• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman gave Mal a weak smile, "Y-Yeah... I'll be fine." He said as he laid back down. "I just need some time to heal is all... So please don't worry too much." He said, the last part being said in a soft tone.
Mal stared at him, "It's going to be hard for me not to worry a lot..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him, "It's going to be hard for me not to worry a lot..." she said.
Roman chuckled lightly as he laid there in bed, "I guess there isn't anything I can do about that. Just know that I'm fine then... At least I will be when this heals up."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]

Ribbon giggled and jumped off the bench to follow the girl, skipping in a circle around her impatiently.

Sora smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes... but its an unlimited recourse. Favors and magical relics on the other hand, not so much."

[/QUOTE]
''so anything you want to do today...?''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka struggled to keep going. She had managed to get out of the locker room, but walking was harder now. She felt really weird down there and all. So she continued the best she could outside of pool room. Workers and other people were running around, while soldiers fired at the monster through the holes. She could no longer feel Misafune any more. And now she was truly terrified.
With a deep hum sounding "BWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH" there was a hole made in the pool room, water vanished, and the table with Giselle's drink on it vanished. "EEP!" she cried out as she almost lost her hand. "Lets get out of here!" she cried as more holes appeared and things vanished.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Passing the pool room once more trying to weave her way through the groups if frantic workers Rini finally spotted a familiar face, making her way over to Miyaka, who looked rather unwell. Rini was swiftly by her side "A-Are you alright?" She asked as she reached her.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled lightly as he laid there in bed, "I guess there isn't anything I can do about that. Just know that I'm fine then... At least I will be when this heals up."
Mal looked at his arm, "Well what even happened to you?" she asked.

(Are we dropping the Scarlet and logan interaction or pausing it?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup''
...✦She said before she smiled at Akane✦...
"I'll come with you then." Akane said, smiling at Arashea. "What are we going to do though?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at his arm, "Well what even happened to you?" she asked.
(Are we dropping the Scarlet and logan interaction or pausing it?)
(((( Pausing unless you feel like doing a double interaction. ))))

Roman sighed and looked at Mal, "I.. Got into a little fight..." he said, looking over at his arm. "I slipped up and then.. This happened." He told her.

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed the back of his head before May asked about Luner. He had thought they were still with them. "I thought you had Luner.. We should probably start looking before he gets too far from here."
...€ May rubbed her forehead and shrugged €...

"I must have dropped her when you pulled me off the ride.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Kristako. She's kinda pissed from her kind of, random encounter with an exploding mountain and a weird Cam and also a rose trap xD ))
(Ima use Nymph wanna start?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...maybe we could drink?''
Akane stood up and giggled, "You're speaking my language. We drinking the hard stuff?" Akane asked jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May rubbed her forehead and shrugged €...
"I must have dropped her when you pulled me off the ride.."
Alejandro looked around a bit, "Yeah... I'm really sorry about that." He said, before laughing nervously. "In a way I feel like this is my fault... Or maybe it is." He said, sighing lightly.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu's eyes narrowed a bit as she stared up at the creature, her mind calculating ways to possibly take it down. This form was a more analytical, stoic form, thinking rather than feeling, making sure to have a plan before going into action, avoiding it if she could avoid it. But her thought process was cut short as she felt a hand grab hers, and they were off running down the hallway. Chiharu's eyes darted all along the path in front of them, trying to analyze the most efficient route ou of here. She could feel the beast attacking them, and she snuck a glance backwards to see the hallway mere feet behind her now suddenly gone. Chiharu's eyes widened a smidge before narrowing and turning her gaze back forward, taking initiative in running, now dragging Scarlett behind her as she navigated through the slowly deteriorating building☼...

"This is dangerous... a beast that can erase things from existence... is there even a way to destroy something like that?"

Roman said:
(((( Pausing unless you feel like doing a double interaction. ))))
Roman sighed and looked at Mal, "I.. Got into a little fight..." he said, looking over at his arm. "I slipped up and then.. This happened." He told her.
(Mmmm, up to you, i'm ok with it but it's your choice as well.)

Mal tilted her head, "How much does it.... hurt?" she asked, looking at him.

LunaCrosby said:
(Mmmm, up to you, i'm ok with it but it's your choice as well.)
Mal tilted her head, "How much does it.... hurt?" she asked, looking at him.
Roman was about to shrug, but the pain that was in his shoulder gave him a choice and he decided not to take that chance. "On a scale from 1 to 10... Does 100 count?" He asked, looking at her. "I'll be fine, Mal. I promise."

(((( Let's just pause them and then I'll combine a post in with a different Roman post when I'm ready for a double. ))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman was about to shrug, but the pain that was in his shoulder gave him a choice and he decided not to take that chance. "On a scale from 1 to 10... Does 100 count?" He asked, looking at her. "I'll be fine, Mal. I promise."
(((( Let's just pause them and then I'll combine a post in with a different Roman post when I'm ready for a double. ))))
(sounds good)

Mal sighed and sat on the bed, "I know you'll be fine... but it's my job to worry when you're hurt" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''up to you~''
...✦She said as she giggled✦...
"Well seeing that I haven't myself a good drink in quite the while, I'll be getting out the good stuff." Akane said smiling a little. "Let's hope you can handle it Ms. Lightweight~" She teased.

Roman said:
"Well seeing that I haven't myself a good drink in quite the while, I'll be getting out the good stuff." Akane said smiling a little. "Let's hope you can handle it Ms. Lightweight~" She teased.
''hehe, im sure i can handle it this time~''

LunaCrosby said:
(sounds good)
Mal sighed and sat on the bed, "I know you'll be fine... but it's my job to worry when you're hurt" she said.
Roman sighed, because he knew this would happen if Mal saw him. He didn't even expect her to be in the room... But he knew she'd be worried. He was the father of her children and her husband. It wouldn't be fun knowing the one you love is hurt. "And it's my job to make sure you don't worry your pretty little head off." He joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hehe, im sure i can handle it this time~''
"I normally don't doubt my loved ones, but I doubt you can~ I bet you'll feel a little tipsy after the first few drinks~" Akane said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back