• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sighed, because he knew this would happen if Mal saw him. He didn't even expect her to be in the room... But he knew she'd be worried. He was the father of her children and her husband. It wouldn't be fun knowing the one you love is hurt. "And it's my job to make sure you don't worry your pretty little head off." He joked.
Mal gave a light laugh, "Right, i'm just gonna stay her and make sure your alright, surely there's a difference between worrying and making sure they're alright" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal gave a light laugh, "Right, i'm just gonna stay her and make sure your alright, surely there's a difference between worrying and making sure they're alright" she said.
"Well I consider one to be nagging and the other to be friendly." Roman said before taking a deep breath to help him cope with a sharp pain that had just occurred.

Roman said:
"Well I consider one to be nagging and the other to be friendly." Roman said before taking a deep breath to help him cope with a sharp pain that had just occurred.
Mal looked at him then in front of her, "Considering I don't know how I can be any help, worrying is the only thing I can do right now" she said, putting her hand's in her lap.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what the hell...?''
...☫Seria said as she looked around before she made her hand ignite fire☫...
Beatrice's Fearsome Defense had bogged down Zero. He was taking actual damage from their assaults. Due in part to the fact that each attack of theirs was hitting one spot on him. With that singular devotion, his defense was weakening. But was he stopping, no. Zero roared as he put his fist through a tower, toppling it. He whipped his tail through the closest one behind him. Beatrice's energy was waning, as she kept throwing things into his path. Soon she would have to flee, but not before her precious work was secured. A quick message to her husband, had him backing up all the files and having experiments loaded onto armored trucks to be moved to their secured fortress facility. But where was her daughter. In that moment of distraction, Zero fired a pin point shot, that caught her right in the shoulder. Her dress took the worst of it, but repairing the missing shoulder blade would take time. Truly angry, she launched a thousand god spears at Zero, hoping one would strike true. They all clattered to the pavement below, but not without punching nice holes through him.

@Nonalaka

Anyone else want in, they are welcome, but understand this is a titanic battle.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Beatrice's Fearsome Defense had bogged down Zero. He was taking actual damage from their assaults. Due in part to the fact that each attack of theirs was hitting one spot on him. With that singular devotion, his defense was weakening. But was he stopping, no. Zero roared as he put his fist through a tower, toppling it. He whipped his tail through the closest one behind him. Beatrice's energy was waning, as she kept throwing things into his path. Soon she would have to flee, but not before her precious work was secured. A quick message to her husband, had him backing up all the files and having experiments loaded onto armored trucks to be moved to their secured fortress facility. But where was her daughter. In that moment of distraction, Zero fired a pin point shot, that caught her right in the shoulder. Her dress took the worst of it, but repairing the missing shoulder blade would take time. Truly angry, she launched a thousand god spears at Zero, hoping one would strike true. They all clattered to the pavement below, but not without punching nice holes through him.
@Nonalaka

Anyone else want in, they are welcome, but understand this is a titanic battle.

[/QUOTE]
''Giselle...we need to get out of here...and probably find Scarlet''

Nonalaka said:
Passing the pool room once more trying to weave her way through the groups if frantic workers Rini finally spotted a familiar face, making her way over to Miyaka, who looked rather unwell. Rini was swiftly by her side "A-Are you alright?" She asked as she reached her.
"It..seems..I am truly a girl." she said wincing as the meds have had no time to work yet. "I can't feel him anymore. Its like everything is gone and only agony remains, but not his agony, but some deep kind of agony. We have to find Beatrice and get out of here." she said as she tried to right herself.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu's eyes narrowed a bit as she stared up at the creature, her mind calculating ways to possibly take it down. This form was a more analytical, stoic form, thinking rather than feeling, making sure to have a plan before going into action, avoiding it if she could avoid it. But her thought process was cut short as she felt a hand grab hers, and they were off running down the hallway. Chiharu's eyes darted all along the path in front of them, trying to analyze the most efficient route ou of here. She could feel the beast attacking them, and she snuck a glance backwards to see the hallway mere feet behind her now suddenly gone. Chiharu's eyes widened a smidge before narrowing and turning her gaze back forward, taking initiative in running, now dragging Scarlett behind her as she navigated through the slowly deteriorating building☼...

