• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal was sitting in the room, reading a book, when she noticed someone came in. It wasn't just someone, it seemed to be Roman who simply just laid down on the bed. She watched him closely, shutting her book and setting it to the side.
Roman had heard Mal put her book down, which made him sit up, but a sharp pain shot through his arm from him trying to use his bad arm to sit up. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He said as he gripped his shoulder with his other hand.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea just puffed her cheeks at Akane✦...
''jeez...you didnt at least tell me you were gonna do that..''
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Because you wouldn't have agreed if I asked, besides it's not like anyone seen you in it. Only I did." She said as her normal clothes replaced the frog/cat suit.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Because you wouldn't have agreed if I asked, besides it's not like anyone seen you in it. Only I did." She said as her normal clothes replaced the frog/cat suit.
''o-okay...''

...✦Arashea responded still embarrassed✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-okay...''
...?Arashea responded still embarrassed?...
Akane giggled when she saw Arashea's face. She could tell that she was embarrassed because it'd always make Akane laugh a little and she was always so cute when she was. "You have no idea how cute you are when you're embarrassed." She said smiling brightly.

a5c462e32f2a55777502049ac8109f42.jpg

Roman said:
Akane giggled when she saw Arashea's face. She could tell that she was embarrassed because it'd always make Akane laugh a little and she was always so cute when she was. "You have no idea how cute you are when you're embarrassed." She said smiling brightly.
a5c462e32f2a55777502049ac8109f42.jpg
''y-your only embarrassing me even more...''

...?She said blushing more?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-your only embarrassing me even more...''
...✦She said blushing more✦...
"It's not my fault you're cute as a baby when you start blushing and whatnot." Akane said, laughing lightly. "I just can't help but talk about you and how cute you are."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''chii...''
Akane sighed and placed a hand on Arashea's, "Alright... So... What were you doing out here? Just enjoying the view, love?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yeah pretty much''
Akane smiled, "It is pretty." She said looking around the garden and then up at the sky. "I wish Earth could be like this again... It used to be so peaceful there."

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "It is pretty." She said looking around the garden and then up at the sky. "I wish Earth could be like this again... It used to be so peaceful there."
''yeah...now the humans are running around with chips and guns...they should know trying to go up against powerful supernaturals like us is gonna be foolish...right? or are humans just that foolish?''

...✦She asked as she looked at Akane✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...now the humans are running around with chips and guns...they should know trying to go up against powerful supernaturals like us is gonna be foolish...right? or are humans just that foolish?''
...✦She asked as she looked at Akane✦...
"Unfortunately they must be stupid." Akane said, shaking her head. "And to believe I once was in love with one of those creatures... There are some good humans out there, but they aren't a common sight." Akane looked at Arashea and sighed, "It's gonna be hell on Earth for a long time."

Roman said:
"Unfortunately they must be stupid." Akane said, shaking her head. "And to believe I once was in love with one of those creatures... There are some good humans out there, but they aren't a common sight." Akane looked at Arashea and sighed, "It's gonna be hell on Earth for a long time."
''yeah...hope they understand that they are...inferior to us..if not equal''

...✦Arashea said as she sighed✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka looked behind her, slightly startled, and noticed a girl that called out to her
"Y-yeah? W-what is it?" She asked, still trying not to fall asleep.
...☽Neko smiled politely at the girl and caught up to her as she spoke. This girl looked more tired than she was, so she was curious as to why she was outside at a time like this☾...

"Could I ask why you're outside? It's late, but you still look kind of tired."

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko smiled politely at the girl and caught up to her as she spoke. This girl looked more tired than she was, so she was curious as to why she was outside at a time like this☾...
WeirdPrincess said:
Fricka smiled slightly, as she clearly understood the girl. It was pretty awkward for someone who is tired to walk aroud. She took a deep breath, before speaking

"The point is that i couldn't sleep.. So i decided to go outside" She said quietly, looking at the Moon.

Roman said:
Alejandro blushed and sighed in relief, "Okay... It wasn't anything important, so I guess it's alright." He said, laughing nervously. He then looked at the amusement park, "I sort of messed up the fun... They won't let us back in there since they saw that."
...€ May sighed softly before she noticed luner wasn't in her arms anymore, her eyes widen €...

"Well now wh- Luner?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria nodded and agreed to Giselle's statement before she left as well☫...
Giselle followed Seria, as Mother did not look like in the mood for her to speak up. "Wow, so much commotion for a thing no one can change." she said a little worn out.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''she just annoys me sometimes...actually, a lot...i mean, your gonna chip us and make us maids...? i wonder how many maids she sold and how many of them were unlucky to get a perverted master...or something...''

...☫She said before she sighed☫...

''i need to cool off, my temper is like a wild fire..''

...☫She said before going to the ice box again to get a drink☫...

Nonalaka said:
As the building shook Rini quickly snapped out of her daze and sat up, her brows furrowed in confused manner as she looked around, feeling another shake, she hopped to her feet and quickly rushed to the window to see what was going on. Her eyes widened as she spotted the monster attacking the building, she froze in the spot, she wasn't sure just exactly what she was to do, staring out at it...something looked familiar about this beast...she had seen this type of darkness before but it couldn't be him, could it?
-Zero-

It was as the giant monster had kicked over a large ant bed. Soldiers, tanks and everything that the huge building could throw at the monster, they threw at him. It would be a spectacular scene, if it had any effect on the monster. Rockets were literally falling out of the monster instead of impacting and exploding. Growing even more enraged, it roared "ABSORB." It placed its hands on the shield, as shards of the monster rained on the crowd of enemies below. Inhaling deeply, the monster began to pull threads of energy from the shield itself, and it began to weaken. Cracks were now forming where the monster had hit the shield with energy.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she just annoys me sometimes...actually, a lot...i mean, your gonna chip us and make us maids...? i wonder how many maids she sold and how many of them were unlucky to get a perverted master...or something...''
...☫She said before she sighed☫...

''i need to cool off, my temper is like a wild fire..''

...☫She said before going to the ice box again to get a drink☫...
(Beatrice never sells maids, but turns them into lesser forms of herself known as "furniture." Furniture )

"I never seen a maid sold or disposed of by Mother. I assume she would keep them all." she said reaching into the box for a drink also.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back