• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup..''
...✦She said as she leaned on the tub's walls as she relaxed✦...
"We should do stuff like this more often." Akane said, as she sunk into the water a little. "Anyways, we should make some plans.. There's a ton we could do. Have any ideas?"

Roman said:
Taylor stood there with Celia in his arms. He had smiled at her as he explained the feelings and then looked out at the sky along with her. When she asked if they should go back inside, he looked at her and smiled.
"Sure."

tumblr_mcof72GVD81rdiylyo1_500.gif

Taylor then nodded and held Celia's hand as he walked back inside the apartment. When they were back inside, Taylor had closed the door and went to sit on the bed.
...??Celia smiled back at Taylor and spoke before following him inside and walked over to her closet while he was closing the door to the balcony. Opening it, she rummaged through a few things for a few moments before she found a small stuffed bear. Celia smiled before closing the closet and going back to her bed, laying herself down on her side after she crawled under the covers. She was pretty cold from standing outside, since she was only in shorts and a tank top. Another mistake on her part for going outside, she really needed to think next time instead of acting impulsively. Celia hugged the bear to her chest as she turned on her side to look at him before speaking again, a faintest blush appearing on her cheeks that was hard to see from far away, it was only up close that someone would be able to tell she was blushing??...

"Goody, I'm freezing my butt off out here. I'm never going outside in these pajamas again.. You know.. I feel like I don't say this enough, which I probably don't, but.. I love you. I may not need to say it because you already know that and I sometimes express it too, but I like saying it. It feels more official to me, saying it out loud. You probably think that's weird and it might be, but that's how I view it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"We should do stuff like this more often." Akane said, as she sunk into the water a little. "Anyways, we should make some plans.. There's a ton we could do. Have any ideas?"
''i dunno...go to the beach maybe?''

JJKab said:
Fricka shifted her look at the girl, and shook her head gently
"Actually... No... But... I always did that when i was just... Thinking.." She said quetly, smiling.
...☽Neko didn't looked back at the girl as she continued, smiling a little at what she said. Warm milk when thinking? She'd never tried that before, only to try and get herself asleep. She was more of someone going outside to think or a doodler☾...

"I see.. I like coming outside when I'm thinking or doodling different kinds of things. By the way, my names Neko. I just thought you should know that so you don't think you're talking to some weirdo or something worse."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, she was hoping he hadn't noticed that. "I-I was kind of hoping you hadn't, yes" she said.
Roman smiled "Unfortunately for you I saw. It's not like you weren't pretty when you blushed though." He said laughing lightly. "Is it that embarrassing to blush around your husband?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...go to the beach maybe?''
Akane nodded and moved around so she could sit with her back facing Arashea. She then leaned on her a little, "That sounds nice... How about a movie afterwards?"

Roman said:
Roman smiled "Unfortunately for you I saw. It's not like you weren't pretty when you blushed though." He said laughing lightly. "Is it that embarrassing to blush around your husband?" He asked.

Akane nodded and moved around so she could sit with her back facing Arashea. She then leaned on her a little, "That sounds nice... How about a movie afterwards?"
''sure''

...✦She said as she wrapped her arms around Akane✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko didn't looked back at the girl as she continued, smiling a little at what she said. Warm milk when thinking? She'd never tried that before, only to try and get herself asleep. She was more of someone going outside to think or a doodler☾...
"I see.. I like coming outside when I'm thinking or doodling different kinds of things. By the way, my names Neko. I just thought you should know that so you don't think you're talking to some weirdo or something worse."
Fricka laughed gently, as she smiled at Neko.

"Fricka, nice to meet you in this beautifull night..." She said, as she sighed, and looked at her dorm, not too far away. She yawned.

"I think i'll slowly head back... We should meet again sometimes" Fricka stated happily, looking back at Neko

Roman said:

"It's not embarrassing, it only is wheen you point it out and call it cute" Mal said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦She said as she wrapped her arms around Akane✦...
Akane gently placed her hands on Arashea's and looked back at her with a smile, "I love you." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"It's not embarrassing, it only is wheen you point it out and call it cute" Mal said.
"Well it is cute... Now I wonder how Misaki and Alejandro will behave when they're older... Maybe silly like me... Or easily flustered... Like you." Roman joked.

Roman said:
"Well it is cute... Now I wonder how Misaki and Alejandro will behave when they're older... Maybe silly like me... Or easily flustered... Like you." Roman joked.
"I don't get flustered that easily do I?" Mal asked. "I'm sure you get flustered too... sometime's... maybe" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, as she smiled at Neko.
"Fricka, nice to meet you in this beautifull night..." She said, as she sighed, and looked at her dorm, not too far away. She yawned.

"I think i'll slowly head back... We should meet again sometimes" Fricka stated happily, looking back at Neko
...☽Neko grinned at her, getting some of her usual hyper-self back before she waved at Fricka. It looked like she was going to back inside her dorm, seeing as how she was yawning. Maybe now she would go to sleep since she was out here for a while. Neko was going most likely going to stay outside, since she wasn't quiet tired yet but she could accompany her to her room. Just to make sure she didn't accidently walk into anything or fall asleep while walking. People did that sometimes, she's seen it before☾...

"It was nice meeting you Fricka, I hope we can meet again and you can finally get some sleep. If you want, I can walk you back."

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko grinned at her, getting some of her usual hyper-self back before she waved at Fricka. It looked like she was going to back inside her dorm, seeing as how she was yawning. Maybe now she would go to sleep since she was out here for a while. Neko was going most likely going to stay outside, since she wasn't quiet tired yet but she could accompany her to her room. Just to make sure she didn't accidently walk into anything or fall asleep while walking. People did that sometimes, she's seen it before☾...
"It was nice meeting you Fricka, I hope we can meet again and you can finally get some sleep. If you want, I can walk you back."
"Thanks.. I appreciate it.." Fricka said quietly, as she began walking back towards her dorm, yawning from time to time.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "I just like my sleep, so I'm too stubborn to wake up" she said then looked at him. "it'll most likely happen, I fall asleep easily, though sometime's I do wake up, if it's important, if I get a feeling it's something important" she said.
@Nonalaka

JJKab said:
"Thanks.. I appreciate it.." Fricka said quietly, as she began walking back towards her dorm, yawning from time to time.
...☽Neko bounced after Fricka, soon walking right beside her as she spoke quietly. She was yawning so much, that Neko yawned every once in a while. She had to cover her mouth with her hand as she yawned because that was something she was taught to do. She also toned down how hyper she was, since it was still night time and not exactly the day. That was usually when she let her energy out☾...

"It's no problem. I just wouldn't want to see you hurt if you fell asleep while walking there. I don't know if that happens to you, but I've seen it happen to others so I thought it'd just be on the safe side and go with you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too Akane''
...✦She said as she smiled back✦...
Akane leaned up a little since she was still a little lower in the water than Arashea and soon kissed her.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't get flustered that easily do I?" Mal asked. "I'm sure you get flustered too... sometime's... maybe" she said.
"You're easily flustered. If my arm wasn't messed up, I'd show you... But... My arm is messed up." Roman said laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
mansion. remember that Brianna is dating her? xD ))
(I do gur xD just making sure she didn't go anywhere xDDDD)

Brianna laid on the bed before sitting up and stretching. Rubbing her eye's and looking around the room.

Roman said:
"You're easily flustered. If my arm wasn't messed up, I'd show you... But... My arm is messed up." Roman said laughing lightly.
Mal only smiled, "Which mean's you aren't able to prove what I said to be wrong until then" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back