"This is dangerous... a beast that can erase things from existence... is there even a way to destroy something like that?"
"I..don't know. All I can do is make things different. I do not think I could even harm it." Scarlett said while trying to run, ignoring the mega wedgie her suit was giving her. "Lets find my mother, she would know what to do." she said as she watched something pinkish inside a bubble on the creature. She was not sure what it could be, but it did appear out of place.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and listened to Asuka talk, taking one more bite of his pizza as she spoke. He took one more drink of his juice and looked down at the various foods before him. As he shifted his eyes from each individual plate, he explained what each food was, along with where it originated from. Naturally, he went by alphabetical order. After he finished explaining the foods' origins, he took another sip of his juice and smiled♅...

Yeah, the initial few months of our food business would be tough, but it'd be relatively easy afterwards~ Well, we have a large assortment of exotic foods varying from all the countries in the world~ Starting from Austria, we have the wiener schnitzel. It's a very thin veal cutlet that's breaded and deep fried. It's usually served with lemon and parsley, and is accompanied by a side of potatoes or rice, much like what you see now~ Then we have the Argentinian asado. The asado is Argentina's delectable grilled meats—and grilled Argentinian steak. It's especially delicious. Beside that is Brazil's feijoada dish, a stew of black beans and smoked beef and pork. It is also served with rice, collard greens, toasted manioc flour, hot sauce, and an orange slice to help with digestion. It's not only healthy for you, but it's also very delicious~ That's just three of the many foods we have here, I think you'll love them~

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo2_250_zps5xtec7em.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's gaze swept over the array of food displayed in the picnic basket and spoke, returning her gaze to Akira. She was pretty hungry, she had to admit that. The last time she had eaten was something she couldn't remember, heck she didn't know if she had eaten at all. But there was a lot a food, so much that she didn't even know if they were going to be able to eat all of it. Asuka was curious as to how much was actually in the basket and how it all fit in there. Was it like a bottomless basket? Kind of like the purse from Mary Popins where anything could fit in there and practically anything came out. It was strange, but was there really things like that? With the help of magic that is. Asuka picked up the pizza she had abandoned and took a bite out of the crust❦...

"There's so much food here, why did you pack so much? I wouldn't think we'd be able to eat all of this, so I'm guessing there's going to be leftovers."

tumblr_njh8073SNQ1t5mcpso1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Giselle...we need to get out of here...and probably find Scarlet''
"ABSORB" Zero said as it began to draw energy, as bubbles on its body began to glow. "MAGNIFY" he roared as he stopped and his body stopped shifting. He stood, withstanding everything attacking him, all the bubbles were glowing white hot, a contrast to the darkness he was. "OVERLOAD BURST" he said as multiple magic circle like things formed around its head as the beam cut through the street at its feet, through the parking garage, financial offices, security office, detention facility, weapons magazine, material storage, and the testing center. The path it cut began to simmer before micro explosions traveled up the path to where the beam ended.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''...for fuck's sake...''

...☫She said before she jumped onto a ledge where she could see Zero and her golden eyes glared at him before she moved her arm across her body and fire began spawning and forming at Zero's feet before it turned into a fire-tornado. Soon it exploded hopefully just harming Zero. This was her way of damage testing to see if Zero was affected by it☫...

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slightly, as she clearly understood the girl. It was pretty awkward for someone who is tired to walk aroud. She took a deep breath, before speaking
"The point is that i couldn't sleep.. So i decided to go outside" She said quietly, looking at the Moon.
...☽Neko nodded and followed her gaze towards the moon. She could understand that, she had met a few other people who did the same thing as the girl☾...

"It's relaxing, isn't it? Walking around outside at night. Have you ever tried drinking warm milk you fall asleep?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright~ lets get to it then~''
Akane nodded and stood up, "I'll meet you our room. You grab drinks~" she said to Arashea said as she headed for their room.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him then in front of her, "Considering I don't know how I can be any help, worrying is the only thing I can do right now" she said, putting her hand's in her lap.
"Mal I am perfectly fine. I'll probably ask for your help here and there, but I'm fine. You don't have to keep saying that worrying is all you can do... I'm worried about myself too... I probably could end up in a worst position, or something else..." he said quietly.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and stood up, "I'll meet you our room. You grab drinks~" she said to Arashea said as she headed for their room.
''there's drinks up there! i set it up already''

...✦She said following Akane to their room✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...for fuck's sake...''
...☫She said before she jumped onto a ledge where she could see Zero and her golden eyes glared at him before she moved her arm across her body and fire began spawning and forming at Zero's feet before it turned into a fire-tornado. Soon it exploded hopefully just harming Zero. This was her way of damage testing to see if Zero was affected by it☫...
The fire tornado turned a dark purple as it exploded outward. Zero moved forward, using Beatrice's weakened state as a sign of victory. He began firing smaller beams into the advancing soldiers as they tried in vain to stop him. He finally laid hands on the building and roared "RINI" and "LOVE" as it shook the building looking for something called Rini.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''there's drinks up there! i set it up already''
...✦She said following Akane to their room✦...
Akane giggled, "Did you have this like set up or something?" She asked Arashea as she stopped and waited for her outside their room door. "What else did you have planned, bath?" She joked, though a bath did sound nice right now.

