• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane's blushed darkened a bit as they kiss. She noticed the change in how Arashea was kissing her from when they began and she too kissed back passionately. For a moment she just wanted to pull away and catch her breath, but she didn't and instead continued to kiss her.
...✦Arashea continued to kiss Akane. She also wanted to pull away to breathe but she continued✦...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester](Sorry for not getting back to you, schools kicking my rear right now.)
Sora smiled and shook her head. "I've got a big list of stuff on my "To do list" but none of it really has a timeframe it needs to be done in, so not really. Hang out with you mainly I guess..."

[/QUOTE]
''okay...hmmm, but where...? maybe on the beach?''

...☫Natsumi asked as she looked at her☫...

JJKab said:
"I-i-i... Don' know..." Fricka's blush slightly deepened, but she shrugged.
"L-lets go.. Lead the way" She smiled, looking at Nai
Nai blushed when Fricka did. "Yeah..." He said softly as he held out his hand to her. "Take my hand." He said, as he own blushed darkened and he turned his head a little so she wasn't able to tell he was blushing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea continued to kiss Akane. She also wanted to pull away to breathe but she continued✦...
Akane soon pulled away and looked Arashea in the eyes. "M-Maybe we should finish our bath so.. we can go have our drinks. Yeah?" She said as she slowly moved back.

Roman said:
Akane soon pulled away and looked Arashea in the eyes. "M-Maybe we should finish our bath so.. we can go have our drinks. Yeah?" She said as she slowly moved back.
''y-yeah...il scrub your back okay?''

...✦She said also looking into Akane's eyes✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai blushed when Fricka did. "Yeah..." He said softly as he held out his hand to her. "Take my hand." He said, as he own blushed darkened and he turned his head a little so she wasn't able to tell he was blushing.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she extended her hand, and grabbed Nai's, blushing. She didn't look away, though, as if she wasn't trying to hide her blush.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah...il scrub your back okay?''
...✦She said also looking into Akane's eyes✦...
"I'll do yours when you finish mine." Akane said, smiling a little as she began to clean her body.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...hmmm, but where...? maybe on the beach?''
...☫Natsumi asked as she looked at her☫...
Sora smiled, "Didn't we go there once already? There has to be more interesting stuff going on than just lazing about all day..."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she extended her hand, and grabbed Nai's, blushing. She didn't look away, though, as if she wasn't trying to hide her blush.
Nai looked at their hands and smiled a little, "Okay... Let's get going." He said, his blush fading to a point to where it was just a light pink. "If I remember correctly, you said you liked dumplings." He said, looking at her with a soft smile as he began walking.

Roman said:
Nai looked at their hands and smiled a little, "Okay... Let's get going." He said, his blush fading to a point to where it was just a light pink. "If I remember correctly, you said you liked dumplings." He said, looking at her with a soft smile as he began walking.
"Yeah.. I love'em.." Fricka said, as she started walking as well. She had this weird feeling in her stomach... It was probably hunger.

(GTG)

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled, "Didn't we go there once already? There has to be more interesting stuff going on than just lazing about all day..."

[/QUOTE]
''amusement park?''

JJKab said:
"Yeah.. I love'em.." Fricka said, as she started walking as well. She had this weird feeling in her stomach... It was probably hunger.
(GTG)
Nai nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I had to remember so I know where to take you." He said, smiling softly. "This place we're going to has some good dumplings.' He told her.

(((( See you later ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-ok...hold up..''
...✦She said moving away from the tub wall✦...
Akane nodded and watched as Arashea moved. Akane was still washing her body, as she waited.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Once she was done moving she just looked at Akane and smiled at her✦...
Akane smiled back at Arashea, "You can wash my back now. I've already rinsed all the soap off my body." She said as she turned around, her back facing Arashea now.

Roman said:
Akane smiled back at Arashea, "You can wash my back now. I've already rinsed all the soap off my body." She said as she turned around, her back facing Arashea now.
...✦Arashea nodded before she started to scrub Akane's back✦...

Roman said:
"Yeah, but I still know you are. I can whisper it in your ear and you might pass out or something." Roman said, another small laugh escaping his lips. This one made his shoulder move though and it caused a sharp pain like before. "Ow!" He exclaimed before putting his hand on the bad shoulder. "This sucks..."
Mal looked at his shoulder, "I'd offer massaging it.. but from what it looks like the slightest movement hurt's you" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh my god xD ))
''yeah''

...✿She said as she finished grooming her tail if she hadnt already, putting the brush on the night stand✿...
Brianna watched her for a bit. "Do you wanna do something?" she asked curiously, tilting her head.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stared at Thomas as he flinched back, not even caring that his hand was healing. That's what he gets for grabbing her like that! There were people staring at the two, especially since there was the flash of light from the flames, but Lumina didn't care. She noticed he had looked toward the shop, wondering what his deal was considering he was chasing her, but soon he was speaking at her again, so she couldn't think too much on it. She sighed at his explanation, fixing her hair a bit before responding in an annoyed tone♤...
"Can't you just leave me alone. Either way, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't belong to anybody or with anybody. I'm on my own."

...♤The phoenix was about to walk away when Thomas made another motion that caught her attention. In a swift motion she caught the ring that he tossed at her, and her attention was focused too much on what it was that he threw at her to notice that he wanted her to follow him inside. Opening her hand, Lumina's eyes fell upon the ashy ring, taking in the intricate details for a moment. Honestly she was confused why he was even giving it to her and was about to just toss it when suddenly her eyes widened. Flashes of memories coursed through her mind like lightning, each flash giving her a splitting pain feeling with every flash. They were random memories, but each had some in in common. There was a face, the face of a man, with red hair and kind eyes... the pain got so bad that Lumina dropped the ring, holding her head and stumbling back a few steps. Breathing heavily, Lumina stared down at the ring. What the hell was that? She backed up a few more steps, remnants of the memories still stuck in her mind, playing over and over again. Something felt off about... everything. About her, about the memories, about life itself. Lumina shook her head before taking a few more steps back and running off in the opposite direction, speaking aloud before she did♤...

"J-Just leave me alone!"
...♜Thomas stopped when he heard the ring drop, and turned around when Lumina started running. Crap. She must of had some form of memories pop up that confused the shit out of her. That was partially his plan, but he didn't think it would happen just like that, plus he was looking forward to some cake or pie. All well. Thomas quickly snatched up the ring before starting after Lumina once more, mumbling a spell to keep his stamina up just in case it took him awhile to catch up♜...

"Lumina! Wait! I can answer your questions, you just have to listen!"

...♜Thomas was sure people were watching by now, which made him check inside his cloak for his UN super's officer ID. He wondered how long he'd be chasing Lumina, he didn't keep track of time, but he knew at one point he did catch her♜...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back