• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "I hadn't planned to, beside's, even I wouldn't expect you to get injured badly." she said.
Roman nodded and smiled a little, "Thanks..." He said as his smile quickly vanished at the thought of this masked man. "He only beat me because I couldn't touch him. I literally could have walked through him if I wanted." He said, as his hands became fists. "One day.... I'll get him back for what he's done to me."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stared at him with her arms crossed, still unimpressed at his attempts to act like some figure of authority. It was laughable, really, and his words were only adding to it. Soon Lumina found hints of a smirk making their way on to her face, and she didn't stop them. This guy was honestly too funny to star mad at for too long! The smirk soon manifested on her lips and she couldn't stop herself from speaking out a bit♤...
"Yeah, you heard me, bad track record. If its so easy how come your firdt kill was me? Seriously, if youre trying to impress me with your "I capture people instead of kill them, it's soooooo much harder!" spiel, then you're sadly mistaken. I'm dissapointed, actually, that you couldn't even do what you were literally made to do. So sad."

...♤Lumina sighed, mockingly tilting her head in pity. Her eyes were closed and her shoulders were shrugged up a bit. She opened an eye to see all the weapons pointed at her and she strengthened up, jokingly putting her hands up in a gesture of surrender. Lumina looked Thomas dead in the eye, not even glancing at his outstretched hand before saying a few words in an obviously mocking tone♤...

"Ooh, so many scary weapons! Whatever is a girl to do? Well, whatever. Your time was up."

...♤Lumina teleported herself behind Thomas, standing behind him like a shadow, taking a moment to say a few words before teleporting to the end of the parking lot, winking and giving a salute before walking outside with the goal of finding someplace to eat. It felt like she hadn't had anything to eat in months♤...

"Sorry, love, but I'm not the same Lumina you were so easily able to capture and manipulate last time. You'd do well to remember that. But good luck on whatever your goal is."
...♜Thomas sighed at Lumina's antics, it seemed he'd have to go past threats for the moment. Turning all the constructs back into mana, even though some was lost, Thomas reformed it into a mana copy of him that he could swap places with at a moments notice. After that he gave it his wallet so it could attempt to get a room, though he wasn't sure how much knowledge it would need, he hoped it was enough, but that was it, for he wasn't sure. Thomas then started to follow the feeling of the mana he left in Lumina while talking to himself♜...

"This is gonna be annoying, but you've left me no choice."

...♜Thomas then went outside himself, looking around at the buildings the surrounded the area, the tall man-made forest that reached towards the sky blocked out any direct sunlight while the huge crowds of people bustled around down on the streets. Yeah, he had picked this city for that very reason, it would be easy to hide in plain site here, and even more so it the underground operations that took place here in Manhattan. Though his final goal was to find someone whom knew Lumina in her past life, someone he could trust with her. With that in mind Thomas effortlessly followed the mana inside Lumina straight to where she was before rushing up and grabbing at her wrist. For a moment he thought how the one she loved would think of her, the one she had thought of as they were linked while she died... what was his name? Accidentally Thomas said it while bickering at Lumina♜...

"You can't lose me that easily you firebird! Do i have to fight you to make you listen to what i have to say? What would that Kenji think?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded and smiled a little, "Thanks..." He said as his smile quickly vanished at the thought of this masked man. "He only beat me because I couldn't touch him. I literally could have walked through him if I wanted." He said, as his hands became fists. "One day.... I'll get him back for what he's done to me."
Mal stared at him, "When you do be careful, It would suck if you got caught in the same situation, I can't imagine how much it'd hurt" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him, "When you do be careful, It would suck if you got caught in the same situation, I can't imagine how much it'd hurt" she said.
"I will... But I shouldn't be talking about revenge right now." Roman said, shaking his head. "I'm only wasting my time talking about it when I have only one good arm. That being said, I wouldn't be able to properly fight anyways."

Roman said:
"I will... But I shouldn't be talking about revenge right now." Roman said, shaking his head. "I'm only wasting my time talking about it when I have only one good arm. That being said, I wouldn't be able to properly fight anyways."
Mal nodded, "You better just hope your arm heal's properly. Sometimes it doesn't and it doesn't work as well, y'know" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "You better just hope your arm heal's properly. Sometimes it doesn't and it doesn't work as well, y'know" she said.
"I could ask my mom, but I don't want to get her all worried or anything. I am pretty sure I'll heal properly, but it'll take it's sweet time." Roman told her. He smiled a little at her and chuckled, "If anything, I just need you here to help me heal."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane giggled, "Did you have this like set up or something?" She asked Arashea as she stopped and waited for her outside their room door. "What else did you have planned, bath?" She joked, though a bath did sound nice right now.
''if you wanted a bath''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora looked slightly confused as she mentioned that fact and just ended up shrugging. A combination of two people huh? That was sort of cool, in a way she guessed. "Well I suppose it's nice to meet you Seris. I'm Elora." She would have offered her a hand shake or something if she wasn't driving. Though seeing as how she didn't want to be a reckless driver, Elora would keep both hands on the wheel as she drove to their destination. They weren't that far from the place, possibly a couple minutes or so.