Roman said:
"Mal I am perfectly fine. I'll probably ask for your help here and there, but I'm fine. You don't have to keep saying that worrying is all you can do... I'm worried about myself too... I probably could end up in a worst position, or something else..." he said quietly.
Mal glanced at him, "Alright... Just promise me you'll tell me if you need anything." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot smiled "Great!" He said happily "As for where, I hadn't thought about that exactly" he said with a small laugh before taking another bite of the cookie he was eating as he thought "There's the amusement park around here, want to go there?" He suggested.

◎Yumi◎

"I haven't been there in a bit, so sure." Yumi said happily before she finished off the rest of her cupcake and used the napkin she had gotten, to wipe away the frosting on her mouth and fingers. Her stomach was pretty full as she looked at her last dessert and decided she'd just save that for later, when she got hungry again or went home. She guessed eat had filled her up so fast was the cupcake, since the macaroon was a pretty light dessert to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's gaze swept over the array of food displayed in the picnic basket and spoke, returning her gaze to Akira. She was pretty hungry, she had to admit that. The last time she had eaten was something she couldn't remember, heck she didn't know if she had eaten at all. But there was a lot a food, so much that she didn't even know if they were going to be able to eat all of it. Asuka was curious as to how much was actually in the basket and how it all fit in there. Was it like a bottomless basket? Kind of like the purse from Mary Popins where anything could fit in there and practically anything came out. It was strange, but was there really things like that? With the help of magic that is. Asuka picked up the pizza she had abandoned and took a bite out of the crust❦...

"There's so much food here, why did you pack so much? I wouldn't think we'd be able to eat all of this, so I'm guessing there's going to be leftovers."

tumblr_njh8073SNQ1t5mcpso1_400.gif
...♅Akira smiled and picked up his glass of juice, drinking it as he listened to his wife talk. As he focused on her face, he couldn't help but admire the woman who he'd married. Her beauty, her personality, her everything. He felt grateful that he'd had the courage to walk up to her in the courtyard and offer to show her around. It was the first time they'd met, and he knew that there was something special with her. Her laugh, the way she walked, the way she talked, everything seemed to meld perfectly with Akira. He remembered the first time they went to get something to eat. It was after Akira showed her around, he offered to take her to the candy store. He believed it'd be the best way to get to know her. He then remembered the time when they went on their first date, to a pizza shop on the outskirts of the town. He always enjoyed pizza, as it was a delicacy exclusive to Earth, a delicacy he initially found too greasy, yet grew to love. He always thought of taking his pair to a pizza shop as a date, and without knowing it, did that exact thing with Asuka. His only objective was to get to know this mysterious woman, so that he may find the stuff they had in common. Of course, they had everything in common, with their candy choices and their favourite foods. He enjoyed every moment with Asuka, and continues to enjoy her presence even more. He felt at peace with her, able to tell her anything and everything, and broken without her. Asuka was his other half, the one to complete his being and to spend his life with. His gaze lowered to his juice, and with the very same smile he had on previously, he took another drink. He placed his juice onto the ground and took another bite of his pizza, listening intently to Asuka's words as she finished speaking. He replied as he gazed into Asuka's eyes, a loving warmth radiating from his own. As he finished talking, he lowered his voice and released a nervous laugh♅...

I hadn't eaten since the hospital, so I thought the more food the better~ Besides, what good is a picnic if there isn't a lot of food to share with the love of your life?~ Plus I was starving~

f0135ae306e1ca559d8dda5dacbd752911df4ad0_hq_zpsdeom0aof.gif

--------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at Haruo and smiled. Of course he knew what he wanted, plus he's already said it. It was his favorite meal after all. Satoshi nodded in response to Haruo's question...
tumblr_inline_notu63mw6u1r0to3b_500.gif

"Yep! I was gonna get ramen. What about you?"
...Haruo thought for a few moments as he gazed over the various food choices before him. He scanned over each item, along with their contents in order to find something that he'd like. After a few moments of reading, he close the book and raised his arms to be positioned behind his head. He closed his eyes and thought more, thinking about their mission and the outcome, as well as who their teacher and partner was going to be. He released a small sigh and replied, lowering his arms from his head and opening his eyes, his body soon shifting forward in the seat≭...

