• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled before she kissed Akane back✦...
Akane smiled into the kiss, but she pulled away. She then turned to face Arashea and she started to kiss her again, this way being more comfortable than the other.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal only smiled, "Which mean's you aren't able to prove what I said to be wrong until then" she said.
"Yeah, but I still know you are. I can whisper it in your ear and you might pass out or something." Roman said, another small laugh escaping his lips. This one made his shoulder move though and it caused a sharp pain like before. "Ow!" He exclaimed before putting his hand on the bad shoulder. "This sucks..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh no, your after her as well...? i guess she's popular..''
...☫She said before manifesting a sword and attacking him with a downward slash☫...
The area being slashed grew to envelop the girl in a warm and seemingly loving embrace of pure chaos. It was as if it wanted to make her feel happy, on top of totally wrecking her armor, and instead of outright killing her, it would keep her trapped in a happy bubble of warm, chaotic love. As for Beatrice, it continued to fire beams into the building.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded, knowing what she meant by that statement, she had already kind of gathered that from listening to the commotion at the pool changing rooms with the other maids. Rini's pace slowed a little for a moment as Miyaka spoke again speaking of him being gone, the statement didn't sit well with her at all "So if I'm correct, that thing out there is him..." She said looking to it "W-Will he be stuck like that?" She asked with a frown before quickly having to dodge the moving building debris from the attacks pulling Miyaka with her "We better hurry" she said as she began to move along.
"I do not think that he and that thing are working on the same page together anymore. Its as if something triggered him to go into full blown rage, and Misafune is along for the ride." she said as she kept moving with Rini. "But the most troublesome part is, even if he is able to wound Beatrice, it will not be enough to satisfy or even pacify the beast." she said with tears in her eyes.

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
(can''t sleep)
Brianna smiled, "Yup, it's more comfortable then a pillow." she said.
oh my god xD ))

''yeah''

...✿She said as she finished grooming her tail if she hadnt already, putting the brush on the night stand✿...

Roman said:
Akane smiled into the kiss, but she pulled away. She then turned to face Arashea and she started to kiss her again, this way being more comfortable than the other.
...✦Arashea kissed back holding Akane close✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Elora thought for a moment before speaking, "I do own this, but I can't remember how much it costed. I just know it wasn't a whole lot, the price was fairly reasonable." She said as she pulled up towards the apartment, parking the Jeep in front of the house before she killed the engine.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora thought for a moment before speaking, "I do own this, but I can't remember how much it costed. I just know it wasn't a whole lot, the price was fairly reasonable." She said as she pulled up towards the apartment, parking the Jeep in front of the house before she killed the engine.

...♱Seris nodded before unbuckling herself and getting out of the car♱...

''alright. lets get going or you'll wait longer for your amazing new weapon~ ...or something. its just a matter of perspective if you'd like it or not..''

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled weakly, as she stopped at the entrance to the dorm nr 45, where she lived.
"Thanks... I'll see you later" She said quietly, as she reached for door's handle.
...☽Neko smiled lightly and waved to Fricka, soon speaking before she turned around, heading back the way she came☾...

"Alright. Bye~"

After Fricka entered her dorm, she walked towards ber bed. She collapsed, landing on it, already asleep.

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I do not think that he and that thing are working on the same page together anymore. Its as if something triggered him to go into full blown rage, and Misafune is along for the ride." she said as she kept moving with Rini. "But the most troublesome part is, even if he is able to wound Beatrice, it will not be enough to satisfy or even pacify the beast." she said with tears in her eyes.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini frowned "So it'll just keep going" she said quietly "Is there any way misafune could gain control of that thing?" She asked "Or at least another way to calm it down... Because it looks like attacking it isn't going to do much but make it worse"

Al was standing on a hill looking at the city "Crazy...So much life, anger, happiness, creation, destruction....With all these emotions.....I know you're here." He said his eyes turning cold.

Hallson stepped out from behind the trees "Clever. I didn't think you'd be able to know where I was. Though I should expect no less from a Dragon God am I right?"

Al turned to him and took his hood off "You know this can't go on, you kill so many people....Do you even care? About them? Their families? Maybe they were looking forward to go home and see their wife and children"

Hallson laughed more. "You're kidding. Right? This is coming from the guy who is literally controlled by flat out chaos. You cheat, you kill, then you laugh about it. What makes you different from me, Master?"

Al looked him dead in the eyes "I have a heart. That's more than you could ever say. How long huh? Before you attempt to kill them?

"And why would I tell YOU?"

"Because when you do. I'm going to kill you."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked around a bit, "Yeah... I'm really sorry about that." He said, before laughing nervously. "In a way I feel like this is my fault... Or maybe it is." He said, sighing lightly.
...€ May shook her head amd looked at Alejandro, she knew luner would find her but she doesn't like being separated from her... May sighed softly and smiled softly at him €...

"Oh no! It's not your fault, I'm the one who dropped her... Heh.. She will find me so don't worry about it.. "

Mayyflower said:
((Can you?))
((Alrighty))

Kairassi was walking through the school courtyard in her normal, energetic manner, she had just finished her morning run and was now heading to get something to eat, humming lightly as she always did.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria looked around her, she figured that she was trapped. She tried to cut her way out with her sword to see if she could get out of it☫...
The sword became stuck, as if trapped in instant glue. The shifting chaos had begun to work on her aching muscles and warmed up to sooth her pains. It was obvious she was not going anywhere, until it decided to let her go. As soon as the armor was gone, a simple chaos woven Yukata formed on her as her hair was put up into a bun. The warm chaos was like a massage chair for her, letting her rest, as Zero tried to obliterate Beatrice.

@HimeragiSeiker

(no worries Hime-kun, you might have company, if Zero can catch more people.)

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned "So it'll just keep going" she said quietly "Is there any way misafune could gain control of that thing?" She asked "Or at least another way to calm it down... Because it looks like attacking it isn't going to do much but make it worse"
"Misafune is boring when it comes to calming him down. A kind word, a shoulder rub, or a treat, usually pacifies Misafune. That creature, however wants to return to sleep." she admitted as the pain was lessening." she said as she could stand normally. "Wow, this is intense. It it always like this?" she asked her friend.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok sure))
...⊹Kristako went to the park and sighed as she looked up at the sky and sighed before going under a tree⊹...
...: Nymph was walking back from that weird experience at the museum she walked to the park and looked around before walking to a nearby bench and sitting down, not noticing the girl behind her just yet :...

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty))
Kairassi was walking through the school courtyard in her normal, energetic manner, she had just finished her morning run and was now heading to get something to eat, humming lightly as she always did.
...♮ Luke was also walking through the courtyard when he heard someone humming, she looked back and say kairassi, he smiled and waved to her ♮...

"Hey Kairassi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back