''so you own this car? how much did it even cost?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you wanted a bath''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...
"Sounds good to me." Akane said, smiling back at Arashea as she opened the door to their room and went inside.

Roman said:
"Sounds good to me." Akane said, smiling back at Arashea as she opened the door to their room and went inside.
''so....bathe then drink or bathe and drink?''

...✦She said as she went inside as well✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko nodded and followed her gaze towards the moon. She could understand that, she had met a few other people who did the same thing as the girl☾...
"It's relaxing, isn't it? Walking around outside at night. Have you ever tried drinking warm milk you fall asleep?"
Fricka shifted her look at the girl, and shook her head gently

"Actually... No... But... I always did that when i was just... Thinking.." She said quetly, smiling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so....bathe then drink or bathe and drink?''
...✦She said as she went inside as well✦...
"Bathe first, drinking second." Akane said, as she went to get some clothes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. il wait for you then. or you want me to bathe with you?''
...✦Arashea asked in a teasing way✦...
Akane had stopped doing what she was doing when Arashea had said what she did. Akane blushed lightly and looked back at her, "M-Maybe we should get in together... That way we won't have to wait."

Roman said:
Akane had stopped doing what she was doing when Arashea had said what she did. Akane blushed lightly and looked back at her, "M-Maybe we should get in together... That way we won't have to wait."
''a-alright then''

...✦Arashea said a bit embarrassed. She didnt expect her to say yes✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright then''
...✦Arashea said a bit embarrassed. She didnt expect her to say yes✦...
Akane had her clothes ready for once they finished their bath, "I'll go run the water. Be back in a second." She said as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the water, allowing it to get warm. Once it was warm, Akane allowed the water to fill the bathtub.

Roman said:
"I could ask my mom, but I don't want to get her all worried or anything. I am pretty sure I'll heal properly, but it'll take it's sweet time." Roman told her. He smiled a little at her and chuckled, "If anything, I just need you here to help me heal."
Mal blinked and looked at him before her face turned a light pink. "That was the most corny thing you could have said" she said before smiling, "But yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine if you stay in bed and rest" she said.

Roman said:
Akane had her clothes ready for once they finished their bath, "I'll go run the water. Be back in a second." She said as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the water, allowing it to get warm. Once it was warm, Akane allowed the water to fill the bathtub.
...✦Arashea began taking off her clothes to get ready for the bath✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked and looked at him before her face turned a light pink. "That was the most corny thing you could have said" she said before smiling, "But yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine if you stay in bed and rest" she said.
Roman chuckled and looked at the doors that led to a balcony. "What can I say? Being hurt makes me a little cheesy." He said, poking her with his good hand. "Besides you blushed. Did you think I wouldn't see?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea began taking off her clothes to get ready for the bath✦...
Akane soon stepped towards the bathroom door, holding a towel up to her body, "The water is ready. I even added bubbles." She said, chuckling lightly before she went back inside and got into the tub

Roman said:
Akane soon stepped towards the bathroom door, holding a towel up to her body, "The water is ready. I even added bubbles." She said, chuckling lightly before she went back inside and got into the tub
...✦Arashea nodded before going into the bath tub as well and sat in it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before going into the bath tub as well and sat in it✦...
Akane smiled at Arashea, "This feels nice... The water is at a perfect temperature and I have you here to enjoy it with me~" she said softly.

Roman said:
Akane smiled at Arashea, "This feels nice... The water is at a perfect temperature and I have you here to enjoy it with me~" she said softly.
''yup..''

...✦She said as she leaned on the tub's walls as she relaxed✦...

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and looked at the doors that led to a balcony. "What can I say? Being hurt makes me a little cheesy." He said, poking her with his good hand. "Besides you blushed. Did you think I wouldn't see?" He asked.
Mal looked at him, she was hoping he hadn't noticed that. "I-I was kind of hoping you hadn't, yes" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back