I'll probably get the same as you. The higher-ups are most likely eager to hear of our mission's success, so we should go straight there to report on it afterwords.

------------------------

...♈The battlefield lay quiet, for it was now a graveyard of the unburied. Their corpses lay among the buttercups and forget-me-nots. The sun still shone and the wind still blew, but somewhere mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters waited in vain. These men that were once boys who played in the yard with sticks and laughed at each other's silly tales were now meat for the birds. Their eyes were as immobile as their limbs. Their souls had long departed to the celestial planes to walk with their ancestors. The battle was won, the enemy had lost. Kenji towered over the man he once called friend, and pulled his sword free from his chest, allowing the scarlet coloured liquid to splash onto the ground infront of him. The male was horrified, he stared at the blood with fear. He felt his own hands drench with the oozing red liquid as clear as rubies. The rubies floated down his hand a perfidy treasure or a curse. He didn't remember what happened. Did he kill someone? Blood vividly appeared itself in his mind portraying its deadly beauty shades of red. With a start only then he realized the bloodshed was his, and Kenji was his killer. The blood didn't gush in a constant flow, but in time with the beating of the male's heart. At first it came thick and strong, flowing through the male's fingers as they clasped the ripped flesh. He felt the blood move over his hand, the thick fluid no warmer or cooler than his own skin. After a few moments more the blood was still leaving his rapidly paling flesh, but the pulses were slower, weaker. Kenji spoke as he looked down at the rapidly bleeding out man. After Kenji finished talking, the life left the male's eyes and his arms dropped to the bloodstained concrete, signifying the end of his life♈...

I once heard you talk about fighting and killing in the name of peace, so that you're children, and their children after them would be able to live carefree. I must admit, I listened to your ramblings wholeheartedly, and truly believed that you may be able to attain that at some point. However, you caused a war, and through that war, you beckoned my wrath. Those that have survived this bloodshed and carnage will soon learn to breed and multiply in numbers again. You always do. And when the time comes for me to descend upon you once more, I will repeat what has happened here, then you will multiply again. A perfect circle of chaos and death. That is what's waiting for your children and grandchildren, not your idiotic notion of peace and love. I was too naive to see the absence of good in people, and it cost me dearly. It won't happen again. Die knowing you've signed their death certificates.

Tobi_zpsilm6fcmb.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Mal glanced at him, "Alright... Just promise me you'll tell me if you need anything." she said.
Roman nodded, "Of course I will. I mean, knowing me, I'll probably try to get it myself before asking you." He told her, a playful smile gracing his lips as he placed his good hand on one of Mal's. "That is if you aren't right here... You wouldn't mind staying here with me for a while would you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Of course I will. I mean, knowing me, I'll probably try to get it myself before asking you." He told her, a playful smile gracing his lips as he placed his good hand on one of Mal's. "That is if you aren't right here... You wouldn't mind staying here with me for a while would you?" He asked.
Mal's face slightly reddened, "I wouldn't mind at all. Beside's, since I know you so well, I know for a fact you would try doing it yourself if I wasn't around to stop you" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal's face slightly reddened, "I wouldn't mind at all. Beside's, since I know you so well, I know for a fact you would try doing it yourself if I wasn't around to stop you" she said.
Roman laughed lightly and looked at Mal, "One of the many reasons I've married you. You know me so well." He said, before his eyes returned to the ceiling. "Lets keep the fact that I'm like this between us. I'm pretty sure no one would have expected me to be in this state like this."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seris. lets just say im a combination of two people, Melanie and Miltia''
Elora looked slightly confused as she mentioned that fact and just ended up shrugging. A combination of two people huh? That was sort of cool, in a way she guessed. "Well I suppose it's nice to meet you Seris. I'm Elora." She would have offered her a hand shake or something if she wasn't driving. Though seeing as how she didn't want to be a reckless driver, Elora would keep both hands on the wheel as she drove to their destination. They weren't that far from the place, possibly a couple minutes or so.

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly and looked at Mal, "One of the many reasons I've married you. You know me so well." He said, before his eyes returned to the ceiling. "Lets keep the fact that I'm like this between us. I'm pretty sure no one would have expected me to be in this state like this."
Mal looked at him, "I hadn't planned to, beside's, even I wouldn't expect you to get injured badly." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back