys48cwsckc4g4cokc4.gif

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shook his head, soon turning to look at her, "I'm okay with not moving, I was just warning you in case it would happen and make you annoyed or something".
Asako shrugged, "I wouldn't mind if you slept, I'd feel bad if I kept you awake when you were tired" she said.

Roman said:
"That's not the problem. I have to much I have to do to stay in bed for long periods of time." Roman said. "There's just so much I can't let go by and all... Plus... That guy... He threatened to harm you and the kids." He said quietly. "I don't know how he knows that I have a family, but... He knows."
Mal looked at him, "Don't worry too much, if you say you think you'll be better tomorrow then you're probably right" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "Don't worry too much, if you say you think you'll be better tomorrow then you're probably right" she said.
Roman gritted his teeth, bearing with the pain as he sat up. "T-There... Is nothing I can do. At least temporarily... My eye. The one I keep covered... I've been temporarily blinded after using my ocular powers far too many times. So, I'm both broke and blind right now." He told her, as they eye that was covered sent a tear running down his cheek. The mask wasn't that thick, so if you were to pay enough attention, you could tell he was crying. "I can't do anything but worry, yet I tell you not to and I'm secretly worrying my ass off." He said, shaking his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman gritted his teeth, bearing with the pain as he sat up. "T-There... Is nothing I can do. At least temporarily... My eye. The one I keep covered... I've been temporarily blinded after using my ocular powers far too many times. So, I'm both broke and blind right now." He told her, as they eye that was covered sent a tear running down his cheek. The mask wasn't that thick, so if you were to pay enough attention, you could tell he was crying. "I can't do anything but worry, yet I tell you not to and I'm secretly worrying my ass off." He said, shaking his head.
Mal frowned, she was easily able to tell he was crying. "Roman....we're all going to be ok and so are you. You don't need to worry so much, though i'm one to talk..." she said then turned to face him. "Beside's, he may know you have a family, but he doesn't know where we are, there's no way he could"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal frowned, she was easily able to tell he was crying. "Roman....we're all going to be ok and so are you. You don't need to worry so much, though i'm one to talk..." she said then turned to face him. "Beside's, he may know you have a family, but he doesn't know where we are, there's no way he could"
Roman shook his head again, "No... I'm pretty sure he could get here if he really wanted to. His powers resembled mine in terms of ocular powers. He seems to know me. ME. My past and all, yet I don't have even the slightest clue as to who he is. For all I know he could be here listening to me tell you all this." He said, before wiping his eyes. "But.. You're right. He may not know where we are and I shouldn't let it get to me."

Roman said:
Roman shook his head again, "No... I'm pretty sure he could get here if he really wanted to. His powers resembled mine in terms of ocular powers. He seems to know me. ME. My past and all, yet I don't have even the slightest clue as to who he is. For all I know he could be here listening to me tell you all this." He said, before wiping his eyes. "But.. You're right. He may not know where we are and I shouldn't let it get to me."
Mal nodded, "Beside's, there's a lot of people in this place, it's not like he'd know what room we're in without walking in on many other's." she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Beside's, there's a lot of people in this place, it's not like he'd know what room we're in without walking in on many other's." she said and smiled.
Roman smiled a little and wrapped his good arm around Mal, hugging her tightly as a soft chuckle escaped his mouth. "Thanks Mal... For being there for me. Always.. You're always there for me." He said laughing a little more.

Roman said:
Roman smiled a little and wrapped his good arm around Mal, hugging her tightly as a soft chuckle escaped his mouth. "Thanks Mal... For being there for me. Always.. You're always there for me." He said laughing a little more.
Mal smiled, "It's my job to be there for you, even if it's a situation I can't help out in the least I can do is support you" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back